Love In Palace || End S1✔|| T...

By DinaFRahmah

Cale Henituse, the omega known for his beauty that closely resembled his late mother, had always been avoided... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Explanation of Author' faulth and QnA
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Commissions and Donations
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33. Rowards the End (1)
Bab 34. Towards the End (2)
Chapter 35. Yard Dance and Kisses
Season 2 Release Soon

Chapter 20

5.8K 368 95
By DinaFRahmah

Eruhaben looked at the child playing in the snow, even though it wasn't winter, the peak of Mount Yelia was always covered in snow.  Eruhaben had given him a warm fur coat and a temperature control spell.

"Now how to return this thing?"

Eruhaben muttered to himself.

***

Meanwhile in the Palace some of the high-ranking dark elves that Alberu had dispatched managed to find a few people who were suspected to be Cale's kidnappers while the rest were nowhere to be found.

“Where is Young Master Cale?”

Tasha asked one of the kidnappers who had been caught.  They have been interrogating the kidnappers for about two and a half hours but have not yet received an answer.

"Tell me who sent you."

Tasha again asked in a cold voice, they should be able to find Cale soon before news of his kidnapping spread throughout the Kingdom.

News of the attack on the Crown Prince's Palace had already circulated within the royal palace but for now they had managed to keep the news from getting out.

And where did the elementals go?  The elementals that used to follow weren't here at all to provide information, either They went to look for Cale or maybe they went to play somewhere and forgot to come back.

***

"Hey little one, did you say where your house is?"

Cale stopped playing in the snow and looked at Eruhaben, Cale was happy to be able to play in the snow without needing to be cold.

Cale ran towards Eruhaben and swung his arms in a circle.

"I live in the Crown Prince's Palace."

"Huh... Where exactly is the Palace?"

Eruhaben had to return this child to its owner at any cost before this little thing gave him more headaches later.

“The Crown Prince is the Crown Prince of the Roan Kingdom.”

All right, that's not too far.

"Then I will return you now."

Eruhaben started to cast teleportation spells, some of the elementals… started to get into Cale's clothes pocket so as not to be left behind.

Sriing.

***

Knock knock.

Brack!

"Your Highness!"

A guard hurriedly entered Alberu's room, within which he could feel the slight tension in the air in the room between Ron, Choi Han, and Alberu.

"What is it?"

"Your Highness, our mages say our barrier has just been breached!"

The guard paused for a moment to think and continued more tensely.

“And that intruder brought Young Master Cale!”

Krieet.

Alberu got up from his seat without a word and started walking out, Choi Han and Ron quietly following to see who it was that brought Cale here.

As he got outside Alberu could see Cale being lifted up with one hand by a beautiful golden haired man.

"Ah, Young Master!"

“Young Master Cale!”

The maids and servants cheered upon Cale's arrival and forgot to greet their Crown Prince.

"Hei humans, I will return this little thing to you guys."

Then Cale jumped down and immediately ran with a bright smile that never changed every day towards Alberu.

"Your Highness, I'm back!"

And the greeting Cale gave was just going to a playground somewhere and coming home in the afternoon.

"Hah... I found the little kid near my nest and I picked it up because of some annoying insects."

The people present were shocked by the pressure from the foreign man which they finally realized.

"Ekhem, this old butler thanks a lot master for helping Young Master to return home safely, if you don't mind maybe some banquet will be accepted?"

Ron invited Eruhaben carefully, considering this man was the one who had rescued and brought home the young master of his puppy, though he needed to know a few things about this person who seemed to be a very powerful wizard.

Cale who heard the invitation from Ron looked at Eruhaben with a sparkling gaze as if to say 'please say yes.'

Finally Eruhaben just sighed and accepted the invitation.

***

The dark elf in disguise looked at their guests with sparkling gazes, their epementals had been in an uproar since a while ago after hearing the information from some of the elementals who had disappeared from following Cale.

"Dragon-nim, this is a real dragon-nim!"

"Oh my god, I will remember this forever."

"What an amazing dragon-nim!"

Meanwhile Eruhaben just stared at them with a bit of curiosity remembering what the dark elves did to be in the human palace.

But then he seemed more interested in the blonde haired crown prince sitting on the head side of the sofa, then back to the little boy and the butler and the teenager who was actually a Swordsman.

This palace was filled with several powerful and unique creatures, causing Erihaben to subconsciously give an interested look.

“Cale, where have you been?”

Alberu started as he saw that Cale was fine overall.

"I went to play at Eruhaben-nim's house!"

Erihaben cleared his throat a little to see that this child didn't seem conscious, or didn't care at all that he had actually just been kidnapped.

“Seems Young Master really likes to play there, huh?”

"Of course I want to come there again no problem right?"

Cale looked at everything in the room with a twinkle in his eyes, he didn't know what this little kid liked about his nest but Eruhaben had a bad feeling.

"Well, I guess it's okay if it's once in a while."

But it should be fine, right?  It's just a little kid that will walk around the nest.

Cale looked very pleased with that answer, Ron took him to his room to change and take a shower, while Beacrox went to prepare the food and left Alberu to talk to Eruhaben.

Several days had passed after that incident, Cale had often gone to visit Erihaben at his lair.

Eruhaben also created a stronger magic barrier with his magic in Alberu Palace, citing boredom.

The thirteen year old little Cale spent his days peacefully in the presence of the ancient dragon who also made frequent visits to the Crown Prince Palace, he also got to know the elves introduced by Eruhaben.

Elves were really beautiful, but that didn't mean Cale didn't often see something beautiful, the Crown Prince always looked good even though Cale never said it.

Cale still fell sick frequently and when he was sick he would dream those strange dreams again, dreams where he would see strange people, buildings, and places as well as monsters.

But Cale just ignored it because everyone had those dreams which often happened when someone was sick, except for those who seemed very curious about Cale's fever that came on periodically.

There were times when Cale's fever got really high and made people worry, but everything could return to normal as before.

Four years passed unnoticed until the current Cale was seventeen years old.

_____________________________________

June, 21 2022

.

.

.

.

Hi everyone I have returned sooner than promised.

After all, who did Cale meet with?

Btw, as some people have suggested before, I intend to open a donation, sincerely to increase pocket money.

Because Wattpad doesn't have a coin reward feature like other apps, so there's no means to fill my pocket.

Those who want to donate can later when the donation link is ready, Thank You.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

733K 18.1K 43
Valen has been Hydra's pet for years. As the Avengers take down base after base, they find the tiny, defenseless looking girl. Only she is far from t...
11.2K 657 10
Haikyuu Fanfic ━━━ Hinata Shoyo always hates it when he's being treated like a fragile porcelain by everyone. He hates being pat in the head, being...
28.7K 2.2K 6
What if sidharth did a big mistake of making shehnaaz prioritise her career first and not him but what will happen when he found out that there is so...
1.1M 45.6K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...