Manan FF: TERA FITOOR

By ShineInPeace

PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS LOVE RIDE A beautiful love ride of an RJ Nandini Murthy and the Businessman Manik Malhotr... More

Chapter 1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34💖
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63❤️
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83

Chapter 11

822 71 9
By ShineInPeace

(Nandini and Manik's attire is in the media box)

MANIK'S POV

After getting changed, I started going back to the living room when I saw Mukti, Aliya and Navya also coming outside a room.

"Chale? Let's watch some movie" Aliya said and I nodded.

Navya slowly opened the door of another room and peeped inside. "Nandu, come fast. We are watching a movie. We are downstairs" Navya said and I can hear Nandini saying yes.

We started going but I realised that I left my phone in the room. "Tum log javo. I'll bring my phone" I said and they left.

I went inside my room and brought my phone. While going back, I heard some sounds from the guest room.

"Aiyyappa, where is the hair dryer?" I heard Nandini. I slowly opened the door and there she was in front of the mirror, searching for a hair dryer.

Her wet hair was just adding beauty to her already beautiful face. She smiled spotting the hair dryer and started drying her hair.

She looked angelic while drying her hair. Her hair was falling on her face and she was gently tucking it back. She continued drying her hair and I continued staring at her while leaning on the door.

After drying her hair, she shooked her head to settle her hair. The water droplets made their way to my face. I smiled while wiping the droplets.

She started combing her hair and my staring came to an halt as someone closed my mouth from back and dragged me to my room.

I knew who it was so I dint protest. After reaching my room, he pushed me in and closed the door. I gave a bored expression and turned around. I was correct.

It's Cabir.

"It looks like I am your girlfriend and you dragged me here to romance with me" I said raising my eyebrows.

"Accha, so let's start?" he asked smiling sarcastically and I rolled my eyes.

He slowly came towards me and cupped my cheek while I frowned.

"So let's..." before Cabir speaks I cut him off.

"Let's talk" I said pushing away slowly while he smirked.

"Good that you agreed to talk. I don't want to hear any excuses or lies. Only truth" he said like a strict mother. I sat on the couch followed by him.

"Shoot your questions" I said leaning back.

"What's happening to you? What are these sudden changes?" he asked. "What changes?" I asked as I dint realise any changes in me.

"C'mon Manik Malhotra. You started having your breakfast lately. You started becoming friends with others. You started listening to LoveGuru's show. You started to stare and adore someone. You started to...." Cabir was going to continue but I stopped him in middle.

"Okay okay. I got it. But what's bad in it?. I mean is it not good?" I asked.

"It's not about good or bad Dumbo. I am asking you why this sudden change?. I know the reason but I am confused" he said sighing.

"What is the reason you think?" I asked him as I seriously don't know what the reason is.

"I don't exactly know. I thought it's because of Nandini. I saw you staring at her and smiling at her. You want to be her friend. You adore her secretly. You dance with her in the rain and all. But again I see you lost somewhere when you were talking to LoveGuru. You intentionally had your breakfast lately to listen to her show. You were reluctant to eat untill her show starts. I can see the peace on your face when you heard her voice. I saw you smiling at her words..."Cabir continued and I again cut him off.

"What do you want to say Cabir?" I asked him gritting my teeth. I was really pissed as whatever Cabir was saying is damn truth. I dint know what to do.

"Dekh Manik, whom are you attracted to? Nandini or LoveGuru?" he asked seriously.

"Attracted? Seriously? I am not attracted to anyone. I and Nandini are just trying to be friends. And LoveGuru, I never saw her. What will I get attracted to her?" I said and sighed.

"Manik it's not about looking at the person only. Love doesn't matter all that" Cabir said.

"Shut up Cabir! Love and all? You are getting it wrong Cabir" I glared at him.

"Now spill the truth out. Tell me what is going on in your heart. Not your mind" he warned. I decided to blurt out everything.

"Okay listen. I don't know why exactly I am behaving this way. About Nandini, I don't know why I gave her a chance to be my friend. I don't know why I stare at her and smile at her. I don't know why I dance with her. But it's not attraction or Love. I guess it's just I want to have her as a friend as I know she will be a great friend" I completed and he nodded thoughtfully.

"And about LoveGuru, I don't know who she is. But first time when I heard her voice, I just wanted to drown in her voice. I dint want her to stop. I was eager to hear her voice again. I am able to get to know her personality through her voice. But isn't it too obvious? RJ's are meant for their sweet voice. I think it's because of that" I said.

"Manik, I got your point about Nandini. Though I am not ready to belive it, but yes I got you. About LoveGuru, no it's not obvious. We all also listen to her, but there is a difference I find between you and us. I can see that peace and that smile on your face in a different way. And belive me, it's not like a fan but something else. But I can't speak anything until you decide what it is" he explained slowly, getting up.

"Think about it calmly. But now come down" he said a nd patted my back before leaving downstairs.

I dint knew Cabir can have such a serious and thoughtful discussion.

Why the hell am I soo confused between these two girls? LoveGuru and Nandini, the recently found peace for me. I need to find out about what's happening with me. Keeping my thoughts aside I went downstairs.

They were choosing a movie to watch. I went and sat between Cabir and Mukti.

"So what are we watching? Tell the genre" I asked.

"Romance" Navya and Aliya shouted.

"Horror" Mukti and Nandini shouted.

"Action" Cabir and Dhruv shouted.

They all looked towards me. Before I could open my mouth Mom came from the kitchen and settled down.

"Comedy" she said.

"Noooooo" we all whined. "Kyu?" Mom asked.

"Arre Nyo Maa, hum chote bacche he kya?" Aliya asked. "No excuses. We are watching comedy. For me? Please?" she gave a pleading look.

She absolutely knows how to melt us. We sighed. Cabir started a Comedy movie.

Though at first we all were sulking, but eventually we enjoyed watching it. We all were laughing at the jokes.

But my eyes were stuck at a particular person seeing her laugh. I was awestruck.

"Movie dekh" Cabir whisper nudged me, his eyes still glued at the movie. I rolled my eyes and started watching the movie.

After the movie coming to an end, we all had our dinner. Navya was directly leaving to the airport with Cabir. So Nandini stayed back till night.

At 9, we all started going to the airport. Dhruv and Aliya were coming in one car, while we others took another one.

"Haan Bhai, we are reaching the airport. Don't worry, I'll come back home by myself. Trust me, I won't fall in any trouble" Nandini was talking in the phone while I chucked.

As she ended her call, she looked at me confused. "Why are you laughing?" she asked me confused. "Because I know that you will get yourself into trouble. I guess even your brother knows that" I said while driving and glancing at her from the rare view mirror who was sitting at the back.

"Ohhh please!!" Nandini glared at me.

" How are you going back?" Cabir asked. "I'll take a cab. I'll send the driver and he will get my car back tomorrow from Malhotra Mansion" Nandini replied.

"No way. It's not safe" Cabir said. "I agree" Mukti added. "Haan Nandu, it's dangerous. Bhai will kill you and me" Navya said.

"Don't worry. I'll drop you and leave" I said. "It's okay. I will manage" she said.

"I am dropping you. End of discussion" I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Yeah! I'll go back with Dhruv and Aliya. They will drop me" Mukti said and I nodded.

We reached the airport and bid bye to Cabir and Navya. We were smirking at them to have their own time. Atlast they will be alone. I hope there will confess their feelings. Navya hugged Nandini and they were taking something. Meanwhile we were instructing Cabir to impress Navya. They both looked nervous and we laughed at them.

"Honeymoon pe nahi, concert ke liye Jaa rahe ho. So chill" Mukti commented and Navya blushed while Cabir glared at her. They started going in while Cabir turned towards me.

"9 days. I hope you will get to know about your feelings" he whispered to me and left.

After that, we all went to the parking area. "Tho buddy, we are leaving. You will drop Nandini right?" Dhruv asked and I nodded. They drove off. I and Nandini sat in the car. We played some good music.

"Mr.Malhotra, A.C off karo na" Nandini said. "Kyu? Are you feeling cold?" I asked. "No. You switch it off na. I'll tell you" she said and I nodded.

After switching off the A.C. she rolled the window glass down, welcoming the cool breeze. She gestured me to do the same and I did. The weather was cool and pleasant. She leaned on the window, enjoying the cool breeze. I looked at her and smiled. We had some small talks and were knowing each other better. She was saying some of her childhood stories and about her brother. While I told her about Fab 5 and my stories.

"Seriously? You pranked the whole college? So mean" she said. "Yes. We are the devil's of our college" I winked and she shook her head in disbelief.

"Mr.Malhotra stop the car!" she said sternly.

"Are you crazy? Just because we pranked the whole college, you are asking me to stop the car?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"Arre hero! I am asking you to stop the car, so that we can eat ice-cream. Stop na" she pleaded and I stopped. She ran out but again came back.

"Which flavour?" she asked me. "Vannila?" it sounded more like a question.

"Chocolate! Try it" she said and I nodded. She came back with two cones in her hand. She handed me the half chocolate and half vannila one. I smiled and started eating.

"Get down the car na. We will start driving back after we finish eating" she said and I got down. We leaned to the car and started eating.

"What do you think about Cavya?" she asked suddenly. "Who Cavya?" I asked.

"Cabir and Navya" she explained.

"Woahh! Nice name haa" I laughed and she joined. "I guess they need time to know eachother. And yes, they got the time atlast" I said and she nodded.

After that we started going back. I dropped her at her house and drove back.

After sitting in the balcony and thinking about my day, I smiled and went to sleep.

NANDINI's POV

After coming to my home, I went to my room.

Today was awesome. I enjoyed after a long time. I danced after a long time. I am so happy. My heart was willing to dance from a long time. I could see Navya was also amazed by seeing me dance after a long time.

Even I was not sure if I will dance after that incident happened.

But I did it.

I don't have Navya here to talk to. Whenever Navya goes out of the country, I start getting very bored. This time Bhai also has some important deal to catch up and he will be in the office for most of the time now. I don't know how these 9 days will go.

Manik is something!

I don't know why but his presence just makes me happy and contented. Today we both danced, talked and had ice cream. It's all so childish, but it's amazing. I smiled and went to welcome a peaceful sleep.

Next day

I went to the radio station and finished my show. Today Kriti was on leave and Karan was busy.

My only timepass right now is Mr.Roy.

Uffff! It's so boring. I don't know why I feel like to sleep the whole day.

Ignoring my only timepass, I went to my fashion studio. I engaged myself in work to avoid the boredom. Mom messaged me that she and Dad are leaving for a business party. She asked me if I will join and for the first time I agreed as I don't know what else to do.

"Bhaiii pleaseeeeee" I shouted on the call. "No Nandu. Understand na, I am really busy" Bhai replied from the other side.

"Bhai I'll get bored. Please na. For me??" I requested him. "I can't come to the party Nandu. I have a presentation to do" Bhai explained calmly.

"Bhai what will I do alone?" I asked irritatedly. "You will not be alone. Some or the other aunty will come and make you meet their sons. Don't worry" he laughed.

"Noooooo. Then you should obviously come. Please Bhai?? Mereliye? Please?" I said and pleaded him.

Atlast he agreed to come. I went home and changed to a long frock. I left my hair open and applied a very little makeup. After getting done I went to the venue which Mom messaged me.

It was a very big Mansion and it was decorated beautifully. It's reception of some clients son. Mom and Dad were inside and I was waiting for Bhai at the parking.

I don't want to stay inside alone even for a minute. After waiting for 10min, Bhai came and parked his car.

"Bahut jaldi aagaye ho" I said sarcastically and he gave me a apologetic smile. We both made our way inside and met Mom and Dad. They were busy with some people, so we went and sat on the empty chairs.

Mom brought several people near us and introduced us while we just gave a smile. Some people know Bhai as he did business with them.

"Kitna boring hai na?" I asked. "I agree. Mujhe aana hi nahi chahiye tha" Bhai said glaring at me.

Just then a lady came near us with her daughter. "Hello beta" she greeted us both and we smiled in return. "You are Ishtitha and Raman's children right?" she asked and we nodded.

"She is Trisha. My daughter. She has her own restaurant. She is very talented. You people just talk, I'll come in a minute" that lady said and got up. I knew why this meeting was going on and I suppressed my laugh seeing Bhai who was very pissed.

"Help me Nandu" Bhai whispered me and gave a smile to Trisha. "Kyu Bhai? She is very talented. Give a try na" I whispered back.

"Shut up! I am here because of you. So help me" he said glaring at me. Just then the lady came back with a boy."And this is my son, Vijay. You people spend time. I'll take a leave" she said and again left.

That Vijay was smiling at me widely. I gave a fake smile and turned towards Bhai, who now was suppressing his laugh.

"Party mein aana tha na tujhe?" Bhai mocked me. "Now let's help eachother. Okay?" I asked and he nodded.

"So Trisha, how is your restaurant?" I asked initiating a conversation but her eyes were stuck on Bhai. She was ogling at him. Bhai saw me and face palmed. He was seriously feeling uncomfortable by her constant gaze.

"Vijay, what about you?" Bhai asked and his gaze was fixed at me. They are surely siblings. I coughed loudly to bring them back to Earth. And my plan worked. They gave a sheepish smile and we rolled our eyes.

"Abhimanyu shall we go and have a drink?" Trisha asked Bhai in her very sweet tone. Bhai dint know what to say and he looked at me helplessly.

"Noo, Bhai you should drive back. So no drinking" I said and he smiled at me. "Juice?" she asked and I face palmed.

"I don't feel like" Bhai said politely and her face fell.

"Nandini shall we?" Vijay asked and I looked at Bhai. "Noo, Nandu cannot drink anything. She has throat infection" Bhai said and I nodded. His face fell too.

"What are your plans on marriage?" Trisha asked Bhai. "I dint plan anything" Bhai said with a bored expression and I chuckled.

"Yours?" she asked me. "I don't know. But I will surely not marry someone whom I met in this party" I said with a fake smile.

"My brother Vijay, he is sooo talented. He helps Dad in business. You both should hang out" she said and Vijay blushed. I frowned at them.

"No actually she has a boyfriend" Bhai said and I widened my eyes. "You have?" Vijay asked me.

"I have?" I asked Bhai and he glared at me.

"Arre Nandu, it's just a small fight. For that you can't leave him" Bhai said playing around and I nodded slowly.

"I have" I said to Vijay and his face fell.

"But they both had a fight it seems" Trisha whispered to Vijay but we heard it. His face lit up and he looked towards me with hope.

"Let's just hangout. If you don't like.." Vijay was going to continue but I cut him off. "I don't want to" I said gritting my teeth.

"Abhimanyu? Let's just..." before Trisha could could continue Bhai cut her off. "Even I don't want to" Bhai said.

"Bhai, let's go and meet Aakansha" I said trying to cover up. He nodded and we excused ourselves and went to the other corner.

"Ufff! I am never coming to any other business party" I sighed and Bhai agreed. After a pause we both laughed and gave a hifi to eachother.

"They are soo trouble" I laughed. "So what about your boyfriend?" Bhai nudged me and I hit him on his shoulder and he laughed.

"What are you two doing here?" Mom asked coming near us. We narrated hey the whole story and she chuckled. "Very good. That Ms.Kapadia always does this. She brings her children and leaves them with some good people" Mom laughed. Just then Dad called her and she left.

"Bhai let's leave na. It's so boring" I said and Bhai nodded. Just when we were about to leave someone patted my shoulder.

I turned back to see the man looking extremely handsome in his white shirt and denim jeans with a blue blazer.

"Manikkkk" I shouted excitedly and he smiled at me.

I side hugged him. "You here?" I asked him. "It's our clients sons party and Dad forced me to join" he said with a bored expression.

"You here?" he asked. "Was getting bored. So.." I said and he nodded. Bhai raised his eyes at me.

"Ohh yeahh!!! I forgot to introduce you" I said to Bhai and turned towards Manik. "Manik this is my Bhai- Abhimanyu Murthy. And Bhai, this is Manik Malhotra" I introduced and they shook hands.

Mom called me to introduce to someone. I face palmed and Bhai laughed.

"Did I miss something?" Manik asked. "I'll explain you. Nandu you should go or else I can ask Vijay to join you" Bhai said and I made a horrified face.

"No need, I can walk on my own" I glared at Bhai and went near Mom. She introduced me to some of her friends and they started with their marriage proposals.

I and Mom politely declined and they were trying their best to convince. I can see Bhai and Manik talking and laughing. I sighed as these ladies were not ready to leave me.

Dad came from back and called me. "You go and enjoy. Leave all this" Dad caressed my head and I hugged him for saving me.

"Love you" I said and he kissed my head and smiled. I escaped from there and joined Bhai anda Manik. I sighed in relief.

"Kya hua? Kab hai teri shaadi?" Bhai asked me sarcastically and I rolled my eyes.

"Actually Vijay is a good choice" Manik joined and I gave a disbelief look and they laughed. Both of them has jelled up easily.

Bhai got a call and he excused himself. "So...what's up?" Manik asked and I shrugged.

"Trisha is up" I said and looked at Trisha who was going towards Bhai. Manik looked and laughed.

"Let's save Bhai" I said. "Arre let him talk" Manik said and I rolled my eyes.

We saw Trisha keeping her hand on Bhai's shoulder and Bhai gently jerked her hand. She was offering some drink and Bhai was declining.

"It's too much now" I said. "I agree. Come let's go" Manik said and we went near them.

"Trishaaaaaa, what's up?" I asked keeping my hand around her shoulder. She looked disappointed due to my appearance. Bhai gave me a 'thankyou look'.

"Kuch nahi, I was offering a drink" she said smiling nervously. "I said na no drinking. But give it to me. I'll like to have a drink" I said and took the glass from her. Bhai and Manik gave me a confused look.

I acted as if drinking and poured the drink on Trisha's dress. Her eyes widened and she looked at me.

"Ohhh, it was not intentional" I said innocently. She gave me a fake smile and went to clean her dress.

"That was awesome" Manik said and we laughed.

"Listen guys, I need to leave. There is some important work I should catch up" Bhai said looking at us. "Noooo" I whined.

"Yesss. Now Manik is there na for your company. I'll leave in 15min" Bhai said caressing my hair and I made a face.

We sat and started roasting all the people around. We laughed and enjoyed.

"See that aunty. She is ogling at that uncle" I said pointing at a lady. "He is her husband" Manik said and we burst out laughing.

"Okay now, I'll take a leave" Bhai said and hugged me. He hugged Manik too and left. Now only I and Manik were left.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Please do vote ⭐

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

533K 53.5K 128
This is a series of OS, on different events. Some imaginary and some related to real incident. Hope u will enjoy it :)
251K 21.2K 87
The story featuring our beloved on-screen pair, the two super cops of Lucknow women police station Haseena Malik and Karishma Singh.
63.4K 6.3K 52
Aaj tak tumne bahut si kahaniya padhi aur suni hogi . Kabhi Aisa hua hai ki hero hi apne pyaar ki jaan lene ke liye majboor ho ? Ek taraf vo usey pur...
614K 33.9K 70
Viraj Singhania is a cricketer. Aslesha Mathur is a kathak dancer. He doesn't care about anything and anybody. She is really kind and helpful towards...