Love In Palace || End S1✔|| T...

By DinaFRahmah

Cale Henituse, the omega known for his beauty that closely resembled his late mother, had always been avoided... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Explanation of Author' faulth and QnA
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Commissions and Donations
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33. Rowards the End (1)
Bab 34. Towards the End (2)
Chapter 35. Yard Dance and Kisses
Season 2 Release Soon

Chapter 22

5.7K 354 226
By DinaFRahmah

Click.

Alberu closed the bathroom door in a hurry.

Being angry with those bastards seemed to make his brain not work properly that he even forgot about the basic thing to knock on the door.

Even though Alberu himself was the one who used to nag Cale about his habit of knocking on the door but now he was the one who had to be hit for it.

"Hah..."

Alberu ruffled his brown hair.

Alberu didn't see anything– in fact he saw almost nothing.

Cale was already wearing half of the damn thin bathrobe, Cale was standing with his back to Alberu and slightly sideways which unfortunately the side facing Alberu had a bathrobe on while the other side–

Alberu felt himself hot, not only his face but his alpha instinct roared indecently.

"Relax, Alberu..."

Alberu could hear the maids coming knocking on the door, Alberu let them in to set the table and serve the food.

"Please enjoy your time, sir."

The servants bowed, left the room and closed the door.

A while later Cale came out of the bathroom with damp hair and changed clothes, when Alberu turned to look at Cale he cursed internally.

'I did order sleepwear but why is it like that?!'

It was a long white nightgown that covered just above his ankles, the design was actually concealed, but the problem was that the fabric looked thin and was clearly very light.

The cloth fluttered along the curves of the wearer's body with every move, giving a faint view of what the shape was beneath the sheer cloth.

The clothes were clearly designed to make the onlookers curious to see more clearly what was behind the damn cloth.

Cale who was looking at the pile of luxurious food on the table walked over to it and sat on his chair, he started to pick up the sweets that looked really pretty.

"Cale eats the other one first, it's dessert."

Alberu reminded him of the basic etiquette of the dining table, at least the order of food must be fulfilled for a healthy diet.  Perhaps Cale really needed an instructor, he would officially become a member of the Royal Family soon.

Cale frowned, but obediently took the steak and a few other main dishes.

Alberu sat on the other side of the table and started to get some food for himself.

Peaceful silence filled the luxurious spacious room, Alberu glanced at Cale who was eating voraciously.  Has he not eaten all day?  Dunno how long Cale had been wandering outside unattended, Alberu couldn't believe the Count didn't know Cale was walking outside alone, he must have known where Cale had gone in his territory but still had no intention of picking him up.

Well, what to expect.  Cale had only returned for formalities, the Henituse Mansion was spacious and even if Cale stayed there a whole year the Count could barely see it.

Or maybe it was a good idea to buy a mansion here for Cale to live in?  Maybe it would be better and Alberu would put all of his servants there to keep an eye on Cale.  A quick teleportation portal will also come in handy.

As Alberu was busy thinking about the idea of ​​getting a house in the Henituse territory his gaze fell on Cale's lips which had just licked the sauce on the edges, then Cale put in the pieces of meat and moved his lips while chewing–.

Alberu stopped himself and decided to focus on his food, maybe a villa in the Henituse territory was indeed a good idea.

But his focus only lasted a moment, Alberu's brain kept going around the image he saw in the bathroom.

His long red hair covered half of her waist, flawless white skin, Cale was thin and slender, Alberu was sure he saw the plump curves below her waist that were only half covered, if only that damn bathrobe wasn't there, Alberu would be able to see the cleavage in the middle.  –.

"Fuck."

Alberu involuntarily cursed loudly, he started to feel hot again and his brain kept spinning indecent images, it didn't help with his brain's realization that Cale was his fiancee– his, making his alpha instincts roar for more claims.

Cale lifted his head from his food after seeing Alberu cursing, it was rare for Alberu to act unbecoming a Crown Prince.

Cale looked at him with big eyes that said 'what's wrong?'  He couldn't ask because his mouth was full but his eyes clearly said that.

Cale continued to stare at him strangely while chewing his food, it looked cute.  Good, clear dirty thoughts for his innocent little Cale.

Cale's cheeks that were chewing his food twitched adorablely, plus his strange gaze was directed at Alberu.

Cale still had baby fat lumped on his cheeks even after seventeen years, Alberu wondered if it would last even as an adult because it looked cute, and actually looked good to bite into–.

Alberu frowned at another strange thought that came up, it made a frown on Cale's expression who was completely confused by Alberu's mood today.

Alberu decided this couldn't be continued any further, he finished his meal as quickly as possible and immediately moved to the sofa in the room and buried himself with the many documents his aide had brought with him.

***

Cale still continued to stare at Alberu strangely, he finished his meal very quickly, almost taking away his Crown Prince's grace if he didn't train for many years.

Then Cale saw Alberu who immediately buried himself in the pile of work on the sofa, maybe he suddenly remembered having a very important job?  Because of that Alberu seemed very hasty.

Cale was still sitting at the dining table and enjoying all the sweet and pretty food that was served on the table, how amazing it was, and most importantly no damn lemons.

Around a few months ago Cale went around the Royal Palace and away from Alberu Palace's territory, Cale somehow fell into the lake and was unconscious.  The servants say it was Crown Prince who found him and brought her back.

Cale thanked Alberu the next morning, but Ron firmly said there was no need to thank the Crown Prince, Cale wondered why Ron looked so angry when Alberu had saved him.

Since then Ron had started serving lemon tea with good health reasons and Cale had been taught swimming, and it seemed like Ron had done something with the Crown Prince's training afterwards– Cale shuddered and didn't want to know anything about it.

Cale was enjoying his wonderfully sweet meal, ignoring Alberu who was busy with all his work.

***

Alberu was finally able to shake off his strange thoughts after plopping himself into work, he occasionally glanced at Cale who was still busy with dessert and returned to his work again.

Alberu had been getting busier every day coupled with the many new projects Cale suggested, Alberu barely even had a chance to sleep anymore, being able to sleep four hours a day had been really good for him these days.

Alberu looked at the clock, it was almost midnight and his work was piling up, it looked like he wouldn't be able to sleep for the night.  Then he glanced at Cale who was still enjoying his meal.

“Cale, this is getting really late, go to bed.”

Alberu could see Cale's spoon movement stop and his face contorted in displeasure, then he made a face begging to let it go any longer.

However Alberu managed to keep his face firm, Cale was still a child and sleep was very important.

Cale ended up making a face as if he was really hurt, he finished one more cake quickly before going to the bathroom and getting ready for bed.

***

Alberu had called the maid to clear the table.

Cale came out of the bathroom and crawled up the bed, sitting in the middle, glancing at Alberu one more time.

"How about you, hyung?"

Alberu averted his gaze from his documents, he saw Cale who was sitting in the middle of the bed.  The dress, once again, followed the curves of his sitting body.

Alberu's heart raced but soon returned to normal.

"I'm not going to sleep, I have a lot of work to do."

"Hmm."

Cale hummed and looked at the pile of documents, then turned to Alberu, Cale then gave him a pitying look and started crawling closer to the pillow, the dress once again followed the way his body moved and Alberu froze.

When he got to the pillow, Cale plopped down and wrapped himself in a blanket, Cale's habit of making blankets cocoons when he slept.

Alberu sighed, it had been a long time since he had seen Cale sleep, it seemed his habits were still the same as a child.

A mound of blankets then formed in the middle of the bed, Cale who was in the middle was barely visible except for the red hair that was poking out at the ends.

Alberu returned his focus to his work when he saw Cale calm on the bed, but then the cocoon of the blanket moved and faced him.

"Hyung, if you want to sleep you can find another room."

Then Cale seemed satisfied with himself and turned around, returned to fixing the blanket roll and started to fall asleep.

Did Alberu just get kicked out?

Alberu had reserved this room, and actually this was all that was left in this luxurious inn.  The Henituse area was always bustling with business people who came from all over the Kingdom so the luxury inns were always full.

So if Alberu had to find a different room, he might have to move to another inn.

But why did Cale chase Alberu away?

Alberu shook his head, thinking Cale might prefer to rule the room on his own, Cale had grown so maybe he started learning about privacy.

Moreover, Alberu often heard from the servants that Cale liked to decorate his room, so it must be like that, Cale started to build his own territory.

Well, even though Alberu still sensed that something was wrong, he brushed it off and stayed focused on his work.

***

The dark night was quiet, Alberu had turned off the light so Cale could sleep better, Alberu used a magic device to keep his documents lit, even though it wasn't really necessary because Alberu as a dark elf had sharp eyesight in the dark.

He recalled his childhood days, long before Cale came.  The maids would leave his palace pitch dark even when the night was long, they thought Alberu wouldn't be able to complete his Kingdom duties and lessons if they did that but wrong, Alberu always managed to get through it all.

Sruk.

"Hmm?"

Alberu heard the sound of cloth rubbing, he glanced at the bed, Alberu just realized that he had a good view of the bed from his position on the sofa.

The sofa had been arranged in such a way that its position gave the person sitting the best possible view of the bed.

Alberu who heard the sound of cloth rubbing quietly looked at the figure sleeping on the big bed, the blanket actually moving from previously only letting out Cale's red hair to now showing Cale's sleeping face clearly.

Cale's cheeks slightly pressed against the pillow beneath him and the pink lips parted slightly.

Oh, that looks cute.

Alberu returned to his document, another few more minutes of calm passed, that was before another sound of scraping cloth could be heard.

Alberu looked back at the bed, he was sure Cale was a quiet sleeper, that was evident from the nights he spent sleeping with little Cale back then.

'Has the habit changed?'

Alberu remembered Cale could survive curled up as a cocoon all night until morning came, but the blanket had moved and the shape of the cocoon was starting to crumble.

Another few minutes passed again, and the movement of the sleeping figure returned again, now its cocoon shape completely shattered and just like an ordinary blanket.

Alberu thought Cale's sleeping habits had changed and returned to focus on his work, the sound of the cloth rubbing and the bed creaking again a few times but Alberu would ignore it.

Some time passed like that until Alberu finished with his work, Alberu looked at his pocket watch, dawn would arrive in a few hours, he thought he could sleep for an hour or two and pretended not to sleep before Cale woke up.

However Alberu froze as his eyes drifted to the figure on the bed.

The blanket had completely fallen off, it was deep under Cale's feet, the pillows were a mess and the bed sheet underneath was rumpled, Cale's hair was already disheveled and– the nightgown was lifted up to his knees.

The nightgown once again, following the shape of its owner's body, the curves of Cale's slender waist, hips, and thighs– Cale moved once again, Cale who was originally sleeping on his side was now in a supine position, his arms held open at the sides of his head, the dress once again revealed its shape.  Cale's body that was supine on the bed very clearly.

Then Cale's lower body moved in a manner that made him once again, Alberu's alpha instincts ran wild, Cale's legs moved to bend slightly upwards and the dress easily slid down revealing his thighs.

Alberu's breath hitched and he felt hot again, maybe going out to find another inn should be done.

But Alberu's gaze didn't move an inch from its place, a few minutes later he could see Cale was about to move again, this time trying to face the other side and about to turn his back on him, the dress once again threatening to move upwards.

Then Alberu recalled when he gave the clothes to Cale, the nightgown set had no underwear.

"Damn it."

Alberu moved quickly towards the bed, immediately wrapping Cale in the blanket he had kicked away from his feet.

Cale remained calm and sound asleep in his sleep as if nothing had happened, Alberu gasped for breath at his attempts to calm himself down.

He's already decided.

There will be no nightgown.

Well, at least before they got married.

____________________________________

Jul 3, 2022

.

.

.

.

.

Are considering whether there should be sm*t or not.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

597K 13.4K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
11.2K 657 10
Haikyuu Fanfic ━━━ Hinata Shoyo always hates it when he's being treated like a fragile porcelain by everyone. He hates being pat in the head, being...
2.2M 116K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
43.2K 1.7K 34
"Tay, shall we get a kitten?" New asked during their dinner. "Why Hin? We both are busy. We can't take care of it" Tay replied. "But it is so borin...