Mr Or Miss ?

Por TaeTaekook_child

A Bisexual boy in the process of becoming a star(Actor) falls in love with a straight guy who was already eng... Más

1.What's your dream?
2.Girl Character?
3.Cupid 💘
4.Broken 💔
5.Hopes🤞
6.Buttercup (✿☉。☉)
7. Tricky
8.Birthday 🎉
9.Sound of Love ♥️💚
10. Love is love ! ♥️
11.Drama 🤣
12.A hug which keeps the soul warm.
13.A better person who will love you.
14. Who are you☆
15.Never be the same (;(
16.Do you feel the love?♡
17.Pleasure <3
18.Call my Name.
19.Sweet torture
20.Sweet touture pt2
21.The tattoo on his shoulder
22.The tattoo on his shoulder pt2
23.I like Him.
24.Sarah
25.Chaos!!
26.As long as it's Ohm!
27.A Regret
28.Boy in luv
29.Thousand words within a kiss.
30.Counting the tattoos on your skin.
31.Cherryblossom
32.it's a broken puzzle hard to heal.
33.Guy in Red suit.
34.Gotta Run after my Love.
36. Seal the deal. (final)

35. All I want is you.

805 42 7
Por TaeTaekook_child

Nanon's POV

Finally the day I have been waiting for is today as my movie premiere is today. I am anxious that my hands and legs are shaking continuously....

Director: Nanon are you ready we have to be in the hall in 1 hour

Nanon : Oh , Okay Okay Phi.

Stylish : Move around, I need to fix your suit.

Nanon : Okay Kaa.

Stylish: You look stunning.

Nanon : Thanks!

Stylish: Are you nervous?

Nanon : Yeah very much.

Stylish: It's okay you can do this.

Nanon : Hmmm.

Call from Ohm

Nanon : WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU ? YOU SAID YOU WILL COME HERE AN HOUR AGO WHAT HAPPENED?

Ohm : I came here to your House  to pick up Mother as Chimon is out to get flowers for his best friend.

Nanon : Ohhh okay.

Ohm : Are you nervous.

Nanon : Why I will be nervous? I am very much fine.

Ohm : Now spill the truth.

Nanon : Yesssss I am nervous shaking like crazy. I am thinking will they like me ? Will they like my acting?

Ohm : Excuse me My Boyfriend is stunning talented positive and Most handsome Man I have ever seen, I fell for you the moment I saw you , audience are nothing. Every one will like you so don't get nervous. Be positive.

Nanon : Hmmmm.

Silence

Nanon : I miss you!

Ohm : yeahhh I can understand, Okay hanging up now I will be in my boyfriend's arms in 20 min.

Nanon : Can you come fast.

Ohm : Sure bye.

):)

At Movie Premium

Time 6:00 PM

Ohm's POV

Movie started, He was sitting in the VIP block which was only for celebraties with his co workers, director and producers. We are sitting in the last row below the VIP block munching on popcorn watching the movie everything was good I can hear people's feedback they are impressed as the movie was funny dramatic and romantic but I miss Nanon ,I wanted to watch movie sitting beside him doing some naughty things in the middle of the movie but yeah I can't do that now. And here people started Cheering on Actor. As they are saying Nanon is really looking pretty as girl and  handsome on screen glad that people are watching him with heart eyes wait? Heart eyes? Am I jealous? but they can't see him the way I see him lol. In my eyes Nanon looks like a flower a pretty flower which I don't want to pluck it  instead plant it , water it and grow it that's the love I have for him. Ahhh He is right infront of me on the screen ,right at the back of me in person yet still I am Missing My SUNFLOWER and thinking of him.

):(

After the movie Nanon came to meet me he asked

Nanon : How was the movie?

Ohm : Very nice. People were giving a nice feed back.

Nanon : How were the leads?

Ohm : Yeah people were impressed, they said Leads are made for each other.

Nanon : What about Me?

Ohm : Yeahh people were looking at the screen with heart eyes whenever you popped up.

Nanon : I am not asking about others, What about Me ? In point of your view ? How was I ?

Ohm(Butterflies) : So beautiful that I felt Jealous of people who were watching at the Actor with heart eyes and I swear I felt to kidnap you take you away from this world and keep you all to myself. You know right I don't like people glaring at My stuff and how dare they watch My Man with heart eyes right infront of me. (Ohm was basically Rapping here)

Nanon : EWWW YUCKkK. You can be a rapper.

Ohm giggling silently

He held my hand , interlocking our hands looking at me with heart eyes then I remember no matter how many people have eyes for him but his eyes are always on me , smiling at me like those dimples are made for me ,I was about to pinch his cheeks then BOOM people started gathering around us , pulling, pushing, dragging eachother to take pictures with Nanon , reports started taking pictures and asking him questions about the movie and casting, I slowly let his hand go then started walking out from the crowd but he stopped me looking at the back he was holding hem of my shirt lip singing STAY to which I pointed towards the cellar region and left the place.

Coming out of the place to parking lot where I was waiting for Nanon from past 1 hour thinking a lot of stuff like this is how it's going to be with him in the future I can't date him in public, I should not cross the line infront of people, He came this far alone , he wanted to be an actor from his childhood I wish people love him a lot and I know how many Times he failed to reach at this point, this is the success all he wished for and I am not going to be a reason to ruin it , what if they find out about us ? What if they judge us? Film industry is all fun and entertainment until we look behind the multiplex screen which is a way too toxic specially when it come to famous celebrities, it has the power to make a person successful and also it can ruin the shit out of a person. All at once I am having so many insecurities, so many negative thoughts like what if they call Nanon FAGGOT like my father did to me and Nanon? I can't let that happen. What if I become a problem to his success? What if they judge Nanon? What if they.....

Nanon : OHM PAWAT I TOLD YOU THAT YOU HAVE TO BE THERE WITH ME! I TOLD YOU THAT YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO LEAVE MY HAND WHENEVER YOU WANT ,I TOLD YOU THAT YOU SHOULD NEVER RUNAWAY FROM ME ! WHAT HAPPENED TO OUR AGREEMENT? DID YOU FORGOT?

Ohm : I thought I should give you time with your fans , I can't just stand there beside you right?

Nanon : ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT ? WHY CAN'T YOU STAND BESIDE ME ?

Ohm : Because I am scared , I am scared that I might become a reason for them to judge you. And I don't want that. That's why I came here !

Nanon : What bullshit you are talking Ohm? You think I came in this industry just to enjoy the fam and success? You think I stepped in this field not knowing about the dark world of Film industry?

Ohm : But I don't want to be a wall in the way of your success.

Nanon : So what do you want now? What are you trying to say ?

Ohm : .............. I don't know I was just having this kinds of thinking which is eating me up. You worked very hard to get in this position and I don't...I just don't want to ruin it.

Nanon : You know what you can never get me, even if I try very hard to be obvious and honest with you but you never want to know what I want ? what I need the most? , what is most important to me ? You never want to know and you never want to ask.

Ohm : What you want then? I asked still in dilemma not knowing what he is trying to say...come on he is Nanon a person whose actions are different from his talking and I still can't figure out because he is showing all types of emotions at once he is angry, tearing up , shaking and hesitating..!

Ohm : What is important to you then?

Nanon : Don't you know it?

Ohm : I don't know ,how can I possibly understand you if you don't show any type of emotions and you never speak about it.

Nanon : BECAUSE YOU NEVER ASK.

Ohm : I am asking now ? What do you want?

Then to my utmost suprise he grabbed my collar and kissed me.

Nanon : IT'S YOU , IT'S FUCKING YOU , YOU ARE THE ONE I WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING.....DO YOU THINK I AM STUPID TO RUN AFTER YOU FROM 1 AND HALF YEAR?

Ohm : Let's talk about this in private place, people are watching us and I think that group came to watch the film.

Nanon : I DON'T CARE , let them think whatever they want. WHAT matters to me is YOU , do you-

All I heard was him shouting I don't care that was playing on a repeat mode and his lips distracting me to concentrate whatever the fuck he is talking I grabbed his wrist pulled his waist and kissed him nibbling his lower lip until he opened his mouth but he entered my mouth when I got the same familiar sweet taste of him which I missed all these months...we kissed with desire , longing for each other, love and lust we broke the kiss when we heard people screaming and clicking pictures of us. Nanon turned me around, pushing me inside the car as he started explaining the situation to his fans. But I opened window to check if everything is okay but this dead ass was covering me with his back and pushing my face inside with his hand...

Nanon : He is My Boyfriend , He was being stubborn so I had to do that I'm sorry krab!

Fan1 : Oyiiiiiii BOYFRIEND???

Nanon : Yess krab!

Fan2 : We have already seen his face he is so Handsome.

Nanon : Yeah I know. Can you people blur his face if you want to upload those pictures!

Fan3 : You are okay with that?

Nanon : Yes krab , We are going to come out anyways so I want his face to be blurred because he is not from film industry please.

Fan4 : You are being blond.

Nanon : Honest! I wanna be honest with my fans who I treat them as my bestfriends and yeah I am already 27 years old I can't stay alone for my life and I can't stay behind the curtains for my life right? So yeah !!

Fan 3 : That's cool.

Fan2 : We will blur the pictures of him if we get 2-4 pictures with you.

Nanon : Okay Okay.

Fan1 : So if you don't mind sir can you take our pictures

Ohm : ohh sureee , Okay Okay (I said coming out of the car smriking at Nanon who was looking at me with an angry face)

Fan4 : Uuh  Dr.Ohm?

Ohm : Hey Hiii you were my patient right? How's your health now? Amy right?

Fan4 : Yess , Oh fine Doctor ,NANON is your Boyfriend? What in the world so all those days you were talking about Nanon? Oh my god you both look so freaking good And the movie looked familiar that means is it real story?

Ohm : Uhhh some what it's familiar to say.

Fan4 : So you really dressed like a girl to make him fall for you?

Nanon : Huh Yes this is embarrassing.

Fan4 : Ohhhh goddd I need a picture with you both.

Ohm : Sure

Clicking pictures

Ohm : Come Nanon don't be shy she is my patient she is very good..!!

Fan4 : we need free tickets for fan Meeting Nanon.

Nanon : Sure if you keep his face blur.

Ohm : I will pay for tickets along with food if you people post them in HD

Fans : Oyiiii SUGAR DADDY huh?

Nanon : OHMM...WHAT THE FUCK NOO OHM.

Ohm : Don't mind him, he is like that but he also want us to be out anyways take care of your Health Amy.

Fan4 : Sure Thank you Dr Ohm and Nanon all the best for your future!

Ohm : Wink

Nanon : Okay we will leave now.

Fan1 : okay leave from gate 5 there is less crowd.

Nanon : Okay thanks.

Ohm : Let's go I will drive.

Nanon still Angry gets into the car slamming the car door with a loud bang sound.

Ohm : Don't mind him , Byeee then

Fans nodding their heads

Fans : How cute they are , Dr.Ohm is also so handsome....!! They are made for each other! End of the discussion.

):)

Okay some people were asking me Nanon movie is similar to his real life for that....

Yeah everything is same but some modifications

Yeah Nanon gets dressed up as a Nurse for Film(-heroine) who is Doctor, Nanon was CEO in his movie
But Film will be in love with another Man,Nanon will fall in love with film the moment he saw her in family function but he will get to know that she is in love and wants to have a love marriage, he will confuse her to have a arranged Marriage (because he was the groom selected by Heroine parents )

Like Arranged Marriage is best it's have so many plus points , parents support, financial support, rich handsome husband etc

In Movie she will lose her first love(sacrifice where in the story Ohm will lose his parents) and gets married to Nanon a well know Handsome rich CEO.

So this is the Plot 😂😂

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

26.4K 1.7K 40
This story is my imagination💜 This story is about time travel A boy who accidentally stuck in his novel he's the 1 mafia in his world Then unexpe...
22.2K 700 16
◇ Completed I want to write about Dew & Blue from why r u the thai bl series. I realised that there weren't enough scenes in the serie and it's my f...
66.7K 3.3K 13
Shall I try dating my best friend for ten days? A GeminiFourth Short Story
5.9K 253 24
A guy fall in love with his own girl best friend. He is afraid of getting friend zoned if he confess his love. Something unexpected took place. A di...