Just Tourists ✔️

By 94sMixtape

Highest Rank: ||Mystery/Thriller #1|| ||Action #3|| We don't have a written manual on how to survive being... More

Just Tourists
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Character Ask
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Epilogue
Just the Truth
Extra Materials

Chapter 1

39.6K 1.1K 212
By 94sMixtape

Senior Year: Graduation

Charlee's POV

"Please do not tell me you're wearing that to the party?" my best friend and fellow weapons enthusiast Blaire asked pointing to my outfit.

"What? I just stood out there in the sun for three hours for a diploma in an uncomfortable dress and heels. If I want to wear jeans and a crop top to a stupid party I will," I told her crossing my arms.

"But its the last party of the school year and you'll never see these people again," she pleaded.

"You say that like its a bad thing," I rolled my eyes and she glared at me. Unlike Blaire who has no problem being a social butterfly, I hate going to these parties and acting like I have fun. Its part of the reason why I hated posing as a cheerleader for the past few years at this school. It gets quite tedious to act happy and to care about the latest school gossip. At least after tonight it will be over.

When I first got here my sophomore year, I was excited with the opportunity to prove that I could be a good agent like my parents and my brother. I had no idea that along the way I'd make friends that I would never forget. However we're finally graduating and that means we no longer have to pose as cheer leaders in high school anymore and I'm scared of what that means for us all. Is it finally time to go our separate ways?

"Just put on a nice dress and cute shoes at least," Blaire tried. We were currently in my room waiting for the other girls to show up. Eric was going to meet us at the party and I'm hoping I can convince him to take us home early so we can just order a pizza and watch Netflix. Now thats my definition of a graduation night.

"Fine but I'm not wearing heels," I told her and she rolled her eyes. Half an hour later I was wearing a simple mint dress and black flats. I let my hair down in waves and applied a small amount of makeup. Blaire was the total opposite with her little black dress and torture device looking heels. Her hair was curled and her make up was done to perfection.

"Honestly why do I even bother when you look 20 times better than all of us combined?" I ask and Lavender nodded her head. Her and Palma had arrived a while ago too and they all looked amazing.

"Because it doesn't really matter how you look. You have a boyfriend who's seen you all bloodied up for crying out loud. You can show up in pajamas and he'd still sweep you off your feet and you'd both go running off into the sunset to live cheesy ever after," she smiled talking about Eric.

"So what you're saying is I can go in my pajamas?" I asked her smiling.

"No, go warm up the car," Blaire instructed. I mock saluted her and ran off to warm up my car. A few minutes later Tiffany finally showed up and we all headed to the party.

"Hey Charlee can I borrow some lipstick? I forgot to put some on before leaving," Tiffany asked as I was driving.

"Yeah sure, I think my makeup bag is somewhere down there," I pointed towards the floor of the passenger side. She thanked me and reached for my makeup bag. I was concentrated on the road so I wasn't really paying attention to what was happening until it was too late.

"Tiffany thats not lipstick!" Palma yelled and I turned to see Tiffany put some of my fake lipstick on. I have a ton of gadgets that look like everyday objects. This 'lipstick' she found was actually a numbing salve Palma made for me.

"Holy shit," I said swiping it out of her hand.

"Charlee both hands on the wheel!" Lavender yelled just as the car swerved into the opposite lane. If the roads had been busier we would've crashed. I maneuvered the car back into place and pulled over on the side of the street.

"Did you put any on?" I asked Tiffany but as soon as I took a look at her it was evident she had. Her bottom lip was comically swollen and she couldn't keep it up. She might've been drooling a little too.

"Just a little, how bad is it?" she asked but it sounded more like hur berd is ert?

"You can't even tell," I tried smiling causing her to throw her head back and groan.

"We all know you're a horrible liar," Blaire pointed out.

"There's no way I'm showing up to the party like this," she sighed as she looked into the mirror.

"I'll drop the rest of the girls at the party and then we can go back to my house," I offered her glad to have an excuse not to go.

"Fine, it's not like the party was going to be fun anyways,"

"Exactly!" I smiled more cheerful than I should have been.

~~~~

After driving the girls to the party, I happily headed back to my house with Tiffany whose lip was already starting to go back to normal. No need to tell her though right? I mean we're already halfway back to my house anyways.

"Hey kiddo what are you doing back so early?" my aunt Ally asked me when she saw me walk in with Tiffany.

"We were having makeup malfunctions," I said pointing to her lips.

"Anesthetic numbing salve?" she guessed and I nodded my head.

"It should go away soon," I shrugged my shoulders.

"This is the worst day ever," Tiffany muttered in her incoherent language as she threw herself miserably onto the couch. I sat down next to her laughing at how melodramatic she was being.

"I have something that might make this day better," my aunt smiled. I knew that smile, she was up to something.

"I doubt it," Tiffany groaned.

"So you're saying spending the summer in Rome at my new institute for spies doesn't sound like fun? I mean I know you guys just finished school and all but if you don't want to do it for the spy school do it for the gelato and hot Italian boys," my aunt smirked and we stood up straight.

"Wait go to Italy? For the whole summer?" I asked my eyes bulging out of my head.

"Well you all proved you had the guts to be spies. Now you just have to learn the skills. Why not add some fun by studying abroad in Italy?" my aunt continued and we both tackled her.

"Wait till the girls hear about this!" I shrieked happily. We both happily hugged my aunt and Tiffany was already muttering something about the Leaning Tower of Pisa or something not that I care. The only kind of pizza that matters to me should be on a plate. Or a napkin sometimes if necessary.

"I've got to get dinner started, since your parents are coming to visit tonight. I'll give you all the rest of the details during dinner. You can invite the rest of the gang over if you want," my aunt smiled as she walked towards the kitchen. My mom and dad were flying in to congratulate me for graduating. They're usually very busy but they always make time to talk and visit when possible. They weren't able to attend the ceremony today but they were taking me out tomorrow to celebrate as a family.

I looked at the clock. It was only 8:00 or so. Everyone was probably having fun at the party at the moment so I guess this will have to wait until after dinner.

I can't believe we might be spending the summer in Italy. It's Italy for crying out loud. I've always wanted to go to Europe and Italy is just the perfect place to start. It makes it all the better that I'll get to go with my best friends and boyfriend.

~~~~~

I know it's a bit dry at the moment but its the beginning. Things will be getting much more interesting, as you know ;)

Until next Tuesday

~Lorna~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 107K 52
Highest Ranks: |Mystery/Thriller #1| |Action #3| I was trained my whole life to disarm a grown man using nothing but a credit card, nail files, and...
4K 1.2K 21
Impressive rank - #61 out of 15.7k (Unique) When Peaky Blinders meets John wick ~~~~~~~~ Harran is a city rotting with criminals, people fighting fo...
299K 7.9K 42
She's troublesome. He lives for trouble. Both embedded with their own secrets and lies. A girl who's self-destruction leads her to a camp for delinqu...
1.3M 56.1K 71
"You seriously thought that you will jump from the window and escape?" "Yes." "Tsk. Tsk. That's so sad, but I guess you didn't think that you'd land...