𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒; nick carter

بواسطة milzkies

a nick carter book *ೃ༄ ❛❛ out of all the stars you shine the brightest ❜❜ 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐍 two rising teen sta... المزيد

001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
epilogue

012

311 3 12
بواسطة milzkies

July 10, 1995 London, England
SAGEs POV

It was getting late it around 9 pm already, and nick hasn't come back yet I was starting to get worried, I hated that we fought over something not even too important. Maybe I was in the wrong, but I wouldn't know because I was obviously biased to my opinion.

I went over to kevin's and Brian's and knocked on their door to ask of Nicks whereabouts "Oh hey sage, are you ok? We heard shouting a while ago and Brian just came in pissed although he also did say you and nick were together anyways I didn't really wanna push Brians buttons so I didn't ask what the fight was about" Kevin says

"yea I'm fine just a little misunderstanding, do you know where nick is he hasn't come back yet" I ask worried. "no we haven't seen him he hasn't come by, the last we- well Brian saw him was going down the stairs but he hasn't come back since"

"Ok well can you tell me if he passes by, im worried about him" I bite the skin around my nail "Of course, he'll be fine dont worry" Kevin reassures.

"thank you" I thank Kevin "no problem, wanna talk about the fight?" Kevin asks "no I just want to be alone for a while" I give a slight smile.

"ok, if you have a problem or want talk im just here" Kevin smiles "thank you" I give a sad smile and go back to my room.

July 10, 1995 London, England
KEVINs POV

"who was it?" brian asks as I come back from closing the door "sage" I sigh "oh, what did she want?" Brian raises an eyebrow.

"Asking where nick was and stuff apparently he hasn't come back yet" I spoke, Brian's eyes widen a little "he hasn't come back yet???" He questions.

"Yea why" I ask "he said something about cheating a while ago, now I don't wanna assume the worst but-" I cut Brian off.

"Do you really think nick would do that come on b-rok, he's mature enough to know he shouldn't be doing that" I say, but still worried that might be why he's so late.

"I know but.. I just don't want sage- no either of them to get hurt" Brian says "they wont, I hope" I sigh.

Brian goes to check in the peephole for a while to see if nick passes by since you need to pass by our room to get to nick and sage's room, brian stays there for about 2 minutes.

"There nicks there" Brian goes to open the door and pulls nick by his sleeve, roughly pulling him into our room.

Nick shouts in surprise and tries to run out the door "its just me and Kevin" brian says making nick shout even louder.

"Hello I just said it's me and Kevin" Brian says "I KNOW THATS EVEN SCARIER I PROMISE I DIDNT DO ANYTHING TO SAGE!" Nick exclaims making me hold in a laugh.

It was hilarious that he was more scared it was us than if it would be fans or possibly a kidnapper.

"Where did you go? Sage was worried sick about you, she passed by just 10 minutes ago" I sternly ask

"I was just- out and about in the city" nick whimpers "come on stop acting like me and brian are kidnappers" I roll my eyes.

"You quite literally just kidnapped me, I was walking and suddenly I was pulled into a room, I'd call that kidnapping and I can't even get out because-" nick pauses and looks at the door entrance which was blocked by Brian.

"Yea but you know us so thats technically not kidnapping" Brian says "yea but you guys are scary" he replies "where did you go in the city" I interrogate.

"In the mall and went to collect my thoughts for a while, while I walked around.." nick trails off "you're lying, what did you do" I ask

"I got stuff for sage because I felt bad- OH NO THE STUFF FOR SAGE WHERE IS IT" nick panics "where do you remember you had it last?" I ask "in- outside, and I think I dropped it when Brian here, had to pull me inside the room" nick frowns at Brian.

"WELL YOU LEFT FOR LONG THERE ARE MANY POSSIBLE THINGS YOU COULD'VE DONE!" Brian yells.

"YEA WELL I WOULDN'T CHEAT ON SAGE NOW WOULD I" Nick yells back.

"WELL I DONT KNOW YOU SAID YOU WOULD A WHILE AGO" Brian shouts.

"YOU WOULDNT THINK-" I cut nick off "PLEASE let's stop shouting alright?" I roll my eyes as I open the door.

Thankfully the bag is still there, well that is until I see, im guessing a fan, rush by and try to take the bag, thankfully I got it first.

"Can I have the bag now" I ask "OH MY GOD BACKSTREET BOYS I LOVE YOU GUYS" The girl shouts as she lets go off the bag.

"Thanks for the bag" I close the door in her face, I don't like being rude to fans but she did try to steal the bag and was about to probably raid our room if I didn't close the door.

"Here" Kevin hands the bag to nick, something falls out of the bag and nick rushes to get it, I wasn't able to see it but I'm guessing Brian did because he starts laughing his ass off.

"CONDOMS?! WHAT THE FUCK" Brian dies, I swear to god they were like siblings first they're fighting then they're suddenly friends.

"Oh shut up" nick goes red "hey at least hes careful" I shrug "definitely" Brian laughs.

July 10, 1995 London, England
NICKs POV

"Ok well can I go say sorry to my girlfriend now?" I ask annoyed they were keeping me in here "yes you can, but if you do anything like that again I'm murdering you" says Brian.

"You mean stay out late? What if I'm out late with sage" I ask "no you have a curfew. 9 pm. follow it" Brian says.

"Fine" I roll my eyes "say sorry properly alright?" Kevin instructs sternly "of course" I leave and go into our room.

"Sage? Are you in here?" I ask softly as I carefully close the door. "Nick! There you are! I'm sorry about a while ago" sage goes to hug me as she starts to sob lightly, making my heart break.

"Shh it's not your fault alright? I wasn't able to respect what you wanted and that's my fault, ok?" I assure her "yes but-" sage starts, as I cut her off.

"Sage, no. It was my fault, Brian made me realize you were just doing something to help benefit our relationship. I'm sorry I didn't see that... I was scared you wouldn't accept my apology for what I did a while ago too, so, I went and got some stuff that's why it took me long I didn't know what to get you" I sigh.

"An old man helped me, he was incredibly kind and gave me relationship advice too." I continued

flashback

"Ugh! I don't know what to get her" I whined, I was looking for stuff to get sage as an apology.

"You need help young man?" A man probably in his 60s came to me

"Uh yea I need to get some stuff for my girlfriend, because I kind of.. upset her a while ago I didn't mean to but I did and I feel really bad" I explain.

"She'll appreciate anything, a genuine apology is all that matters, I did something terrible back then and all she wanted was a genuine apology, we've been together since we were 14 now I'm.. well old" the old man laughs slightly.

"What if she doesnt accept my apology" I worry "it might take time or she might accept it immediately but as long as you show her you've changed for the better she will take you back as a friend or a boyfriend" he reassures.

"Thank you, I really appreciate it" I smile "of course, although I do suggest clothes and perfume though they love that" the old man laughs.

"I'll keep that in mind thank you" I laugh

flashback over.

"Anyways, I got you chocolates, flowers, clothes, perfume and uh a- a condom well that's more for me but.." I whisper the last part my eyes wondering elsewhere to avoid eye contact with sage.

"Horny horny boy" sage laughs at me "you didn't need to get me all of this, I would've accepted your apology" sage says as she gives me a peck on the lips.

"Yea but I felt bad" I pout "but you didn't need to get me all this, I'll pay you back-"

"No, no you won't"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No also, what do you think about use that condom tonight" I tilt my head to the side with a smirk playing on my lips.

"We could.." sage shrugs "bet" I go to kiss her and well you can imagine the rest.

── ⌗ end chapter *ೃ༄
a/n: sage is getting that nickussy 😩

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

2.3K 20 43
Life only offers so many chances. At the age of thirty-five, Nick Carter realizes that he may be on his last. It's time to make it count. (Written in...
6.4K 44 24
Back in 1996. The Backstreet Boys meet Dawn and Raven. What will happen next?
16.1K 782 61
The boys have been touring for a while and decided to finish college. So they come back home and start a new adventure like the old times. There's s...
1.6K 68 12
At the age of 13, Nick Carter wanted nothing more than ot be treated like an adult. When he gets his wish...he will realize being a grown up isn't as...