โœ— INCAPABLE โ”โ” ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜บ...

By vaaneea

incapable. season 3 , 4 , & 5 helpless prequel: season 1 & 2 in which, athena griffin learns to become an adu... More

incapable.
act three - synopsis
i.
ii.
iii.
iv.
v.
vi.
vii.
viii.
ix.
x.
xi.
xii.
xiii.
xiv.
xvi.
xvii.
act four - synopsis
i.
ii.
iii.
iv.
v.
vi.
vii.
viii.
ix.
x.
xi.
xii.
xiii.
act five - synopsis
i.

xv.

405 7 0
By vaaneea

RED SKY AT MORNING
season 3, episode 14

' and you didn't mention
this before? '

We sat at a small fire as we heard a young girl give a speech.

"everywhere i looked, there were fins. and teeth. and blood. i knew if they saw me, i'd be next, so i floated there, waiting, praying they'd swim on. but they didn't."

"she's here." bellamy caught my attention. "maybe she changed her mind." bellamy had hope and tapped on my knee as we walked over to luna.

"the boats return at nightfall. then you leave. forever." she said to us.

"luna, let us explain." clarke tried to change her mind.

"i said no." luna said sternly.

"no, you need to hear this." bellamy stepped closer but one of lunas guards put a hand on bellamy's chest to stop him from getting any closer.

"there is something out there that is going to destroy us all." bellamy told her.

"whatever it is, it can't reach us here." luna walked over to octavia and jasper.

the girl from before finished her speech and we all applauded for her.

-

"jaspers actually smiling." bellamy turned to us after watching jasper and the girl who told the shark story, having a conversation.

"clarke, stop." i told her as she gazed at luna.

"we can't just leave." clarke shook her head.

"it's not like we have much of a choice." octavia spoke up.

"maybe we do." clarke said.

"what are you talking about?" bellamy raised a brow.

"i'm talking about putting this into her head without asking." clarke held out the flame.

"no way, clarke." octavia whispered. "this ain't like emerson, he was trying to kill us." octavia added on.

"you think i don't know that?" clarke remarked.

"clarke, we don't have to do this. we can fight, we can go back to arkadia. we arm up." bellamy said. i thought about it and clarkes idea wasn't so bad.

"so we kill the people we love?" i asked him as i thought of my mother.

"it's an army of our own people. i don't like this anymore than you do. but if ravens right, then the doe on this thing could stop alie." clarke told them and they went silent.

"give me a better idea." clarke furrowed her brows.

"we'll stay here. it's the only way they'll leave you alone with her." bellamy said to clarke.

"even alie gives people a choice." octavia said and clarke stopped to get up.

"we gave luna a choice. she said no." bellamy looked at octavia.

-

"where's jasper?" bellamy asked.

"saying goodbye to his new friend." octavia said. i laughed at her small comment as they lead us somewhere.

"sorry, cap, we gotta take him back. your gear. you get your weapons once you land." luna told us.

"inside." a guard pushed us into the shipping container. bellamy held onto my hand and we walked in together. all of a sudden clarke was attacked and pushed into the container and we were locked in.

"they took the flame." clarke said with anger evident in her voice.

"they're locking us in!" octavia ran to the door.

"hey! what is this?" clarke yelled as she banged on the door.

"lunas people are attacking her. alies here." bellamy said and clarke stopped banging on the door.

"jaspers still out there." i told them as we all started to worry.

-

i flashed my light around trying to see if there were any exits or holes in the shipping container. i couldn't think straight with the sound of bellamy banging his body against the door.

"how did alie even find this place?" octavia yelled.

"there was a drone at niylahs. she must've followed us, looking for the flame, and now she has it." bellamy spoke.

"and you didn't mention this before?" i raised a brow at him.

"i didn't think much of it." he sighed.

"she's gonna put the ai in luna." bellamy walked over to me.

"she'd have to chip her first. if lunas chipped before she gets the ai, alies gonna know everything. we'll never be able to stop her. we can't let that happen." clarke got up off the floor and started to bang on the metal.

"hey!"

"i'm sorry, luna." octavia whispered.

-

"this place was safe until we got here." octavia said as we were all sitting on the floor up against the wall.

a loud clanking noise was heard and we all turned our heads. octavia rushed to the door and bellamy stayed behind to help me get up.

the door opened and we saw the girl who told the shark story, on the floor with a large arrow in her back.

"oh, my god." clarke and i rushed to the girl. but it was to late, she'd already lost to much blood.

the girl mumbled something but we couldn't quiet understand what she was saying. "p level." we're her last words as blood flowed out her mouth.

"let's go." clarke said as we ran to go find p level. we found our way and octavia busted through the door.

"o, be careful!" bellamy shouted at the girl. we walked in and found luna cradling her dead lovers body.

"oh, no!" luna cried. i looked around the room and saw a little girl on the floor. bellamy and i rushed up to the girls aid.

"hey, are you okay?" i asked the small girl while i took in deep breaths.

"we got you." bellamy said as he held the girl up. i held the girls hand as luna started to whaling.

"i'm so sorry." she cried holding onto his face. she then screamed again and hugged him. "i'm so sorry." she whaled again.

-

"anyone of them could be chipped and we'd never know." bellamy whispered.

"if they are, they'll make their move before we put the flame in luna. stay sharp." clarke warned as luna walked over to us.

"you changed your mind?" jasper asked.

"quiet." clarke whispered.

"the ceremony is about to begin." luna told us.

"luna, wait." clarke stopped her as she was about to walk away. "i'm so sorry. but now you see what we're facing. an enemy that will do anything to win. she won't stop until she has everyone." luna stared at clarke and then pulled out the flame.

"people i loved died today. needlessly, at my hand. i cant let that happen again." luna turned around and put the flame up into the air.

everyone raised from beneath her.

"as we prepare to give our brothers and sister to the sea, we honor their lives. kom water oso are born, gon water oso kom daun." she raised her other hand which had a cup in it. the crowd repeats the saying and also raised their hands with cups in them. we did what the others did and drank the liquid in the cup.

"if we're gonna do this, we have to hurry it. alie will send reinforcements. and we have to find someplace private to perform the ascension." clarke told luna.

"you believe that to defeat an enemy who will stop at nothing, you must stop at nothing. how is that different than, 'blood must have blood'?" luna asked.

"wait a second, luna. you can't just..." octavia fell to the floor and dropped her cup. from there all of the others fell to the floor like dominos. i looked at the others as i was the last standing. my vision became blurry again and i fell on top of bellamy.

-

i woke up to find myself on the island again. i got up off the ground and walked over to an armed bellamy. shortly after everyone woke up and stood beside us.

"now what?" bellamy asked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

997K 22.5K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...
51.8K 1.4K 35
โ€žYou are the reason why I'm here today." _-_-_-_-_ After the truth about the relationship between Max Verstappen and Kelly Piquet came out, his world...
1M 90.7K 39
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
Riptide By V

Teen Fiction

331K 8.4K 118
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...