ECLIPSE [A KREW X OMORI AU]

By RoseEryna

"Don't worry" "Everything is going to be okay" you hug your knees, as you sob. "No matter what happens.." "Pr... More

1: White space
3: Heading to Draco's house
4: Late night meal
5: Towards Cosmo City!!
6: THE Captain Spaceboy?
7: Retrieving Captain Spaceboy's poem!
8: Into the Cattail Field
9: Three days left
10: Mission; Retrieving Draco's album
11: Arachnophobia
12: Pyrefly Forest
13: The amazing spectacular Sweetheart
14: The dungeon
15: Sweetheart is a big meanie
16: Lost Library
17: Two days left
18: The deep end
19: Lonely Eclipse
20: Pirating is bad
21: Walking the plank
22: Coral
23: Insect
24: The sea witches
25: Hungry Humphrey
26: I AM DREAMER
27: Black space, the first half
28: Black space, the second half
29: One day left
30: The last sleepover
31: The truth.

2: Dreamworld

814 8 14
By RoseEryna

Familiar purple polkadot wallpaper greets you. Welcome to Neighbours room. A nice small messy room filled with many nice things to play with, and two of your best friends. Two people sit in the middle of the room, they seemed to be occupied over a card pyramid that must've taken them a long time to make. Before you even step a single foot ahead of you, one of them notices you.

The girl with the ponytail jumps up from where she's sitting, "Eclipse! Hi!!" She yells, running towards you, kicking the card pyramid in the process. She wears a light blue nightgown, and wields a baseball bat (why? You don't know..) her eyes are bright yellow, in contrast with the colour pallet of this world. "We were wondering when you'd show up! Now we can finally start the card game!" Gold exclaims, it seemed that making the card pyramid wasn't planned.

"GOLD." The other girl whines, picking up the cards that fell because of Gold. "You ruined the cool card tower.. I was gonna show Eclipse!" Funneh pouts, she has neck lengthed hair as she wears a long sleeved checkered pajama. She stares at Gold madly with her bright blue eyes. "Ohh.. haha, My bad Funneh!" Gold apologizes, as she sticks her tongue out. Something tells you she didn't mean it. "You should've seen it, Eclipse! It was so big.. it was almost the size of me!" Funneh exclaims, pointing at her head.

"Erm.. sitting down.. of course" Funneh says, despite her height, it would've still been shocking they could've made a card stack that tall. You don't think they have enough cards though.. "We made that tower anyways since none of us knew the rules of the game, as we were waiting for you, Eclipse!" Gold explains, "and now that she's here, she can explain the rules to us again" Gold repeats, now seemingly talking to Funneh.

"Maybe we can play another time, Gold. Don't you remember the other reason why we were waiting here?" Funneh asks, arms crossed. Gold stares at her for a bit, before thinking. "Because.. we usually.. play here..?"  "Nope! Because Rainbow invited us to a picnic- remember?" The mention of your sister peeked your interest automatically, you miss your sister.. despite the fact you were just away from her for like.. 1 hour. "Oh yeahhh, at the playground today!" Gold says, grasping most of the info from earlier.

"Rainbow and Draco right? God they must've been waiting forever! We gotta get going then!" Gold exclaims, pointing at the rainbow stairs behind them. You nod at this. Funneh starts running up the stairs, almost stepping on some.. weird pink snake. "Wh- Funneh! What about the cards??" Gold yells at her, pointing at the cards on the floor- yet to be cleaned. "Aren't you the one who's supposed to be cleaning today??" Funneh asks, as she heads out the white illuminating door.

You glance at Gold, who seems to be debating in her little mind on whether or not she should clean the cards up. She suddenly smiles warmly at you, "I'll do it later" She walks up the stairs as you follow her. Each step lighting up slightly when being stepped on, the colours are very pretty. You were distracted enough that you nearly stepped on poor mr pink snake!

"SssSsssssssssssss? (Going out, Eclipse?)" The snake asks you, you answer this question with a slight nod. The snake gives you your daily allowance with its tail, 50 clams! You thank the snake by petting it, as you continue walking up the stairs whilst shoving the clams in your back pocket. Leaving the room, you're greeted with the outdoors scenery. Light green grass, green trees and the familiar purple coloured sky. You can never tell if it's day or night, but that's what you like about Dreamworld! There is no time limit for playtime.

You exit out the tree stump, and head over to your two friends who were waiting for you. "You're really loud.." Gold complains, both hands covering her ears. "Want me to repeat myself? EHEM.." Funneh coughs, as she purposely inches closer towards Gold's ear. "AHHHHHH FRESH AIRR- OH, Hi Eclipse!" Funneh cuts off her yelling upon noticing you, Gold punches Funneh arm as Funneh barely flinches. "Let's go then! Follow the leader!! Hehe" Funneh says, walking away first. You glance at Gold, who seems visibly annoyed by Funneh's shouting.

You and Gold follow Funneh into a large grassy area full of playground equipment, the Playground! You always come here with your friends to play or have picnics with your sister. Speaking of your sister.. you see a dark pink haired girl sitting on a red and white checkered blanket under a picnic basket. She seems to be occupied with a book, next to a boy with a flower in his hair.. Draco!

"Rainbow! Draco!" Funneh yells, running up to the two of them. Rainbow smiles warmly at them as Draco's little smile turns into a slightly annoyed frown. "What took you guys long? My backs starting to hurt" Draco complains, putting a hand on his back that was obviously hurting.. earlier. Poor Draco.

Pinch! Rainbow pinches Draco's cheek, which immediately stops Draco's pouting. "Hello everyone! How are you all doing today?" Rainbow asks, as the three of you sit down on the picnic mat. You sit closer towards Rainbow, as she pets your head softly. "Nothing much, just poor little Goldie and her really annoying friend who likes to scream at people's ears" Funneh eyes Golds remark, "oh and Eclipse too"

"I.. see" Rainbow sighs, as she tries to find something to talk about to avoid another fight between the two of them. She remembers something, "oh yeah! You three, me and Draco were looking through his photo album earlier! Wanna join us?" She invites, The three of you glance at eachother before looking back at Rainbow. "Sure! We ARE the ones in the photos after all!" Funneh answers for the three of you, "in fact.. Draco! Why don't you take a picture of me right now?" Funneh asks, standing up. Doing some dumb pose.

Draco slightly chuckles at this, "nah" "w-why not?" Funneh asks, making a sad frowny face. "Right now you're just ugly" "YOU-" OKAYY, well.. let's not.. do that haha" Rainbow stops the two of them from getting into a fist fight, "Besides, Draco likes taking photos of people acting naturally right? If Funneh were to know that he was taking a picture, where's the fun in that?" Rainbow makes an excuse, which.. does make sense. Draco sighs at this, "well.. yeah sure, there's something special about people just.. living their lives and stuff, It gives the photos a special feeling, you know?"

Draco explains, giving Funneh a cheeky smile. It's as if he's trying to apologize to her without really apologizing to her. "Alright then, from what I understood- if I just pretend you're not here you'll take a picture of me? Right-io!" Funneh says, turning around. Back facing you four, Draco grinds his teeth at this. "So Draco! Can we see the photo album now?" Gold interrupts, slightly getting bored of all this fighting. You are too..

"Yeah, yeah sure.. but disclaimer! It won't look super super good, I'm not a professional- "Seriously?? Stop doubting yourself bro!" Funneh interrupts him, completely forgetting about the whole 'Ignoring Draco' thing she had going on. "It's definitely going to be amazing, and if it isn't- blame Gold and her ugly face" "I will kick you" this gets a laugh out of Draco and Funneh, and a slight chuckle from Rainbow.

Draco puts down his album on the mat, "here, now we all can see" Funneh sits back down, as you inch forward a bit to see the photos. He flips open the first page.

Rainbow is teaching everyone how to make flower crowns! Here's Eclipse and Funneh holding Rainbows example!

Gold and Rainbow making more of them, she got the hang of it very fast.. now I'm being forced to wear them, since Rainbow did my one I can't just refuse..

Everyone eating watermelons, Gold seems to like them a lot! If I'm correct, this is her third one!

Funneh speed drinking an ENTIRE bottle of milk in a minute! I don't know who she's competing with.. but go Funneh.. I guess.

A group photo!

Gold fell asleep! The watermelons must've made her sleepy.. Funneh was giggling beside Gold for a while, and now I can see why.. hope Gold doesn't go too hard on Funneh later.

I gave Eclipse my camera, since she seemed eagered to learn how to take at least one picture. (+ Aftermath of prank)

Speaking of taking pictures of one's self, Funneh said she took this one by accident.. I don't believe her.

All our feet in a circle! Can you guess who's feet are who's?

Me and Eclipse reading some book I found, My camera went missing after this and I found it and the photo next to a giggling Rainbow.

..

"These are all super amazing Draco! What were you talking about when you said it won't be 'super good'??" Gold asks, she may not know much about photography but the photos in front of her look really professional in her opinion. "Thanks G, but I didn't take most of them- they were mostly Rainbow, she likes using my camera a lot.." Draco explains, eyeing your pink haired sister. "Hehe, only sometimes!" Rainbow replies, sticking her tongue out.

"Hm.." Draco replies, seemingly sarcastically. His face suddenly changes as if he remembered something important. "Oh yeah! By the way guys, I've just planted some sprouts in my garden earlier! They're really cool.. and cute I guess- wanna go see?" Draco invites the four of you, you like the idea. Sounds cool.. you glance at your other friends, "sprouts? I don't know what so cool about that- but that sounds fun! I wanna go!" Funneh exclaims, practically jumping up from the blanket. "I wanna see too!" Gold exclaims too, she turns towards Rainbow, who's sitting beside her.

"Do you wanna come too, Rainbow?" Gold asks, Rainbow stays silent for a while before shaking her head slowly. "I think I'll sit this one out, you all go on and enjoy yourselves!" Rainbow says, playing around with some strands of Gold's hair. "And if you need anything, you can always stop by my picnics again!" Rainbow continues, as she gives one last pat to Gold, as Gold stands up from her place.

"Alright Rainbow! Thanks for the food! You're always doing so much for us!" Gold exclaims, Rainbow giggles at the compliment. "Okay, okay- now, hurry along you four, you always know where to find me!" You all wave bye to Rainbow, as you all head to Draco's house. "Wait, where was your house again?" Funneh asks, realising she has no idea where she's going. Draco sighs at this, since they were all following behind Funneh. "South of the playground? You don't remember- we just went yesterday?" Draco reminds Funneh, as she randomly punches her hand- "oh yeahh.. no"

"Eclipse, you remember right? Can you replace Funneh- I forgot she doesn't know her directions.." Draco asks you, eyeing Funneh as he speaks. Funneh sticks her tongue out at him, as she walks behind you. "I don't know where south is" She pat's you on your back, now you're the one leading the three of them.. how fun.

You pass a tetherball pole, where a short light green haired girl and a long light blue haired girl with a cap stands. They both look like goblins. One of them notice you, "oh, Eclipse! Guess what, I've got big plans today!" The girl with green hair tells you, as she walks up to you. "Big plans.. we're gonna be playing a game of hide and seek!" This green haired girl is a friend of yours, named Wize (pronounced as wise) you're not close with her, but she's still kinda good you guess..

"Yeah! Stay and place with us, the more the merrier!" The blue haired girl says, this is BettahthanYou, but everyone just calls her Betty. Nobody calls her by her full name. "Hide and seek.. again..? Really..??" Funneh asks, as she tilts her head in annoyance. "But.. you know how it ended up.. last time.." Draco mumbles, he glances at Funneh as he speaks. "Yeah.. no. Sorry Wize but I think we're just gonna.. pass-" Gold bluntly speaks, as the three of them slowly back away from the green haired goblin.

"Hey! Get back here, you three trying to avoid me again? What's wrong with you guys?" Wize asks, seemingly hurt but also just plain annoyed. "Look- at least I'm not as bad as Boss! That guy.. tsk, good thing he's banned from here now ever since what happened last time!" Wize continues, "yeah, good riddance!" Betty replies, both of them fist bumping eachother.

You're friends look annoyed, you're annoyed too now. It's probably because you've been playing hide and seek with these two every single time you run into them. Who wouldn't get annoyed? "So.. are we gonna start running or.." Gold whispers into Draco's ear, "As much as I'd like too, that'd be pretty mean so probably not run off.." Draco whispers back. "There's no rush after all, we're just going to my house" Draco continues, much more louder this time. "But I'm horrible at decision making, so I'll let Eclipse decide!" Draco says, suddenly putting the decision onto you. Everyone stares at you.

You put your hand on your chin, in a thinking manner as Wize runs up to you- pulling you into a side hug. "Eclipse! Eclipse! My very best friend, Eclipse! Come on, you do know how to play hide and seek, right?" She asks, slightly whispering the question. You do know how to play hide and seek.. you're just not in the mood to play it right now! But she just asked a question.. you nod in reply, "well then! That means we're playing!"

"Wait for a bit while I round everyone up!"
"......"
She lied to you. You hate her now. "That was something.." Gold says, as she walks up to you- high chance she heard what Wize asked you. "I bet you she'd find a way to make you play either way!"

Wize pulls out a whistle, as she loudly blows into it. "NINE- HUT!"

Eight new faces head towards the tetherball poll, lining up in a horizontal line. You and your friends line up too. The only one not standing in a line was Wize herself. "Alright you poor peasants!" She starts, Gold looked quite offended as she whispers something to Funneh, making her giggle a bit.

..

"So we're playing hide and seek! Here's the rules, in my hand are some straws!" Wize says, pulling out multiple multicoloured and different sized straws from behind her back. "Everyone here will pick a straw, and the one who chooses the shortest will be 'it' and will have to find everyone! Understand?"

"Yes.. Wize.." Everybody replies in the most bored monotonic voice you heard in a while, that's quite funny.

Wize doesn't pick up on this, as she gives everybody one straw- leaving her with one straw in her hand. "Alright, hold out your straws everyone!" Everyone holds out their straws, you got a nice light green one. It's very pretty, you wonder if Wize would let you bring it with you.. maybe you can shove it into your pocket later and act like you lost it..

"ECLIPSE!"
The random yell startles you, maybe she can read minds.. you're a bit scared to try stealing the straw now.. "You're it!" Wize continues, ..oh. You look at your straw then to everyone else's, yours does look the shortest out of all of them.

"You're it, Eclipse! Congrats!" Funneh congratulates you, "but- doesn't she not like being alone?" Gold asks Funneh as she turns towards you. "Are you gonna be alright Eclipse? You can always force Funneh to take your place" Funneh whips her head towards Draco, who snickers a bit. You're about to shake your head at this, telling them you're fine till Wize suddenly yells at your direction reminding you that the straws make the rules and not to be a big baby. Now you're sad.

"If you're ready, head to the tetherball pole and start counting!" Wize says, as she cracks her neck- getting ready to start running to find a hiding spot. You stare at the tetherball pole before glancing once more at your friends, they give you a thumbs up. You're only response is a nod as you walk towards the pole and cover your eyes. You can hear many footsteps from behind you, scurrying for a hiding spot. You count down slowly..

5..
4..
3..
2..
1..

Ready or not, here she comes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

797 37 16
Very weird and unplanned story lol ✧・゚: K✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧。・:*:・゚★R。・:*:・゚☆.・。.・゜✭・E・✫・゜・。.✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:゚✧。W:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆.・。A・✧・゚: *✧・゚:* U it...
34.6K 1.2K 22
「COMPLETED」 Gold thought losing her parents was hard, but when she loses someone even closer, her life can't seem to go on. She still has to run a k...
35K 1.2K 22
「COMPLETED」 Lunar has got a secret, one that tears her apart from the inside. But its never stopped her from using it to help her siblings, especial...
34.3K 1.2K 22
「COMPLETED」 Draco hears everyone say that he has gone crazy. Others say he's mad. He's struggling against a curse that has bound himself to someone...