stories from Belwood: the twi...

By crystal_pro_2024

5 years after the events of ben gen rex, rex has moved up to being part of providence's special forces team... More

Episode 0 - it started when...
Episode 1- the day everything changed.
Episode 2 - the new threat.
Episode 3: last measures.
Episode 4 - what's with the weather?
Episode 5 - the architect.
Episode 6 -making magical frenemies.
Episode 7 - quarry brakes out.
Episode 8 - the search in Hong Kong.
Episode 9 - dark passage
Episode 10 - the darkstar rises
Episode 11 - the return
Episode 12 - the arrival
Episode 13 - animo, breach and the new girl.
Episode 14 - maxed out.
Episode 15 - the hunted
Episode 16 - where do-little girls come from?
Episode 17 - tired out.
Episode 18 - the pressure of the gauntlet.
Episode 19 - the plague
episode 20 - plumbers helpers.
Episode 21 - in the badlands
Episode 22 - bad copy. bad copy!
episode 23 - a wayward hero
Episode 24 - vengeance of vilgax.
Episode 25 - six times six
Episode 26 - alone together.
Episode 27 - the family holiday.
Episode 28 - primus
Episode 29 - back in black.
Episode 30 - Animo's evolved.
Episode 31 - the swarm.
Episode 32 - save the last dance.
Episode 33 - the green fist
Episode 34 - not so secretive.
Episode 35 - just a little party.
Episode 36 - lost in the void.
Episode 37 - the first of 5
Episode 38 - undercover
Episode 39 - remote controlled.
Episode 40 - official plumbers training.
Episode 41 - tricked
Episode 42 - plumbers under attack.
Episode 43 - assault on Abysus.
Episode 44 - the secrets held in chromastone
Episode 45 - a man on the inside.
Episode 47 - in the end game.
Episode 48 - the one to control them all
Episode 49 - the war begins
Episode 50 - one final push
Epilogue:

Episode 46 - together strong.

9 0 0
By crystal_pro_2024

We start with black knight, in providence looking at the plant on her monitor as she let out a sigh.

Black: I'm going to need a big distraction to get them away from there. And I think I've just found it.

She looked at her monitor where various villains were spread across the monitors of her office.

Cut to the plant where the group's moral is gone. Cricket is too busy being caught up in how she could've saved Tucc and Skwydd, rex was busy trying to protect his friends while Circe was trying to do the same thing, six was preoccupied with the lack of communication he's had from the other deadliest people, Dr holiday was scrambling to try and discover the final meta nanite, and Kevin was trying ignore everything only focusing on his antitrix while white had managed to keep his composure, still scanning for the final meta nanite with Bobo being the only one collected enough to help him.

Bobo: she's going to come for them soon.

White: I know. And I'm trying to figure this out. Each meta nanite gives off a signal but one of them keeps cutting out, as if it isn't active all the time like the others. And it's never enough for me to track it down.

however, they heard something coming from Bellwood, a massive explosion, which managed to reach them at the plant, the group stepped outside, and they could still see the smoke from the plant.

Kevin: what's going on over there?

Rex: come on. Let's find out.

Rex built his rex ride, with cricket, bobo and Circe getting on the ride. Kevin changed to rush, and he grabbed onto six, while Dr holiday took the jet, leaving white to defend the meta nanites. As they all arrive in Bellwood, they find the alien force fighting a whole host of villains. D.J decibel, zombozo and his circus freaks, quarry, steam Smythe, some DNAliens, a single Highbreed, and a few more. However there all separate direction and there all doing different things.

Rex: where did all of these villains come from?

Ben: they just kind of showed up and started causing havoc.

Charmcaster: I feel kind of annoyed that I wasn't invited to this villain's team up.

Suddenly a bullet was shot off and although nobody was hit, they all turned around to find that it was Cain.

DR holiday: how did he get his Evo bullets back?

Rex: what's the betting black knight brought them all here?

Kevin: whatever's the case, we can't just stand around.

Ben changed into echo echo, and he managed to duplicate himself.

Ben: come on then.

Cain: I'm not done with those two yet.

Rex: I've got him, split up.

Ben: already done.

With the group splitting up, some of the pairings weren't fair. Ben had changed managed to take on all of the DNAliens while Kevin was using bashmouth to fight the Highbreed, although something seemed off about it. he found one of the mind control collars on it and he used bootleg to take it off. Although this time instead of the Highbreed trying to help he immediately started fighting harder.

Kevin: well, that was a mistake.

Six was left to take on zombozo and his circus freaks.

Zombozo: oh look, it's the fashion police. You're not taking me in this time.

Six: do we even have to do this.

Thumb skull: of course, we do. We want to get paid.

Six: I won't hold back.

Acid breath: what do you think you can do against four of us?

Six ran forward and he managed to kick acid breath away, Freigthwig managed to use her hair to grab onto him, but six managed to use her hair to throw her into thumb skull before cutting through zombozo's massive mallet.

Six: last chance, back off.

Zombozo: can't ever do anything to get any money anymore.

He grumbled as he got into his clown car as his group grabbed onto it, driving off with him. Six then turned his attention to Dr holiday who was fighting steam Smythe.

Steam Smyth: you cling onto the modern way while I have been shown the true power of the past.

Dr holiday kept on blasting his clocktopus.

Dr holiday: how are you stopping theses?

Steam Smythe: after my last encounter with trying to use lasers, I've managed to make my clocktopus laser proof.

Six: don't worry doctor, I've got this.

Dr holiday: I can handle myself.

Six: I know.

He jumped onto the tentacles of the machine, and he runs up them, managing to use his Magna blades to cut through the tentacles as we cut over to Circe and lucy who had teamed up on D.J decibel as he was shooting them away with his sonic disks.

Circe: I've taken you down before decibel.

Decibel: yes, but I've improved upon my old sounds. Behold.

He shoots out sonic waves and Circe immediately splats across the wall of one of the buildings. However, as she pulled herself off, she managed to help Charmcaster, and Noah fight the bug brothers.

Maurice: now we're fighting magic?

Charmcaster: yeah, deal with it.

She managed to cast a spell at them which caused the pair to swap heads, returning to their original bodies.

Maurice: I had just broken in that body.

Charmcaster: now get out of here.

Maurice: you haven't seen the last of me.

Kevin: if anybody's got a moment, I need some help here.

Circe turned her attention to the Highbreed, and she screeched at him.

Circe: tag out.

The two swapped positions as Kevin changed into bootleg and he managed to mess with decibel's equipment enough to send him flying. This only left the Highbreed and Cain, although Cain had already taken off with rex quickly following him.

Highbreed: enough with you vermin.

Ben: about that...

He slapped the omnitrix and he changed into swampfire while Kevin changed into hot shot.

Highbreed: your time is coming. And you won't see it coming.

He took off with his DNAliens as they heard something from white.

White: what's going on?

Dr holiday: it was a villain gang up.

Cricket: I didn't even do anything there.

Ben: well, we're going to have to do something, rex is missing still.

White: well, we've got company here.

Ben: I'll find him.

Cricket: I'm going with you. I couldn't stop my gang from getting hurt, I'm not leaving him behind.

Ben changed into crashhopper, and they jumped away while everybody else returned to the plant. Jumping over the buildings they found rex still fighting Cain, using the block party to protect himself. However, with enough damaged, it shattered.

Ben jumped onto Cain while cricket helped rex get back up.

Rex: where did all of these villains come from?

Cain: you know who, we're just the distraction.

Ben: black, that's what's going on at the plant. She's there.

Rex: I'll give you one chance, get out of here.

Cain: and why would I do that?

Ben changed into gravattack, and he got Cain into the air.

Ben: let's see if you can handle a gravity fling.

Cricket: can I give the final push?

Cain: this is why you evos need to be stopped your using your powers to endanger people.

Cricket kicked Cain and ben gave it enough force to send him into the ocean, where he would land safely, btu he would still have to drag him onto land.

Rex: we need to get going. Come on.

Ben changed into big chill and rex built his sky slyder, ben grabbed onto cricket and they flew off, back to the plant where they found that they were too late, the battle was over, and as they saw everybody being taken out, they found that white wasn't there, black had the four meta nanites and van Kleiss and the polar twins where with black. They were in the end game now. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

434 4 10
after the events of fallen kingdom Y/N and rexy are living their best lives when suddenly a un-named team of humans arrive at the island they fought...
46.5K 838 68
this is based off of indoraptor but he and other dinos can transform into humans they are known as the well dinos they are naturally born except from...
120K 4.1K 35
When your planet comes under invasion from the Separatists, a small force of clones from the Republic helps. Captain Rex leads a small group of his 5...
254 25 13
(this is a self insert story.) (cover does not belong to me. it was drawn by my best friend, DragonK99) In the serene town of Jasper, Nevada, the Mi...