Dream ꕥ Eren J.

By Oorange8

SEASON 4 + ENDING SPOILER! Modern x AOT universe ─── ∘°❉°∘ ─── "𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕥𝕠𝕝𝕕 𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕚𝕥'𝕤 𝕪𝕠�... More

┏━°⌜ 000 ⌟°━┓
┏°⌜ 001: Who are you? (Re-written)
┏°⌜ 002: the woman in my dreams
┏°⌜ 003: The solution
┏°⌜ 004: Rule 34
┏°⌜ 005: who am i?
┏°⌜ 006: Boyfriend
┏°⌜ 007: read the manga
┏°⌜ 008: welcome to Paradis
┏°⌜ 009: Dot Pixis's daughter
┏°⌜ 010: the Jeagerists
┏°⌜ 011: tree house
┏°⌜ 012: a good person
┏°⌜ 013: drunk?
┏°⌜ 014: betrayal
┏°⌜ 015: the Party
┏°⌜ 016: what are you doing here?
┏°⌜ 017: watch out
┏°⌜ 018: forest
┏°⌜ 019: Captain
┏°⌜ 020: Slave
┏°⌜ 021: Enemy
┏°⌜ 022: Survive
┏°⌜ 023: Green eyes
┏°⌜ 024: Keep moving forward
┏°⌜ 025: Trust
┏°⌜ 026: Truth
┏°⌜ 027: Hospital
┏°⌜ 028: E M A
┏°⌜ 029: Soup
┏°⌜ 030: Devil
┏°⌜ 031: 4 years
┏°⌜ 032: Good morning
┏°⌜ 033: South-west
┏°⌜ 034: Meetingpoint
┏°⌜ 035: Decision
┏°⌜ 037: Shiganshina
┏°⌜ 038: Just a dream?
┏°⌜ 039: The symbol of freedom
┏°⌜ 040: Work
┏°⌜ 041: Introduce
┏°⌜ 042: Crush
┏°⌜ 043: Hiding
┏°⌜ 044: Girls
┏°⌜ 045: Date?
┏°⌜ 046: The Question
┏°⌜ 047: Old Home
┏°⌜ 048: Sunrise
┏°⌜ 049: Bodyguard
┏°⌜ 050: the Dress
┏°⌜ 051: Thank you
┏°⌜ 052: Armin
┏°⌜ 053: Remember who the real enemy is
┏°⌜ 054: Done
┏°⌜ 055: Walking around
┏°⌜ 056: quiet place
┏°⌜ 057: the tree
┏°⌜ 058: Campanula
┏°⌜ 059: Drown for you
┏°⌜ 060: Warm
┏°⌜ 061: Eyes
┏°⌜ 062: Library
┏°⌜ 063: My Bodyguard Mikasa
┏°⌜ 064: Scarf
┏°⌜ 065: Third Option
┏°⌜ 066: Euphoria
┏°⌜ 067: Alcohol
┏°⌜ 068: Marie
┏°⌜ 069: Far away
┏°⌜ 070: Escape
┏°⌜ 071: No place to hide
┏°⌜ 072: Light
┏°⌜ 073: Forget
┏°⌜ 074: Feelings
┏°⌜ 075: The Truth
┏°⌜ 076: After dark
┏°⌜ 077: Embarrassment
┏°⌜ 078: No regrets
┏°⌜ 079: It's not too late
┏°⌜ 080: Paths
┏°⌜ 081: Memory
┏°⌜ 082: Call of Silence
┏°⌜ 083: Past
┏°⌜ 084: Freedom
┏°⌜ 085: Wake up
┏°⌜ 086: Home
┏°⌜ 087: Familiar
┏°⌜ 088: Autumn
little Info

┏°⌜ 036: Argument

872 34 30
By Oorange8

"So you're y/n, it's nice to finally meet you!"
Hanji excitedly shaked your hand with an pure smile.

"Hehe yeah, it's nice to meet you too, Commander!"
It's the first time you've spoken to her in person. Every time you met an Attack on Titan character you were nervous, excited and happy at the same time. It always feels so surreal to meet people you previously thought were just fictional characters. The funny thing is that you know these characters well - kinda even know everything about them, but they don't know you.

It's like talking to your favorite celebrity. You like them, follow them on social media and everyone talks about them, but when you meet them personally it's an indescribable feeling to see them in real life and to actually interact with them. It's like a dream come true.

"Oh please just call me Hanji!" She smiled while subconsciously continuing to shake your hand.

"Stop it Hanji! Otherwise her arm will fall off!"
Suddenly Jean was standing behind you.

You giggled softly and turned around to face Jean. You could see him analyzing your whole body. After a short moment he smiled, bent down slightly, took your hand and placed a kiss on the back of your hand. This made your heart beat a little faster.

"Greetings m'lady, my name is Jean Kirstein and i am the gentleman here. It is a pleasure to meet such a cutie like y- OUTCH!"

Jaeger suddenly slapped Kirstein on the back of his head. Your attention was on Jean so that you didn't even noticed that Eren was standing behind Jean.

"Don't overdo it and stop harassing her."
He looked at him in disgust and even a little angry.

You wanted to intervene and say that Jean didn't bother you, but then Jean released your hand and turned around to face Eren directly
"THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM?"

Eren looked at him unimpressed and let out an annoyed sigh
"You are my problem. 'I am the gentleman here' my ass."

Jean clenched his hands into fists
"EX-CUSE-ME? You're just jealous because you don't have any manners!"

"Pff so do you, you just took her hand without asking and spread your slobber on her hand. Disgusting."
Eren's eyebrows furrowed while he crossed his arms.

Jean tried to calm himself down and raked his fingers through his hair
"You better be careful what you say to me, or-"

"-or what? You gonna tell your mom, Jean-boy?"
The brunette pronounced the name 'Jean-boy' with a little amusement and lifted his shoulder in a half shrug.

"OKAY EREN THAT'S IT!"
Jean's eyes burned with anger

"Please just ignore them. That's... uh normal..."
While you stood anxiously behind Jean, Connie placed himself next to you. It looked like he was ashamed of both of them.

ᴇʀᴇɴ: "ʜᴏʀꜱᴇꜰᴀᴄᴇ!"

ᴊᴇᴀɴ: "ꜰᴀᴛᴀꜱꜱ!"

"I just hope they don't start fighting or something..."
You massaged your neck and let out an awkward laugh while looking sideways at the bald guy next to you.

ᴇʀᴇɴ: "ꜱᴏɴ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ʙɪᴛᴄʜ!"

ᴊᴇᴀɴ: " ʙᴀꜱᴛᴀʀᴅ!"

Connie casually placed his hands on his hips while just shaking his head
"Pffffff, even if they should fight, just let them. Oh- we could do a bet on who wins hehe."

ᴇʀᴇɴ: "ᴘᴇʀᴠᴇʀᴛ!"

ᴊᴇᴀɴ: "ꜱᴜɪᴄɪᴅᴀʟ ᴍᴀɴɪᴀᴄ!"

Connie started laughing and watched the argument with pleasure, he was obviously enjoying it for some reason.
In the meantime Mikasa, Hanji and Armin tried to intervene because both were actually about to fight. They stood with fists close to each other.

"Did I hear anything about a bet? Count me in!"
It was Louise. She also watched the argument between Eren and Jean with full enjoyment as if this is just a game.
"I bet that Eren would win!"

ᴀʀᴍɪɴ: "ʜᴇʏ! ꜱᴛᴏᴘ!"

ᴍɪᴋᴀꜱᴀ: "ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴡᴏ ʙᴇʜᴀᴠᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴄʜɪʟᴅʀᴇɴ!"

ʜᴀɴᴊɪ: "ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴀ ɢᴇɴᴛʟᴇᴍᴀɴ ɪꜱ?"

Connie looked at Louise with an 'are you serious' face
"Pfff huh? Jean is still wearing his 3d maneuver gear, so he has an advantage! Jean would win!"

ᴊᴇᴀɴ: "ʜᴇʏ! ᴇʀᴇɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ ᴛʜɪꜱ!"

ᴇʀᴇɴ: "ɴᴏᴘᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ɪꜱ ʜᴀʀᴀꜱꜱɪɴɢ ᴡᴏᴍᴀɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴄᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀꜱᴇʟꜰ ᴀ ɢᴇɴᴛʟᴇᴍᴀɴ. ɪ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ʜᴇʀ."

ᴊᴇᴀɴ: "ᴏᴋᴀʏ ɪ'ᴠᴇ ʜᴀᴅ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ! ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴋɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ!"

Louise looked at Connie with an dramatic disgusted expression while she rested her elbow on your shoulder.
"Haha, that does not count! But even with Jean's 3d maneuver, Eren would still be able to beat him!"
She gave Connie a convinced and determined 'i will win' expression.

ᴀʀᴍɪɴ: "ᴊᴇᴀɴ-ɴᴏ, ɴᴏ ꜰɪɢʜᴛɪɴɢ!"

ʜᴀɴᴊɪ: "ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ!"

Connie crossed his arms and gave her a sharp look
"Hah alright alright, the loser has to take care of the winner's horse for a week!" He stretched out his hand in her direction

"Deal!"
She took his hand and shook it with a firm grip.

Meanwhile you stood between Connie and Louise, not knowing whether to focus on Eren and Jean or Connie and Louise. You were a bit annoyed by the situation and just kept quiet before you got dragged into it.
Meanwhile, Hanji and Armin tried to hold back Jean while Floch and Mikasa did the same with Eren. It's like in kindergarten right now.

Jean tried to escape from Hanji's and Armin's grip, but their grip was too tight
"Shit-letmego! EREN I WILL KILL YOU!"

Floch held Eren's right arm while Mikasa held his left arm.
The brunette looked at Kirstein furiously, but then Jaeger saw you standing behind Jean while standing like a sandwich between Louise and Connie.
Although you're not looking directly at Eren right now, he could tell you wanted to sink into the ground and felt uncomfortable.

Eren let out a defeated sigh and stopped trying to escape from Floch's and Mikasa's grip.

Jean looked at him in surprise and confusion
"...huh?"
He also calmed down a bit so Armin and Hanji let him go.

Jaeger cleared his throat
"We uh... should stop being so childish. I apologize for my rude behavior."

Jean looked at him even more confused. Normally Eren never apologizes in such situations with Jean, why is he suddenly acting like this?
Hanji, Armin, Mikasa and Floch were also surprised.

Meanwhile, Connie and Louise were still discussing who would win this bet. To get their attention you grabbed both of their shoulders which made them look at you in surprise.

You sighed in annoyance and whisper-yelled
"Just look."

Connie and Louise looked at Jean and Eren and only now realized that they had stopped arguing.

Jean gave Eren a skeptical look
"Are you actually kidding me... wait-"
Suddenly, like a flash, Jean had something on his mind and smirked

"Ahhhhhhh... now i know what is going on."

Eren looked at him confused and a little annoyed
"What do you mean?"

Jean's grin grew bigger and bigger. He turned around and walked towards you. Without a warning he put his left arm around your shoulders and gleefully looked at Eren
"You're jealous because I got closer to your girl!"

You started to blush, what the hell is he talking about?
"Oh wait nonono, that's not-"

"It's true." The brunette tucked a strand of hair behind his ear and seemed calm

There was a short silence while everyone looked at Jaeger surprised, especially Mikasa, Armin and Jean.
Especially you.

Your jaw dropped and you had to think for a moment whether you are hallucinating or dreaming.
Your by disbelief formed expression indicated the amount of questions that hid inside you at this very moment.

Jean took his arm away from you.
"Ah so uh... alright... i accept your apology." He was obviously not expecting Eren to answer like that, in fact he wanted to embarrass him. He wanted to provoke him, but instead he just admits it and even seems calm too. Somehow it made Jean feel guilty now.

Floch suddenly clapped his hands together and wanted to end this situation.
"Alright guys, we should finally go back to Shiganshina! Behind us is a thunderstorm."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

671K 15.2K 47
He might've been your childhood crush, but Eren Jaeger can't quit his old tendencies of avoiding love. After one night alone with him, his true color...
5.3K 166 26
~~~~~~𝖧𝗈𝗐 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗆𝖾 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖽 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝖺𝗌 𝗀𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗍 𝖺𝗌 𝗒𝗈𝗎 ? 𝖨 𝖽𝗎𝗇𝗇𝗈, 𝗆𝖺𝗒𝖻𝖾 𝗂𝗍𝗌 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝖿𝖺...
255K 7.2K 37
You keep having nightmares about your last moments with your older sisters and don't know how to get rid of them... until you figure out a simple sol...
36.5K 1.1K 34
_ "𝐌𝐨𝐦? 𝐃𝐚𝐝? 𝐈'𝐦 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞!" "𝐎𝐡, (𝐘/𝐧)! 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐭! 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞." 𝐂𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐤. 𝐂�...