stories from Belwood: the twi...

By crystal_pro_2024

5 years after the events of ben gen rex, rex has moved up to being part of providence's special forces team... More

Episode 0 - it started when...
Episode 1- the day everything changed.
Episode 2 - the new threat.
Episode 3: last measures.
Episode 4 - what's with the weather?
Episode 5 - the architect.
Episode 6 -making magical frenemies.
Episode 7 - quarry brakes out.
Episode 8 - the search in Hong Kong.
Episode 9 - dark passage
Episode 10 - the darkstar rises
Episode 11 - the return
Episode 12 - the arrival
Episode 13 - animo, breach and the new girl.
Episode 14 - maxed out.
Episode 15 - the hunted
Episode 16 - where do-little girls come from?
Episode 17 - tired out.
Episode 18 - the pressure of the gauntlet.
Episode 19 - the plague
episode 20 - plumbers helpers.
Episode 21 - in the badlands
Episode 22 - bad copy. bad copy!
episode 23 - a wayward hero
Episode 24 - vengeance of vilgax.
Episode 25 - six times six
Episode 26 - alone together.
Episode 27 - the family holiday.
Episode 28 - primus
Episode 29 - back in black.
Episode 30 - Animo's evolved.
Episode 31 - the swarm.
Episode 32 - save the last dance.
Episode 33 - the green fist
Episode 34 - not so secretive.
Episode 35 - just a little party.
Episode 36 - lost in the void.
Episode 37 - the first of 5
Episode 38 - undercover
Episode 39 - remote controlled.
Episode 41 - tricked
Episode 42 - plumbers under attack.
Episode 43 - assault on Abysus.
Episode 44 - the secrets held in chromastone
Episode 45 - a man on the inside.
Episode 46 - together strong.
Episode 47 - in the end game.
Episode 48 - the one to control them all
Episode 49 - the war begins
Episode 50 - one final push
Epilogue:

Episode 40 - official plumbers training.

11 0 0
By crystal_pro_2024

Ben: another day, another villain.

We watch as the alien force are fighting off steam Smythe and his clocktopus ben trying to freeze its insides with big chill.

Gwen: it's been 6 years can't you upgrade already?

Steam Smythe: that goes against the entire point.

Charmcaster: that thing's so old I can't even use my magic to disassemble it.

Steam Smythe: plus, one to the old ways.

Lucy: doesn't this still count as technology, since it's helping you in an unnatural way.

Ben: don't bother he won't listen.

Steam Smythe: I won't listen to you mud girl. I mean you are mad out of mud, right?

Lucy: it's more like my cellular structure has taken on a mud like state that acts like mud but allows me to shape shift.

Steam Smythe: thank you for clarifying that for me.

Lucy: no problem, now don't look down.

Steam Smythe immediately looked down where he found Noah, wearing glitch, tying up the legs of the clocktopus.

Noah: and it looks like it about your bedtime.

Steam Smythe: that wasn't even a good one.

Ben: I think you need to chill out.

He managed to fly through steam Smythe, freezing the fire causing the clocktopus to fall into the water. Steam Smythe got the helicopter out of his hat and he flew off.

Steam Smythe: now that is how you make a good come back.

Noah: did he have to insult me on his way out?

Gwen: no

Ben: yes.

Charmcaster: so, can we get out of here?

As the group got ready to leave, they found their badges flashing, although ben had left his back at his house.

Lucy: it's time.

Noah: time for what?

Lucy: our final tests so we can become full on plumbers.

Charmcaster: and this is the part where I leave, bye bye.

She starts walking off as glitch turns into the rust buggy.

Glitch: we should get going then, this is important.

Ben: who has the final exams on a Saturday?

Lucy: it's weeklong.

Gwen: what about school?

The trio got a text acknowledging the time off as had been requested by providence, as well as their parents asking what's going on.

Lucy: come on, let's go.

Ben: I'll catch up, I left mine at home.

He changed into crash hopper, and he jumped into town before managing to find his way back to the rust bucket that was already on the road.

Glitch: perhaps this journey would go faster if ben was to change into a flying alien.

Ben: oh yeah, you can merge with my alien's DNA, can't you?

Ben activated the omnitrix and he changed into big chill again, letting the group fly off into distance, arriving at mount Rushmore, ben timed out as glitch got himself onto Noah, becoming the battle suit again as lucy switched from her human form, that she had been using every time she was riding around in glitch to stop her mud from getting all over him, to her humanoid Lenopan form and the group got their badges out as they walked into the plumbers base, finding magister Patellidae waiting for them.

magister Patellidae: are you ready for the most intense week of your life?

Ben: please, this can't be as bad as some of the villains we've gone up against. I mean, what are the chances this is going to be worse than the Fulmini, vilgax, forever knight or van Kleiss?

Lucy: I've heard horror stories from people who have been on this before.

Noah: we've got this.

magister Patellidae: before I send you off, I do have to warn you that you will only be able to use natural abilities while there so no technological enhancements can be used.

Noah: I guess that means you glitch.

magister Patellidae: and the omnitrix.

Ben: it doesn't come off, unless you have azmuth waiting for me there.

magister Patellidae: I understand that, but you won't be able to use your abilities while up there.

Ben: all right, I've got it. no omnitrix.

Gwen: my powers don't work well with tech anyway.

Lucy: and my powers can only be stopped when I'm freezing. Speaking of freezing, think you can make a suit that'll keep me nice and muddy while in snow?

magister Patellidae: I'll have Blukic and Driba look into it.

ben: don't they work for providence?

magister Patellidae: providence sent them back. Can't say I blame them. Anyway, you'll find your transport over there, you'll also find a few other plumbers waiting onboard, so don't keep them waiting.

Noah: come on.

As the group arrived on the bus lucy found her archrival in the plumber's academy and she went and met up with him.

Lucy: hey blonko, look who I've got with me.

The trio watched as the plumber removed the book that was in front of his face and his eyes lit up, although he calmed himself down. What they saw was a humanoid with blue fur covering his face, black markings coming from his eyes and chin, as well as having some on is head.

Rook: ben Tennyson, it is such an honor to meet you.

Lucy: see, I told you I knew him.

Rook: I did not doubt you.

Ben: always nice to meet a fan...

Rook: my name is rook blonko, but please call me rook.

Lucy: this is the Revonnahgander that I was talking about.

Gwen: this is your arch nemesis in the plumber's academy.

Rook: I am?

Lucy: only because he keeps getting a higher score then me.

Rook: your grades are nothing to be upset about.

Lucy: I know, and now I've got some field experience. Has anything happened while I've been away?

Rook: we had a new student join us, a loboan.

The trio took their seats next to lucy and rook as the ship takes off.

Gwen: isn't that the alien werewolf that we fought when ben first got ghostfreek?

Lucy: same species but I doubt that it's the same one.

Ben: so, rook, what do you know about me?

Rook: I understand that you have saved the universe many times and that you have the omnitrix which lets you turn into any species in the universe.

Ben: I'm kind of stuck to 10 aliens at any time, unless I can figure out the DNA codes, but I haven't found many that work.

Rook: which aliens do you have access too right now?

Lucy: most of them aren't to noteworthy, other than the crystalsapian he has. Chromastone.

Rook: turn into him right now.

He pauses for a moment.

Rook: if you would like too, I mean.

Ben: well, I don't see why not.

He stood up and changed into chromastone flexing before returning to normal and sit down.

Gwen: this is going to be the longest week of my life.

Noah: I just can't wait to be an official plumber, it'll make me higher up then rex, and probably even white. Gwen: if providence wasn't taken over you mean.

Noah: I'm sure there working on it.

Suddenly a group of plumbers in red suits walked past, knocking the book out of rook's hands, as well as kicking away the mud that made up lucy's legs, even if they were quickly regenerated.

Lucy: ugh, it's brannigan and his "alpha squad"

Brannigan stopped, and turned around, looking sympathetically at lucy before talking in a very sarcastic tone.

Brannigan: aw look, it's the mud girl and blue brainiac. I can't say I expected you to come back after you left sludge puppy.

Ben: back off from them.

Brannigan: or what are you going to do?

Ben: something we're both going to regret.

Noah: at least he acknowledges it.

Gwen stood up and she got ben to back down into his seat.

Brannigan: that's what I thought.

Ben: why did you stop me? Swampfire could've...

Gwen: ben, we're in an airtight ship, flying away from earth. Don't do anything that'll shoot us into space. You might have instant astronaut armor, but we don't.

Ben: right, I'm sorry.

Lucy: it's fine we'll just have to kick his butt when we get to the academy.

Rook: why would we kick his butt?

Lucy: it's just another earth expression.

Rook: oh...

As they arrive at the academy, they found a few other transport ships arriving and as they stepped towards the main control room, they were greeted by the head of all of the plumbers. The Magistrata.

Magistrata: welcome to your final week of tests. If you succeed and manage to get an overall grade of 70 or higher you will be officially recognized as plumbers. If you fail, then you will have to redo you're entire training. You will have the next 10 minutes to get into teams of 10, you will have to show creativity, resourcefulness and loyalty to your team, and the plumbers as a whole. However, I also understand that we have some new faces among us who haven't been in training before, so Tennysons and Nixon, I will be needing to see you before you and your team are allowed to start.

Lucy: boy, would I hate to be in your position.

Noah: why?

Lucy: The Magistrata is the head of all of the plumbers and it's subsidiaries. One wrong move and you might have to head to the incursions territory just to not get sent to the null void.

Rook: you should be respectful while talking with her.

Gwen: I don't think this is just about our training.

While they already had their team, ben Gwen and Noah were taken to the Magistrata's office where she sat at a desk, the trio across for them as somebody walked in that they weren't expecting. Magister Prior Gilhill.

Noah: wow, I wasn't expecting to see you again, not for a while any way.

Magister Prior Gilhill: we have some things to discuss, mainly the Highbreed.

Ben: yeah, we know. They seem to be popping up more and more on earth. There not just converting humans anymore, there getting Evos and...

He was cut off by the Magistrata.

Magistrata: The Highbreed are an extinct spice and they have been for the past 200 years.

Noah: but he's seen them on earth.

Magistrata: and that Is why I've called you three here. If they have come back, then this may just be an earthen issue, unfortunately since that planet has the omnitrix wielder, that planet is of low priority to us.

Ben: there's like 3 of these things on earth.

Magistrata: are you messing around?

Ben: no, there's the omnitrix, the antitrix and the ultimatrix. I thought lucy would've updated the database by now. She's usualy good at that.

Noah: and if providence falls under you guys, then you should definitely know about the antitrix since Kevin works for them.

Gwen: and. Gilhill knew about the DNAliens.

Magister Prior Gilhill: yes, and we thought they were leftovers, and then you fought darkstar, and I got to gain some information I wouldn't have otherwise.

Magistrata: whatever the case, you are going to be on your own down there, so don't mess up this week. And take off that mechamorph armor.

Ben: yes mam.

Glitch: I'm not just armor.

Noah nervously left with the other two following him.

The trio walked out as the Magistrata looked at them again.

Magistrata: keep an eye on them

Cut to the trio walking down, meeting up with rook and lucy who was waiting to hear about what happened.

Lucy: what did she wasn't with you?

Ben: she wanted to know about the Highbreed.

Gwen: she doesn't believe that there a threat, or that they're even real.

Rook: The Highbreed have been extinct for 200 years, and even if they did exists they would fall outside of plumber authority.

Ben: yeah, yeah. Let's get this over and done with.

Rook: would you mind if I saw which aliens you have access to in you omnitrix?

Ben: sure, take a look. He activates the omnitrix and he showed off all of the silhouettes as they were taken to their room for the week. After the first night they found themselves being woken up at the crack of dawn where they would find plumber suits made to their exact specifications and the first day was all about lumbers equipment. As they walked into the main hall, they found that only a few teams where there.

Magister Hulka: all right you plumbetts, you'll be disassembling your blasters and reassembling them. You will perform this process 5 times, and if I don't see improvements on speed after each try, it will be classed as you only getting half of a point. If you fail to even disassemble it, you will be thrown back to whatever training ground you came from. Am I understood?

The room: yes sir.

Magister Hulka: then get to it.

He started walking around as the team started to disassemble and reassemble their blasters.

Gwen: this is just like building blocks.

Noah: this is much simpler then trying to rebuild that teleporter pod.

Lucy: no kidding, although one miss placed trigger and...

Suddenly a blaster went off and Its ben's.

Ben: I don't get it, why is this so hard?

Magister Hulka: 5 minutes left.

Gwen: just take a deep breath and focus.

Ben: I think I'll just use brainstorm instead.

Rook: that is a bad idea. Not only are we not allowed to use any external technology, but your cerebral crustation form wouldn't have the hands to reassemble the gun.

Ben: I hate it when other people are right.

Lucy: it's just like this.

She showed him and after another attempt ben was able to reassemble the blaster, not without just barely making it under the time limit.

Brannigan: well, look who just barely passed.

Ben: I still passed.

Noah: yeah, better than most of high school.

Ben: way to back me up there.

Brannigan got ready to attack ben, before Magister Hulka stepped in between them and brannigan stepped back.

Magister Hulka: put down the omnitrix.

Ben lowered the arm he was slowly raising.

Magister Hulka: this way to our next task.

While nothing special happened with the next set of tasks as they were just answering some trivia questions on plumber tech, something that Gwen and ben had little idea about, when it came to the final room, they found that it was a demonstration of some of the weapons. Mostly the fusion grenades.

Magister Hulka: this is a fusion grenade, right now it is in stun mode. Blonko, would you like to come and demonstrate the proper technique for handling one of these grenades?

From the observation area, the Magistrata and Magister Prior Gilhill where watching.

Rook: I would be pleased too.

As he walked over, he took the grenade from Magister Hulka's hand, and he started demonstrating it's different features.

Lucy: I'm starting to feel like I'm suffocating in this thing. I can feel my mud getting all over this thing.

Gwen: then why not turn into your human form?

Lucy: I'd have to get out of the suit, and it'd just be a whole thing.

Ben: I just wish this suit was green.

However, as they look over, they spot that the grenade has something that was going wrong with it.

Ben: it's hero time.

He changed into swampfire, and he lunged down, he grabbed onto the grenade, and he let it explode him, although being swampfire, he was able to regenerate his whole body.

Ben: that was almost a disaster.

Magister Hulka: what do you think you're doing?

Ben: saving rook's and your life.

Magister Hulka: you used outside technology to do it.

Ben: you cannot be this stupid. I saved your life.

Cut to the group of five in the bathroom with their hands and knees on the ground, where they were being forced to brush the bathroom's floor with their toothbrushes.

Gwen: you just had to call him stupid, didn't you?

Ben: you guys are only here because I punished him, it's not like you lost points or anything.

Lucy: we'll all loose if you lose points. It's a team effort.

Rook: that might be the case, however I am thankfully that you saved my life.

Ben: any time.

Noah: we've got to be done by now, right?

Magister Hulka: you four are good, but MR Tennyson still has cleaned out the toilets.

Ben: seriously?

Magister Hulka: and no transformations.

Ben sighed and an hour later he returned to his room where he found the group just sitting and talking.

Rook: and then he just threw himself into the time tunnel?

Gwen: yeah, if it wasn't for Kevin doing that, ben and I may still be stuck in that tunnel, forever.

Rook: how did a human even create a time tunnel?

Gwen: it was a mix of magic, alien and his own ingenuity.

Noah: I wouldn't know, I didn't join the group until after that summer.

Ben walked in and lay down on his bed.

Rook: your friends where just telling me of your many adventures. Apparently, you've become a to'kustar before.

Ben: what?

Lucy: way big.

Ben: oh yeah, he was one of my most powerful transformations, even if I can't get him anymore.

Rook: how come?

Ben: when this thing recalibrates, the DNA codes change. So, while I've found Diamondhead's code, I haven't really got any other useful alien.

Rook: that is a shame, and what about the armor and astronaut abilities.

Ben: if I lose the key, there gone as well. I figured that out when I left the key out of the omnitrix when it recalibrated into this, and it took me a while to even remember where I left it.

Gwen: why would you ever take it out?

Ben: I have reasons, good ones.

Noah: let's just get this week over with.

Gwen: how are you holding up glitch?

Glitch: I've been worse, and I've been better.

Noah: I just wish you weren't stuck in that suit or rust buggy mode.

Glitch: I believe that with the proper infusion of mechamorph nanites I could return to my original form.

Ben: that's great.

Glitch: unfortunately most mechamorphs don't want to part with their nanites, especially now knowing what we do about the Evo nanites.

Ben: right, so we'll find a mechamorph who would be ok with the infusion and boom, you're back to normal. There's got to be somebody around here.

He got back up and he walked out of the room, although Gwen would quickly catch up.

Gwen: we shouldn't be out here right now.

Ben: come on, it's a chance to fix up glitch.

Gwen: I want to help him as much as you do, but we can't risk everything. We'll find a different mechamorph at a later date.

However, as they were walking, they found Magister Hulka talking with the magistrate.

Magister Hulka: you almost got us killed.

Magistrate: a necessary evil to make sure that the Tennysons whereas proactive as I've been hearing about. If the stories are to be believed, then he's not only taken down vilgax, but a celestialsapien.

Magister Hulka: you know those things are just fairy tales.

Magistrate: and that mentality Is why I'm running the plumbers.

Magister Hulka: I still don't like the name.

Magistrate: unfortunately, that's not up to you to change. Now return to your room, you still have students to test tomorrow.

However, as he leaves, he doesn't spot Gwen and ben the first time walking out, but after seeing a green flash he turned around, although he spotted nothing. As he walked off, we get to see big chill return to normal, with him holding onto Gwen.

Ben: that was a close call.

Gwen: I think now's the best time for a chat.

Before they could do anything, they hear an explosion coming from above them and ben flies them up where they spotted albedo landing as ultimate jetray.

Albedo: I should've known that you'd be here Tennyson.

Ben: what are you doing here?

Albedo: I need equipment to fix up my ultimatrix and this is the closest base that will have the equipment.

Ben: I'm going to give you one chance to back off before I kick you out of here.

Albedo: you can't make me do anything.

He changed into ultimate humungousaur, and he shot out some missiles at ben, who changed into omni-kix gravattack and he sent them crashing back into albedo, creating a shockwave that shot albedo flying back, crashing through the window, although albedo switched to ultimate jet ray to create a bigger hole before some metal panels came down.

Ben: I could use some help here.

Gwen shot out some mana blasts and albedo switched to ultimate shock rock, where he would absorb the energy before flinging it back out at Gwen. The rest of the base would soon arrive as metal doors came crashing down to block them out.

Lucy: is that albedo?

Noah: what is he doing here?

Magister Hulka: what is that thing?

Lucy: a forced evolution. Some Galvan managed to create a clone of the omnitrix, he calls it the ultimatrix.

Noah: it's bad news.

Magister Hulka: he needs help.

Lucy: then open up the door.

Magister Hulka: only one person has the permission to do that.

The magistrate walked over and upon seeing the evolved Fulmini, she watched as ben changed to echo echo, while albedo switched to ultimate slapback, duplicating himself as echo echo was doing.

Magistrate: so that is the ultimatrix?

Lucy: ben and Gwen need our help.

Magistrate: agreed, but most people here wouldn't know how to fight something like that.

Noah: that's fine just let us in.

However, they heard a cough coming from behind them.

Rook: I believe we will be needing this.

He showed off glitch white he had been dragging all the way over. Glitch quickly attached himself to Noah.

Lucy: I can't ask you to do this rook.

Rook: you do not have to. While here, we are a team.

Lucy: come on then.

The magistrate opened up the giant metal door as lucy managed to slip out of the plumber's uniform and she started slinging mud while glitch started shooting lasers, and rook joined in with his plumber's blaster. While albedo switched to ultimate shock rock, ben was forced back to normal.

Ben: can I get a moment?

Gwen used one arm to encase him in a dome, while using the other to shoot out more mana blasts. Although ultimate shock rock was absorbing all of the attacks, other than lucy's mud. But to fight back against her he changed into ultimate Heatblast, where he would try to dry her out, although ben was able to use omni-kix big chill to protect her. He then changed into omni-kix crashhopper and he managed to nock ultimate shock rock away. Albedo changed to ultimate four arms and he managed to slam down the two arms he started off with to get everybody to fall down. Before he could change again, Gwen managed to hold him in place with some mana, while Noah and rook managed to open fire on him. Even if it wasn't doing anything to him, it distracted him enough for ben to get in close and he managed to slap the ultimatrix which forced albedo back to normal as he timed out himself.

Ben: and thus, the alien force has another win under their belt.

Rook: the alien force?

Ben: it's our team's name.

Rook: I like it.

Albedo: well, I don't.

Ben: doesn't that thing have a button to take it off or something?

Albedo: not that you'd find.

Gwen: is it this giant black button?

He looked stunned as Gwen pressed the button and it grew large enough to come off of him.

As she held it in her hand, the magistrate opened up the door, and she walked out, knowing that it was safe to do so. Gwen tossed he ultimatrix to ben who ripped out the core and he placed it into his pocket.

Ben: I'll get this back to azmuth, what do you have to say for yourself faker?

Albedo: I'm just trying to return to my Galvin form.

Ben: you broke into a police station to do that. How dumb can you be, I thought you were meant to be smart enough to build another omnitrix.

Lucy: didn't Kevin also build one.

Ben: I guess you don't have to be that smart to do it then.

Albedo: I refuse to lose to the likes of you.

Magistrate: did I hear that he's a Galvin?

Albedo: I would be if it wasn't for him having the omnitrix instead of me.

Magistrate: well, if you're a Galvin then you fall outside of our jurisdiction, but I will have a team return you back to Galvin prime.

Ben: make sure this makes it back to azmuth.

Magistrate: but azmuth is locked away in the null void.

Ben: you'd be surprised, just get it back to his world.

The magistrate nodded her head as she waited for Magister Hulka to enter the room after she opened up all of the doors.

Magistrate: I believe that their bravery deserves to be rewarded. Do you have a team name?

Ben: we're the alien force.

Magistrate: well, I say that the alien force deserves to get some extra credit, don't you Magister Hulka?

She looked over at him and he was grumbling under his breath.

Magister Hulka: there, you have the extra credit, but it won't be enough for you to graduate if ben keeps on using his omnitrix during missions.

Ben: noted.

Magistrate: well, rest up, you still have a long week ahead of you.

She walked out of the room as everybody returned to their rooms. Although rook was still hyped up on adrenaline.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 5.5K 92
Vaughan Witwickey is a music lover. Listens to any kind of music she can get her hands on. When she creates a brand new genre, Dubstep, her name spre...
23.5K 616 22
Five's eyes widened, and he dropped his blaster, for the first time ever Fives was speechless. "What is it," Echo began to panic, "Fives, what do you...
1K 74 11
||BOOK 3|| After leaving the island, her second home, and losing important people and dinosaurs, Jane stick by her best friend's side, nothing b...
120K 4.1K 35
When your planet comes under invasion from the Separatists, a small force of clones from the Republic helps. Captain Rex leads a small group of his 5...