IMMERSED (G!P) [JY/SY]

De Mxrahi_

[G!P :- Yoohyeon and Siyeon] . What is G!P? [Girl with penis] _ When someone becomes immersed in a particular... Mais

CH-1
CH-2
CH-3
CH-4
CH-5
CH-7
CH-8
CH-9
CH-10
CH-11
CH-12
CH-13
CH-14
CH-15
CH-16
CH-17
CH-18
CH-19
CH-20
CH-21
CH-22
CH-23
CH-24
CH-25
CH-26
CH-27
CH-28
CH-29 [The End]

CH-6

663 42 10
De Mxrahi_

[Few days later]

"He keeps bullying our son..." The man spoke, clasping his hands on the table.

Siyeon hummed, newspaper covered her face as she rested on the chair, leaning back on it.

"Take his name." She spoke.

Richard gave a notebook to the man, "Write your name, address, the one who bullies your son, his name and address, finish it with your sign." The man gave him a nod understanding the instructions, he started writing.

"Ma'am!"

Siyeon took the newspaper in her hands, opening her eyes. "What?" She asked looking at Coreno who was panting, sweating heavily.

"Izuhara ran away!" He spoke, gulping down the dry lump in his throat, he spoke.

"How!?" Asked Richard walking towards Coreno.

"I don't know!! I just visited her room, she wasn't there." Coreno replied.

Richard looked at Siyeon for further orders.

"I will handle it, you can leave." She spoke looking at the man who was busy in writing the information.

"Okay, thank you." He spoke with a smile, closing the book he got up and walked towards the door.

_

"Show me the footage." Siyeon spoke.

Richard gave her a nod.

_

Checking the footage, Richard ordered the guy to transfer it to Siyeon's laptop which he did.

_

Richard walked inside the room and saw Siyeon clasping her hands on the table.

"You can watch it." He spoke.

Siyeon took her laptop in her hands, keeping it on the table she opened it.

Richard walked behind her chair, he leaned down, "Your wife helped Izuhara." He whispered and backed away, standing up straight.

The blonde haired girl clenched her jaw tightly, her fist became clenched in anger, she played the footage.

_

Siyeon closed the laptop, "Call her here." She ordered looking at Richard.

He gave her a nod.

•••••••

Siyeon rested her face in her palms, closing her eyes.

After few minutes she heard footsteps, the sound of the heels invaded her ears and she knew it was her.

She looked up at her wife who walked inside the room, the same expressionless face that she has been witnessing for almost four years was in front of her.

The black haired girl walked towards Siyeon, dragging a chair for herself she sat on it.

"Why did you help Izuhara?" Asked the blonde haired girl.

The black haired girl just stared at her, not ready to give any answers.

"I want you to answer me." Siyeon spoke.

"I heard her screaming for help-"

"So? you'll help her!?" Siyeon yelled getting up from the chair she walked towards the black haired girl, gripping on her upper arm tightly she made her stand up.

"Don't do this to me. You cannot go against me!" Siyeon yelled, flinching the black haired girl.

"Leave me..." The black haired girl spoke, moving her arm from Siyeon's grip.

"What's going on?"

They all looked at Hwan who entered the room unexpectedly.

Siyeon quickly backed away, clasping her hands behind her.

"Nothing sir, we were-"

"I'm talking to Siyeon." Hwan spoke looking at Richard.

"Nothing was going on." Siyeon replied.

Hwan walked towards the black haired girl. He checked the red fingerprints which appeared on her upper arm. He looked up into her eyes, her eyes depicted an unseen pain. The tears were on the edge of falling from her eyes.

"What is this?" He spoke looking at Siyeon.

"What?"

"Don't act dumb. Why were you shouting at her?" He asked further.

"I wasn't dad! Tell him!" Siyeon spoke gripping tightly on her wife's upper arm.

"This is not a good behaviour, you do not hurt someone you love." Hwan spoke.

"Don't teach me." Siyeon spoke. "Yes, i was shouting. She ruined my plan." She added. "Don't act innocent." She spoke, slapping her wife's back.

"Don't abuse her. With that i mean verbally and physically, do you understand?" Hwan spoke gripping on Siyeon's wrist tightly.

"Sua, go to your room." He spoke looking at the black haired girl.

Wiping her tears away she started walking towards the door.

_

"This is my life. You shouldn't interfere in it." Siyeon spoke yanking Hwan's hand away.

"Keep giving these back answers and watch me increasing your punishment." Hwan spoke.

"If i see you abusing her again, you better be warned, i won't let it go." Hwan spoke raising an eyebrow and pointing his finger at Siyeon.

He turned around and started walking towards the exit, leaving Siyeon fuming in anger.

•••••••

[Night]

"You must be happy to see me getting yelled at, right?" The blonde haired girl spoke looking at Sua, who was sleeping beside her, staring at the ceiling.

"I'll keep talking and you won't reply, i know." Siyeon shifted closer to Sua. She wrapped her arm around Sua's waist.

"Do you love me?" She asked in a whisper.

"No." The black haired girl spoke.

"Why?"

"You know the answer." Sua spoke.

"Is it because i abuse you sometimes?" Asked Siyeon getting up on her elbows.

"No, it's not about physical pain, it's about the mental pain that you've caused me a long ago. Don't ask me the same questions again, when you know the answers to it." Sua replied locking her gaze with Siyeon.

She removed Siyeon's hand away from her, turning around she closed her eyes to go to sleep.

•••••••

[The next day]

Siyeon furrowed her eyebrows when she heard her doorbell ringing several times. She got up and rubbed her eyes, scratching her chest with a yawn she looked at Sua who was reading a book with a cup of coffee kept on the table.

The blonde haired girl looked at the clock, it was six am. Sua was an early bird she used to wake up very early.

The blonde haired girl walked out of the bed, lazily dragging her legs she opened the door.

"It's time for your punishment." Melanio spoke. Siyeon looked at the other men who were waiting for her.

"Why am I getting punished?"

"For breaking Mr.Lee's rule, going out of his orders. Please, co-operate with us." He spoke.

"I didn't break any rules..." Siyeon spoke, she started closing the door but Melanio gripped on the door's edge pushing it towards her, he spoke, "Resist the punishment. Punishment will increase. It's a warning."

"Please ma'am, hurry up..." One of the  man spoke.

The blonde haired girl sighed, she looked at Sua who was not bothered by anything.

She walked outside. "Let's go..." She spoke.

•••••••

"Her ankles and her wrists, keep the water force ready." Melanio ordered.

Weights were being tied to Siyeon's ankles and her wrists.

After the preparation, a large wooden log was placed over Siyeon's shoulders. She clenched her jaw and perfectly balanced it.

It wasn't the hard part, the difficult part was in front of her.

"If you slow down, you know what happens, your legs shouldn't stop at any cost. Understand?" Melanio spoke.

Siyeon just gave him a nod.

_

"Three...two...one!" Siyeon heard a whistle and started walking, she was first met with the very small pieces of glasses scattered all over the ground.

"Shit!" She cursed walking over it, she did walk for few minutes and stopped in between, Melanio and other two men, placed the stick on her back with a sharp hit, making her realise that she need to walk, she bit on her bottom lip, sweat started forming all over her body, she could feel the glasses piercing her through her feet.

"Keep walking." Melanio spoke.

Siyeon finally crossed the glasses, she tried pushing the log off of her but Melanio held the log and adjusted it properly on her shoulders again.

"Hurry up." He spoke.

The blonde haired girl walked towards her next step which was mud.

She stepped towards it with a disgusting face when she started smelling it.

She kept her first step inside the mud carefully looking down at her feet.

She felt the stick hit her back once again making her bite her bottom lip. "Hurry up i said." Melanio spoke.

Siyeon started walking.

She was trying her best to walk faster, the mud was very thick and sticky, it was now near her waist level already.

Melanio and the other men walked from the sides, they would hit Siyeon if she tried to take a break.

_

Finally the log was off of her shoulders. She rested her hands over her knees. "Five hundred push ups." Melanio spoke, he gestured the guy who was sitting on a chair near the water machine. "Start the force." Melanio spoke waving his hand.

The guy gave him a nod.

•••••••

[Siyeon's POV]

I was trying to take few breaths when i felt a huge water force attacking me, i almost stumbled. I covered my face.

"Siyeon, five hundred push ups!" I could barely focus on anything. I looked at Melanio and understood that he wanted me to do the push ups.

"Remove the weights." I spoke.

"No." He replied.

I got down on my knees keeping my hands on the ground, i zoned out on the rough texture of the ground.

I felt a sharp hit on my back, which made me flinch. I started doing the push ups immediately.

•••••••

Sua walked towards the door when she heard the door bell.

She opened the door to find few men carrying Siyeon who was groaning in pain, her clothes were filthy, she smelled like some rotten eggs.

Sua gave them a way inside her room.

"Where do you want us to keep her?" Asked Melanio looking at Sua.

"Bed." She replied.

He gave her a nod.

Keeping Siyeon on the bed they left the room.

•••••••

[Siyeon's POV]

I won't be able to walk, God.

I hate Melanio and my dad. Stupid people.

My eyes were already tearing with the pain i was feeling. I saw Sua walking towards the other room, after few minutes she walked towards me with a first aid kit in her hands.

Atleast, she cares for me a little.

•••••••

Siyeon kept staring at Sua before she passed out on the bed closing her eyes due to the fatigue and weakness she was feeling.

×××××××

👀

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

95.3K 2.9K 57
(COMPLETED) Lost and Found You found something that I lost, the next day we encountered each other I was intrigued to know you more not knowing you w...
2.6K 203 28
In a world where angels and demons exist, they're bound to clash at one point or another. When Yeji was tasked to take care of a demon threatening Ea...
654K 33.1K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
31.8K 1.1K 36
Demi Lovato is a vampire and she becomes fifth harmony manager. When she meets them, she founds out that she is managing a group of werewolves but on...