Can I be Loved To? Tokyo Reve...

Von LosingHappiness

(Y/n) is a freshman in high school. The only girl member in Toman but knowing they don't respect her nor care... Mehr

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Notice!!!
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Special Chapter!-
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Birthday News ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿป
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50 - Main Story Over
Side Stories Ideas
Side Story - End

Chapter 47

3.4K 159 128
Von LosingHappiness

The battle will be altered a bit from the manga. I'm not having Sanzu be rammed by Taiju's motorcycle. Gotta protect his family jewels 💀 my poor baby, I'll massage them later

"I miss this feeling!" Baji yells as we ride through the wind and our hair flying. He releases his hold on me to let his arms fly free.

"You never stepped out of the hospital since waking up?"

"Nope! Couldn't risk bumping into anyone I knew!" He laughs then quiets down. "I regret it though. If I would've let myself see the others, I could've met Draken. Now I can't." Your heart goes out to him. "Still, my regret isn't as big as yours."

"Hmm? What do you mean?" You asked him.

"You were there when Draken died. You tried to save him, but couldn't." This was one of those moments when you want to stare at the floor but can't cuz you're driving.

"He was shot three times. There was a limit to what I could do...There was so much blood..." Your voice slightly trembled. "I really tried..."

"I'm sure you did your best. And based on Emma's reaction back in the hospital when you told me about his death, they must've been finally dating."

"Hey (Y/n)?" You hummed in response. "I never actually said it...but I'm sorry." You were taken aback from his apology. "Like i said, Dr.Takado told me the whole story about everyone in Toman apologizing to you."

"I was also to blame. My reaction to everyone led up to this whole misunderstanding because I never told any of you about my situation."

"That doesn't excuse the things I did to you. I've beaten you just about enough so that Mikey wouldn't noticed since he cared about you." You stayed silent, not knowing how to answer. "I...all of Toman and I did horrible things to you and despite all that, you still tried to save me."

"Baji, I put that in the past and moved on. I forgave them an-"

"But to me it hasn't been that long. So once this battle is over and we knock some sanity into Mikey, I'll find a way to make it up to you!"

"You're not going to let this go, huh?"

"Nuh uh."

"Okay, I'll look forward to it. For now let's survive tonight!"

HONK! HONK!

"What the hell?!" You look in the side mirrors and see someone else on a motorcycle driving up to you.

"WHAAAHHAHHA!! Remember me girlie!" The voice shouts to you. You look to see who it is.

"Taiju?!" You shout surprised.

"That's right! You were observing my fight with Hanagaki and the others!"

You shivered a bit that he remembers you.

"You know this guy?" Baji questions you.

"Yeah... somewhat. It's a long story for another time!" You look at Taiju again and noticed he has a Toman uniform on. "Wha-"

"If I remember correctly, your name is (Y/n), right?" You nodded your head to indicate that he was right. "Well, do you know you have 3 people following you?" He says as he glances back. You do the same and he's right. There's 3 others on their own bikes following you.

"What the! How did I not noticed them?!"

"Let's pull aside and see what they want." He pulls to the side and you follow him. The 3 others also do the same when they get closer. They turn off their bikes and then you can see their faces clearly.

"Wha- Why are you guys here?!" It was delinquents that follow your brothers. "I thought Ran and Rin gathered everyone to fight!"

"They ordered us to follow you in case anyone goes after you." One of them responds. "They didn't want to risk anything happening to you again."

"This Ran and Rin you mentioned, are they the two boys who were with you during Christmas?" Taiju questions you.

"Yup, that's them."

"You're still with them?" Baji asks.

"Yeah, I'm still with them. Plus we're siblings legally now."

"Huh?! How di-"

"Another time perhaps!" You interrupted him. You turn back to the 3.
"I'm heading towards the fight, so protect me there."

"They told us to stop you from going if you decided to sneak to the battle." The other says as they approach you. "Sorry (Y/n)."

"Tch." Taiju and Baji block them from you. "If she said she's going, then let her be. Unless you wanna fight me to get to her?"

"Not just him, Baji Keisuke has risen from the dead!"

They tremble a bit from the two.

You poked your head from the side. "There you have it. You can let me go and protect me there if you want. Or fight these two and most likely lose, but I'm going either way."

"So what'll it be?" Taiju grins maniacally at them.

"Fine! We'll follow you! We just needed to do all this so we can tell them we tried." They said. They hop back onto their bikes. "Let's get going!"

The rest of you get back on. As you're about to start the engine, one of the delinquents drives up to your side.

"It's nice seeing you again, (Y/n)." He smiles at you before driving off.

That's right. Ever since you chose to leave the delinquent world and live in peace, they decide to keep their distance from you to avoid bringing any of their drama to you.

With the other 3 joining you, there's now 6 more people headed for the battle against Kantou Manji.

_________________________________________

You could see the place where the fight is taking place. "We're almost there!" You could see the bikes that everyone left behind. You were looking where you were gonna park it when you noticed Taiju not slowing down. In fact he was speeding up. "Taiju what are you doing?!"

He ignored you as kept driving towards everyone.

"Ahh! (Y/n)! He's gonna beat me for a grand entrance! Go faster!!" Baji yells in your ear.

"Well why not!" Picking up the speed, you followed Taiju. Kantou and Toman members turn towards your direction as they hear you both approach them. They jump out of the way. You swerve around, tires created a circle and stopped, satisfied with that entrance, but Taiju goes further by jumping off of his bike and let it run down a poor unfortunate soul.

"You still holding up Hanagaki!!?"

"Taiju?!" Takemichi yells, completely shocked.

"Mitsuya! This uniform is too small!"

Hakkai is left with his mouth wide open at seeing his brother appear.

Everyone is shocked at seeing Taiju.

"Bah. So much for our entrance." You said to yourself. You turn to Baji to see him baffled by Taiju going a step further.

"Let's go back and make a u turn!" Baji suddenly demands. "We'll make it grander!

"What?! No! We need to join with the others!" Both you and Baji start bickering and catching the attention of those nearby.

"It seems he's whining." Taiju teases. "Hanagaki, look who also came to join this fight." Taiju brings everyone's attention to the both of you arguing with each other.

"Baji!!" Takemichi cries out at seeing Baji awake. Other Toman members as well.

Baji is tackled off the bike by Chifuyu.

"Baji!!" He cries into his shoulder.

"I'm back, Chifuyu." He comforts his friend. "It seems you got your ass handed to you!" And laughs as he pats Chifuyu's back.

"I came to see you and Mikey fight. Can't wait to see Mikey lose to you, Hanagaki!!"

Enjoying the moment between them, you turn to Ran and Rindou who's gaze you felt burning through you.

"Oh c'mon! You didn't actually believe I would stay behind, right?"

"You hadn't shown up in a while so I thought you did." Ran says.

"Yeah. Thought you would actually listen." Rin says after.

"Well I was on my way until Dad said to head for the hospital. I picked him up after." You pointed to Baji.

"And he knows you're here?" Rin asks.

"I'm hard to hate." You responded in a cheeky tone.

"What are you guys doing?!" Mikey suddenly shouts. "Toman is vulnerable right now! Show them no mercy!" He boost Kantou Manji's morale and they all cheer.

"Mikey really did change." Baji states as he eyes Mikey. "Hey Mikey! Why are you doing all this?!" He yells. Mikey stares at him for a few seconds, his eyes faltering a bit before looking away, pissing Baji off. "Tch!"

Kantou Manji starts attacking again after being ordered by Mikey.

"Don't die out there!" Rindou says before he and Ran run off to fight their share of opponents.

"Get ready Baji!" Chifuyu says as he gets ready to fight besides Baji.

"Let's do it!!" Baji and Chifuyu run to defend the Toman members who were knocked down.

"MIKEY! I'm gonna bring down your Gang's number so it's a fair fight!" Taiju finishes and then turns to the rest. "To those that want to die...COME AT ME!!!" He yells as he runs to a group of Kantou guys who immediately go pale at seeing Taiju run towards them and laughs at their misery.

You run to Takemichi as you see him and Kakucho start fighting again.

"Sorry I'm late! Need help?!" You kicked Kakucho behind his knee causing him to kneel down.

"(Y/n)!!! We've got to stop Sanzu!!" He picks himself up and runs towards the trains. You run after him. "Sorry Kakucho! I gotta do something important! I'll be back!

"What?! Are you joking?!" Kakucho runs after the both of you. "Where are you going?!"

"Just trust me on this!" Your shocked to see Kakucho's arm go past you and grab onto Takemichi, stopping him.

"Tell me what's going on?!!"

"Kakucho! If I don't go, then everyone will die!!"

"What are yo-"

"Hey Kakucho! Follow Takemichi if you don't believe him." Takemichi start running with you and Kakucho following him.

You run and see multiple trains. You run up to some only to find them empty, no sign of Sanzu.

He couldn't possibly be thinking of starting up a train, right? It would head towards everyone, including his own allies!

You head for the last train and sure enough, see Sanzu.

"Haru!!"

He stops upon hearing his name and pokes his head out.

"(Y/n), Hanagaki and Kakucho?!" His eyes widen, seeing you before him. "What are you doing here?"

"Takemichi was right...!" Kakucho says in disbelief.

"That's what I should be asking you, but I'm afraid of what you might say!"

"Sanzu! I know about your schemes!"

"Tch!"

"Takemichi, I'll lend you a hand against him." Kakucho says to Takemichi.

"Wait!" You held your palm up, stopping the two boys. "Let me handle him." You hop In and get in his way, blocking the controls.

"This is crazy, you know! You'll kill everyone!" You try to reason with him.

"That's the plan." Your heart aches a bit from his response. He attempts to push you away but you hold your ground.

"Your loyalty to Mikey out of fear is out of control, Sanzu!" He winces at the sudden name change.

"Don't call me that. I'm your Haru, remember?"

"Haru is the boy I fell in love with! Right now, your the guy who's trying to kill my friends!" You both stare at each other without looking away, yours with fierce determination and his with hurt.

"I got her Sanzu!" You felt your leg be grabbed and pulled out of the train. A Kantou delinquent had pulled you out.

"Let me fucking go!" You kick your legs around, trying to hurt this fool. You looked around and see Kakucho and Takemichi on the ground, groaning in pain as they held their heads.

"Fiesty, arent'cha~" a voice soon joins. Half of his head is shaven off with a tattoo in place of it.

"Who the fuck are you?!" You said disgustingly.

"You mean Ran and Rindou haven't mentioned me?" He said fake being hurt.

"No, guess you're no one important." You stood up.

"It's Shion Madarame! Remember that, I'll have you screaming my name in bed later." He starts to cackle.

You were about to kick him in the balls, but a katana went flying past your shoulders and into his chest. You look back and see Sanzu with his arm still extended out from throwing it, glaring at Shion. The other delinquent who had grabbed you shouts in horror and runs away. You pulled the katana out of Shion and run after the delinquent. You chase him down and smack him with the hilt on his head, knocking him out.

Sanzu approaches Shion and bends to his ear. "Disrespect my girl, then you deserve death." He then kicks him down. Shion was already crying out in pain from the katana and even more so from falling on his back, adding more pressure to the stab wound. He walks to you and grabs his katana back before walking to Shion again.

"What are you-" Sanzu raises the Katana about to end Shion's life. "Whoa whoa whoa!" You get in his way. "So you're just gonna kill everybody at this point?!"

"He deserves what's coming to him."

"I know he does! But that doesn't mean we just kill him!" Your arms are extended out, blocking him from ending the poor bastards life. "If you go through with this or the train, consider my feelings for you dead!"

He hesitates and eyes wander around trying to think of what to do. Tired of his shit you slap him hard. He's in shock from the slap and you pull his loose hair to bring him down and kiss him. Takemichi and Kakucho forget the pain as they're shocked to see you two kissing. Sanzu relaxes into the kiss, places his hand on your cheek and brings his tongue into yours, but you pull away immediately.

"Nope! I'm still mad at you!" You glare at him. "So what's your answer?"

He sighs. "But Mikey.."

"Takemichi brought everyone here so we can stop Mikey! I also came here to help him and because Emma asked me to, but there was one more reason."

"What's that?..."

"It's you." You poked his chest. "I need you to continue to be by my side, Haru.." His eyes widen a bit, relieved that you called him Haru again. "I won't ask again, after this, it really will be over." You held onto both of his hands. "What's your answer, Haru?"

"I..." His eyes stare into yours. Desperation and hope written all over them. He glances at Takemichi and back to you. He envelops your hands and brings it up to his face and smiles. "I'm yours."

Tears form at your eyes as you jump to hug him."We should return to the others. The fight isn't over." He nods but stops. "What's wrong?" He looks at Kakucho. Takemichi catches on quick and turns to him as well.

"Kakucho, this ended unexpectedly. I guess Sanzu has join Toman.." As always, The fierce look in his eyes stare at Kakucho's. "Join me!" He holds his hand out to Kakucho. "You know Mikey will go down a dangerous and evil path! I will put a stop to him! So Kakucho, join me in stopping him! I'm doing this for him and my friends so we ALL have the happy future we deserve. And that includes you Kakucho!!!"

Kakucho is amazed by Takemichi once again. "You still consider me your friend?" He says genuinely confused and shocked.

"I never once not considered you as my friend." He still had his hand out towards Kakucho.

Having made up his mind, Kakucho accepts it. "I'll fight for you now, Takemichi."

Hand in hand with Haru, you and the others run back to everyone, forgetting about Shion to deal with his wound on his own.

You return to see Kantou Manji's forces brought down to match Toman's, but still have slightly more. You looked around to see Inupi and Koko on the brink of defeat and Taiju, Wakasa and Benkei are currently fighting.

"Why are they with Kantou...?" You mumbled to yourself.

You looked around some more and see Chifuyu and Baji holding onto each other. More like Chifuyu holding Baji as Baji hit his legs. They must've gave out.

"(Y/n), Takemitchy, finally back?" You hear someone call your name. You see Hakkai supporting Mitsuya.

"Sorry. I had to bring him back." You pointed to Sanzu. They're both taken aback.

"Is he..."

"He's with us now!" Takemichi reassure them.

They still look unsure especially since he's still holding onto the bloody katana. You stare down at it. "Haru, no killing! Got that?" He nods. He grabs the katana and throws it far and out of reach of anyone.

"Anything for you, my love." He kisses your hand, leaving the two boys stumbled on what to say.

"We gotta bring back those who fell!" Takemichi says as he looks around. "Where's Senju?!"

Haru points in a direction and all of you look to see Senju struggling to get up.

"Senju!!" Takemichi runs to her.

"How'd she end up so badly hurt?!!" Mitsuya's, Hakkai's and Kakucho's eyes all point to Sanzu. You glare at him but he looks to his side to avoid your gaze. "C'mon, let's help her up!" You all were making your way towards the two when someone gets in your way.

"Well well well, I see two traitors here~ I guess i have to get rid of them~!"

You recognize that annoying voice. "Hanma."
_________________________________________

How many of you have seen Zoey 101 growing up? 🙋‍♀️it's on Netflix!!!🥳 my childhood self is crying! Memories resurfacing!😂 (〜^∇^)〜
+I deleted a nice chunk of this chapter to rewrite it, and it's 2:28 am so if something is not making sense, I'll fix it later when I wake up!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

357K 12.2K 18
"๐ฒ'๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ?! ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ข ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฃ๐จ๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ˜" "๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ฒ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐š๐ง๐๐ฌ? " "๐ฌ๐ช๐ฎ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Ÿ...
2.8K 128 33
Y/N has grown up with the Tokyo Manji gang, and became not only a member, but a mother-figure to the group. They are her family and she would do anyt...
19.1K 404 29
็งใฎๅผฑใ• > โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข In this story you are Takemichi's sister and also the main character, together with your brother you have to change the future, but you...
8.8K 431 24
A childhood friends to lovers story. I have no actual plan for this but I think it'll work out. I'll also try to avoid cringe and cheesy lines. Tokyo...