stories from Belwood: the twi...

By crystal_pro_2024

5 years after the events of ben gen rex, rex has moved up to being part of providence's special forces team... More

Episode 0 - it started when...
Episode 1- the day everything changed.
Episode 2 - the new threat.
Episode 3: last measures.
Episode 4 - what's with the weather?
Episode 5 - the architect.
Episode 6 -making magical frenemies.
Episode 7 - quarry brakes out.
Episode 8 - the search in Hong Kong.
Episode 9 - dark passage
Episode 10 - the darkstar rises
Episode 11 - the return
Episode 12 - the arrival
Episode 13 - animo, breach and the new girl.
Episode 14 - maxed out.
Episode 15 - the hunted
Episode 16 - where do-little girls come from?
Episode 17 - tired out.
Episode 18 - the pressure of the gauntlet.
Episode 19 - the plague
episode 20 - plumbers helpers.
Episode 21 - in the badlands
Episode 22 - bad copy. bad copy!
episode 23 - a wayward hero
Episode 24 - vengeance of vilgax.
Episode 25 - six times six
Episode 26 - alone together.
Episode 27 - the family holiday.
Episode 28 - primus
Episode 29 - back in black.
Episode 30 - Animo's evolved.
Episode 31 - the swarm.
Episode 32 - save the last dance.
Episode 33 - the green fist
Episode 35 - just a little party.
Episode 36 - lost in the void.
Episode 37 - the first of 5
Episode 38 - undercover
Episode 39 - remote controlled.
Episode 40 - official plumbers training.
Episode 41 - tricked
Episode 42 - plumbers under attack.
Episode 43 - assault on Abysus.
Episode 44 - the secrets held in chromastone
Episode 45 - a man on the inside.
Episode 46 - together strong.
Episode 47 - in the end game.
Episode 48 - the one to control them all
Episode 49 - the war begins
Episode 50 - one final push
Epilogue:

Episode 34 - not so secretive.

19 0 0
By crystal_pro_2024

With ripjaws staring down the pair of crypted researchers he prepared himself to fight, however as he started to swim forward, he found his omnitrix starting to flash red. And he started swimming upwards as the crypted researchers, grabbed onto him he continued to freak out as he finally returned to normal and he had to hold his breath, hoping to make it to the surface. Meanwhile the rest of the alien force where on the beach as Charmcaster threw some rocks into the water.

Gwen: that's it, he's going to have timed out by now.

Noah: glitch and I will go down there.

Glitch: reminder, I can only last a few minutes underwater due to the pressure.

However, before they can go under, they spot the two crypted research bringing ben back to the surface who inhaled sharply the moment that he was able to.

Gwen: are you ok ben?

Ben: thanks to these two, who are you anyway?

The pair took off their helmets as ben looked at them with realization.

Ben: wait, you're the secret Saturdays, aren't you?

Lucy: wait, like zak?

Charmcaster: I'm sorry, who's Zak?

Doc: you must be ben Tennyson.

Ben: alien hero, and this is the alien force. We heard reports about something in the water and I thought we'd investigate.

Drew: the alien force? Are you all aliens?

Ben: I'm about 10 different aliens, Gwen is a quarter alien, lucy is a full alien, glitch is an alien, Charmcaster is a witch and Noah is just an average guy.

Noah: no need to throw me under the bus like that.

Doc: we shouldn't be standing atround. Listen, you deal with aliens, and we have an alien problem.

Ben: what do you need help with?

Doc pulled out his phone and he showed a blurry image, one that ben could determine the origins off.

Ben: that's a Highbreed.

Doc: what ever it is, they have one of our kids.

Drew: I still say we could take them on.

Ben: even my toughest guy struggles against them, and he can manipulate gravity.

Gwen: wait, one of your children?

Doc: Komodo. He went investigating, but he didn't come back. They have other crypted and we think there building an army.

Ben: or maybe, they've managed to get the xenosites to take over more then just humans.

Noah: if that's the case then they may have gotten to making it work for Evos.

Ben: this just got serious, can you get us to where the Highbreed are?

Doc: come on, let's go.

They find themselves at a ship that was hidden away, a fairly large one, although upon entering it they got a call from, Zak who was still in Africa.

Zak: I managed to free the Chupacabra.

Ben: hey Zak.

Zak: wait, is that ben?

Ben: yep, heard you've got an alien problem.

Zak: have my parents already told you everything?

Lucy: just about.

After picking up Zak and Fiskerton, the group huddled around a map and doc pointed at a part of the map.

Doc: this is where this base is. They have a few crypted and we don't know what they want to do with them.

Ben: there going to turn them into DNAliens, mindless soldiers.

Zak: then we need to go there and brake them out right now.

Gwen: it won't be that easy, if it was, we'd have already taken them all down.

Charmcaster: they've managed to step up their defenses since we came in., they had built their forces to be resistant to ben's old playlist, but his new one tore through those defenses. So, they've adapted. It's not like we can go in there with chromastones a blazing.

Lucy: we could always try sneaking in. I can still turn into a Highbreed. They all sound the same anyway.

Drew: well, I say we charge right in and don't give them a moment to think.

Doc: that won't work.

Gwen: all right, let's just take a moment, and think about this.

Noah: all right, we have two different teams here, we can figure something out.

Doc: see, that's how you make a plan.

Gwen: they're starting to adapt to our magic, and I can't go full anodite, so that's not an option. What kinds of crypted do you have here?

Noah: follow up, what's a crypted?

Ben: think Evos, but without the nanites.

Noah: that's a picture I don't want to think about.

Glitch: I think I can be of assistance; I have managed to find schematics of that base, it will require all of our skills, we will need stealth, and a massive destruction.

Ben: me and the omnitrix have that covered.

Zak: Fiskerton and I can help.

Doc: your abilities might be best utilized with getting the crypted out of there.

Charmcaster: well, I don't know about you guys, but I really want to take down one of those things.

Noah: all right, so we have something of a plan. Let's expand it and go from there.

We cut to the ship landing as ben got out of the ship and he activated his omnitrix. With the rest of the group behind him.

Zak: so, who will it be this time?

Ben: well, I've got a new batch of 10, but if we're going for loud and destructive then we're going to need gravattack.

As he slammed down on the omnitrix he found himself changing into echo echo.

Doc: that's an alien?

Ben: if you think this is weird, then you should've seen Heatblast or shockrock.

Gwen: living fire and energy.

Drew: when this is over, you've got to tell us more.

Noah: let's just focus on making this work. Everybody knows their jobs, so let's go and do them.

They all split off as ben and Noah came to the front of the base, glitch covering Noah covering him from echo echo's wall of sound while Fiskerton had to hide behind one of the many trees that surrounded them. Zon, trying to fly high above it as Noah had warned her about the noise.

Ben: do you think that caught their attention?

From inside the base a bunch of DNAliens came pouring out.

Noah: I'd say it did.

Ben: at least I got the cloning alien.

Meanwhile the base door was forced to keep open by Gwen and charmcaster's magic.

Zak: this isn't like any magic I've ever seen.

Gwen: come on, we can't keep this open forever.

As the rest of the group jumped inside, they once again split off further as Gwen went with doc, lucy went with Zak and Charmcaster went with drew. Up first was Gwen and doc as they started to look through every room, eventually finding the xenosites room where doc picked up one of the eggs.

Doc: theses are the xenosite things?

Gwen: once they hatch, all it takes is one being slapped on you and you're a mindless drone for the Highbreed.

Doc: that's terrifying.

Gwen: that's why we're destroying all of them.

Doc: that's a fair reason.

As they start destroying all of the xenosite eggs we cut over to Zak and lucy who had broken into the active room where Zak would use his claw to grapple up to the top part with all of the smaller cages and after looking for a moment, he found comodo.

Zak: I've found him.

Lucy: and I've found some Evos and some crypted. We need to get them out of here.

Zak: right.

He managed to break the lock of the cage's door, letting comodo out.

Lucy: uh oh, we have visitors.

DNAliens burst in through the door, laser blasters in hand.

Lucy: I'll handle these guys, you free the crypted.

She shifted into her full on Lenopan form and she started attacking them as Zak looked on in awe. Meanwhile Charmcaster and drew had made it to the main room.

Drew: so how scary is this Highbreed?

Charmcaster: well, they hate all life that isn't their own, they consider it "impure". I'd get ready for one heck of a fight.

She pulled out a flaming sword while Charmcaster pulled out her spell book.

Drew: what's that for?

Charmcaster: Falloon Quarca Daminigan.

The giant metal door broke as the Highbreed turned around from his control screen.

Drew: well that works, I was going to just cut it down with this thing.

Highbreed: more vermin to deal with.

Charmcaster: you'll find that I don't go down so easily.

She walked forwards and she starts shooting out mana blasts while drew ran forward, using her flaming sword o cut off one of the highbreed's arms.

Charmcaster: had enough?

Highbreed: I will never surrender to you impures.

Charmcaster: then this will be all the sweeter.

She flicked through the pages of her book.

Charmcaster: Meena Goh

A beam of heat came, drying out the Highbreed, meanwhile outside ben, Noah, Fiskerton and Zon were starting to get overwhelmed.

Ben: it's time to kick this up a notch.

He activated the omni-kix and his screaming, got louder, which nocked Zon out of the skies.

Ben: sorry pterodactyl girl.

Noah: I don't think she's an actual pterodactyl.

Ben: not the point we need to focus on.

And with all of the xenosite eggs now destroyed, Gwen and doc made there way to the crypted room where they found lucy trying to take on all of the DNAliens while Zak continued to try and free all of the crypted, although he wasn't moving as fast.

Gwen: I'll help her, you help him.

Doc nodded as he made his way up to where Zak was, managing to free some more crypted with the help of comodo, although the crypted where soon trying to run away.

Gwen: we need them rounded up to get them out of here.

Doc: think you can do it son?

Zak: I need to try.

His eyes and started glowing as he let out a scram that caught all of the crypted's attention, suddenly they were attacking the DNAliens ads lucy returned to her humanoid form.

Gwen: well that works.

Doc: we'll get them out of here, go and find the other two.

Lucy: on it.

Doc ruffled Zak's hair, proud of him as lucy and Gwen managed to find drew and Charmcaster with the Highbreed tied up, still missing an arm and in some kind of trance.

Charmcaster: you've got to love the nightmare spell.

Gwen: we've freed the crypted. Let's get out of here.

Drew: how long will that spell last?

Charmcaster: another hour or so.

They took off and when they went outside, they found ben had timed out, and they were severely outnumbered, or at least they would've been if it wasn't for doc, Zak and the small crypted army they had formed. Making the final charge, they managed to get into the ship as they flew off.

Zak: well, I'd say we succeeded there.

Lucy: you where awesome in there, how do you talk to them?

Zak: oh, I'm a reincarnation of a crypted God. Nothing to special.

Lucy: are you kidding me, that's amazing.

Doc: thanks for you help kids, I don't think we could've done that without you.

Charmcaster: I know.

Gwen: if you come across theses guys, don't take them on alone.

Doc: don't worry, we don't plan on, do we?

Drew: absolutely not, unless...

Gwen: no unless, theses guys are way too dangerous to fight alone.

Doc: thanks for the advice.

Noah: I hate to be a buzz kill or anything, but we've got school in like 6 hours and I'm extremely tiered.

Doc: let's get you kids home.

As they landed in Bellwood ben gave Zak a piece of paper.

Ben: it's my pone number, any time you need some alien help, just give me a call.

Zak: I'll make sure to do that.

Drew: take care of yourselves.

Doc: we've got some crypted to return home. We'll see you around.

Ben: it'll probably be sooner then you think.

The Saturday's ship flew off and the group watched it fly off. All of them returning to there homes and holes. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 254 15
||Book 2|| Jane Grant decided to give it another shot and after many years came back on Isla Nublar to figure out why is Rexy acting around her...
92.9K 2K 69
(2019 written then altered in 2024)Cazy stuff in the 501st your involved in.These are in no apparent order. Also your going out with Captain Rex. 🤪...
17K 183 32
(happening after Operation Bumblebee: Part 2) (This is book 1st out of Multiple other books) Team Prime and their human companions are at base and go...
46.7K 838 68
this is based off of indoraptor but he and other dinos can transform into humans they are known as the well dinos they are naturally born except from...