Q U I N N

By Luv-London

Theodore nott × Draco × OC •Slow burn Mature content! Strong language! Mentions of Su!cide, etc! you have bee... More

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56

38

4.3K 90 26
By Luv-London

__

__

It's been a few weeks since scarhead attacked Draco and it's finally slughorn's dinner.

I wear one of my favorite suits. I ironed it early in the morning so that it looked good for the dinner. Even though I don't care much about it.

Draco's also been very weird these last couple of weeks. He's more distant.

It's strange but I try to ignore it.

Speaking of the last Malfoy.

"Hope you have fun at the dinner." He mutters as he passes by me to get his rings.

"Have you been feeling ok Malfoy?" I ask as I fix my cuffs.

He looks at me through the mirror before shaking his head. "You know the answer to that already Nott." He responds before exiting the room.

I really don't.

"Nott the Riddles are about to leave, come on." Blaise states from the other side of the door.

"I'm going."

I shut the door behind me as I exit the dorm. The common room is quiet and cold.

Cigarettes are scattered around the floor, couches, and the tables.

"Welcome Mr. Nott, Zabini and the delightful twins of Slytherin. It is my pleasure to have you here Mr and Miss Riddle." Sluhhorn greets, keeping the riddles back to chat with them.

It's clear he has more interest in the Riddle twins then anyone else here in the moment.

After all they are the children of Tom riddle. One of his students from years ago, and the niece and nephew of the dark lord.

I take a seat in the big round table on the right side of the table. One seat away from McLaggen. Both seats around me are empty and I'd hope to keep it that way meanwhile Blaise sits next to Slughorn. Almost right across from me.

The riddles haven't taken a seat and I glance over to the entrance to see both of them discussing something which seems important.

As if she could sense me staring, Riddle turns around to face me and she raised an eyebrow at me while still talking to Mattheo.

She holds my stare before turning to face Mattheo again.

I admire her for a second or two. She's gorgeous. To bad her looks can't cover her actions.

She's wearing a long sleeve black dress with a leather long jacket on top. She's wearing knee high black boots. Her outfit matches Mattheo's in some way.

I look away and stay seated in my seat. Tapping at the chair every once and then.

The chair next to me opens and then I see her sitting next to me. Her fingers are gripping onto the chair and her silver rings complement her slender fingers so well.

Mattheo sits on the other side of me and he looks absolutely pissed.

As we await for everyone else to arrive Riddle taps my chair.

I glance at her and she signals for me to get closer. She sees how I am doubtful to do as she says.

She rolls her eyes before turning my head to the right and putting her mouth against my lips. Only inches apart.

"Olivia Mae is a spy from my father. Don't say anything around her and tell your little friend to do the same." She releases me from her grip and I shake my head.

Of course Mae had to be a spy. It's typical. The good girl being the enemy is the typical storyline.

Should have guessed it myself.

"Greeting Granger, and Harry. Please take a seat." Sluhhorn greets as the two enter.

Blaise and I are both digging daggers into Potter's eyes as he walks past. And I can't fail to notice the faint scar he has across his throat.

I turn to face the devil besides me and see her smirking lightly as she stares at Potter. You can easily tell she had something to do with it.

I'd say it was me but it wasn't. I only beat him up. Never did I do torture. Just left a few bruises. Of course I would've liked to do far worse but that will do.

"I'm guessing that was your doing Riddle?" I mutter as I fix the napkin on the table.

"Ovviamente Nott."

[Of course Nott] - Italian

"Bhí a fhios agam go raibh grá agat. D'fhéadfá rud éigin chomh holc a dhéanamh." She looks at me and raises a brow.

[I knew it was you love. Only you could do something so wicked] - Irish.

She doesn't know Irish.

Granger is about to take a seat next to Mattheo but he gives her a death glare. She quickly sits on the other seat and avoids eye contact with anyone.

Her and Potter sit besides each other and don't interact with anyone.

We all eat dinner and soon after Slughorn gives us all profiteroles which are quite delicious. I take small bites of each scoop.

I notice how McLaggen is staring at Riddle for far too long. Looking at her like she's a piece of juicy meat. As if he wanted her on the table instead.

Riddle must have some great instincts because she looks up from her cup of profiteroles and stares right at McLaggen.

She lifts up her hand and wipes the ends of her lips with her thumb before bringing it to her mouth. Sucking gently on it while looking at him.

I look around the table and find that no one else is looking at this situation.

Blaise is silently judging this Belbly, Mattheo is playing with his lighter under the table, and the rest are talking to each other or either just eating.

Slughorn starts talking to McLaggen and Belbly about their parents for a few seconds before he changes his focus to Granger.

"What about you miss Granger, what exactly does your family do in the muggle world?" Slughorn asks taking a bite of his dessert.

Everyone's attention turns to Granger and she seems so highly uncomfortable.

Qu- Riddle even turns to face her with an amused face, her chin on her palm like she's ready to everything Granger has to say.

"My parents are dentist."

Mattheo let's out a laugh before covering it up with a cough.

He's definitely high right now. I wouldn't be surprised if he was hitting something under the table. But then again who isn't? Riddle is a thousand percent high and I'm sipping on a flask every now and then.

"They attend peoples teeth." Granger adds.

"Fascinating. Is that considered a dangerous profession?" Slughorn asks.

Granger looks at everyone around the table nervously before answering. "No. Although one boy did bite my father once. He needed ten stitches."

Right as Granger finishes her little story the door opens and in comes girl Weasley.

"Ah miss Weasley come in come in." Slughorn says.

Speaking of girl Weasley she looks like a total mess. Her eyes are watery and it looks like her makeup is smudged. No doubt it had to do with her boyfriend.

But I don't care enough to find out.

"Sorry I'm not usually late." Weasley says as she pulls out a chair.

Right as she does so Potter stands up from his chair and everyone looks at him weirdly.

"Imbarazzante per lui." Riddle mutters under her breath as she stares at Potter with such disgust.

[Embarrassing for him.] - Italian

"No matter. Just in time for dessert. That's if Elvis left you any." Slughorn jokes.

The table is quiet and everyone is just eating their profiteroles.

McLaggen is licking his fingers while looking right at Riddle.

Staring at her like she's a goddess and the only person in the room.

What a fucking weirdo.

He's actually cute.

I look up and see that Riddle is facing me with the side of her lips curved up.

She's in my fucking head.

Relax I'm already leaving. Not like you're much fun anyways. Cunt.

She turns away from me and I no longer hear her in my head.

Fucking shit.

OKAY NOW IMA SHOW U EVERYONES OUTFITTT

QUINNLY'S

THEODORE'S

MATTHEO'S ↓

BLAISE'S

Word Count: 1344

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

345K 12.1K 74
𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐧𝐞. gilmore girls universe. 𐙚 | B L U E ˖⁺‧₊˚♡˚₊‧⁺˖ ─── blue eyes like the sea on a cold, rainy day ❝ 𝘉𝘓𝘜𝘌 𝘌𝘠𝘌𝘋 𝘉𝘌𝘈𝘜𝘛�...
280K 13.4K 92
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
1.5M 25.7K 52
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
151K 6.9K 101
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...