π•±π–—π–”π–Ÿπ–Šπ–“ π•·π–”π–›π–Š (MLP S...

By MuiYui_Tokito

"𝕬𝖓 π–†π–ˆπ–™ 𝖔𝖋 π–™π–—π–šπ–Š π–‘π–”π–›π–Š, π–œπ–Žπ–‘π–‘ π–™π–π–†π–œ 𝖆 π–‹π–—π–”π–Ÿπ–Šπ–“ π–π–Šπ–†π–—π–™." (Y/N) Frost, a pony that... More

Profile
Prologue
Chapter 1 (A Visit to Ponyville)
Chapter 2 (Coronation Day)
Chapter 3 ( A Canterlot Wedding- Part 1)
Chapter 4 ( A Canterlot Wedding- Part 2)
Chapter 5 ( The Crystal Empire- Part 1)
Chapter 6 ( The Crystal Empire- Part 2)
Chapter 7 (Games Ponies Play)
Chapter 8 (Magical Mystery Cure)
Author's Notes
Chapter 9 (Princess Twilight Sparkle- Part 1)
Chapter 11 (Twilight and (Y/N) Time)
Chapter 12 (Equestria Games)
Chapter 13 (Twilight's Kingdom Part-1)
Chapter 14 (Twilight's Kingdom Part-2)
Chapter 15 (Princess Spike)
Chapter 16 (Slice of Life)

Chapter 10 (Princess Twilight Sparkle- Part 2)

941 19 22
By MuiYui_Tokito

I'm so sorry for a two week delay!!

I'm already busy for the past week because of school, and luckily I didn't pass out when I entered the classroom, and- HOLY HELL this book has 1.7k and Snowfall already has 2.1k reads?!

I was like- "When did this happen?!"

Omg!!! Thank you so much for the ones reading my books, I can't express my gratitude enough!! 💙💙💙

Literally my reaction, when I saw the reads!

I was also drawing some characters!! So let me know if you want to see them!!

Just comment!

Anyways, let's go to the chapter❣❣

(Image is not mine!)

...

..

.

Third Person P.O.V

Nightmare Moon keeps laughing until she stops, and turns angrily to Twilight and (Y/N)'s direction. They back away for a bit, not until, Nightmare Moon shoots a magic beam towards the ceiling.

Twilight (Y/N) managed to fly out of it, they see a pair of familiar white hooves and look up to see Celestia looking at Nightmare Moon, who was walking towards them.

Celestia flies up to the ceiling, and Nightmare Moon tries to strike her, but Celestia dodges it, and revealing the full moon.

Celestia flies back down to the ground, as Twilight and (Y/N) move is front Celestia, as Twilight speaks to Nightmare Moon.

Twilight Sparkle: Luna! Think of how long you were banished to the moon! You'll give us no choice but to send you back there if you don't stop!

Princess Celestia: Luna, I will not fight you! You must lower the moon! It is your duty!

Nightmare Moon: Luna? I am... Nightmare Moon! I have but one royal duty now: to destroy you!

She fires another blast towards Celestia, as she flies away through the hole Nightmare Moon created in the ceiling.

Nightmare: Moon: And where do you think you're going?

She flies after Celestia, as Twilight and (Y/N) looked up at the ceiling and also opens their wings, flies behind the two fighting Alicorns.

Nightmare Moon tries to hit Celestia, but she dodges a couple of times. She even hit a bridge, but the two Alicorns kept fighting, while Twilight and (Y/N) follows closely behind the two of them, while also dodging the falling debris.

Suddenly, Nightmare Moon has shot magic towards Celestia. She screams, as she is falling back to the castle, as Twilight and (Y/N) screamed at the same time.

Twilight/(Y/N): Celestia!/Tia!

The two of them also flies back down to the castle, as Nightmare Moon's evil laughter is echoing in her surroundings.

Twilight and (Y/N)'s eyes were tearing up, as Twilight says with her voice breaking.

Twilight Sparkle: No... Why would Luna do this? Why now?

She looks to (Y/N) who has tears streaming down her face, she wasn't sobbing, but the look in her eyes is very heartbreaking, her breath was shallow, as her lips were slightly open, as she took deep breaths.

Twilight noticed some frost starts to form at the ground beneath (Y/N), as her tears hit the ground, and also turns into frost.

Twilight pulls (Y/N) closer, not caring the frost is cold to her, as the two of them were crying, but then Celestia stands up weakly, and the wipe their tears, as they smiled in relief.

Twilight Sparkle: You're all right. You're all right!

They noticed how Celestia was not even looking to them, and they noticed that she's been acting as though she can't hear them.

(Y/N): Tia?

Princess Celestia: Oh, dear sister. I am sorry, but you have given me no choice but to use these.

She uses her magic to open a secret hatch from the floor, to reveal the five stones, the Elements of Harmony.

Twilight Sparkle: Are those the Elements of Harmony? But that's how they looked in... The past.

(Y/N): This is the night you banished her.

Celestia then flies up to take the first five elements, then lastly the element of magic. She circles the elements around her, as Twilight and (Y/N) cover their eyes from the bright light.

They open their eyes again to see Celestia, flying up again, Nightmare Moon prepares to defend herself with her magic, while Celestia tears up, as she uses the power of the elements to her advantage.

The six elements are now connected to one another, as the sisters magic collided with each other, and Celestia having the upper hand. Nightmare Moon is struggling, as she opens her eyes to see the power of the elements right on front of her.

Nightmare Moon: *screams*Nooooooo!

She was fully banished to the moon, and her face can be seen appearing in it.

...

Twilight and (Y/N) have their eyes turned bright white again, as they blink and have their normal eyes returned. They look to see the Mane 5, Spike, and Zecora staring at them in surprised and concern.

(Y/N): Is something wrong?

Twilight Sparkle: Why are you all looking at us like that?

Applejack: It's just... you two were mumblin' to yourself...

Pinkie Pie: Ooh! And don't forget the uncontrollable sobbing! And, the sudden frost appearing!

Fluttershy: We were really worried about you two.

Discord: I for one found it delightful. Sort of a two-pony theater piece, if you will. You two should really consider taking it on the road.

He shows them a poster of where Twilight can be seen crying uncontrollably in the picture, while (Y/N) has endless tears streaming down her face.

Rainbow Dash: Did you two find out whose rump we need to kick and where we can find them?

Twilight Sparkle: We saw something from a long time ago.

(Y/N): But it didn't explain what's happening now.

Zecora: Perhaps farther back still are the answers you both seek. Another sip of the potion will give you two a peek.

She gives them the bottle once again, and Twilight takes it with her magic.

Spike: You two sure about this?

They look to the Mane 5 who all wore concern looks in their faces, while Twilight takes a sip of the potion and gags a bit, before giving it to (Y/N) who also took a sip, and stuck out her tongue lightly in disgusts.

Discord then appears on front of the Mane 5 with a director's outfit and appearance, with a stand camera.

Discord: Oh, I do hope they break into a song this time!

...

The Alicorns eyes are once again in a bright white light, as they looked at their surroundings. They seem to be in Equestria before, but everything was in chaos.

They look to what's in front of them and sees Princess Celestia, Luna, and... (M/N). (Y/N)'s eyes widen as she saw her mother's figure along with with the two Alicorns she also treats like mothers, while Twilight has a confused look on her face while looking at the third Alicorn. (Y/N) notices Twilight's confused face, as she said it to her quietly.

(Y/N): She is my mother, Twilight. (M/N) Frost.

Twilight's eyes widen, before softening her gaze towards the young princess.

Twilight Sparkle: *chuckles* Well, you certainly look a lot like her. You're both beautiful! The only difference you have from her is the color of you're mane and tail.

(Y/N) just blushes from Twilight's compliment, before responding with a soft smile.

(Y/N): Yeah, that's the only difference I have with her.

They smiled at each other, before turning their focus back to the three Alicorns. They noticed that they have scratches all over their bodies, faces, and hooves, and they were glaring at Discord who was sitting on his throne.

Discord: Oh, this is so much fun. How about a game of 'Pin the Tail on the Pony'?

He was holding (M/N)'s dark brown tail with mint green colored tips. (M/N) looks behind her and gasps, as her tail was not there.

(M/N): Play time is over for you, Discord.

Discord: Oh, I doubt that. *munching* Hungry?

He was eating something that seem to be black seeds from a little brown bag, while eating he was throwing one seed in each of the three Alicorns foreheads.

Discord: Suit yourselves.

He keeps on munching, while the three of them used their magics to open their bags to reveal The Elements of Harmony. (M/N) was standing in between Celestia and Luna, as they each have two Elements in their magic grasps. Discord stop munching as he drops the bag, as he put his thumb on his chin.

Discord: Oh! What have you got there?

Princess Celestia: The Elements of Harmony.

Princess Luna: With them, we shall defeat you.

(M/N): And will stop your terrorizing.

They circled the Elements around them, as a magic aura formed around them.

Twilight Sparkle: This must be when they turned Discord into stone.

(Y/N): Yes. You're right.

Back to Discord, he was laughing hysterically in his throne.

Discord: *laughing* You should see yourselves right now. The expressions on your face. So intense. So sure of yourselves. *laughing*

They just glared at him, while conjoining their horns together to create the rainbow laser and aiming it towards Discord.

Discord: Hilarious!

That was Discord's final words before turning into stone.

...

The two Alicorns eyes are once again surrounded by a bright light, and once they are returned to normal they let out a gasp of amazement and shock.

Right in front of them is a glorious crystal tree, with Twilight's Cutie mark at the center, the elements in each of the branches, and at the trunk is a symbol of the sun, moon, and an autumn leaf tree.

(Image is not mine!! This what I had thought of (M/N)'s Cutie Mark, but then again you can always change it, this is just important to the plot.🧡❤)

Princess Luna: *gasp* The Tree of Harmony.

Twilight Sparkle: The Tree of Harmony?

(Y/N) looks at the symbols of the tree, and her sight lingers at the familiar symbol below the moon symbol, her eyes welled up in tears lightly, before shaking her head, and looking to the center of the tree.

(Y/N): Twilight. Your Cutie Mark.

Twilight's eyes widen, while Celestia then flies up towards it and uses her magic to extract it, while Luna looks uncertain.

Princess Luna: Are you sure?

Princess Celestia: We have managed to discover the only means by which we can defeat Discord and free the citizens of Equestria.

(M/N): Even without these elements, the Tree of Harmony will possess a powerful magic.

Celestia gathers all the elements around the three of them, while flying in the air.

(M/N): As long as that magic remains, it will continue to control and contain all that grows here.

Again, the bright light surrounded the two Alicorns visions.

...

The two Alicorns are now in a different surrounding, they were in the castle of Arendelle.

Twilight Sparkle: Where are we?

(Y/N): Home.

(Y/N) looks around the castle in awe, she always missed her home, she felt so nostalgic. That is until they heard some voices near the distance.

Princess Celestia: We'll give you two some privacy. Come along, Luna.

The two princesses left the throne room, leaving the couple inside.

(F/N): Why are you scared, my love?

(Y/N)'s eyes widened as she heard the familiar voice of her father, as she gestures Twilight to follow her.

They see a slightly younger (M/N) with a scarf on her neck, and her back facing (F/N), as she has a scared and regretful look on her face.

(M/N): I'm not the princess, you think you know. My past... is different. I-It's n-not something you should know.

(F/N) eyes softened, as he walks in front of her, and embraces her lovingly. (M/N) tenses up, before slowly relaxing in her lover's embrace.

She pulls away slightly to face him, and looks in his eyes and takes a deep breath.

(M/N): I can't hide it from you anymore. I need to tell you about my past, and where I'm from.

(F/N) just reaches up a hoof to caress her cheek lovingly, while staring at her with an adoring gaze, as she nuzzles her face against it.

(F/N): I'm listening.

(Y/N) smiles softly seeing her parents like this, before the bright light surrounded their vision again, and going back to their present surroundings.

...

Once they were back, (Y/N) looks to Twilight and gives her a look to what they saw of her parents is a secret between the both of them for now. Twilight understands, and nods reassuringly.

Spike: So what did you two find out?

Twilight Sparkle: We still don't know what's happened to Princess Luna and Princess Celestia, but we think we know why the Everfree Forest is acting this way.

Discord stops eating his popcorn, and slides his 3d glasses in curiosity.

(Y/N): Something's happened to the Tree of Harmony.

The Mane 5 and Zecora all exchanged a look of confusion.

Rainbow Dash: The tree of what now?

Twilight Sparkle: It's where Princess Celestia, Princess Luna, and (Y/N)'s mother, Princess (M/N) found the Elements. I think it's in danger.

Applejack: Well, all right then! Let's go save a... tree. Uh... where is it exactly?

Twilight Sparkle: I think it's in... There!

Twilight points to the Everfree Forest, while most of them have terrified looks.

Discord: Ooh-hoo! I'm going to need more popcorn!

...

Now at the front of the Everfree Forest, The Mane 6, Spike, and (Y/N) are preparing to venture there.

Rarity: Seems like only yesterday we were heading into these woods to find the Elements of Harmony.

Twilight Sparkle: Seems like only yesterday I was foolish enough to think I should go after them on my own. I don't know what we're going to face in there. But whatever it is, I know we need to face it together.

The Mane 5 and Spike hummed in agreement, while (Y/N) just nodded.

...

They arrived in a swamp, and they see some stepping stones, but once (Y/N) looked at it, her eyes widen, as she frantically looks to Twilight.

Twilight Sparkle: We can use those to cross.

(Y/N): Twilight! No, don't-

But it was already too late, as Twilight stepped on it, as she yelps and tries to balance herself. A Cragadile emerged itself from the swamp, as it knocks Twilight backwards. Luckily, (Y/N) was able to catch her safely, as Rarity lets out a huge gasp.

Rarity: *gasps* A cragadile! Run for your lives!

All of them ran in different directions, (Y/N) looks behind her to see Twilight and Spike being cornered by the Cragadile, and Twilight having difficulty to fly away, she instantly put her hoof in the ground and ice starts to form around it, as she lashes it towards the Cragadile's direction.

The ice completely froze the creature in place, not enough to harm it, but not enough to get it closer to hurt Twilight and Spike.

Twilight felt a chill wind had hit her, as she opens her eyes to see the Cragadile frozen in place by (Y/N)'s ice, while her friends used the black vines to seal the creatures mouth shut, and Twilight using her magic to tie the vine to a tree.

Twilight Sparkle: That was close. Thanks, (Y/N).

The young princess just nodded towards Twilight, while her eyes held worries over the older princess.

Applejack: *sighs* A little too close, if you ask me. You sure you're all right?

Twilight Sparkle: I'm fine. I just can't seem to get these new wings to do what I want them to do when I want them to do it.

Rainbow Dash: Aw, you'll figure it out eventually.

Twilight Sparkle: "Eventually" isn't soon enough.

Applejack: You have been having an awful lot of trouble with those things. And, well, who knows what else is gonna to come after us? You know, maybe it wouldn't be such a bad idea for Twilight and (Y/N) to go back to Ponyville and let us look for the Tree of Harmony without the both of them.

The two princesses had a opposing reaction, regarding to what Applejack said.

Twilight Sparkle: What? Why?

(Y/N): Why are you saying this, Applejack?

Applejack: For starters, you just about got eaten by a cragadilly.

(Y/N): We all did. He wasn't after just Twilight, and... I saved her, just in time.

Applejack: Sure, but... Well, the rest of us aren't princesses.

Twilight Sparkle: What's that got to do with anything?

Applejack: Princess Celestia and Princess Luna are gone. If something happened to the both of you, I-I just don't think Equestria can risk losing another princess, or two of them for that matter.

Rarity: Applejack does make a valid point. Even if we manage to save the Tree of Harmony, it won't necessarily mean Princess Celestia and Princess Luna will return. Equestria will need someponies to lead in their absence.

Twilight Sparkle: But the Tree of Harmony! Me and (Y/N) are the only ones who has seen it and knows what it looks like.

Rainbow Dash: Huge tree, Cutie Marks on the trunk, probably being attacked by something hideously awful? Yeah, I'm pretty sure we'll know it when we see it.

Twilight and (Y/N) looks down on the ground, while Twilight is tearing up, (Y/N) sighs sadly.

Twilight Sparkle: All of you feel this way?

(Y/N): Feel like we shouldn't be here?

The Mane 5 and Spike all have guilty looks on their faces, while daring not make eye contact with Twilight and (Y/N).

Fluttershy: It is probably for the best.

Twilight and (Y/N) slowly walked back, with Spike following the two of them worriedly.

...

Meanwhile, back in Ponyville Discord was using Gummy, Pinkie's alligator to file his nails, ignoring the two ponies crying out for help in the vine they were stuck in.

Twilight Sparkle: Discord!

Discord then quickly makes Gummy disappear, and frees the two ponies in the vine.

Discord: You're welcome! Hmph. No luck finding your tree?

Twilight Sparkle: We ran into some trouble. And my friends decided it would be best if me and (Y/N) returned to Ponyville while they continue the search.

(Y/N): Equestria will need us if Princess Celestia and Princess Luna don't return.

Discord: I'm just surprised that you two agreed to their plan. I never thought that you two be the kind of ponies who would think they're better than everypony else.

Twilight Sparkle: I don't think we're better than anypony!

Discord: Oh, well, how silly of me to assume that you two would think that. All you two did was choose to keep both your precious princess self out of harm's way while your friends thrust themselves right into it.

Discord conjures up a purple cape and a scepter with Twilight's face for Twilight, while he gave (Y/N) a blue cape and a crystal scepter.

Discord: I'm sure you'll all be the best of pals again when they return from their terrifying yet deeply bonding experience that they're having without the both of you. *chuckles*

(Y/N) and Twilight throws the cape and scepters away, and as Discords words gave them a realization, they lightly glare at him, and took of running.

Twilight Sparkle: We never should have agreed to come back here.

(Y/N): *mumbles* I'm an idiot.

Spike: Come on, you two. Discord may be reformed, but he's not that reformed. He's just trying to get under both of your skins.

Twilight Sparkle: Well, it's working!

(Y/N): I agree.

(Y/N) then used her magic to put Spike on Twilight's back, now going back to the Everfree Forest, they didn't notice Discord appeared at the front of the forest, waving goodbye to them.

...

Meanwhile, The Mane 5 are still venturing in the Forest, trying to find the Tree of Harmony.

Rainbow Dash: Anypony else starting to think this is a lost cause? We're almost at Celestia and Luna's old castle. Maybe whatever Twilight and (Y/N) saw when they took that crazy potion wasn't real. Maybe there is no Tree of Harmony. Maybe-

Applejack: Maybe it's right down there.

Rainbow Dash: *gasp* It can't be!

They look over the cliff to see a faint glow in an entry, with black vines all over it.

Rarity: How are we supposed to get to it?

Pinkie Pie: Whoa! Oof! Ugh! Take the stairs, silly!

They look to see Pinkie falling off the stairs they didn't notice was right next to them.

...

Back to Twilight, Spike, and (Y/N) they are still venturing in the forest trying to find the Mane 5.

Spike: Are we there yet?

Twilight Sparkle: I don't know where we are. We're lost. I never should have left my friends.

(Y/N): We can't give up that easily, Twilight.

Spike: (Y/N)'s right. Maybe if I get up there, I'll be able to spot 'em.

(Y/N) lifted Spike up to the branch with her magic, as she remained by Twilight's side. Spike moves some leaves and vines to finally see the Mane 5.

Spike: Well, what do you know? Twilight? (Y/N)?

He looks to see some plants blowing some kind of gas to Twilight and (Y/N) and they start to cough violently. (Y/N) looks to Spike and uses her magic to teleport him to the Mane 5 before falling to consciousness with Twilight.

...

Fluttershy: *gasp* I think it's dying!

Applejack: So let's save it already!

She tries to pull on some vines, but she was just thrown backwards.

Rainbow Dash: Nice try.

She tries to kick it in flight, but a vine just smacks her in the face, and she falls to the ground.

Rarity: Valiant efforts on both your parts, but the tree remains in jeopardy.

Applejack: And I suppose you've got a better idea?

Rarity just remains quiet, while Fluttershy helped Applejack to stand gain.

Applejack: That's what I thought.

Fluttershy: I know two ponies would know what to do. But we sent them home.

They all looked down on the ground guiltily.

...

Rainbow Dash: It was your idea, Applejack!

Applejack: We all agreed it was the best thing, Rainbow Dash! We were tryin' to protect them.

Then they hear something from the stairs and they look to see Spike covered in scratches. (Y/N) managed to teleport him by the top of the stairs, but by the rush and panic Spike was having, he just let himself fall.

They immediately came to his side, as Applejack cradled him.

Spike: Twilight! (Y/N)! Trouble! Help!

...

Twilight and (Y/N) lay beside each other unconscious because of the smoke they inhaled. As one of the plants is about to devour them, a vine tackled it to the ground.

Applejack: Listen here, you rabid rhododendrons! You mess with one of us, you mess with all of us!

Then they start to gather the plants in one spot, as Rainbow Dash flew up in the air.

Rainbow Dash: Up here!

Pinkie Pie: Yoo-hoo! Come and get me!

Rarity: Don't forget about me!

They let the plants chase all of them, until they are tangled in one spot. Pinkie then appears with some confetti around her.

Pinkie Pie: Ta-da!

She didn't notice two plants are either side of her, until they roared. But then, a magenta and blue magic beam hit the two plants destroying them. Pinkie looks to see (Y/N) already standing, as she helps Twilight stand again.

Applejack: I sure am glad that you both came looking for us.

Twilight Sparkle: Not as glad as I am that you found us.

(Y/N): And for that, Thank you.

Rarity: The truth of it is, Twilight, (Y/N), we're simply lost without the two of you.

Rainbow Dash: Yeah. Equestria may need its princesses...

Fluttershy: ... But we need our friends.

They all share a warm embrace together.

...

Now, at the current place of the Tree of Harmony, Twilight and (Y/N) took a step forward towards it. They fly near the center, as Twilight was about to touch it, a vine had wrapped itself around her hoof.

She gasps, as her and (Y/N) used their magic to destroy it. They back away slightly, as they remember (M/N)'s words.

(M/N): Even without these elements, the Tree of Harmony will possess a powerful magic. As long as that magic remains, it will continue to control and contain all that grows here.

Twilight and (Y/N) shared a look, as they nodded towards each other, and flies back down to the Mane 5.

(Y/N): We know how we can save the tree.

Twilight Sparkle: We have to give it the Elements of Harmony.

The Mane 5 all looked freaked out, as Rainbow Dash was first to ask.

Rainbow Dash: Whoa, whoa, whoa, heh. How are we supposed to protect Equestria?

Rarity: How are we meant to rein Discord in if we can't use the Elements to turn him back to stone?

Applejack: Twilight... The Elements of Harmony... They're what keep us connected no matter what.

Twilight Sparkle: You're right about one thing, Applejack. The Elements of Harmony did bring us together. But it isn't the Elements that will keep us connected. It's our friendship. And it's more important and more powerful than any magic. My new role in Equestria may mean I have to take on new responsibilities, and our friendships may be tested, but it will never, ever be broken.

(Y/N): There's no time to lose. Everypony ready?

Mane 5/Spike: Ready!

Twilight the flies in the air, and starts to use her magic to take the 5 elements from her friends, and takes out her own element in her crown. She circles them around her, but it was cut short, as the vines from the tree trapped her.

The Mane 5 and Spike gasp, (Y/N) quietly left Spike's side, as she starts to make her way towards the roots of the tree. She uses her magic to take out the blue gem that was inside of her crown. She ignored the confused looks from The Mane 5 and Spike, and starts to focus on using her magic.

The vines were wrapping around the Elements of Harmony, but Twilight moved them to their positions to the tree. Once she put it there, it starts to have glow around them. The vines had wrapped themselves around her horn, but she managed to put her Element at the center of the tree.

(Y/N) closed her eyes, as she starts to put some of her magic towards the gem she was holding with her magic. She grunts a bit, and her mane and tail were doing a similar wavy motion like Celestia and Luna's mane and tail.

A bright glue blow surrounded the young princess, as the others have to cover their eyes from the light. Once the light had gone down, the blue gem is now sparkling and glowing, around (Y/N)'s hoof.

She smiles in accomplishment, and starts to dig a hole in the tree's roots. Once she had dug it out, she plants the gem inside of it. And she goes back to Spike's side.

Once everything has been placed, the vines are now disappearing, the magic from all seven gems is enough to destroy all the plunder vines in the Everfree Forest and Ponyville.

...

Discord can be seen laying on one of the plunder vines, wearing a Hawaiian shirt, and drinking a coconut drink. He falls to the ground as the plunder vines are now gone.

Discord: Oh, poo.

...

Twilight flies back to (Y/N)'s side, as the Tree of Harmony is restored back to it's original form. Twilight and (Y/N) squints their eyes to see two bush of plunder weeds, now dispersing, and revealing Princess Celestia and Luna.

They all smile in relief and joy, as the two rulers of Equestria are now here. Twilight and (Y/N) rushed towards them to hug them tightly, and they returned the warm embrace.

Princess Celestia: We know how difficult it must have been for both of you to give up the Elements. It took great courage to relinquish them.

Twilight and (Y/N) looks to the tree, and there was a spark in their eyes, as the tree glowed brighter. They let go of the hug to come forward to the tree.

The Elements all formed a rainbow trail down to the Element of Magic, to Celestia's sun, Luna's moon, (M/N)'s autumn leaf tree, and down to the roots, grows a pink flower.

Twilight touches it, and it opens revealing a blue chest with six key holes. The four Alicorns looked at it with confusion and curiosity.

Twilight Sparkle: What's inside it? How am I supposed to open it?

Princess Luna: Six locks, six keys.

They look to Celestia, in an answer, but she says calmly.

Princess Celestia: I do not know where they are. But I do know that it is a mystery you will not be solving alone.

The Mane 5 just smiles at Twilight, before another light comes from the tree. They look to see (Y/N)'s Cutie Mark carved at the bottom of her mother's Cutie Mark.

They all looked at it in awe, as Luna was first to speak up.

Princess Luna: I didn't even know this was possible.

Twilight Sparkle: Well, (Y/N) helped in restoring the tree's magic, and she even gave some of her own power for the tree to keep it protected. So, her magical essence is also now a part of the tree.

Celestia and Luna smiled proudly towards (Y/N), as she gives them a small, but genuine, smile.

...

They exited the Everfree Forest, and banners, and confetti is showered everywhere.

Discord: Bravo, ladies, bravo! How ever did you save the day this time? Blast the beastie with your magic necklaces, I presume? Where are those little trinkets of yours? You know, the ones you use to send me back to my extremely uncomfortable stone prison?

Applejack: *sigh* Gone.

Discord: Gone? Gone?

Fluttershy: But our friendship remains. And if you want to remain friends, you'll stop thinking whatever it is you're thinking and help us clean up.

Discord: Fine. But I don't do windows.

He then wears a maid outfit, and holds a feather duster.

Applejack: One thing I don't get. Why did all this happen now?

Discord: I have no idea. Those seeds I planted should have sprouted up ages ago.

Twilight Sparkle: What did you say?!

Discord: Oh, why should I try to explain it when you and (Y/N) can see for yourself?

He conjures up the same potion, and Twilight takes it and drinks, and hands it over to (Y/N), who also took a sip. Their eyes glowed bright once more.

...

(M/N): Play time is over for you, Discord.

Discord: Oh, I doubt that. *munching* Hungry? Well, obviously things didn't go according to my original plan. My plunderseeds should have stolen the magic from the Tree of Harmony and captured Princess Celestia, Princess Luna, and Princess (M/N) thousands of moons ago. Alas, it seems the tree had enough magic to keep the seeds from growing up big and strong. Until now, that is.

The seeds have gone deep towards the Tree of Harmony, but it was still having a magic to keep it away from harm.

...

(Y/N): Are you serious, Discord?

Twilight Sparkle: You realize this is information we could have used hours ago?!

Discord: And rob the both of you of a valuable lesson about being princessrs? What kind of friend do you think I am?

He just pinches both of their cheeks, as (Y/N) and Twilight exchanged a deadpanned look.

...

The Royal Guards are playing the trumpets, as Twilight and (Y/N) waits behind, wearing new crowns.

Twilight's crown is gold and filled with pink gems, while (Y/N)'s crown is silver filed with blue gems.

( (Y/N)'s crown!💙)

Princess Celestia: Citizens of Equestria, it is no longer with a heavy heart but with great joy that I raise the summer sun. For this celebration now represents not the defeat of Nightmare Moon, but the return of my sister, Princess Luna.

The ponies all cheered happily, as Luna flies up and lowers the moon, and Celestia flies up to raise the sun.

Twilight and (Y/N) then took off simultaneously, Twilight creating a ray of her Cutie Mark, as the dawn is rising. And, (Y/N) creating a shower of snowflakes after the ray of Twilight.

They land back to the platform as Celestia and Luna smiled up at them. And Twilight and (Y/N) sharing a smile together.

...

..

.

I'm back!!!!

Next episode or chapter is Twilight and (Y/N) time!! Cutie Mark Crusaders!!

Definitely stay tuned for that, lovelies!!

Sleep deprived Author here.

I hope you all loved this chapter, how do you all like the flashback of (M/N) and (F/N)?? Let me know in the comments!! I really enjoyed writing it, especially the blue gem. It will connect in "Twilight's Kingdom" episodes, as well as season 8 and 9!!

That is all, stay tuned, and goodbye everyone!! See you next chapter!!

5599 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 87 16
(Book 3) After Kirihax was brought into the Organization with Roxas, her life changes and so is Roxas's. However, their lives changed even more when...
547K 19.7K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
1.6K 49 13
π™±π™΄π™°πš„πšƒπ™Έπ™΅πš„π™», π™±πš„πšƒ π™³π™΄πš‚πšƒπšπš„π™²πšƒπ™Έπš…π™΄ β™‘οΈŽβ™₯οΈŽβ™‘οΈŽ Dabria one of the Eight Deadly Sins. The Raccoon Sin of Death. One of the sins which is a Fa...
10K 276 30
Jamie is Mac's other imaginary friend, but looks human. She was brought home and welcomed into his home, but only with Mac knowing she's his other im...