Mr Or Miss ?

By TaeTaekook_child

A Bisexual boy in the process of becoming a star(Actor) falls in love with a straight guy who was already eng... More

1.What's your dream?
2.Girl Character?
3.Cupid 💘
4.Broken 💔
5.Hopes🤞
6.Buttercup (✿☉。☉)
7. Tricky
8.Birthday 🎉
9.Sound of Love ♥️💚
10. Love is love ! ♥️
11.Drama 🤣
12.A hug which keeps the soul warm.
13.A better person who will love you.
14. Who are you☆
15.Never be the same (;(
16.Do you feel the love?♡
17.Pleasure <3
18.Call my Name.
19.Sweet torture
20.Sweet touture pt2
21.The tattoo on his shoulder
22.The tattoo on his shoulder pt2
23.I like Him.
24.Sarah
25.Chaos!!
26.As long as it's Ohm!
28.Boy in luv
29.Thousand words within a kiss.
30.Counting the tattoos on your skin.
31.Cherryblossom
32.it's a broken puzzle hard to heal.
33.Guy in Red suit.
34.Gotta Run after my Love.
35. All I want is you.
36. Seal the deal. (final)

27.A Regret

708 46 4
By TaeTaekook_child

Nanon's POV

I woke up with so much pain in my ass and the reason for this pain is this Dickhead who is sleeping like a baby. I went to washroom to have a warm bath as my body was so paining , while brushing my teeth I looked my self in the mirror and smiled at myself by watching the changes and hickeys on my skin and then I remember last night where he sucked me everywhere, he was tried like drunk but still he fucked me like that he is that crazy for me ? I need to agree this he was so fucking good I did not expect that from him but that wasn't like how I imagined........

Phone rings

Nanon : Who is this?

Jennie : It's Jasmine's Head, May I know who are you?

Nanon(in mind) : Shiiiiiiyyyyyyyaaaaaa

Nanon clears his throat

Jasmine : Sawadee Kaa P , Called me this early?

Jennie: Jasmine I need you right now , I am calling Dr.Ohm but it's coming engaged, Dr.Drake is in the village for free medical camp.

Jasmine: What happened exactly?

Jennie: Buttercup is having high fever her blood levels are low and I am scared of her condition. She is refusing to eat or drink so I need you to calm her down.

Jasmine: How is her condition now?

Jennie : For now she is unconscious, Dr.Joong gave her injection because she was being stubborn to get treated.

Jasmine: INJECTION? How many time I said she is just a kid she is suffering a lot from inside already now you people are making hard for her to live. Just give me half an hour I will take train and I will come to the hospital. And also till that time please don't bother her, I beg you P.

I quickly wore my clothes kissed ohm on his forehead and left , in the corridor I checked timings for local train it was in next 5 mins , I ran to take a taxi to reach station then got into train in time , I went home got dressed up as Jasmine then left for Hospital.

In the Hospital

I was shocked to see buttercup in that state, I went near her ear called her name like a whisper. She slowly opened her eyes then pointing fingers to come near her I went near her....!!

Buttercup: Why you took this late to come?

Jasmine : Sorry haaa I was busy.

Buttercup : That bad doctor gave me injection here on my arm it was paining and I shouted. Where were you? you should have Stopped them.

Jasmine : He is not a bad doctor Buttercup he is good doctor, you were being stubborn isn't it? That's bad behaviour isn't?

Buttercup: How do you know?

Jasmine : I know everything did you forgot I am a big magician here .

Jasmine does a Magic Trick

Buttercup :(giggles)Yeahhhhh I know you are. I'm hungry(pouting).

Jasmine: You should, why were you so stubborn last night? You should eat well Buttercup if not how will your bone marrow stay healthy ? You promised me to stay healthy isn't it?

Buttercup: I missed you and Dr.Ohm

Jasmine: I get it I totally got it. Now have lunch come on , if you have I will show you incredible things. Open your mouth.

Buttercup: Aaaaaaaaa

Jasmine (in very cute voice) : Good girl , sweet girl, Should I eat your cheeks they look like donut with your dimples, so cute Agrhhhh (acts like eating)

Buttercup (giggling) : NOOOOOOO

After having lunch she pointed her finger to come close to her

"Rubbing eachother noses in a cute way"

Ohm : Am I disturbing you people? How's my baby Buttercup.

She pointed towards Ohm too indicating him to come near her , she did the same with Ohm and god that was so freaking cute.

Buttercup: It's paining here Dr.Joong gave me injection (pouting)

Ohm : I think Jasmine did some magic to shooo away your pain isn't it?

Buttercup: Yeahhhh. Hehehe got me.

Ohm : Emm..!! (Patting head) Can I take Jasmine with me for a second?

Buttercup: Sure but I want her to sleep beside me.

Ohm : Okay. Jasmine come out for a second.

Jasmine : Good Afternoon Dr.Ohm

Ohm : There is a complication her blood cells are normal but platelets are decreasing , I think she needs bone marrow transplantation. I was stunned by the Healing but No , her bown marrow responding a way too much sometimes that she will get pain in an unimaginable way then the other times her platelets getting decreased if platelets number decreases that will affect immune system so she needs a surgery.

Jasmine: Chances of Surgery success?

Ohm : for now we have to keep her in observation then we will think about that! As she doesn't parents for the approval we need higher official orders.

Jasmine: Ok.

Ohm : And you know you should be beside her cause she likes you.

Jasmine: Okay Dr.Ohm I will give my best to protect Buttercup.

After the Hospital

Nanon went home on his way he got chocolates for Ohm and him. Nanon was so happy about their Sex last night , so he wanted to show up infront of Ohm.

At the Condo

Nanon's POV

As usual his room is messed up, he is still in Hospital I guess...Okay let me clean his room , I folded his clothes which where on his bed like a pile, then I changed the sheets , cleaned his condo sat on the sofa watching some melodrama....it's already 11 pm why he is not yet here ? Did he went to his home? Lately he has been staying here everyday maybe that might be the reason he went to his home? But I want to talk to him about yesterday night , I even got condoms ahh I miss him already I need to say him he was so good and wild last night..... Let me call him once

On Call

Nanon : Where are you?

Ohm : On the way to home.

Nanon : Condo?

Ohm : No to my home dad wants to talk it seems so I need to meet him.

Nanon : Ohh Okay, so you won't be coming tonight!

Ohm : Nope.

Silence

Ohm : Have you Eaten?

Nanon : No I was waiting for you but you said you won't come so I guess I need to eat alone tonight.

Ohm : Eat fast and sleep, don't do gamming sleep early it's  good for health.

Nanon : Hmmmm Okay.

Ohm : Okay then I will hang up.

Nanon : Aiii Ohm wait a second are you there ?

Ohm : Yes.

Nanon : About yesterday night do you? Did you liked it?

Ohm : Oh last night what's there to like it? That bitch was torturing me with iron rod I thought I might die but you came and saved me thankyou very much for that and also for dropping me at the nearby Hotel. I felt good after a long sleep but I forgot Everything when I saw your face , I thought like Yeahhhh my hero came. You know what Jasmine was dope yesterday night you should have seen it. But how did you know the place?

Nanon : Jasmine called me and said.

Ohm : What happened after that?

Nanon : What happened? Nothing much ,I was in fight with rest of the members , then treated your head, dropped you at the hotel with the help of chimon and we came to our respective condos,  That's all.

Ohm : Ohhhh Okay Thankyou so much Nanon.

Nanon : Okay I will hang up then.

Ohm : Ok...Bye TC SD

Nanon :Yeah see you later.

(Nanon cries whole night as it was a good memory for Nanon but Ohm forgot everything which means all his hopes once again got ruined and once again his heart broken , He needs to start the story once again,he cried then whipped his tears telling himself still there might be chances don't give up Nanon, then crying again because Ohm forgot all the love they shared last Night. But Nanon can and never forget what he felt last night.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 412 16
YINWAR FAN FICTION War had a long-term boyfriend, but he ended up getting sick and died, and now he sees someone who looks like his long-term boyfrie...
I Do. By G3

Fanfiction

132K 4.4K 47
It's a story of Two boys who hate eachother with guts but because of Promise between two people they had to get married. What will happen when they g...
116K 6.5K 39
He is rich, famous, quiet, sober and a hot head. One of the most eligible bachelors in Thailand based on every criteria. He has just enough to earn h...
1K 36 26
A short love story between an renowned idol and normal person. What will happen when they face the judgement of the public.... enjoy