SHE'S THE MAN (Jinkook)

By Leahs_archive

Jeon Hyewon, somehow manages to convince her look alike brother to marry her fiancé in her place for just a f... More

Welcome!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Final Chapter

Chapter 28

4.8K 288 60
By Leahs_archive

When Seokjin kissed Jungkook back with the same intensity he was being kissed with, Jungkook lost all his senses of reasoning, allowing his body instantly go limp underneath Seokjin's.

His skin felt hot, unbearably hot, at first he thought it must be due to the heat emitting from the fireplace, since they were now laying down on the furry carpet next to it. But in reality, it really wasn't, it was all due to the effect of Kim Seokjin. The man was pushing him way passed the point of dire need, for crying out loud, Jungkook's entire body was on fire.

Seokjin broke the kiss, chuckling to himself when he realized the dazed boy was practically still chasing after his lips, still with his eyes closed.

"You make it so hard for me to control myself Jeonguk" Soekjin informs, starring down at Jungkook in pure admiration.

Jungkook swallowed, gliding his tongue over his lower lip, the orange crackling colors of the fire, casting a magnificent glow over his handsome features.

"Please don't control yourself Seokjin, I'm certain I want this" he chortled out, voice barely audible due to his hammering heart.

Jungkook looked up at Seokjin, admiring all the man was made of, apparently having him this close to his face made Seokjin appear even more gorgeous than he already was, to the point it felt unreal.

Seokjin exhaled, fingers gently rubbbing over the boys heated face, "Jeongukie you do know if we cross this line there's no turning back right? Are you really prepared for that?"

There's no turning back? Of course he knew that! Why would Seokjin think he was ever going to turn back? Jungkook definitely knew he was way passed the point of no return. He literally went from punching a guy who presented him with flowers on Valentine's day, to having a huge rod like boner for the man above him. If that didn't scream no turning back, then maybe nothing else ever will.

Allowing his arms to lazily snake around Seokjin's neck, Jungkook pulled him down once again for another kiss, even tugging at his bottom lip before he eventually pulled away. "I know, I'm not planning to return back too, so please Seokjin"
**********

Jungkook slowly glided down Seokjin's unclothed upper body, his own body gently aligned against the wall, soft lips possessing his mouth and a hard body caging him in and rubbing oh so deliciously against him. Jungkook's hands flew right up and he gripped Seokjin's shoulder with a moan, his breath itching as fingers got entangled in his hair, holding his head in place.

It was a sweet and somewhat desperate kiss, that wasn't enough to sate the hunger building up within him.

Seokjin had lifted him up from the floor in the living room and brought him into his bedroom, hence the position they were currently in, his back against the wall, and Seokjin pressing him even harder against it. Anticipation was building throughout their bodies, helping them fuel their longing for eachother.

Jungkook didn't care, he allows his hands wander lower, and Seokjin instantly arched into the caress. Seokjin not wanting Jungkook to feel left out, slips his own hands into the waist band of the boys pajama pants, until he could grab the firm globes of Jungkook's ass. Noticing how well his hands rested on Jungkook, Seokjin moaned and drove his hips forward, creating mind numbing friction.

Oh goodness! Jungkook felt like dying right on the spot, of course not actual death in literal sense, but from the excessive pleasure coaxing through his entire body. Never in his lifetime, did he once think a fellow man could make him feel all feral and weak in the damned knees. But, he thought wrong, downright wrong, because apparently he never met a Kim Seokjin before.

They stumbled for a while aimlessly, until Seokjin led them towards his king sized bed, where he fell right on top of Jungkook immediately his back came in contact with the soft silky sheets.

When Seokjin lifted himself up, using his elbows for support, he peered into Jungkook's eyes, actually they both stared into eachothers eyes, heavy breathings and inconsistent pants conveying what their various words couldn't.

Softly, Seokjin touched Jungkook's jaw, his fingers warm. Slowly he let them trail downwards, for sure feeling the boys pulse fluttering under the sensitive skin. He stopped when he reached the buttons of Jungkook's pajamas top and looked him in the eyes once more, obviously to make sure it was ok for him to. Jungkook barely nodded before Seokjin ripped the clothing off of him, revealing his very muscular chest, firm muscles and the gorgeous inks adorning his arms.

Seokjin exhaled, eyes raking over the boys body, "You're so beautiful" he rasped out, enjoying himself a great view, to which Jungkook muttered a small thank you, underneath his breath.

"I could do so many things to you Jeonguk" Seokjin murmured, as he ran his fingers over Jungkook's torso slowly "Every single one of them making you cum."

Jungkook mewled, not sure if he was embarrassed by the words, or turned on, probably both.

They were in no hurry, taking their time in revealing inch for inch of eachothers heated skin. Seokjin peppered kisses down Jungkook's neck, while gently spreading his legs apart, where he then gradually settles inbetween them. Their upper naked bodies rubbing enticingly against each other.

Seokjin worshiped Jungkook, there was no other word to describe it. The way he touched him, the way he drew breathless sounds out of him and the way he seemingly knew what would make Jungkook loose his mind.

Jungkook took it all, baring his neck when Seokjin sucked on it, spreading his legs even wider to feel a bit more friction. His hands roamed all over Seokjin's body, his back especially, scratching and pulling him even closer.

His head fell back with a low moan, when Seokjin sucked an hickey down his chest, and then wandered to the right until he could lick and taste the pink nub there. Jungkook arched his back off the bed and fisted his fingers into Seokjin's disheveled black hair.

"Please" he mewled, and screws his eyes shut, a fierce shade of pink overtaking his entire face. If he already begged now, what would he do later on?

Seokjin listened to his shy pleas, standing to his feets to slide both of their nightwears off their respective bodies, now living them stark naked before eachother. The feeling wasn't a bit wary, if anything they only grew hungrier for eachother, as they checked out their respective bodies.

"You're beautiful" Seokjin mummered again, resuming his position back on the bed.

Jungkook's blush deepend even more, "Y-you said that before" he stated quite the obvious with a stutter, making Seokjin chuckle, placing a peck on his slightly swollen lips.

"I can't help it, you're literally so breath taking to the point it's unbelievable" he continuous, all the while mumbling against eachothers lips. "I want to touch you Jeonguk, can I please touch you now?"

Jungkook found himself nodding vigorously, he couldn't quite remember when last in his life he'd wanted something so bad. So fucking bad.

Seokjin kissed him once again, deep and throaty, before inching his hands lower to stroke over his cock a few times and Jungkook's toes instantly curled in the process, heat pooling heavily in his stomach. His cock sprung to a blossoming life in Seokjin's hand, Jungkook was about to loose his damn shit, bucking his hips upwards to receive more and more.

"My Jeonguk is so impatient" Seokjin purred amusingly, teasingly also, and bent down to kiss Jungkook lovingly. This time, their lips met in a slow dance, unhurried, but non the less hot and sensual.

Seokjin sat on his knees, Jungkook's legs now wrapped around his hips— and allowed his eyes roam over Jungkook's body again. His cheeks flushed, eyes blown wide, and his blonde hair messy against the squishy pillows. Jungkook looked like a virgin sacrifice awaiting to be devoured by him.

As for Jungkook, he freaking loved the way Seokjin was starring at him, admiring him in a way that made him feel absolutely wanted.

Retrieving a bottle of lube from underneath one of the pillows, Seokjin squirted a decent amount of the clear liquid unto his fingers, and began stroking Jungkook's cock, while his other free hand trailed over his tensed balls, and inched between his ass cheeks.

Jungkook flinched back, surprised by the unfamiliar feeling of something circling over his hole, but Seokjin was quick to pin him back down, and began to gently massage the protective muscles, spreading more lube in the process.

"I'll be gentle with you" he soothed him, "Just relax and feel. Trust me Guk"

Seokjin tried to push one finger in, but Jungkook instantly tensed up, and howled in protest. Flashing him a mischievous smile, Seokjin went back to stroking him slowly and just running a finger over his entrance, until Jungkook settled back down. In one swift motion, he slipped a finger in and groaned when Jungkook's tight heat immediately clenched around it.

Shh, it's their first time together, let's allow them catch their breaths for a while😁
04/06: Happy Jinkook day💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.6K 5.9K 47
Just when Seokjin was happily being independent, someone had to suddenly enter his life with different intentions that would surely change his perspe...
816K 37.7K 55
Kim Taehyung, True blood alpha of Silver moon pack, Many enemies and people fears him...he never showed any emotions to anyone ever. Jeon Jungkook, r...
976K 55.3K 50
"You Lied to me" "I'm sorry Your Majesty" Kim Taehyung 23 is a True Blood Alpha King of Kaghan, A luscious green Kingdom. Taehyung is aggressive an...
236K 16K 64
It all started with Jungkook pretending . . . . Pretending to not know that Taehyung was lying to him all along about their relationship, from the ve...