Their Sweet One

By saywhatxo

• ONGOING • 'Plea-please Lea-leave me ' she tried to move out of his grip but couldn't . 'No no miele we can... More

Characters
Characters- II
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Dedication
1. Her
2. Marino Brothers
3. Going to Italy
4. Settling In
5. Precious angel
6. Their meeting
7.Event
8. Event - I
9. Event - II
10. Event - III
11. Trouble
12. Punishment
13. Healing
14. Their Angel
16. Manipulating her
17. Sibling bond
18. For Her
19. Date in a mess ?
20. Truth
21.Obsession
22. Brother's betrayal ?
23. Marry us ?
24. Preparations
25.Is this love
26.Engagement
27.Cookies & Cream
28. Their Bride
29.Wedding
30. Claiming her (18+)
31.Marriage in a desi way
32.The colour of love
33. Kisses?
34.Paris
35.Why me Enzo
36.Posessive husbands
Important

15. First day

13K 327 20
By saywhatxo

- 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐫 ?
- 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐬
  🌸
~~~~~

Taking a sip of her hot coffee she sighed in delight muttering 'heaven'. She was on the couch reading a book but internally she was a nervous wreck .

She knew she shouldn't be this nervous but she was about her new college.

Well yesterday she got mail from the university where she wanted to study , they send her letter of her acceptance.

She was on ninth cloud due to happiness of her admission .

Now today's her first day of college , she can't help but feel nervous as well as she has Enochlophobia .

Her family was worried about her her father Viraj suggested her to do her online classes but she refused .

Her family supported her both ways in the decision , but they also wanted her to socialise .

She closed the book with soft thump and place it back in its place .

Making way towards her closet she started searching suitable clothes for her first day in college.

she chewed her lower lip in deep confusion focusing at her closet which now looked like a deep hurricane came .

'Amaira ' she jumped listening her mother Aadhira's voice she nervously replied with small 'yeah ' .

Aadhira examined her walk in closet she sighed and asked 'Can't decide what to wear hmm' .

She replied 'yeah mum please help me ' she grumbled , Aadhira chuckled looking at her antics & mumbled 'Just like father '.

Aadhira mused 'Go take a bath I will pick out your outfit and put it on your bed ' Amaira nodded .

Amaira came out wearing baby blue colour bathrobe which was her favourite which she didn't knew why but it was .

Wow I look great , inner her said .

Yeah my mom's choice is good she hummed looking at her after doing her hair in messy ponytail and applying her strawberry lip balm she skipped towards her door.

Entering in dining room she chirped at her dad ' a very good morning dad 'who was sitting on dining chair doing his work on his laptop .

He smiled looking at her daughter and wished her back 'Morning sunshine ' .

Then she saw from the window her brother was shouting at some guard who looked like a he will pee in his pants now .

She was feeling sorry for the guard so making her way towards them she wished her brother 'Good morning Bhai ' .

His lips twitched in a smile just listening his baby sister's voice
he wished her back 'good morning baby sis , you slept well ' he asked .

Nervously averting her eyes at his shoulder to avoid eye contact from her brother she replied 'yes' but he already knew she was lying .

So tilting her chin he raised his eyebrows she shaked her head in no , he sighed and hugged her he muttered 'you didn't needed to worry about your college baby sis ' he said kissing her crowning of head.

She muttered 'Sorry bhai ' in her small voice to him .

While Viraj and Aadhira smiled at the sister brother duo looking at them with admiration, fondly and proudly .

They both were worried for Abhimanyu he was always closed off to everyone in his childhood besides his family .

After Amaira was born he was very happy like some siblings are jealous of their younger ones or throw tantrums but here it was opposite.

He was happy knowing that he was having a baby sister and he promised to himself at that time that he will protect and cherish her sister no matter what.

Amaira and Abhimanyu both came and started eating their breakfast after they were done , Amaira picked her backpack.

Viraj kissed her forehead and said 'If anything happens call me ok ' she smiled and said ' ok dad ' .

Her mother kisses her cheek and said 'All the best ' taking her things she also made her way towards their car and her both of the parents were gone for their work.

'Ready' his brother asked she nodded , he signalled her to get in the car , after getting in she admired the interior of the car .

' wow bhai you really take care of your car ' she exclaimed like a child to her brother while he chuckled .

Abhimanyu stopped at the college parking when they exit the car everyone was looking at them like they were some sort of celebrities.

Actually they were but Amaira didn't knew they made their way towards the admin block at reception .

Everyone was looking at them with astonishment some girls for jealous of her beauty while some appraised her and well about the boys they were checking out Amaira , And Abhimanyu noticed

He gave a look to them saying 'I will kill you if you look at her ' . Pulling close to him they stopped at the reception.

Their was an girl scrolling through her phone face caked up with the makeup tons of makeup .

Abhimanyu said in his usual cold stern voice ' Schedule' the lady ignored him not knowing who he was and continued scrolling.

Then he banged his fist hard on the the table that the both lady and Amaira jumped , Abhimanyu's jaw was clenched due to anger and his forehead vein was popping out due to anger.

He took a deep breathe seeing Amaira being scared and repeated again , the lady was sweating like a pig and asked stuttering'Na-name si-sir ' he replied Amaira Singh .

Snatching her schedule from her he took Amaira's hand gently and guided her towards her first lecture class .

Checking the room no. correctly he gave schedule to Amaira and told her about the classes where she had to go as he had also done his masters from this college only .

Amaira tried to remember the directions about what his brother told .

When he was done he saw Amaira pouting sadly looking at floor cupping her chin he asked her frowning 'What happened baby ' .

She muttered 'I don't want to be alone ' , he smiled encouragingly at her and said 'Hey you're not going to be alone , you're going to make new friends, and if you have any problem just call me and I will be there ' .

'Now cheer up I don't like my monkey being sad ' he teased her while she just chuckled & hugged him saying 'thank you bhai for everything' her voice came muffled due to her face being burrowed in his chest.

He kissed her forehead & said 'No need to thank me now go all the best & I will be picking you up ' she nodded . Giving one last encouraging smile to her he left .

Amaira took a deep breath musing ' let's get over of this ' she opened the door there was an man maybe in his 50's scolding some students he raised eyebrow at her .

She said 'I'm new student sir Amaira Singh ' he nodded at her and said to sit down she huffed out a breath being thankful to him that he didn't told her to introduce herself.

She sat on a window seat the row was empty actually there were less students.

She started making notes of the subject during the lecture after it was over she didn't notice a girl sitting besides her , the girl tapped her shoulder .

She turned towards her and the word she was said wow the girl was some inches tall compared to her her eyes were blue the conclusion was she looked like a model who came out of the vogue magazine.

She said 'Hey I'm Sandra Ricci & you ?'  Amaira mused shyly tucking her hair beside ear 'Hi I'm Amaira Singh ' .

'Okay sweet name you don't look like you're from here ' she asked her while they both made their way out of the class .

'Yeah I'm from India , I just shifted here with my family ' she said to her while reading her schedule .

'Okay so now let me see this , wow your all classes are with me ' Sandra said .

'Now let's both walk to the class together ' she said and clasped her hands with hers while Amaira was surprised seeing her nature being confident and straightforward.

In lunch Sandra introduced Amaira with her friend a blonde good body build guy , Alejandro he was also welcoming to her he also told her he was gay and has boyfriend.

Now they all were done with there lectures it was there last when suddenly principal called Amaira , Sandra and Alejandro ,  all students were there sitting in auditorium .

Principal came and said some his words then announced ' everyone today we are honoured to call Marino brothers who are inspiration to young generations the owners of the multibillionaire companies ' .

Amaira just looked confused not knowing who they were .

That's when she noticed three silhouettes coming on the stage when she noticed clearly their face she was shocked to see Riccardo , Vincenzo and Leonardo Marino .

The trio sat at their places principal was saying something but ignoring him they roamed their eyes towards to see their one and only love .

And then Vincenzo's ocean blue eyes which are always filled with coldness , no emotions suddenly twinkled when clashed with hers honey brown eyes which he now has started to love .

~~~~~~~

-To be continued-

Hello everyone I hope you all are doing well , sorry for not being active lately .

Also we have crossed 15K + readers , Omg!! I love how you guys appreciate my work 🥺

-Don't forget to vote & comment -

Idk literally what I wrote so yeah , anyways I hope you guys have a good day / night 🥰

Till next time :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6M 82.7K 56
𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 Emilia, a mixture of Enzo and Elianna. She isn't afraid of anyone and is a headstrong force to be reckoned...
237K 6.6K 54
Mature Content Nina has been working for one of the biggest companies for four years and loves what she does. With her starting to have feelings for...
22K 603 18
"𝐂𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞𝐮𝐦 𝐬𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢, 𝐦𝐢𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚." "𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭?" "𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧." "𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐢�...
2.1M 43.8K 60
Highest Ranks- 1# Mafia 1#hostage 1#happyending 1#complete 1#good girl 1#italian 2#happy ending 2#opposites 3#Mature 4#morallygrey Rosie didn't h...