Manan FF: TERA FITOOR

By ShineInPeace

PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS LOVE RIDE A beautiful love ride of an RJ Nandini Murthy and the Businessman Manik Malhotr... More

Chapter 1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34πŸ’–
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63❀️
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83

Chapter-4

912 60 4
By ShineInPeace

NANDINI's POV

Well I don't know why Kriti wants to meet me urgently. She asked me to come to the beach asap.

I am not a girl who is particular about dressing, so I'll wear an hoodie and jeans. I quickly changed to it and to my bad luck I saw my slippers are torn. Now I have to go with my heels which I hate the most. As I have no other alternative, I wore my heels and started driving after telling Mom not to worry and I'll be back on time.

I reached the beach to see Kriti already walking. "Hey" I greeted her. "Hii" she greeted back. But by her tone, I can sense that she is feeling low.

"What is it?" I asked her. She sighed and as we were walking she told me she had a bad fight with her parents.

"They want me to get married Nandu, they don't listen to what I say. I said I want to choose my partner, but no, they say me to choose between the men they show. What should I do Nandu? I am really not ready for it" Kriti said and tears started rolling down her cheeks.

"Hey shhhh, don't cry" I told her and made her sit on a bench as I sat beside her.

"Dekho Kriti, parents always wish for their child's good future. They are not against you, they are just not with you. I hope you understand it. And don't marry till 'you' are ready. Be strong, don't let anything trash your opinions. Sit with them, be patient and tell your opinion clearly. Tell them you need time. And also tell them that Love marriage is not a crime, ask them why do they feel it as a crime. Ask them why can't you choose your soulmate. Tell them that your life matters more than what society thinks. Tell them that you will make them feel proud by choosing the right person in your life. I am sure they will listen to you. Because they love you" I explained her slowly.

She gave me her beautiful smile and hugged me and mumbled a thank you.

"I am so sorry....I called you here so urgently. I needed someone to speak" she said with a worried face.

"Abb when problems are there, then only this LoveGuru is there na darling" I winked at her cheering her mood. She started giggling.

"And yaa even I wanted to come to the beach, so don't worry. But now I guess I should leave. It's already 9 and if I don't go on time the four people will dig my grave" as I finished I got dad's call and we both smiled.

I informed dad I am on my way and Kriti left as I was going towards my car.

Guess what, today my luck is totally against me. My car just broke down, I don't know why. I tried starting but it dint. My home is a 10min walk from here. Its better I go myself, instead of calling my people. They get worried easily. I won't be surprised if they start keeping bodyguards for me.

I started walking thinking about Kriti. I don't know why some parents dont understand their children in this matter. I hope they agree.

Ouch! How did I fall down? Why did I bang on a wall.

I looked up to find a man facing his back to me. Due to getting hit by his back, I am on the floor. He slowly turned back with an irritated face.

Is he a man or an efil tower?.

"Let me give you your stick" he said ans started searching here and there.

"What stick?" I asked confused. I remember not bringing any stick with me.

"Arre, don't worry. I know you need a stick to walk. Because I think you are blind" he said glaring at me.

Idiot! How dare he? Did he call me blind?. I got up from the road glaring back at him.

"Youuu!!! How dare you call me blind?" I pointed him gritting my teeth.

He smirked as he crossed his hands and said "Ohh so you can see".

This guy is getting on my nerves.

"Oh hero! Just stay in your limits. Why the hell are you overreacting? It's me who fell down. What happened to your elephant body? I got hurt" I snapped at him.

He widened his eyes. "Did you just call me an elephant?" he raised his eyebrows.

"Ohh so you are deaf" I felt so happy to make him taste his own medicine.

"Revenge haa? And by the way you ant, can't you see, due to your sudden push my phone fell down. I was on an important call" he said looking angry.

Wait a second! ANT? Seriously?

"I'll punch you if you again call me an ant" I said glaring at him.

"If you punch me, I am gonna throw you in the beach" he smirked.

My mouth hung open. How can a idiot be so arrogant. Before I could speak he cut me off.

"A matured and literate person, usually says sorry after pushing someone" he said.

"Hello,if it was not you then I would surely say a sorry. Before I could sense what happened, you started your drama" I said.

"Whatever.Why am I even talking with you" he spoke to himself.

"Feelings are mutual mister" I snapped back.

I started walking, just then I stumbled as my heel broke and before I could again kiss the ground my hand was caught on right time.

I opened my eyes to see him catching my hand,helping me not to fall. I quickly got up.

It's so embarrassing to be helped by someone who just fought with you. I guess I need to thank him.

I opened my mouth to say a thank you when he said "No need of your thank you. It was just humanity".

What the hell? I got offended.

"I was not even thanking you. I was going to say that this would be the first good thing you did in your life. My presence actually turns people from a monster to a human" I praised myself proudly.

"So I am a monster?" he asked shocked.

"You are surely deaf hero" I said as I started walking with the heels in my hand.

I could hear that monster mumbling or mostly cursing me.

It was very hard walking with bare foot. Just then I saw a group of drunkards coming towards me. This was only left now, I face palmed.

"Ohh madam, utha ke le javo kya?" an idiot asked. I was already fed up of fighting.

"Bhai dekho, I would actually asked you to do that as I am not able to walk. Par tum tho kuch aur hi meaning se puch rahe ho, so no thanks" I said and started walking.

"Seriously?" I heard that monster speak from behind. I turned back towards him.

"This is your reply. Wow!" he said clapping his hands.

"Hero is back! You are again back of me. Cant you mind your own business?" I asked gritting my teeth.

He nodded his head agreeing and stood still. I again started walking when one of the drunkard caught my wrist.

He is sooo gone. I turned back and kicked on his stomach and the other came and caught both my hands and another came and lift me up dragging to a car.

Nandu you are soooo gone.

"Ohhhh hero, help" I shouted and he smirked.

"You wanted me to mind my own business na?" he mocked me.

Here I am getting kidnapped and that monster is playing with me.

As soon as I was put inside the car and the door was being closed that monster came and caught it.

"Leave her" he said sternly. "Kyu Teri biwi hai?" this drunkard asked.

"What? Noooo!" I said kicking him.

"Pagal hai" that monster replied and suddenly started punching them.

Atleast this efil tower is of some work. After punching all the four he turned towards me.

"Before you open your dirty mouth, let me thank you. Thanks for saving" I told him.

"Thanks bol rahi ho aur rudely bhi baath kar rahi  ho?" he raised his eyes in disbelief.

"First you go back to your home before you get more late" he said.

"Don't you know Nandini Murthy never gets late?" I replied with a proud face.

He frowned and mumbled "Whatever".

He called a taxi and made me sit inside it. "I know you are so great, but take this taxi and go" he said and left.

I told the driver the address and reached my home safely. That monster was not that bad.

Actually he is worse.

As I entered, I could see all my family running towards me. "You are okay right?" Bhai hugged me.

"Yaa Bhai, I am perfectly fine" I told them.

"You told you are on your way and it took 2hrs?" Dad asked.

"Voh my car broke down, phir my leg got sprained and all. But now I am home right" I smiled at them.

"Isiliye I won't allow you driving" Bhai said.

"Chill Bhai. Nothing happened" I assured him. After a lot more of assurance, I left to my room.

"Abb bol. What took you so long?" Navya asked leaning on my room door.

I sighed, I knew that I can't hide anything from this girl. I told her the whole story. She freaked out at first, but I calmed her down.

"So is he your monster or your hero?" Navya asked asked raising her eyebrows.

"Both" I replied.

Wait! What?.

"Did you just say mine?" I asked in shock and she grinned.

"Shut up!! He is not mine" I warned her and she laughed. Navya is an idiot. Atlast I slept ending this horrible day.

      -------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

233K 15.6K 27
What happens when a girl falls in love with the hottest guy of group but can't express for the sake of Friendship???
897K 88.8K 195
In my story Naina does fall in love with Sameer in school but not him. Naina and Sameer are both from Ahmedabad from the same school but Sameer neve...
342K 15.8K 87
A story which deciphers brothers bond, love, careπŸ’•! To know peep into the story πŸ‘€πŸ‘€!!!
247K 19.7K 96
Is it always so perfect as it seems? Are predictions always true? Does True love actually exists? . . Is the love of your life really your life? Befo...