๐’๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ || Sam Eva...

Galing kay spookelle

When the Vocal Adrenaline star dancer transfers to a rivaling school and meets a cute blond boy Or When Sky... Higit pa

โœŽ ๐–Š๐–‘๐–‘๐–Š ๐–˜๐–•๐–Š๐–†๐–๐–˜
๐’๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ
โ”๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ
โ”๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ
โ”๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐Ž๐ง๐žโ”๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ
โ”๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
โ”๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
โ”๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
โ”๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
โ”๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
โ”๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
โ”๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
โ”๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
โ”๐ญ๐ž๐ง
โ”๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
โ”๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
โ”๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
โ”๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
โ”๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
|16|
|17|
|18|
|19|
|20|
โ”๊œฐแดœษดแด‡ส€แด€สŸ
โ”ษดแด‡แดก สแดส€แด‹
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐“๐ฐ๐จโ”๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜บ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ด
โ”แด›สœแด‡ แด˜แดœส€แด˜สŸแด‡ แด˜ษชแด€ษดแด แด˜ส€แดแดŠแด‡แด„แด›
โ”ษช แด€แด แดœษดษชแด„แดส€ษด
โ”แด€๊œฑแด€ษชษด ๊œฐ
โ”แด˜แดแด› แด' ษขแดสŸแด…
โ”แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฐษชส€๊œฑแด› แด›ษชแดแด‡
โ”แดแด€๊œฑสœ แด๊œฐ๊œฐ
โ”ษช แด‹ษช๊œฑ๊œฑแด‡แด… แด€ ษขษชส€สŸ
โ”สœแดสŸแด… แดษด แด›แด ๊œฑษชxแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
โ”แด‡xแด›ส€แด€แดส€แด…ษชษดแด€ส€ส แดแด‡ส€ส€ส แด„สœส€ษช๊œฑแด›แดแด€๊œฑ
โ”สแด‡๊œฑ/ษดแด

โ”๐จ๐ง๐ž

1.9K 28 2
Galing kay spookelle

𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬
━━━━━━━━
𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝙶𝚕𝚎𝚎

Chapter One━━ Auditions

∘◦ミ◦∘

    Sky took it upon herself to not tell any of her friends that she was transferring to McKinley. So when she walked into the building she avoided eye contact with any and everyone. She had her schedule in hand and was treading up and down the halls to find her locker. When she did, she quickly put in her combination and added all her locker essentials to it. There was a mini mirror, pictures of her friends and family, and a small plastic basket that would hold her pens, lotions and perfume, and and other small things.

After getting her locker together, she went to go find her first class. Right as she tuned down the hall that held her class, the cork board caught her eye. Surprisingly there was no Glee tryouts. Maybe the coach hadn't put it up yet, I mean the Cheerio's (McKinley's cheer squad) had their tryout packet alreadu up and there was a line of girls. Sky never thought of cheerleading at Carmel because she thought only means girls joined just to be on top of the food chain, but her friends were on the team here at McKinley, so she was debating if she should join or not. Maybe later at least since the line was long. Guess she just has to find the Glee coach sometime today to audition. Sky made sure to wear a light jacket today incase she needed to hide from her friends. Usually people would be happy to go to school with other friends, but Sky wanted to make her big appearance during tryouts since all her friends were in the Glee club. Luckily for Sky, she went through the whole day without spotting someone she knew. That was until lunch came around.

Sky got her lunch and went out to the courtyard. Sitting at a table that had a girl she met in one of her classes. Soon other people started to pile onto the table. One guy stood out to Sky. At a glimpse he almost looked like Jeff since they had a similar hair color. She looked up at him and he wasn't Jeff. He introduced himself as Sam. Sky had made a small friend group from that table. They wouldn't particularly be friends, just acquaintances.

Sky was just chit chatting to her table group and eating her lunch when suddenly people signing is heard throughout the courtyard. Sky look back and saw the New Directions at some of the tables with a boom box. Music starts to play and the kids start singing and dancing around the stairs and tables; Sky tried not to make eye contact with anyone but it was hard when she wanted to watch them perform. Sam was watching them and tapping his foot. Sky smiled as she tapped her fingers on the table and lip-synch as she watched her friends dance around and sing. It took Sky everything to not get up and join them.

Empire State of Mind by Jay-Z and Alicia Keys
Sung by the New Directions

During the performance, Finn Hudson had made eye contact with both Sky and Sam. Finn was wearing sunglasses but his facial expression and him pointing towards Sky said everything. Sam looked over to see if he was pointing at him. Seeing Sky's bright smile and waving made him understand that Finn was pointing to Sky and not him. Sam sent the boy a smile before turning to Sky.

"You know him?"

"Oh, yeah. That's Finn. We've been friends for a few months now." Sky tells the boy.

"I thought you just transferred?"

"Oh, I did, but when I went to my old school we crossed paths and became friends from there." Sky sends the blond a small smile as she talked. Sam sent her a nod before she went back to watching the group.

Shy made it her mission to not have anyone else spot her amongst the crowd. But she still watched the rest of the performance. Once they got done no one clapped and Sky felt sorry for them. It was an amazing performance and she decided to silently clap her hands to herself giving them some applause and praise.

Throughout the rest of lunch, Sky hoped Finn wouldn't drag his butt or any of the others over to her, and luckily he didn't. But once lunch was dismissed, Sky put her hood up, said goodbye to her lunch buddies, and headed to her class. She was doing fine until a hand was placed on her shoulder and she was being turned around in the direction she just came from. Squinting her eyes and slowly opening them to be met with a chest, she slowly looked up and saw the familiar face from before.

"Sky?!"

"Hi, Finn." Sky smiles and instantly pulled the boy into a hug. When they separated, he looked her up and down.

"I-I can't believe it. What are you doing here?" He asked the girl astonished to see her.

"I go to school here now." Her smile grew and she jumped up and down.

"That's great! Why'd you transfer?" Finn's smile grows as he hears the words that say he gets to see his friend everyday now.

"Cooper and his sister moved so I didn't want to be lonely, so I decide to go to a school that I wont be lonely at." Many people pass by the two and bump into them since they were standing in the middle of the hallway. "No one else know I'm here, right?" Sky asks wanting it to be a surprise.

"No. No, I haven't told anyone. As soon as I saw you, I had to come see you for myself." Finn's dorky signature smile spreads to his face.

"Finn and Sky: the dynamic duo." Sky smiled up to the boy.

"You joining Glee?" Finn asks excitedly. "I would be delusional not to." Sky playfully rolls her eyes. "Great! I can take you to Mr. Schue." Finn points behind him. "Please. I don't know where to go." The girl laughs nervously Finn nods and shows Sky towards Schuester's office.

Introducing the girl, Mr. Schue was surprised to see their top competitor from their rivaling school at McKinley. At first he was concerned that it might be another Jesse situation but it wasn't. Sky was actually there to go to school and perform for the team. Schue offered Sky to audition without the team there but he said he'd bring along other judges. The others being Emma Pillsbury -the schools guidance counselor- and Sue Sylvester -the Cheerio's coach. She's been told Sue was very tough and mean towards the kids, so Sky tried to prepare herself.

Walking onto the stage, Sky was ready to perform the song and choreography she had planned. When getting the cue to start. The music start to play and she starts dancing along with the music. Mr. Schue already knew Sky's reputation in Vocal Adrenaline, but like everyone else who try's out from the team, she had to audition. She was the first audition of the year, but only Schuester and Finn knew about it. Finn had class, so he couldn't go to her audition. Sky also had class but Schue called her in so she could miss the first part of class.

Pumped up Kicks by Foster the People
Sung and choreographed by Sky'Lir

Mr. Schue was already ready to initiate her into the group. He knew Sky was into performing, so he let her finish her performance. Once she got done, Mr. Schue and Emma all clap and stand up. Sue stayed sitting and didn't clap.

"Welcome to the Glee club!" Mr. Schue says proudly. Emma adds in yay's and congratulated her on her wonderful performance. The three looked over at Sue and waited for her to say something.

"I'd like to recruit you for my Cheerio's." Sue says standing up. "I hate having you Glee kids on my team, but you are a good dancer. I can use a star dancer." Sue's words were said with a mean tone.

"I will." Sky nods towards the cheerleading coach. She would love to try being s cheerleader. It's basically another form of dancing and learning choreography, so it would be good for her.

Every piles out of the auditorium and Sky goes to class. Going throughout the rest of the day till she gets called out of the class to go to Miss. Pillsbury's office. In there she helps Sky out with knowing where her classes are and helping her move around her classes now that she got accepted into Glee. After that the bell rings and as Sky stepped out of Miss Pillsbury's room, she almost get her foot ran over.

"Hey, Sky." Finn says.

"Hey, Finnward." Sky says one of her many nicknames for the boy. Finn was with Artie. He was wheeling him down the hall and saw Sky so he decided to drag her with them. Finn and the girl smile towards each other.

"Do you know each other?" Artie asks the two.

"Yeah. This is Sky." Finn begins wheeling Artie again.

"Sky'Lir Pipper. Nice to meet you Artie."

"The Sky'Lir Pipper? Like from Vocal Adrenaline?" Artie asks kind of fanboyish.

"The one and only." Sky smiles. "I just transferred here."

"So you're joining the Glee club?" Artie asks eagerly.

"Already did. I'm in." She tells both the boys.

"Yes!" Finn high-fives the girl.

"Oh, thank God." Artie sighs.

The boys started to go on about Artie wanting to join the football team. Sky didn't pay attention since she wasn't that big into sports. But once the group came to a stop, Sky came out of her thoughts and looked up. Being face to face with the guy she sat by at lunch, who was at his locker.

"Hey, Sam." Finn greeted the boy with a smile and a firm handshake. "My name's Finn. This here is Artie and Sk-"

"We've already met." Sky points to herself and the blond. "At lunch." The two share a smile.

"Yeah, I know who you are. You're the-the quarterback." Sam tells Finn.

"Exactly. Which makes me very cool." Finn tries to convince Sam. Which earns a small very from Sky. "And we'd like to talk to you about Glee Club." Sam smiles towards the group.

Finn got the rest of the Glee boys to meet in the choir room so Sam could practice his audition in front of him to get his nerves out. When Mike and Puck entered the room, they were shocked to see Sky.

"What up boys." She spreads her arms open as Mike comes barreling towards her.

"Sky'Lir Pipper? Do my eyes deceive me?" Mike asks the girl.

"Nope. In the flesh." She smiles up at the boy before turning to Puck. "Hello, Noah." Sky smiled as she spoke.

"If I didn't like you as much, I would so tear your head off for calling me that." The boy smiles before pulling her into a hug next.

After greeting everyone, Sky helped set out chairs for everyone to watch Sam perform. Sky sat on the outskirts of the group next to Puck as Sam stood in front of the five.

"So, Sam, tell us about yourself." Finn starts him off.

"My name's Sam Evans. I like comic books, sports. I'm dyslexic, so my grades aren't that good. But I'm working on it." Sky sends the boy a small smile until Puck has to ruin the moment.

"Dude, your mouth is huge. How many tennis balls can you fit in there?" Puck asks, Sky elbows him in the arm. He rubs where she hit and had a confused look. Sky just sent him a look of disapproval.

"I don't know. I've never had any balls in my mouth. Have you?" Sam gets Puck back and the boy lets out a huff and the corners of his mouth raise. Finn and Sky make eye contact and with that they nod in approval. Sky sent Sam two thumbs up before Finn leaned over to Artie.

"I like this kid."

"I like his confidence. But the Bieber cut's gotta go." Sky overhears Artie say. Sky liked the look on Sam.

"So can you sing with that big mouth?" Puck asks as Finn gets up and grabs a guitar.

"I've never really sung in front of anybody before." Sam tells them.

"Dude, let me tell you -chicks dig singers. Right, Sky?" Puck points toward the girl and she looks up.

"Oh, yeah. If you can sing, dance, and play an instrument but also a dork, you're perfect." Sky makes an ok with her hand. Sam raises an eyebrow with a smirk.

"Oh, really?" Sky nods in approval at the boy. "Well, I might fit all of those." As Sam said this, Finn looked to Sky with a smirk and Sky tilts her head.

"Well, give it a shot. We'll back you up, I promise." Finn hands Sam the guitar as Puck grabs one for himself. "What song you got in your back pocket?"

"Um, Billionaire?" As Sam said that, Finn snapped his fingers before going over to the drum set. Sky walked up with Mike as the boys start the music.

During the whole performance, Sky did back up vocals and dance with Mike. It was good that they had dancing partners now. Sky and Sam would steal glances and smile at one another too. Sky's stomach fluttered as the song ended. Seeing Sam's big smile made her smile.

Billionaire by Travie McCoy
Sung by Sam and the Glee boys ft. Sky

"That-that was really cool." Sam says.

"Nice. So, you think you can come back and do that in front of everybody?" Finn asks with a smile.

"Sure." Sam shrugs.

Sky silently claps as Finn does a celebration drum beat. Everyone high-fives Sam and congratulated him. Sky complemented Sam on how good of a singer and guitarist he was. Sky knew how to play the different types of guitar, so she knew a artist when she heard one.

After, everyone left the choir room, Finn decided to catch up with Sky for a quick second to talk.

"Hey, Sky?"

"Yeah, Finnifer?"

"Was Sam hitting on you back there?" He points behind them. He saw the way he glanced at her and noticed she was doing the same thing to him.

"Not that I know of. Why?" Sky shakes her head.

"Seemed like he was hinting at something. I guess it wasn't that big of a deal. Well, see you later in Glee?"

"Of course." Sky smiles before the two hug.

Sky went one way as Finn went the opposite way.

༊*·˚⸸ -ˋˏ

    It was the next day now, and Sky had Cheerio's tryout. Even though Sue recruited her -just like Glee Club, she had tryout. In the line, Sky ran into a face she wasn't expecting to see.

"Finn?" The boy suddenly turned around. "What are you doing her?"

"Coach Beiste kicked me off the football team, so this is my last resort."

They talked about it and how Sky thanked it wasn't the best thing to do for him, but he was set on trying out. Sky let him and was up next. Going out into the gym, Sky introduced herself to Sue and one of the other Cheerio's, Becky. She put on some music and started doing choreography to it and at the end she did some flips to show that she too can do them. Sue let her on the team and she got complemented by Becky surprisingly. She was told she was just like Sue, mean and harsh on people, but they were both being nice to her.

Sky gave Sue her measurements for her uniform was set off for the rest of her day.

༊*·˚⸸ -ˋˏ

    Luckily for Sky, no one else that she knew had seen her yet. But that was about to change. She was apart of the Cheerio's now and that uniform would draw attention to her. She would defiantly get seen easier with it on and especially at practice. But she didn't have practice today, she had her first Glee Club meeting. Everyone she knew, in one room getting surprised of her transfer. There was one person in particular she was waiting to see. Someone it took everything in her not to go hunt down and run into her arms. Santana Lopez was Sky's best friend. Not to mention, Santana was Sky's first girl fling. They kissed once and flirted a lot, but Santana was having a thing with Puck and Sky had the thing with Jeff, so nothing went off from there; expect their friendship. They were the perfect bitchy duo a school could need.

When 4:57 came around, Sky skipped down the halls to get to the choir room on time. She would make her big appearance now. Finn and her had plan that he'd introduce her in.sky peaked around the corner and luckily Finn saw her. He nodded and signaled for to keep put until the time was perfect. She nodded and waited with her back against the wall.

"Well, I hate to break it to you, but it doesn't look like anyone's gonna be joining us. So I think we should call it a day." Rachel was heard rambling in the room. Sky knew Rachel's voice from when her and Jesse dated. She found her extremely irritating and punchable.

"We said 3:00 to 5:00. It's only 4:58." Mr. Schue says.

Sky hears movement and feet shuffling from the room. She back down the hall a bit more in case people were leaving the room. And people were leaving. "Wait, wait, wait. Hold on everyone. I thought this would be a later surprise, but we do have a new member." Finn hurries over to the door and looks out into the hall and signals Sky to follow him. "I present to you, the newest member of the Glee Club!" Finn steps out of the way and moves his arms like he's showcasing something. Sky pops into the room with her arms up.

"Surprise!" A big smile was plastered on her face.

"Sky?!" Santana yells. The girl quickly runs out of her chair and engulfs the girl into a big hug. They sway around and smile into each other shoulders. "I've missed you so much."

"I missed you too, Tana." They enervated from the hug and Brittany jogs over to the two.

"You remind me of a unicorn." The blonde says to Sky.

"Hello to you too, Brittany." The two hug and everyone else was confused. This random girl in a cheerio's uniform was already best friends with Santana, Brittany, and maybe Finn. The boys cheered and clapped for her too.

"Uh, who is she?" Rachel asks.

"This is Sky'Lir Pipper. You may know her from Vocal Adrenaline last year?" Mr. Schue tells the group.

"Is this another Jesse situation? Because I don't need to have another library rendezvous as we sing Hello by Lionel Richie." Rachel says suddenly.

"No. I'm not like Jesse. He may be one of my best friends, but I'm here to actually go to school and be on the team. I'm no spy, trust me." Sky says as the three Cheerio's walk towards the group.

"Weren't you the girl who backed up Jesse during Bohemian Rhapsody?" Kurt asks. "Yup." Sky smiles. "Oh, guys she's really good." He looks to the group and nods.

"Well, we may have her, but no one else seem to be trying out." Tina says as her and the rest of the group start walking out.

"Just wait. My buddy Sam's gonna try out. He totally idolizes me." Sky playfully rolls her eyes.

"Face it, Finn. You're too longer the quarterback. You're not the pied piper anymore." Sky snorts to herself as Kurt said the nickname Sky's been given by some people. Her last name was Pipper so it fit. Santana and Brittany pushed Sky out of the choir room so they could talk and catch up. They haven't seen nor talked in a while so they had a lot to catch up on.

༊*·˚⸸ -ˋˏ

    Sky's not so official Glee Club meeting was taking place in the auditorium. After Rachel had sent a girl to a crack house, the girl decided to take up actually trying out for the team. Sky sat next to Santana and Puck on the wall as the girl walked out onto the stage.

"Hi. I'm Sunshine Corazon and I'll be singing Listen from the movie Dreamgirls."

"Broadway show first." Rachel turns around and nods to the group. Everyone shushed her and Sunshine began her solo. She was really good, so everyone was confused onto why Rachel didn't want her on the team. Sky clapped and cheered through the performance. When Santana and Brittany started waving, Sky joined them. As Sunshine finished, everyone cheered and applauded her. Mr. Schue gets up to walk towards the stage.

Listen from Dreamgirls
Sung by Sunshine

"Wow. Um." Schuster chuckles. "Welcome to the Glee Club."

After Mr. Schue announced Sunshine's imitation, everyone once again cheered and clapped for their new team member. Sky and Brittany whooping for the girl.

༊*·˚⸸ -ˋˏ

    Turns out Sunshine got hired by the new coach at Vocal Adrenaline. Sky was tracked down and asked if she'd transfer back to Carmel, but she turned down the offer. Rachel didn't want any new comers to join the Glee Club, so that's why she didn't want Sunshine to join; also because she thought Sunshine was better than her. That's the same reason why Rachel didn't like Sky. Sky was a new comer and would ruin the dynamic of the group. Sky could sing and dance really good, so Rachel was a bit threatened. Not to mention that Sky was hanging out a bit too much with Finn for her liking. Finn had to explain over and over again that him and Sky were just friends and that he only had eyes for her and that Sky even had her own boyfriend. That's what Finn thought of course, but he didn't know that Sky and Jeff weren't official still, but they seemed like it.

To the other Glee members, she was welcomed with open arms. Since a lot of them already knew her, it was easy fitting in with them. It was hard at first since she was new, but her new kid jitters went away fast from how accepting everyone was of her. She didn't care that Rachel didn't like her, it was a mutual disliking of each other that way.

∘◦ミ◦∘

✎ 𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖊 𝖘𝖕𝖊𝖆𝖐𝖘
━we reached 10k reads!!

© 𝚜𝚙𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚎

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

30.7K 599 37
โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿค(๐š๐™ท๐™ธ๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™พ๐™ฝ)โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿค "๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐š ๐›๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฅ๐จ๏ฟฝ...
87.1K 2.7K 44
โ› I WILL KEEP THE TIDES IN TUNE IF YOU WILL MAKE THE FLOWERS BLOOM AND GRAVITY WILL DO THE REST AND PULL ME BACK TO YOU โœ โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค IN WHICH , two high...
33.8K 629 43
Quinn Fabray x Male OC
385K 8.4K 122
{sam evans ff} Olivia Schuester is a Cheerio, a member of the celibacy club, she's popular and she gets good grades. She's surviving high school unti...