Flynn - a kissing booth fan f...

By Joanne406417

Ever wanted to hear The Kissing Booth story told from Noah's point of view? Well here's my take... This is fa... More

Kisses
Fun and Games
Secrets
Lies
Memories
Chills
Questions
Problems
Wants
Needs
Waves
Surprises
Races
Lasts
Inches
Gifts
Worries
Choices
Misses
Feels
Sunsets
Goodbyes
Pains
Sounds
Aches
Tracks
Sleeps
Ways
Shreds
Hers
Believes
Moods
Wishes
Hurts (Book)
Hurts (Movie)
Seems (Book)
Seems (Movie)
Thuds (Book)
Thuds (Movie)
Bells
Days
Means
Keys
Pounds
Fades
Lives
Fireworks
Hours
Cheers
Wins
Clinks
Hits
Sighs
Whispers
Joins
Laughs
Thoughts

Gasps

736 27 33
By Joanne406417

The first glimpse of Elle at the airport makes me happy inside like nothing has since... well, our last day at the beach house, if I'm honest. Everything about moving to Boston and starting school has been so much harder than I thought it would be. I really haven't been doing so great. But Elle's smiling face has me grinning like an idiot. God, I've missed her.

The sign I'm holding with her name has the message "I missed you more" on the back. It doesn't just mean that I missed Elle more than she missed me, it means I missed her more than I ever imagined possible. And now that I have her back in my arms again, I don't want to think about letting her go for a long, long, time. I'm glad I decided we should take a cab back from the airport, because it means I don't have to let go of her for even a second.

After paying the driver and getting Elle's suitcase out of the trunk, I spread my arms open wide.

"Sooo, this is it. Welcome to Harvard."

Elle says nothing, looking around at all the buildings.

"What do you think?" I press.

"It's amazing," she almost whispers. "I can't believe I'm actually here."

"Me neither," I grin, putting my arms back around her, as if the tangible reminder will help this situation actually seem real. "Come on, let's go drop your bag off at my dorm, and then I'll give you the tour."

"Okay," Elle says excitedly, grabbing a hold of my hand as we start walking.

It's a quick walk from the drop off point to my dorm, and we're soon standing in front of the imposing red brick building, Elle craning her neck to look up at it.

"Let me just take your bag upstairs, okay? I'll be back in a minute."

"Noah, I-- why do I have to wait here? I want to see your dorm."

"Elle," I step back into her, holding her face in one hand. "I'm trying to show some self-restraint here, okay? Believe me when I say I want you in my room. But once you're there, I won't want to leave for a very, very, long time. Just humor me, okay? Let me drop your bag off, and then I'll show you around, and take you to dinner." Leaning in, I drop my voice lower again. "And after dinner, we'll come back here and I'll take you upstairs. That much I promise. Okay?"

Elle's voice is breathy when she responds. "Okay."

Smirking, I back away again. "Back soon, Shelly."

Elle and I walk around campus, hand in hand, for the rest of the afternoon. She seems interested in seeing firsthand all the places I've told her about during our calls over the last couple of months. From the Yard, to the library, to the football stadium, and the coffee shop I'm usually sitting in when I text her good morning. From the dining hall, to my lecture theatres, Elle's keen to see it all.

Eventually, it starts to get dark, and I take her to a place close to campus for dinner. It feels so normal and so strange at the same time, having her here, with me. I've missed Elle a lot since I left LA, but it's kind of weird seeing her in Cambridge. In my mind, I always picture her at the beach, with her hair lit by the sunshine. But here, her hair is darker, her eyes brighter by comparison.

I love the way her gaze travels over everything, taking it all in, a small smile on her face. Elle seems to really like it at Harvard and I wonder again, if maybe she might really want to come east for school. My mind starts to wander, thinking of what it could be like next year, the two of us spending weekends in the city together. Scouring all the backstreets, finding out of the way bookshops, Elle searching every bakery for the perfect cupcake to go with her coffee. Having Elle here lets me picture her, picture us, everywhere.

Clearly I've zoned out a little too long though, when Elle looks at me questioningly.

"What's wrong?"

"No, nothing's wrong. It's just... it's so good having you here with me, you know."

"Noah..."

"Stop, don't look at me like that."

"Like what?"

"Like you pity me, Elle. I don't need your pity."

"I'm not. I don't pity you," she says quickly. "It's just, I'm a little glad that you miss me."

Reaching across the table, I take her hand in mine. "Of course I miss you, Shell. I miss you every day."

"Well, I'm here now," she smiles softly. "So let's not think about missing each other."

"Good point."

We don't talk about anything too serious for the rest of dinner, or on the way back to my dorm. A feeling of anticipation starts to build in my stomach, though, and I notice Elle's hand's a little clammy where it's wrapped in mine. The ride up in the elevator is a bit awkward, and then I'm putting the key in the lock, showing Elle through the living area to my room. Closing my door behind us, I lean back against it, turning the latch because there's no way I want anyone barging in here tonight.

I stay where I am, watching Elle wander around the space, her hand running over the back of my desk chair, pausing to look at the stack of books in the corner, before she turns to face me.

"Your room's so neat," she grins.

"I might have cleaned up a little this morning," I admit sheepishly.

"For me?"

"Of course."

"Can you stop standing over there and come here?" Elle's bossy tone leaks through, as she holds a hand out to me.

"Yeah, I can do that," I grin, covering the distance between us and putting my arms around her. "Better?"

"A little," she nods, wrapping her arms around my neck.

Taking the hint, I lean down and kiss her. "Better?"

"Yeah..."

My hands had found their natural positions on Elle's waist as we kissed, but now I let them wander down, cupping her ass and lifting her up while she wraps her legs around me. There's more kissing as I walk us over to the bed and kneel on it, lowering her down onto the mattress. "How about now?"

"Getting warmer," she grins.

Smirking, I start to strip Elle's clothing off her, moving as slowly as my impatience will allow. She's not much better, I note with some satisfaction, sitting up and reaching for my shirt, pulling it over my head quickly before trailing her fingertips down my stomach to reach the button on my jeans. Before long, we're both in nothing but our underwear, and I crawl back over Elle, feeling the heat from her skin on mine.

God, I want her.

It's taking every ounce of my self control to not rush this. It's also not helping that Elle's writhing beneath me, pressing her hands to my lower back, keeping me tight against her. If we keep this up, I'm not sure I'll even last long enough to get naked. Breaking our kiss, I force myself up a little, creating a bit of distance between us so I can look at Elle's face.

Her eyes are bright, her cheeks flushed, lips pink and already a bit swollen. She's gorgeous.

"What?" she giggles nervously.

"You're just so beautiful."

"Stop," she laughs, covering her eyes with the back of her hand.

"It's true," I smile, kissing her palm. "And you're hot and I want you."

Elle moves her hand, shaking her head at me. "So, what are you waiting for?"

"Bossy," I grin, dipping down to kiss her again. "Always so bossy."

***

Elle rolls her eyes, but her bottom lip catches between her teeth as I move lower, kissing down her neck, and along her collarbone. She arches her back when I start placing open mouthed kisses across the top of her breasts, giving me the space to take off her bra. By the time I've teased my way down to her stomach, she's panting. Grazing my teeth over the skin just below her bellybutton, I start edging her underwear down her legs.

When I move to lie beside her, she turns her head towards me, voice husky with need. "Please, Noah. I want you." Her words very nearly do away with the last of my restraint, but I run one hand over her skin, pressing my forehead to hers. "Just let me get you close first, okay?"

Her only response is to gasp as my fingers slide between her legs. Jesus Christ, she's so wet I groan, crashing my lips against hers, pushing my tongue into her mouth as my fingers thrust inside her. There's nothing gentle about the way we kiss, both of us wanting each other badly. I move my thumb so it rubs against her bud and she breaks away from our kiss. "Please, Noah."

Stripping my boxers off, I move quickly between her legs, positioning myself at her entrance. Slowly, I push inside her, clenching my jaw and letting my eyes drift closed with the sensation. I feel Elle's arms wrap around me, one hand grasping my shoulder, the other at the back of my neck. With my hair this short, there's nothing for her to thread her fingers into, and the thought makes me open my eyes.

The expression on her face makes me think she's having the same thought. "Maybe I shouldn't have cut it all off," I grin wryly.

"No, it's fine. Short hair looks good on you. It's just different."

I whisper in her ear as I move out and back in. "Some things haven't changed. You still feel incredible."

I don't wait for a response, my lips finding Elle's again as we move together. I keep the pace slow until she wraps her legs around my waist. Then I start moving faster, pushing harder. When Elle's breathing changes, it's a relief, because I know I can't last much longer. Her fingernails dig into my back as her body stiffens and I let go, feeling her come as I spasm inside her.

***

Neither of us is quiet, and I'm glad Steve's away for the weekend and my other roommates have gone out tonight. Not that I give a shit about them hearing, lord knows I've had to wear my noise-cancelling headphones more than a few times over the last couple of months. But more so because I don't want Elle to be embarrassed. I kiss her in between shuddering breaths, waiting for our racing hearts to slow.

I don't want to move, but my arms are starting to shake. After one more kiss, I move to lie next to Elle, pulling her to face me. Her hand finds the side of my face, thumb stroking my cheek.

"I love you."

"And I love you," I smile, my hand in her hair.

We stay there for the longest time, gazing at one another, her smile echoing mine. But it's still too soon when Elle leans in, pressing her lips to mine before pulling away. She moves off the bed, looking at me over her shoulder.

"I need a shower," she smirks. "Give me five, then come join me."

"Still so bossy," I grin, rolling onto my back and putting my hands behind my head.

The next few hours are spent tangled up with Elle, between the shower, the armchair, the rug in front of the fireplace, and back in bed. We have some lost time to make up for, after all, and it seems like she really did miss all of me as much as I missed all of her. Neither of us can get enough of the other, our kisses and touches ranging from slow and teasing, to rushed and desperate. In the end, we're back in a familiar position, my head resting on Elle's stomach, her fingers running through my hair, nails trailing lightly over my scalp.

"I really don't want to move," I mumble against her skin. "But we should probably get some sleep."

"Mmm..." Elle replies dreamily. "Yeah, sleep sounds good."

Pressing myself up on my hands, I move next to her, curling myself around her small frame as she rolls onto her side, and pulling the covers up over us. Nuzzling into her hair, I press my lips against the top of her head.

"Night, Shell."

"Night, babe."

I sleep soundly, only waking when I feel Elle move to get up. Opening my eyes just a crack, I see her pull on my t-shirt before tip-toeing across my room to the bathroom. I smile, closing my eyes again and waiting for her to come back to bed. When she does slide back under the covers next to me, I whisper to her, unable to keep the grin off my face.

"Don't even think about putting your cold hands on me."

She giggles in response and, predictably, I feel her freezing fingertips reach my chest a second later. I was prepared for this, so I move quickly, grabbing a hold of her wrists in one hand and pushing them up over her head where she can't reach me. A second later and I'm kneeling over her, trapping her legs in place too.

"I warned you, Shelly," I grin evilly, shaking my head slowly.

Elle's eyes are wide, bright spots of color on her cheeks. She's wriggling a little, testing how much I'll let her move. She licks her lips nervously as I narrow my eyes at her, and I'm starting to think she might actually like this situation. Hmm. Something to revisit later, for sure. But for now, I lean down, brushing my nose across hers.

"What are you doing?"

I lean back, smirking at her. "Remember when I said I owed you weeks of tickling? It's time to collect."

"Noah!" Elle objects, as I creep one hand under the t-shirt she's wearing, the other still holding her wrists. "Don't you--"

Too late.

My fingers reach above her waist and I start tickling her mercilessly, up her ribs to her armpit and back down, before repeating the process on the other side.

Elle squeals, trying to thrash around beneath me without much success. The giggles set in then, and I don't even have to hold her wrists anymore, she's lost it completely, which just means I can tickle her even more, using both hands now. Eventually, she's laughing so hard that no sound's coming out, and only when her face starts to go red do I stop, leaning back to sit on my heels, resting my hands on my knees as I grin down at her.

Her laughter trails off as she gasps for air, her face soon returning to its normal color.

"I hate you, Noah Flynn," she pouts.

"No, you don't," I say, shaking my head. "You love me."

Elle smiles up at me. "Yeah, I do." Her face turns thoughtful then. "I am having a little trouble remembering exactly why I do, though."

Raising my eyebrows, I smirk at her. "Really?"

"Uh huh, yeah," she nods, biting her lip.

"Need reminding, huh?"

"Yes, please."

The tickling and Elle's wriggling has caused the t-shirt of mine that she's wearing to ride up far enough that it's only just covering her breasts, a fact soon remedied by removing it completely. Bracing myself on one arm, I lean down to kiss her, softly at first, while my free hand skims between us, across her skin. My fingertips reach the smooth fabric of her underwear, gliding over it, between her legs. I kiss her harder, but keep my touch light, teasing, feeling her heat through the material.

Elle squeezes my shoulders, not needing to say anything. I know what she wants, so I break our kiss, moving to her neck, then her chest, leaving lingering kisses all over her. She bends her knees and raises her hips enough for me to strip off her panties, and before too long her breath is coming in gasps again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.4K 2.9K 74
So what happened in the six year gap between Noah and Elle's breakup and their reunion at the carnival? I loved the way the ending of TKB3 showed the...
3.7K 172 9
So... The Missing Years was the first book I wrote on here and frankly the first time I'd written a full work of fiction, ever. So, I wasn't confiden...
35K 588 31
After every thing going with the relationship of both of the Flynn bothers it's time for a new chapter come read a long and go through college with t...
8.7K 370 14
Who was Noah before he became Flynn? How long did he crush on Elle Evans? This is a Kissing Booth prequel...all about Noah, told from his POV.