Heart's Inferno - An Uchiha M...

Por Midnight_Lilac

* THIS IS A COPYRIGHTED STORY OF MINE, MIDNIGHT_LILAC, PUBLISHED ON WATTPAD. IF YOU FIND IT ON ANY OTHER WEBS... Mais

DISCLAIMER AND COPYRIGHT
Author's Note
1 - Busy Days
2 - Traversed
3 - The Shinobi World
4 - Power
5 - Home
6 - Back and Forth
7 - Uchiha
8 - Prisoner
9 - Settled In
10 - Easing Out
11 - Heartache
12 - Emotions
13 - Mission
14 - Wedding
15 - Feelings
16 - Love
17 - War's Brutality
18 - You
19 - Downhill
Author's Note
20 - Target Missed
21 - Separation
22 - Return
23 - Konoha
24 - Akatsuki
25 - Plans
26 - Revelations
27 - Revived
Author's Note
28 - The War
30 - Decisions
31 - Responsibilities
32 - Settled
Epilogue

29 - Developments

1K 49 91
Por Midnight_Lilac

Madara pov:

I was more than annoyed by how long it was taking to deal with these rodents who stood in the way of my plan of the Infinite Tsukuyomi. It was the Kyuubi Jinchurki brat who was being the most annoying though, because he was so persistent.

Well, I suppose their attempts to stop us had been appreciable. It was quite a sight to see shinobi of all the Five Nations working together to try and put down the Jyuubi. It was a sight I never imagined to see in this wretched world where villages were always at each other's throats. But with the Jyuubi slowly maturing to its final form with every minute that passed, they were only stalling the inevitable.

Of course, just as the Jyuubi matured, controlling it was more difficult and needed more effort, though it was not something that was too challenging for me. The first onslaught we sent through the Jyuubi caused massive explosions in multiple places, surely destroying several villages and killing the sorry lot of people that inhabited them. We also took care of the communication team that was responsible for relaying messages to all the shinobi fighting - it was a rudimentary measure in the war but effective nonetheless.

However, Obito had become a bit of a troublemaker, it seemed. He had been acting smart, thinking that I was under his mercy because of the Rinne-Tensei jutsu. I had decided to let him play around for a while now, even bringing such misery to the shinobi fighting against the Jyuubi, before taking matters into my hands. It was responded by the Uzumaki kid distributing the Kyuubi's chakra to everyone on the battlefield so they could fight with more gusto against us - well, it was entertaining enough while it lasted.

Things were not going exactly as I had envisioned them, for Obito seemed to want to become the Jinchurki of the Jyuubi himself. It was obvious that Obito had plans of his own, as Kabuto had said earlier. Obito was doing what he wanted, taking control and ownership of my plans. It wasn't going to be too much trouble dealing with him though, drawing the Jyuubi out of him and sealing it within myself once I was truly alive with blood pumping through my veins.

While Obito dealt with the Allied Shinobi Force for now, I enjoyed a good battle with Hashirama. It was nostalgic fighting him, and exhilarating, because I did not hold back my chakra or power in the slightest, and neither did he. We fought wildly, rendering the shinobi around us awed by our prowess. They had spoken amongst each other in astonishment of how their ancestors had always fought, that they were not even close to what we were capable of. As expected, the shinobi of this time were quite pathetic.

[A/n: Smexy Madara (⁄ ⁄>⁄ω⁄<⁄ ⁄) Just look at that smirk! My heart is exploding! Kyaahh!!]

That aside, Hashirama was insistent on interrupting our fight to help deal with Obito but I had refused it, all the more because I was letting Obito clear up the little obstacles before the Infinite Tsukuyomi was actually executed.

It was soon that Obito summoned the God Tree, and it rose to the skies with the flower still as a bud. We had just about fifteen minutes before it bloomed and it's core would reflect the Rinne-Sharingan on the moon that would, in turn, cast the Genjutsu on the entire world. But Obito was weak-hearted and had been easily manipulated by Naruto to give up on the Moon's Eye plan, to lose his will to continue fighting and dealing with the weaklings that stood in the way of the plan. I did not know what they spoke about before Obito fell, the nine bijuu being extracted from him one by one - which I had to thank Naruto for because he had saved me the trouble of doing it myself - but it had resulted in Obito partially ruining the plan that we had taken so long and so much effort to prepare for.

Hashirama still had tricks up his sleeve, it seemed, and he had used his Gate of the Great God to immobilize me. Naruto had joined him while using his Rasen-Shuriken to attempt to defeat me. In that time, Black Zetsu had prevented Obito from dying after using the Rinne-Tensei jutsu foolishly to revive not just me but also the other shinobi that I had fallen from the beginning of the war. Well, Obito would not die because extracting the Jyuubi from him was a special case, though he was rendered rather weak.

The Rinne-Tensei jutsu complete now, I felt a burst of chakra in me followed by the strong beating of my heart in my chest. The blood pumping through my veins filled me with a sort of excitement, more so because I could now fight for real and crush the hopes of the Allied Shinobi Force completely.

Having returned to life, my eyes that were not my own crumbled. I did not need my eyes to know what was happening around me though, and I could sense the Uchiha brat approaching from above first, and he used Amaterasu in an attempt to burn me. It was in vain, obviously, with only my armor and upper garmet succumbing to the flames before I absorbed it. He retreated after that, perhaps to plan his next move while I decided to take care of a few other matters.

With my newfound power, I rendered Hashirama immobile with black chakra rods and sprinted to him while dealing with a few flies on the way. Then, grasping his throat, I absorbed his Senjutsu chakra, though I was disappointed that it wasn't as great as I thought it to be. It amplified my strength only by a fraction.

The Uchiha brat lunged at me next and it was followed by the attacks of the Five Kage that had joined in, having healed themselves up enough. Their combination attack along with the help of the nine bijuu was appreciable, but not enough to put me down. Skidding to a halt after taking on a few of their onslaughts, I reached for the eyes that White Zetsu brought to me and put them into myself. I felt a prickle as they settled into my sockets and blood trickled down from them as I opened my eyes to reveal the Rinnegan.

[A/n: I'm taking the liberty to change the story a bit to suit the plot of this book. Madara gets the Rinnegan in both eyes at this point.]

"The real fun begins now," I said with a smirk. I momentarily glanced at where Obito and Black Zetsu were before giving the latter the command to release Sara from Obito's Kamui. While he did as I had told, I summoned the Jyuubi out of Obito, so I could finish with absorbing all the bijuu before sealing the Jyuubi into myself. But, first, I had matters of Sara to take care of.

When Sara was released from the void in which she was being kept, I watched with narrow eyes as she stumbled whilst landing on the uneven ground, only to look up and become wide eyed at her surroundings. With a click of my tongue, I was quick to go to her side to ensure that she did not get taken away by anyone of the Allied Force, let alone the two standing Jinchurki. My eyes narrowed further when she met my gaze with mixed emotions in her eyes.

When she had suddenly appeared on the battlefield, I was momentarily surprised. I was also, much to my displeasure, rattled. I had not expected her presence to affect me this much even now, so much so that I did not want her to be separated from me for even a moment. I wanted her to be in my arms for every second, so she could not escape from me again as well as because I feircely desired the physical proximity. But being in the midst of a war where she could easily get badly wounded, I had to have her stay in Obito's Kamui.

She was still as beautiful as I remembered her to be, or perhaps even more. She looked radiant in the pink dress she wore that showed off her petite, delicate shoulders, fanning out from her small waist that I had wrapped my arms so many times around. Her hair was braided over one shoulder and adorned with flowers, accentuating her beauty. The sight of her flawless skin roused the intense desire to cover it with marks that would show the world that she was mine. I hated that I had this weakness.

All the time I had been alive and since the moment I had been resurrected, I was furious at her for leaving when she had promised to never leave me, when I had thought of her as the only remaining truth in my life. No, I had put my trust in her in the beginning, believing that she would return soon. But when everything had been spiraling down to the darkest depths, the last bit of composure in me had snapped when Sara left, surely without a care for me as she did not return no matter how many months passed. Whatever sanity I had, had shattered, rendering me immensely bitter about everyone and everything in the world.

While I had attempted to see things on a more positive note, including the signing of the peace treaty to form Konoha, nothing had changed. I only saw lies and deciet and darkness. Trust and honor had only shattered more, making me see that there was nothing in this world that was worthy, that reality was just hell. Only the truth on the Uchiha stone tablet, of the peace within the Infinite Tsukuyomi, gave me something to look forward to. It gave me the driving force to do what I could to bring the world to true peace.

And that was what I was doing now, despite the many sacrifices.

Unsurprisingly, Sara had attempted to reason with me, to give excuses for her disappearance surely. I was not interested in hearing her reasons though, so I had silenced her every time she tried to talk to me about it.

"Madara, you're alive now," she mumbled, seeming mildly apprehensive.

Narrowing my eyes, I said, "You sound disappointed."

"No! Why would I be disappointed? I'm happy, but just a little surprised at how it's possible," she answered. She stepped closer to me and reached to my face. Still overflowing with irk though, I caught her wrist and prevented her from touching me. She was shocked by that, good at pretending to be so anyway.

"Madara, you...how could you fall so low?!" Tobirama hollered, standing a little away from us. "You b******, you're crazier than I thought you were! How dare you tangle an innocent person in your deranged plans! Let Sara san go immediately!"

"Shut up, you fool," I snapped, sending chakra rods at him to pin him to the ground as he lunged at me. I was irked enough and I did not need another barking idiot to fuel the flame. Looking back to Sara, I said, "It's time you see me reach the position of true power and command, as I become the Jinchurki of the Jyuubi and put the world under the Infinite Tsukuyomi. And then, you will have nowhere to run."

There was a spark of fear that came to her eyes at my words, for the threat in them were obvious. However, unexpectedly, the expression was present only for a moment and replaced by tenderness and determination, the former being the expression she had always shown to me when in the Uchiha Compound. It angered me again, for I hated that she was trying to deceive me again.

"Madara, I have to-"

"You don't have to do anything besides stay silent and submissive. I am being kind, so don't test my patience. As for the matter of-"

"No!" she interrupted me loudly, in command, that had me glaring sharply at her. "I'm not going to be silenced again! I have something very important to tell you, so you are going to be silent and listen to me now!"

She was obviously afraid but her determination seemed to overpower it as she stared into my eyes, her posture tense, her breathing heavy. The shinobi around us were tense too, watching without doing anything for they did not want to harm Sara. They also seemed a little surprised at how bold Sara was being when she was so weak in comparison to me.

"Sara, are you trying to enrage me more than I already-"

"You can't become the Jinchurki of the Jyuubi, Madara. You mustn't, no matter what! The Moon's Eye plan cannot happen!" she hollered.

"What do you know of the Moon's Eye plan to tell me what to do?" I snapped, tightening my grip on her wrist enough for her to wince in pain. Momentarily, worry came to me at the thought of breaking her wrist, and I was quick to loosen my hold. The fact that I still cared for her enough to be so involuntary in my actions frustrated me.

"I was briefed about it by Kabuto when I was in the Akatsuki hideout," she answered. "But that's not important now. I'm just glad that I'm not too late in stopping you from becoming the Jinchuriki of the Jyuubi."

"And why must I not? That is the only way to achieve the Infinite Tsukuyomi," I said in a challenging tone.

"You can't let Black Zetsu use you as a sacrifice to revive the person called Otsutsuki Kaguya."

Her words had me narrowing my eyes further, menacingly this time. "How do you know about Otsutsuki Kaguya? And how ridiculous, saying that Black Zetsu intends to use me as a sacrifice to revive her! Black Zetsu is my will!"

"He's not your will, Madara," Sara insisted. "I know this may sound crazy, but when I came to this world and turned up in Konoha, I noticed that I had the ability to hear people's thoughts. It's not something I can control though, and surfaces at random times with random people. But thanks to this weird ability, I heard Black Zetsu's thoughts and found out about his plans. In fact, he was the one who sent me back to my world a hundred years ago, calling me an obstacle to manipulating you."

A scoff escaped me at her story. If she thought that I wouldn't see through such a blatant lie, she was being foolish. If she didn't wavy me to see through this plan, she just had to say so directly instead of making up stories.

"Besides, I don't like what this idea had turned you into. You were never like this, especially sadistic, enjoying putting others in pain did fun. What happened to the man who hesitated to kill a child because he reminded you of your brother?"

My body tensed momentarily, as if something that was sleeping deep within me suddenly sprung out. Memories of the past flashed through me, those of being in the Uchiha Compound with Tou san, Kaa san, Izuna, and all of my clansmen. The strongest were the times when all of my brothers were still alive and when I had met Hashirama as a child and we had shared hours and hours with each other, sparring and talking of the dream that we had partially managed to achieve after the peace treaty.

But peace had only been an illusion. It was superficial while only darkness lurked behind it.

But, unexpectedly, I was beginning to doubt those thoughts of mine, after what Sara had said and after what I had seen in the war with the Allied Shinobi Force. My pride did not allow me to accept it in entirity though, not after so much time abd effort to see through the Moon's Eye plan.

"You've come up with something quite creative," I mused to Sara, sticking to my own beliefs. "Surely, you don't think that I will believe your lies, Sara, especially after everything that has happened."

"Madara," she spoke, desperation in her voice.

I let go of her wrist when she tried to free herself and looked to the side with another scoff. She made me look back to her by closing the gap between us and cupping my face in her dainty hands. The tenderness of her gesture and the yearning expresion in her eyes were warm, stirring me so easily that I wished to destroy something from humiliation and disgust towards my feelings. I did not hold her to myself as I wished to and only listened to her speaking.

"Madara, I would never lie to you, and you know that too. I'm aware that you have the ability to tell if I'm lying to you at any time."

Her words were true. My Mangekyou Sharingan gave me the ability to see through lies, or rather, the reactions that roused in anyone who was lying. The Rinnegan only made that ability better, and Sara was not lying now.

The shinobi around us were watching with wide-eyed, baffled expressions at the close way we were speaking to each other, or rather, more because of the way Sara was behaving with me. None knew what to do at the moment, though I was sure that it was only because they did not want Sara to be harmed for two reasons - one, she was someone who had nothing to do with this war, and, two, surely they wished to use her power against me if they could. But, obviously, I would not let them take her from me for any reason.

There were several gasps around us at the next thing Sara said.

"I love you, Madara, so much. I know I hurt you, and I'm so sorry for that. I'll do everything I can for the rest of my life to make it up to you, so, please, don't push me away. I lost you once, and I'm not going to lose your again."

Our gazes were locked, she held my gaze so strongly that all the emotions I had thought had died in me after she left and after everything of my life fell apart bit by bit resurfaced fiercely. Her proximity was beginning to make my resistance waver, and I couldn't help but give in as a moment of vulnerability sparked on me. I wanted to bare myself to Sara as I had always done, to drown in the completeness she had always given me, to know that I was not stuck in the darkness of the brutal reality I had only ever seen and that wished to engulf me. In all honesty, the Moon's Eye plan was a way for me to escape the darkness, to prove that I was not going to allow anyone or anything step all over me as life's fate had all the time.

"Then prove it," I said sharply.

"Huh?" Sara was curious, not having understood what I was asking of her.

"Prove that you love me, right now, in front of all these people."

My lips twitched, threatening to break into a smirk as her eyes went wide and a dark blush came upon her cheeks. She knew what I was asking of her and, I hated to admit, I was more than eager to feel her lips against mine and her body pressed up against me. I also felt a swell in my chest too, for it still seemed that I was the one who could elicit such fluster in her.

"Didn't you say that you would make it up to me?" I said when she remained silent.

Her blush reached her ears now and she pushed some strands of her hair behind her ears in fluster before meeting my eyes again. Despite the fluster, there was also the look of determination that I had almost always found endearing in her. Her gaze unwavering, she said, "I did say that, and I will stick to it."

She cupped my face again and caressed my cheeks tenderly a few times. Yet again, our onlookers were more than shocked by what they were witnessing but they were curtly ignored by both me and Sara. As Sara raised herself onto her toes, I hunched to compensate for the difference in height that had increased in the time we had been apart, and she closed her eyes as her lips met mine softly. Parting her lips, she caressed me slowly, lovingly. The desire in me overwhelmed me now, for her sweet scent and proximity roused a blazing heat in me that I had not felt for anyone or anything after she left. I could not suppress the yearning or keep my composure any longer.

'To hell with it,' I thought and wrapped an arm around her waist to bring her flush against me while I held the back of her head with the other. I parted my lips and pressed against hers like a beast gone wild, with a guttural growl escaping when she wrapped her arms around my neck with one hand going into my hair. She gasped breathlessly at the passion I had set ablaze, but seemed more than enthusiastic to return it as best as she could.

"Um, what should we do now?" The voice of one of our audience prevented me from continuing to indulge in Sara. Sara, too, seemed to be getting breathless, so I parted from the kiss with a soft smack.

Upon opening her eyes, Sara's whole face turned red, her eyes darting about at the people who had seen our kiss. This time, I smirked, convinced that Sara had not lied about her love for me. I was also amused at how flustered she seemed because I was shirtless, having noticed it properly now. She had always been easy to fluster with the slightest mention of intimacy, and it seemed to have remained as a trait in her that made her adorable. The void in my chest was filled in the slightest, but I wasn't convinced of what she had said about Black Zetsu or the Moon's Eye plan.

"I'm not convinced about Black Zetsu though," I said and she met my gaze, her blush still lingering.

"What can I do to make you believe me? I don't want you to get hurt, Madara," she said, slightly tensing her hands that were on my chest.

"Perhaps I can look through your memories," I said after a moment of thought.

"You should," she replied immediately. She looked eager and I was pleased, not because she was not resisting but because her eagerness showed that she did not have anything she thought she needed to hide from me.

"Very well," I mumbled and activated the Rinne-Sharingan and gazed deep into her eyes.

I looked through her memories since the day she disappeared from this world, only knowing now that it had happened unexpectedly, as she had told me. I saw countless attempts of her trying to return to the Shinobi World in vain, in the midst of her life in her world. When she did turn up here, it was close to Konoha, and she had settled in the village for a while. Her emotions as she thought of me and the song she sang as she remembered me were clear, and had my trust in her returning twofold. The sense of anticipation that she had when the Akatsuki members told her that she would be meeting me was immense, but turned to disappointment upon seeing Obito instead.

I was a little annoyed by the embrace she had given Obito, even if it was a way to console him, all the more because he seemed to hold onto her for longer than necessary. However, having had part of my emotional conscience returned because of Sara, I could sympathize with the trauma he had gone through. As such, I was generous enough to let him off the hook for it this once.

It was soon enough that I reached the part where Sara had heard Black Zetsu's thoughts, and I was more than baffled by what I saw and heard. While I had thought to trust in Sara's words for she had never lied to me in anything before, I was still mildly skeptical of what she had said of Black Zetsu, in the assumption that she might have mosheard or misunderstood something. However, this was quite unexpected, and meant that everything that I had planned and done for nearly all my life had been for naught. I had been manipulated and used as a pawn while I thought that I had been in control of everything. I had been made a fool of.

Releasing Sara from the mind reading, I narrowed my eyes. I was silent, taking in everything that I had seen in Sara's memories. While the matter of Black Zetsu was what occupied most of my thoughts, I also couldn't help but think of what I saw of Sara and her emotions for me. She had not betrayed me in the slightest. I had been on her mind almost all the time even in her world. She still cared for me and loved me more than anything, as she had always said to me when we had been together. She had remained as the only truth in my life.

And I would not lose her again.

I met her shimmering eyes for a moment - they held curiosity as well as concern and such adoration for me. She also seemed very comfortable being held by me and that pleased me immensely.

"Madara," I heard Hashirama speak. Tearing my gaze away from Sara, I looked at him - he had partially broken free of the chakra rods and come close to where Sara and I were. "Would you tell us what is going on?"

Silence hung thickly in the air, with everyone watching me in apprehension but hesitating to attack. The bijuu and two Jinchuriki, too, remained unmoving, seeming unsure of what to do. It took me a moment to gather my thoughts and decide what to do too - the first thing I thought was necessary was to confront Black Zetsu, look through his memories for a final confirmation.

"This war is on a break," I announced before sprinting to where Obito and Black Zetsu were. Of course, any move that I made was considered threatening by the other shinobi and had them putting their guard up and readying to fight.

"Obito san," Sara said, sounding worried as she looked at him lying on the ground when we landed next to him. "Madara, what's wrong with him? Why does he look like that?"

"He's been drained of the Jyuubi and his chakra - I assume he's either very weak or won't live for much longer," I answered.

"There has to be something you can do to help him, right? I mean, he's a good friend and I don't want him to die. He's suffered a lot too, hasn't he? He doesn't deserve to go through this, even though he was an instigator of this war too."

My gaze remained on Sara as she kneeled next to Obito and placed a hand on his arm as she looked over him in worry. I was distracted from her when the Five Kage landed around us, ready to fight again. While the thought of them being able to beat me now, when I was even stronger than before, was amusing, I was surprisingly disinterested in fighting them for more than just the lack of a challenge. If the matter of Black Zetsu was true, and not a misunderstanding on Sara's part, I felt like I had nothing I actually wanted to do, that I had left. An odd sense of hollowness had begun to creep into me already.

"Madara, we will stop you now! We won't let you spread anymore hate in the world! And we will save Sara!" the Senju woman yelled, sending a wave of irk through me. I said nothing though, which rendered her and the other four surprised, before looking back at Sara who was also watching the Senju woman.

"Tsunade," she mumbled with a sort of fondness.

"Don't worry, Sara, we will protect you. I know that you have had no choice but to go along with this to stay alive, but we will take care of Madara, so you won't be in anymore danger," the Hokage spoke.

Before Sara could answer, Black Zetsu morphed out of the ground next to us. It occurred to me that he had not heard the conversation between Sara and I when he said, "What do we do now, Madara sama? Should I finish off Obito or do you still have some use for him? And perhaps I can serve as a distraction while you absorb the Jyuubi."

Narrowing my eyes at him, I was quick to put him under a Genjutsu and delve into his memories as I had done with Sara. Everything she had said about him was right - he had tricked me, made a fool of me, using me in his plans to revive Otsutsuki Kaguyawhom he caked his mother. He was not my will but that of Kaguya's.

While the Uchiha stone tablet had said that one shouldn't seek power, especially in the form of the Rinnegan or the Infinite Tsukuyomi, for it would only lead to insanity and a pathetic ending like it did for Otsutsuki Kaguya, Zetsu had manipulated the tablet to say otherwise, having done so after Hagoromo's death. He had found me to be the most powerful and intelligent shinobi since Asura, and hence wanted to use and sacrifice me to revive Kaguya.

"Madara, enough of this madness! If you plan to continue, I will defeat you one way or another!" Hashirama's words broke me from my thoughts as well as the mind reading. He and the others surrounding me were battle ready, all in offensive stances, but still wary, for they knew of my true power. They knew that even fighting together would not give them the victory they wanted.

"It's futile," I mumbled, and everyone tensed. Sara looked up at me, seeming to understand my words unlike the others.

"Madara," she said in a pain filled voice. Standing, she stepped to me and held one of my hands in hers. My posture was relaxed, a sort of weakness in my limbs from the shock of the revelation. I felt like I had no purpose now, nothing to look forward to, everything I had believed in shattered to pieces. It was humiliating to say that I felt lost.

[A/n: I think this picture is a good depiction of Madara now, how his light and dark sides are clashing and has him lost. But surely the light will win now because of Sara, right? :')]

But I was also enraged. Black Zetsu would pay for making me into a fool.

"You vile b******," I spat, reaching for his throat with my free hand. Grasping it tightly, I pulled him out of the ground and strangled him. I knew though, that he could not be killed and sealing him was the only way to deal with him, but I wished to get some sort of revenge before that. As the Senju woman had said, enough hatred had been spread throughout the world, with me fueling it unnecessarily. I had been mislead, my childhood dream thwarted as if it was nothing when it was actually slowly coming true.

The Allied Shinobi Force was shocked by what I was doing, obviously.

"What's going on? Why is he, to his own ally?"

"What trick is he doing now?"

"Will we come out of this war alive?"

"The flower is almost bloomed!"

"Madara, what's going on?" Hashirama asked, having stepped closer to us. He had noticed that something about me was different, not threatening anymore, but he was still cautious and guarded.

Making Sara let go of me, I summoned a big shuriken. It stirred tension in the shinobi around us, the most in Hashirama who readied to block any attack I sent his way, but all only gasped in bafflement when I threw it, enveloped in my chakra, at the God Tree to cut it at the base. It fell to the ground with a loud thud, sending quakes through the ground. It wilted quickly.

"Madara," Hashirama spoke again.

Meeting his eyes that narrowed in unease a moment, I said, "The Moon's Eye plan is canceled."

"What? What do you mean?"

"I'm not interested in it anymore, and I don't have to explain anything to you," I said in annoyance.

"Wait, Madara, I don't understand. Why would you all of a sudden-"

"He's planning something else! Don't let your guard down!" Tobirama hollered as he arrived at the scene as well. At that, everyone became guarded again.

Clicking under my tongue, I narrowed my eyes at them. I wasn't in the mood to deal with them in any way - all I wanted was to seal Black Zetsu and get this damn thing over with. Although, I did not know what to do with my life after this moment. All I could see was emptiness.

"Um," Sara spoke up, and all the attention was on her now. She cringed slightly under the attention and I wanted to pull her into my chest and away from the spotlight, but I didn't when she said, "I can explain what's going on, if that's alright."

"Leave it be, Sara," I said sharply. "There's no need to explain anything to these fools."

She looked to me and my glare faltered under the tenderness of her expression. Yet again, like many times before, she was worrying for me, sad for me, pained for me. It roused tightness in my chest and a sense of belonging I had not felt for as long as I could remember. For the first time in my life, I felt breathless, with the desperate desire to be wrapped in her arms to forget everything and live as if I was in a good dream. But brutal reality would not let me do that, surely, with everything else at odds with me.

Cursing under my breath, I tightened my grip on Black Zetsu's neck and glared at him.

"Madara sama, what is the meaning of this?" he asked. "How can you not see through the Moon's Eye plan? It is what you wished to do ever since-"

"It was you who mislead me into thinking so," I snapped. "Sara knows the truth, and now I do too, and I will not play into your hands, you b******! I will not become your scapegoat to revive Kaguya!"

"What? How could-argh!" He screamed as I activated a powerful sealing jutsu that pierced rods of chakra through his body. As expected, he did not die, his chakra not wavering in the slightest. Cursing at me under his breath was all that he could do as I sealed him away, a boulder wrapped in paper seals that was left behind.

Everything fell to silence after that. All eyes were on us, and Hashirama was the first to break the silence.

"Sara san, would you please tell us what just happened?"

~~~~~~~~~~

Phew! A whole chapter just for Madara's pov! Hope y'all enjoyed it! ^^

I'm feeling both happy and sad for Madara. Happy because he has stopped the war and unnecessary killing and his downfall, and it's giving him a second chance at life and be happy this time. Sad because everything he ever believed in has turned out to be a lie and it has him feeling empty inside.

BUT!!!!

Sara is there to heal his heart, right? Stay tuned for an emotional next chapter ᕙ('▽')ᕗ

Vote!

Comment!!!

♡♡♡

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

59.9K 2.4K 16
* THIS IS A COPYRIGHTED STORY OF MINE, MIDNIGHT_LILAC, PUBLISHED ON WATTPAD. IF YOU FIND IT ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE, IT HAS BEEN COPIED/REPUBLISHED WITH...
772K 31.3K 140
The life of a Shinobi is difficult to endure as we come across many obstacles that are tragic, but we have hope to achieve peace and protect our love...
139K 6.3K 41
❀The 3rd great ninja war has been raging on for 2 years now. Effort in the Leaf village is at a maximum but dwindling severely, meaning younger shino...
222K 13.1K 23
Sakura was tired. So very tired. And it's not even the type of tired you feel after a sleepless night. Or the type you feel after exercising. It's a...