Nekomata Deku

Від Stillwell03

Ashamed and seeking atonement, Izuku hated himself for what he failed to do for his younger sister Shirone wh... Більше

Base Info
The Harem
Harem Part 2
Cat's Lament
Operation Dekuharem
Entrance Exams
Furrocious First day
Struggles of the Felines
Party of Five
Mina's Playtime
Fated Reunion
A Kittens Past
Kindness
Cheering On
Their Reunion
Promises
Fond Farewells
Cat vs Phoenix
Omega Heat
New Additions
The Internships
Moving Forward
Battle against the Hassaikai
Hellish Truth
A Rabbit's Kitty
Dekuharem Meeting
Rocking a Princess
Strong Kitty
High off your Whiskers
Midnight's Talk
Genius Illusions
Kittens!?
Cold Then Hot
Phoenix and Fallen Angel
Here Kitty Kitty
Full Swing
Devils and Angels
Final Exam Issues
Izuku vs Serafal
Kitty Mayhem
First of Many
Midnight's Lover!?
Steamy Night
Penalty Time
Faction Meeting
Family Reunion
Family
Kuroka Fitting In
Beach Trip
Training Camp
Diplomacy
Attack
Mutations
Returning a Favor
Strategic Work
God of Mischief
All out Assault
Evil Pieces?
Return and Suggestions
Parental Turmoil
Energetic Paradise
Provisional
Crosses to Bare
Push to the Finish
Rescue
Izuku vs Kuroka
Success
Mating Video
Family Lineage
Akeno's Watch
Feline Hunts
Talks of War
Beginning of War
Kuroka's Fury
Dragon Slayer
Fight to the Finish
Deku vs Shigaraki

Holy Woman's Repentance

1.7K 45 15
Від Stillwell03

Ok, so this one may be a little strange for some and not as pleasant as others, but I did some of it as a gag and it does kinda work out in the end somewhat. So as a warning, this chapter does have a little of a rapey vibe to it. If some of you do not like that, this is your warning.

Izuku POV:

"So you can turn into a cat too..." Kota asked while seeing me in my cat form on top of Eri's lap.

"Yep." I smiled while purring at the feel of her little hands petting my ears. "Nekomata can turn into cats as a way of disguising themselves. Just like how kuroka and Koneko are on your lap." I glanced over at Koneko who was relaxing calmly on Kota's lap and Kuroka who was on her back enjoying a belly rub.

"So comfy it is to be in this form and get attention. Don't you think, Izuku?"

"I'll admit. It does give me some nice bonding time with Eri. But I'm sure Kuro enjoys being rubbed over there by Itsuka." I responded to Kuroka while looking at our cat familiar who was on his back in his giant form being given as much love as Itsuka could give.

"Daddy. I have a question?"

"What is it, Eri?"

"What does it mean to be a child raised in sin?"

Everyone stopped what they were doing for me to hop off and land on my four paws. "Eri, sweetie. Where did you hear that from?"

"The vine lady keeps saying that and that I should ripen my evil ways."

"I think you mean 'repent' honey and that's something you shouldn't learn." I gritted my teeth in anger before getting on my back legs. "WHAT THE HECK IS SHIOZAKI'S PROBLEM WITH ME!? I DON'T FLAUNT HAVING SEVERAL GIRLFRIENDS! I TRY TO AVOID SHOWING IT TO EVERYONE IN PUBLIC! THERE ISN'T A REASON YOU SHOULD TRY AND CORRUPT ERI! WHEN I FIND HER, I'M GOING TO MAKE SURE THAT SHE KNOWS HOW SCARY THIS KITTY WITH CLAWS CAN BE!"

"That sounds very unintimidating while in your cat form." Koneko points this out as everyone in the room stares at me standing up with anger in my voice. Eri started giggling a bit for me to shrug my shoulders.

"I stand by what I say."

Few hours later

After spending some time with Kota, I was able to bring him back to Mandalay who seemed to be a little more at ease than when I first saw her. To put it in words, she actually looked like she mellowed a lot out since the other day in the bath. "Thank you for watching Kota. I hope he wasn't a problem for you and your sisters."

"None at all. Personally, I like the fact he was able to hang around Eri. Having a lot of people around to support her is all well and good, but having people her own age is something I'd prefer her to get used to for interaction purposes."

"I understand. I think that does Kota a world of good too." Mandalay smiled at me before Kota walked up to stare at me in the eyes.

"Thank you. Also, your cat self looks cool."

"Aww. Thank you." I smiled as they left the hall we were in. Once they were out of range, my smile turned into a scowl to begin walking towards where class B was staying. 'I'm not letting this go.' I stormed in front of the door before kicking it down in a fit of anger to see Shiozaki talking with Irina and Xenovia with Ochako and Kaachan beside them. "SHIOZAKI!"

"Can't you use the door like a normal person? It's bad enough that you're sullying our classes with your unholy-"

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU SAY TO ERI!?"

"What difference does it make what I say to her when I say the truth." She remained composed as I walked in clearly pissed off.

"IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE SINCE SHE THINKS SHE'S A CHILD RAISED IN SIN AND THAT SHE HAS TO REPENT FOR SOMETHING THAT YOU THINK SHE'S RESPONSIBLE FOR!"

"Woah, YOU'RE CORRUPTING THE SNOWBALL!?" Kaachan shouted in anger with Irina and Xenovia scowling at the church girl. "WHAT THE HELL DID SHE DO TO YOU!? SHE PROBABLY THINKS YOU'RE A GOOD PERSON AND DOESN"T GET WHY YOU'RE MEAN TO HER!"

"I was not mean. I was saying the truth-"

"YOU CALLED A GIRL WITH TRUST ISSUES A CHILD RAISED IN SIN! WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!?" Ochako shouted in anger to surprise all of us. "IF ERI GETS MESSED UP FOR THIS, I'M GOING TO..." Her anger was getting the best of her before she calmed down for a second and looked at me. "Izuku. FUCK HER ASS!"

"...What?" All of us asked as Ochako explained.

"Shiozaki was told she has permission by Michael that she can sleep with you to give the Angel's faction a holy Nekomata like Irina is trying to do, but I'd rather her become a fucking anal slave if she wants to say this crap to Eri!"

"HOW DARE YOU THINK OF ME USING SOMETHING I DEFICATE FROM AS SOMETHING SO VILE!"

"YOU LOST THAT RIGHT TO HAVE A BETTER IMAGE WITH ME WHEN YOU MADE ERI THINK SHE'S DOING SOMETHING WRONG WHEN SHE'S LIVING HER LIFE AS BEST SHE CAN!"

Kaachan got up being the strangely calmest out of all of us to walk towards me. "Deku. Fuck the living shit out of her ass and make her your anal bitch."

'Ok. That explains why she's so calm. She's on board with this.' "I'd honestly wanna kick her ass right now more than sleep with her-" Kaachan shoved some kind of pill in my mouth to force me to swallow it. When she did, my body started feeling hot for some reason. "The hell was that?"

"A drug that induces a heat cycle in Nekomata. Thank Kuroka for that one. She's loading us up to make sure you get a lot of bitches. Now, if you wanna fuck Holy Bitch over there..."

"I HAVE A NAME!"

"Fuck her ass as hard as you can. Consider this her understanding what it feels like to be in our shoes and knowing that you normally is nowhere as dangerous as when you're in bed or behind closed doors." Everyone but Shiozaki left the room for it to be only me and her. There was a silence before Shiozaki began getting up.

"I do not care for any of this, so I shall take my leave-" I grabbed her by the back of her shirt to have her glare at me. "Are you going to commit a crime now-" She glanced at me in fear as my mind started to fade. Before it was gone completely, I gave her a simple response.

"You wanna be anal about your religious beliefs and it being pushed on a child that has a lot to deal with without it, then expect someone to put a pole up that ass you have." My mind went blank as I dragged her towards a bedroom of someone I had no idea.

Lemon Warning🍋

3rd person POV:

Izuku threw Ibara on a bed with her looking in anger at him. "So you believe you can do what you wish with me without reappercus-" She was stopped when the nekomata dropped his pants to show his throbbing footlong erection. Ibara stood face to face with it to show her disgust immediately. "GET THAT DISGUSTING THING OUT OF MY FACE THIS INSTANT!"

"You won't be calling this disgusting by the time I'm done with you. Now lick it or else this'll be painful for you." Izuku glared down at the vine quirk user with her immediately trying to reject it. As a way to avoid more irritation, Izuku grabbed her head and pulled her mouth open to slam himself down her throat. Ibara felt irritation at this as she was overwhelmed by Izuku's male musk and felt nauseated by it. However, things began to feel different as her mind started to get hazy from it and slowly enjoy the sensation of the scent.

'This smell is making me nauseous, but I'm enjoying this. Why?' Izuku adjusted the way his thrusts were to have his dick push on Ibara's cheek before going down her throat again. 'Don't tell me that I'm enjoying this. There's no way I would like such a deplorable thing.'

Saliva began dripping down Ibara's chin for her hands to slowly move down towards her crotch to caress it. Her mind was drifting off and she couldn't understand why. A few minutes continued to pass with Izuku groaning as his thrusts became faster. "I'm gonna cum soon. Make sure you take it all in your throat."

'He wouldn't dare.' Izuku continued to thrust faster before giving one final slam in and having the base of his dick bulge up to indicate his knot and came right down Ibara's throat. 'Can't...breathe...' She tried tapping his hip to get Izuku to stop, but to no accord as his hands remained where they were, keeping the vine quirk user from pulling away. When he finally let go, Ibara opened her mouth as wide as she could to pull Izuku's knot out and take in a large breath of air. "*cough* *cough* Are you trying to suffocate me!?"

"It's funny that you seem to be having trouble. Itsuka seems to enjoy it when I shove my dick down her throat and cum directly into her belly."

"Why should I care what your acts of sin are like with my classmate?" Ibara got up attempting to walk out while cleaning the saliva and residual semen off her mouth. "Now that you are calmer. I shall take my leave."

"And who said that we were done~?" She turned around to see Izuku's member still standing tall, ready to go for another round. "I said before that I'd make your ass mine and I have plans to."

"J-just stay back, ok. I-I'll apologize to Eri if you do not." Ibara tried to reason with Izuku as she slowly backed up to the door. Before she could reach the handle, Izuku pounced and landed on Ibara. "DO YOU HONESTLY THINK THIS IS RIGHT!? YOU ARE NOT ONLY COMMITTING SIN, BUT A CRIME!"

"I'm getting really irritated now with your mouth." Using a bit of magic, Izuku was able to mute Ibara for a small bit of time with her shouting in anger at him. "There we go. Now you won't be able to say anything rude or insulting. Now about the main event now." Izuku extended his claws in his right hand to slice down at Ibara to have all her clothing be cut, but leave her body completely untouched. "I'll admit, that perv's trick had some assistance with that one."

Izuku moved himself to have his member slide over Ibara's entrance with her in fear. 'He's not going to do that, is he? I don't want my first time being out of wedlock. Please don't do that.' She started to cry a little with Izuku smirking at her.

"And what made you think I was going for that entrance? I was only using a little of your fluids for lubricant." Izuku pulled Ibara up a little to have her lower half in the air. "What I'm aiming for, is right here!" In one thrust, Izuku slammed his dick deep into Ibara's ass for her mouth to open wide as if she wanted to scream. "Damn, your ass feels good. It's like it wants to suck me in as deep as I can go."

'Don't say dumb things like that! It's filthy! I use that hole for something unsightly!'

"Let me guess, you're saying how I shouldn't say something perverse like that about your ass because of it's intended purpose." Ibara stopped for a second to look at Izuku and see his tail touching her head. "I can read your mind with a little magical assistance."

'If he can read my mind, then...LET GO OF ME THIS INSTANT BEFORE I ACTUALLY DO REPORT YOU!'

"You're in hell, honey. Also, Michael gave me the green light to fuck your brains out. So I'm gonna do that." Izuku moved his hips back a bit before slamming them back into Ibara for her mouth to open again. Her ass spread open wide for him as the nekomata's member moved along her insides. They wrapped tightly around for Izuku's dick to feel as if it was being strangled. As they moved, Ibara's ass continued to bounce with her small supple ass slapping on Izuku's hips to create a smacking sound inside the room. Hoping to help her gain some more pleasure, Izuku moved his tails to caress the vine quirk user's breasts for her to wince in pleasure.

'Why does this feel nice? I should hate this, but I don't.' Ibara felt a sudden spike in pleasure to look down and see Izuku smirk. He continued to hit the area he did for it to rub directly towards Ibara's womb. As he did, her pussy began to drip more of her juices to have it slide down towards her stomach. 'This is sin. I shouldn't enjoy it. This is sin. I shouldn't enjoy it. This is...sin....I shouldn't....' She tried to continually say to herself words of encouragement to avoid succumbing to pleasure before a bulging in her ass was felt.

"I'm gonna knot soon. Get ready to have your ass become mine to use as a sex tool." Izuku moved faster with Ibara's breath being more sporadic. She was silently panting with her body heating up as she did. In Izuku's final thrust, he slammed his knot in for Ibara's body to spasm and climax, spraying her fluids on both of them while having scalding hot semen seep into her ass. Her mind went black with an abnormal cold sensation being felt. She looked down to see Izuku using his fingers to rub around the entrance a lubricant. "This is to make it easier for you to have this happen. I'll also use magic to dull the pain." He did as he said for a magic seal to come shortly after as he soon yanked his dick out of Ibara's ass for only the pleasure to be felt shortly after.

'I...I almost lost my mind there. Now that he's finished, I should be able to-'

"Alright. Time for round two." Izuku spoke up for Ibara to look behind her in fear and notice his bulging member standing tall.

'Am I going to become this cat's personal tool or something?'

Lemon End🍋

The next day, Izuku's POV:

After teaching Shiozaki the error of her ways, she became notably more mellow around us with Itsuka notably surprised. Right now, I was sitting in the library of the Sitri family estate learning what I could about the family's lineage. 'I wonder what I should do next to help the factions? From what Oden said, the seal on Loki he put should keep him at bay as long as nobody messes with it, but I'd rather be ready for anything.'

"Midoriya." I pulled my mind out of my thoughts when I noticed Shiozaki walking in. "I believe I owe you an apology for how I had acted around Eri. I understand that you are trying your best to raise her as best you can and I had no right to cast judgement upon you. As such, I had given Eri a fruit basket as an apology as well as some freshly made bread I had done earlier in the day."

"Yeah. I should probably apologize to you as well. I know you weren't trying to anger us and though you were in the wrong, doing something as bad if not worse doesn't make me the good guy in this. If I can do something as an apology for that, let me know."

"Actually, there is. I have already learned of what your objective is to help raise the Nekomata race back from endangerment and would require multiple women to do so. As such, I'd like to offer my reproductive actions."

"wait. what?" I had to listen to her a second time just to understand I heard her right.

"I am willing to carry your child as a way to assist. Also, please hit this on occasion during the day today." She handed me a small button with it having a grayish tint to it along with a small side to it to adjust something.

'Weird. Am I supposed to move this up and down and press it, or just press the button?' As I pressed it, Shiozaki fell to her knees with a look as if she wasn't feeling too good coming to her face. "Shiozaki. Are you alright?"

"I...I am...Also, Ngh! Call me Ibara from now on." She slowly got back up with the blush on her face not going away.

"Uhh...Ok. If you wanna learn a little more about what we're doing, ask Kaachan or Ochako. I'll send them a text in a little bit about you joining up and apologizing."

"Thank you." Ibara went to walk away, but tripped for a moment to fall over. When she did, I noticed she had nothing on under her skirt and two things taped up her thigh with a cord going into her butt. I immediately knew what she gave me now to put it on the lowest setting and place the button to the side.

'I think I broke the holy girl.'

And that finishes this chapter. See what happens next time with Izuku and his quest to repopulate his species. Hope you all enjoyed and thanks for reading.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

6.1K 148 6
Izuku Midoriya was born quirkless along with his twin sister Izumi as they were discriminated against by their friends in school even their childhood...
1.2K 23 12
izuku midoriya was a boy with a dream of becoming the best hero but one visit to the doctor changed his life forever. After being kidnapped and force...
86.7K 1.7K 24
Izuku Midoriya lived a horrible life ever since he found out he was quirkless. He was neglected by his parents, and bullied by his sister and closest...
488K 17.5K 40
COMPLETE!!! He has hidden it for so long and he has done it so well, but Bakugou has a big secret. In his last year of middle school he was sexually...