Fate •T.Riddle• BOOK 1

By malfoysock

"It was our fate to rule side by side, Marcelline. We shall rule the world hand in hand; have our enemies cow... More

••
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
52
53
Holy Crap
54
55
56
57
UMMMM
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
Epilouge

51

9.5K 302 21
By malfoysock

-

"You have to eat" Abraxas said pushing the food towards the girl sitting across from him. She only looked up at him and he sighed taking back the bowl.

"I don't understand why you can't just tell me what has gotten you so upset." He said and she rolled her eyes.

"It's none of your business" she said taking a sip of water.

"Well if our lord found out that I left you crying he would have my head on a plate" he said and she rolled her eyes again at the thought of Tom. He had been hiding in his room for a couple days. No one knew what he was doing not even the people who slept in there. He didn't attend classes as he said he was very Ill. She was getting quite annoyed honestly. It's just love?

"Are you still dating Walburga?" She asked him suddenly making his eyebrows raise.

"No. She was a complete bitch. I cannot believe she put a love potion in the dark lords drink. That's completely crazy" he said and she nodded taking another sip.

"Plus she's to be engaged to Orion after this year" he said and she suddenly spit out her water making him jump up.

"What!" She said with a amused look on her face.

He patted his self down with a napkin as everybody turned their heads away from them.

"Yeah I know. He's not the happiest about it but what can you do. Everybody's been getting engaged or been looking for people to be. Their family has been expected heirs" Abraxas said sitting back down.

"That's ridiculous" she said wiping her mouth.

"Your parents never talked about it? There's like a big party for suitors and your bound to find a partner there. Every pureblood family goes." He said.

"You're going to the party?" She asked.

"It's being held at my house so I kind of have to." He said and she almost spit out her drink again but he quickly covered her mouth with his hand and laughed.

"Was you never taught how to drink water properly?" He said and she laughed.

"You don't have to be married. You can just like....run away I guess. You could come live with me and Tom!" She said and he rolled his eyes.

"It's inevitable so no point in running from it." He said. She was so happy that she killed her parents.

"You could always kill your parents" she said and he choked on his water.

"Kidding kidding. Jeez did your parents never teach you how to drink water properly." She said using his words against him.

They left the dining hall after dinner to go the common room when a first year Slytherin came up to her and handed her a note. She took it with hesitation.

Meet me in the room that comes and goes

T.R

"What does that say?" Abraxas said staring at the note in her hand.

"Nothing. I have to go" she said starting to walk the other way but Abraxas pulled her back to him.

"Is everything ok? What did the note say?" He said and she quickly pulled away from him.

"Nothing. I will be up in 20 minutes. Don't wait up for me Malfoy" she said and walked the opposite way not even caring about his piercing eyes on the back of her.

She knows she shouldn't go. That this will only end badly. He will probably kill her. Maybe even torture.

That's what she deserves though.

For loving someone who will never love her back.

For even loving someone.

She didn't want to go. She kept stopping on her way there trying to force her body around but she couldn't. Her legs weren't working with her mind. She kept walking until she was in front of the door. Behind this door was a man she was so crazy for. She would do anything for him if he asked.

She let out a deep breath and pushed open the door. It was dark. There was only a lit candle and a little couch that she can see. She didn't even know if he was here. Maybe he tricked her?

"I'm surprised you even came" his deep voice spoke sending chills down her body. She couldn't see where he was but she could hear his heart beat. She could feel like little breaths he took.

"If I didn't you would probably find me and kill me" she said and she heard his chuckle that she missed so much.

"I would never hurt you darling"

His fingers touched her shoulder so lightly she barely even felt it.

"Do you really love me?" He whispered in her ear then she felt a breeze knowing he moved. She only stayed silent. She knew she couldn't lie to him. He know's her like a open book.

"Answer me Marcelline" he said in her ear again. Goosebumps ran through her body. It was like he was a ghost. Appearing when he wanted to, he knew exactly when and how to say it.

"I do" she finally spoke. Her voice wasn't strong as it usually was. It was small. Weak. It sounded exactly how she felt in this very moment. Weak and small.

She heard a light chuckle and suddenly a light went on and he was standing in front of her. His grin was full of amusement. He looked so beautiful she wanted to paint this picture forever.

"Foolish girl" he said coming closer to her. He lifted her head with his finger under her chin. Her green eyes met with his dark brown. It was like a forest combined. So deep and mysterious but blend in such a beautiful way.

"How could you love someone like me?" He said. "You could have anyone. Anyone you wanted" he said.

"I choose you Tom" she finally spoke and chills ran through his body. How can someone so perfect like her love someone like him?

"You made a terrible mistake then" he said getting closer to her face.

"I would make that terrible mistake over and over again." She said and he lightly groaned. He squished her face in his hands and pulled her so close he could feel her breath.

"Say it" he demanded.

She stayed silent.

"Say it!" He said again with more force.

"I love you Tom" she finally spoke and that did it for him. He crashed their lips together in a battle of emotions.

She came to the conclusions with hers. She was so in love with him.

His just began. It was so confusing and scary but right there in that moment he didn't care. He was dwelling in her sweet taste. In her soft lips. She was his and he was hers.

He knew he would regret this. He knew that in the morning he would beat himself up for everything. Everything that is about to come. Everything that she is about to endure for him.

She knew this too. She knew that she would probably end up dead.

They both knew this.

They didn't care.

It was them until the very end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43 0 8
The Dark Lord fears nothing, only death and any rivals that try to rise, but none would attempt such a thing, for the Dark Lord is one and only. All...
94.1K 2.9K 49
"If you know too much...you will become too difficult to control" Alessia Nott discovers her newfound abilities, which are destined to save the Wizar...
16.8K 241 64
"𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙙 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙡, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙞𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚...
9.7K 195 28
In which °• a young single mother tries to go through life•° °•°•° JILY and Regulus survives! Voldemort dies by comes back in GOF! Peter never betray...