Fatal Obsession (BxB)

Per BxBsAreMyThing

(Formerly Known as 'Fatal Attraction') *Very Cringe (First) Completed Book* An obliviously sociopathic colleg... Més

S1:C1; Making A Friend Is Not Cheating.
S1:C2; Snap Map
S1:C3; Cutting Scars
S1:C4; Cute and Sweet and Innocent
S1:C5; I Can Give You Your First-
S1:C6; Tiny Little Panic Attack and Cheese Balls
S1:C7; Old Journals, Spy Work, and The Paper Ball
S1:C8; "Take It Off", Warm Lips, Weirdos and Throwing Knives
S1:C9; Date Night (Part 1/3)
S1:C10; Date Night (Part 2/3)
S1:C11; Date Night (Part 3/3)
S1:C12; Our First Sleepover (Pt. 1/3)
S1:C13 Our First Sleepover (Pt. 2/3)
S1:C14; Our First Sleepover [Pt. 3/3] (Explicit Scene)
S1:C15; Coop-y-bara, Hickies and Sleepovers
S1:C16; Warm Vanilla, Hyung, and Handjobs
S1;C17: Cooper's Property
S1;C18; Jaw Scars and Erin...ds
S1:C19; Guilt, Lust, & Apology Dinner
S1:C20; Footsie
S1:C21; Seventy-Two Hours
S1:C22; Scrawny Dipping
⚠️Please Read⚠️
S2;C1: Slap On The Wrist
S2:C2; Top-Priority
S2:C3; Break
S2:C4; Wet Desserts (Smut Chapter)
S2:C5; Psycho Vibes
S2:C6; Voice Recorder
S2:C7; Lola's Return
S2:C8; Crash
S2:C9; Surprise
S2;C10; Stray Lamb Vs. Sheepdog
S2:C11; Closure
S2:C12; Closure Pt. 2
S2:C13; Hero Complex
S2:C14; Proof
S2:C15; Twice
S2:C16; Together
S2:C17; Let's Make A Deal
S2:C18; A Fair Fight
S2:C19; Winner, Winner, Cartilage Dinner
S2:C20; Envelope
⚠️Please Read (Again)⚠️
S3:C1; Corgi, Bubbles, and Psychology Class
S3:C2; Psycho & Sociopaths
S3:C3; Professor Davis...What Do You Know?
S3:C4; The Little Things
S3:C5; Feelings
S3:C6; Attractive Playground
S3:C7; Scary Guy
S3:C8; Building Relationships
S3:C9; I'm Better
S3:C10; This Is Nothing
S3:C11; Whose Sounds?
S3:12; Mafia-Family
S3:C13; Forgetfulness At Its Finest
S3:C14; The One Where They Get Drunk In Paris
S3:C15; Room Service
S3:C16; Romance Resort
S3:C17; I Want You Forever
S3:C18; Rings and Things...
S3:C19; Jealousy
S3:C20; Criminal's Mind
S3:C21; Together But Separated/Foreign Kisses
S3:C22; Be Blunt
S3:C23; Amani
S3:C24; In New Yorkkkk~!
S3:C25; Problematic Parents
S3:C26; Let's Wrap This Shit Up
⚠️Please Read (Once More)⚠️
S4:C1; A Series Of Grand Events
S4:C2; White Glitters
S4:C3; Too Sexy
S4: C4; Madman
S4:C5; Pay Attention
S4:C6; Relaxed?
S4:C7; Just Like Me
S4:C8; Don't Worry
S4:C9; Ideal Romantic Type? Cameron.
S4:C10; Love Makes You Do Crazy Things
S4:C11; T.L.C
S4:C12; Trouble In Paradises
S4:C13; Right v. Wrong
S4:C14; Own Your Responsibilities
S4:C15; Silver Nissan Altima
S4:C17; Ready Or Not
S4:C18; 'You're Getting Thick'
S4:C19; Painkillers
S4:C20; Rebekah's Diamonds
S4:C21; We're Family
S4:C22; This Feels Unfair
S4:C23; If You're Good
S4:C24; To Be Loved By Him
XT 1; Profound & Arousing
XT2: Golden Hour Sex

S4:C16; The Basement

897 48 37
Per BxBsAreMyThing

I hope you enjoyyyyy!!!

⚠️This chapter mentions: death, corpses, necrophilia, and the like! Beware!⚠️

••••••••

"Be honest, Cameron. You think you can be good for a little while?"

"Why do you keep saying that? 'A few months?' A little while...' What are you planning?"

"Well, see... I'm sharing you at the moment," Cooper said with a sigh. "And the guy I'm sharing you with, we're actually at his place right now. We agreed to share you for a few months since he helped out. He picked us up in his car, and you're lying in his bed."

What...? Why would anyone partner up with Cooper to kidnap me? Who would—

My eyes froze wide open, staring at the silhouette of a man that'd suddenly began stepping closer and closer to me. "W-wh— What, what are you— Wh-why...," I whispered, trembling viciously upon seeing his face. "Graham... Why are you working with Cooper?"

He just stared at me, not saying a word. Then, he moved a hand to hover over my right thigh, but didn't touch me. He glared down at my skin, taking in every mark and scar that he could see for a while. "I never got to see you like this..." he suddenly mumbled. "All of your cuts... There're so many... What demons were you fighting? What troubled you so deeply that you went and did this to yourself so many times...?"

His voice was wavering as if he were battling an urge to cry. And he wasn't putting up a good fight at all, it sounded like. "Cooper, he doesn't deserve this... He's finally found happiness. We can't take that from him," Graham said quietly as tears streamed down his cheeks and fell onto my skin. "Let's take him back home."

My eyes somehow grew wider and I nodded, turning to face Cooper. "Yes! Please, take me home! Please! I've been through enough hardship! I finally—"

Cooper gripped my jaws tightly and squeezed so hard that I couldn't speak. "What the fuck are you saying, Cram?"

"Let's take him back to Giorgi... Sure, I agreed to do this at first but...but look at him. He's been through hell before. Why take him back?"

"He's not going back. You said you'd help me hide him away, so help me fucking hide him away! If you're done with him, fine! But I'm not! We made a deal, so hold up your half of it!"

I whimpered as Cooper squeezed tighter.

"I'll report you to the police if you don't let me take him back right now. I-I won't be responsible for him falling back into depression, or-or maybe killing himself. I won't! So let me take him back home, or I'm reporting you!" Graham demanded.

"Are you actually fucking stupid? You know if you report me, you go down, too! You're an accessory. You helped me kidnap him. You helped me tie him up," Cooper laughed. "What do you think is going to happen if you report me? They're gonna let you go just like that?"

"You threatened me," Graham said, his voice shaking. "That's why I helped you. You, a former convict, threatened my life so I had no choice but to help you.... That's what I'll tell them."

"You lying asshole," Cooper growled, gritting his teeth. "If you snitch, I'll kill you."

Graham twitched at Cooper's menacing remark. "Y... You just...Y-you just made a real threat!"

"Yeah, and I mean it. If you call them or even try to leave this room without me, I'll slit your throat and make you watch yourself choke on the blood. I'm not letting you ruin my time with Cameron. I've needed this for so long, and I'm not letting you fuck it up."

"You're insane... I should've reported you the minute you asked me to help you do this!"

"Yeah, you should've. But you didn't. You helped me. Like the revengeful little creep that you are, haha! And you're gonna keep helping me until I don't need you anymore."

"I-I can't! I don't want to be a part of this anymore," Graham whined.

"Oh, no? Why not?" Cooper pouted mockingly. "You were so eager to touch him before. What's changed your mind now? Huh? You're afraid of his scars? Tch! You should be grateful I'm even letting you see them."

"He doesn't deserve any of this, man," Graham whispered tearfully.

"He used you to make me jealous," the ex-convict mentioned in a way that seemed like he was trying to remind Graham of why he should be angry with me.

"He doesn't deserve this, though... He's not a stuck up guy that just goes and uses people on purpose—"

"Yes he is," Cooper scoffed a laughed.

"Look, man, even if he is," Graham shouted. "I'm not okay with this! I-I don't want him here anymore! I won't report you but you need to move him to some other place!"

"I'm not going to do that. Your place is the perfect hideout. Nobody's gonna suspect you, so he's gonna have to stay here," the psychopath said nonchalantly. "I'll try to level with you, though... You got a basement?"

Graham froze for a moment, resembling a deer in headlights. The expression he wore was so guilty and secretive, it was scary. "N-no. My basement's full," he stuttered.

Cooper chuckled deeply and looked down at me with a wide smirk. "I think he's got something he's hiding down there. What do you think?"

I didn't respond; mostly because, again, I couldn't with how hard he was holding my jaws, but also because I didn't want to find out what it was that Graham was hiding.

"Yeah," he laughed, turning his head to face the younger man again. "What are you hiding, Spam?"

"N— I'm not hiding anything. I just, it's full of my parents' stuff and... It-it's full," he muttered.

"Oh, yeah? Let's go clear it out, then," Cooper said in a bubbly tone while he got into his feet. "Cameron, you'll come with. I mean, not because I think that you'll run away—I know you can't. You're half paralyzed—but I don't want you to feel left out."

"Nobody's going to the basement," Graham said strictly. "You can keep him up here, alright. Just stop prying about the—"

Cooper stepped over, getting into Graham's face. "Basement. Now," he demanded, sending chills down my spine. His hard, stern tone seemed to shake Graham as well, since he didn't put up any other argument, but led us towards it.

Upon reaching the door that I'd assumed led downstairs to the underground room, Graham stood aside and gestured for us to go first . "Haha, what are you playing, huh? Chivalrous," Cooper chuckled. "Go ahead and lead the way, kid."

With a sigh, the younger man stepped inside first, and since Cooper had carried me on his back, I had no choice but to go along with him as he entered the dark undercroft.

I shook horribly upon feeling the cold, eerie atmosphere of the basement, and suddenly a light clicked on and I was staring into the pale, gray face of a dead woman sitting against the furthest wall, facing the exit. "AAAAAHHH!!" I screamed, throwing myself off of Cooper's back; I'd hit the hard cement floor with a painful thud but I was too scared to stop and comfort my aching bones.

"Yikes," Cooper mumbled. "Who's this?"

Graham didn't say anything. I could feel his eyes locked on me though as I crawled towards the stairs. "Aren't ya gonna get him," he muttered. "He's crawling away."

I sobbed as I used all of my strength to pull myself up one of the creaky wooden steps.

"He won't get far. Answer my question," Cooper said calmly. "This chick. Who is she?"

"Nobody."

"Nob...? Don't be disrespectful. You've already killed her," Cooper said bitterly. "You could at least say her name, limp dick."

"It doesn't matter what her name is. She—"

SLAP! I flinched at the loud sound that rang throughout the spacious cellar, and froze for a moment.

"Say her name," Cooper seethed. I didn't turn around once—not even for a second. I continued to fight my way up another step, wanting to get as far away from the two psycho killers as quickly as possible.

"Rebekah..." Graham grumbled. "She liked me for a couple of years and kept asking to come over here and study with me."

"So you did that," Cooper said. "Killed her because she loved you?"

"She was nosy. She kept opening doors...looking for something, I think. I found her peeking in here and I pushed her down the stairs," the younger man explained.

"Why?"

"She was doing too much..."

"Why'd you push her, Bam-Bam?"

A long, disturbing pause flooded the basement, and I shook my head, wanting to wake up from this horrible nightmare that I was in.

"She would've found her brother," Graham answered monotonously. "Cameron...you remember how I told you about my past. About how addicted I was to troublesome relationships. I was doing good, you know...but I couldn't help my relapse period after you. I just felt so...bad after we stopped talking. I didn't know Rebekah's brother a whole lot, but I convinced him to sleep with me the day before I let her come over..."

I whimpered and cried quietly for my husband to come save me as Graham spoke.

"He found out that I was the guy his sister had liked for a really long time, and he wanted to fight me because I knew she did, but still went and slept with him... He was pissed. He really wanted to hurt me," the younger man said calmly. "I killed him. It was an accident but it happened, and it felt so bad...it felt so horrible...I got hard from it."

My entire being froze. This man that'd asked me for my number several years ago... The same sweet man that boosted my confidence and made me feel safe and worshipped whenever we were together...had grown up to be a murderer. And a necrophile, at that! He was so deeply entrapped by his dishonest and deceitful relationships that he couldn't care how wrong it was that he had killed two people. All he could do was revel in the sexual arousal it brought him from being so insincere and corrupt in his relationships with the two victims.

"Why?" Cooper asked.

"Because I'm addicted to devious and mischievous situations," Graham said simply. "My, Rebekah's, and her brother's relationship was like a naughty porn...but to the extreme."

"So...where's little brother?"

"Under the stairs."

I didn't want to, but I couldn't stop myself from looking through the steps and focusing on whatever my eyes found. Upon tilting my head just a little to the left, I saw the brother's dead eyes and screamed again, but this time Cooper grabbed me before I could throw my body off the wooden steps.

"They don't stink... What'd you do?" The psychopath asked.

"I...embalmed them. Filled them with red-dyed silicone," Graham said, making me feel sick. "It helps to keep some of their natural color, and keeps their skin bouncy... Plus, the smell."

"Huh," Cooper hummed, pulling me off the stairs before lifting and maneuvering me onto his back again. "How long have they been here?"

"Colin's been here a week. Rebekah, six days."

"Eesh... Why haven't you gotten rid of them?"

Graham didn't say anything.

"What? ...Hey now, don't tell me you're keeping them as sex toys," Cooper said in a joking manner, however neither Graham nor myself laughed. And I was sure it was for totally different reasons. The younger man seemed guilty and I was flat out disgusted. "No fuckin' way. Are you serious?" Cooper gawked.

I glanced over at the young corpse behind the stairs again and immediately threw up all over Cooper's back. "God dammit, Cameron," he sighed, dropping me onto the floor. I continued to heave and spit up every thing I'd eaten earlier today, and flinched when Cooper lifted my head and wiped my mouth with a cleaner part of his shirt before taking it off. "Cut that out. You're fine," he mumbled, placing the balled up cloth beside my paralyzed knees. "Listen, Cram, we're tossing them out tonight. No discussions."

"I'm keeping them."

"I just said no discussions."

"They're mine. And this is my house."

"This is your parents' house."

"They left so it's mine," Graham growled.

I trembled viciously as they both went back and forth, and I prayed for Giorgi to find me soon. I knew he would. He was smarter than anyone could imagine a big football jock like him being, and our love would encourage him to no end to find me. I knew that! I knew I had to be patient, too, but I couldn't stop myself from expressing my frustration about being away from him.

I'm sorry I acted so stupid, Giorgi. I should've checked the cameras before I left our room, and—GASP! THE CAMERAS! THEY'LL SHOW HIM EXACTLY WHO HELPED COOPER KIDNAP ME!

I covered my mouth as stomach acid tried to work it's way up from all my excitement, and I quickly swallowed it back down. It made me gag, but I remained quiet after that. Giorgi was bound to find me in no time. Sooner than later, I'd be free from this hell and back in my loving husband's heavenly embrace.

I just had to be patient.

••••••••

I hope you enjoyedddd!!!

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

23.3K 85 5
#3 in the Fatal Attraction series Jayden Martinez, the state of Florida's, if not the countries most renowned mechanical engineer. Once an aeronauti...
3.6K 80 14
Jeff had secretly loved Slenderman, but hid it well. He always had quite a temper too, so when his best friend Laughing Jack asks about it, he shuts...
603 19 10
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ Formerly known as: Locker Love All of his life, Sebastian So knows that he has practically blended into the background and has n...
861K 38.4K 36
-KIND OF MATURE- "I wouldn't fuck you if you paid me." Well, at least my question is answered. He can get more punchable. We glare at each other, I...