Cat vs Phoenix

Izuku POV:

The afternoon of the day after the Sports Festival began kinda normal for me. "Common Ashido, you can toast the cat!" Me and Mina had been having a stare off for about an hour with us both not blinking once. "L-losing it." I kept staring blankly at her with it apparent whe was about to blink. "GYAA!" "I win, MEOW!" "HOW CAN YOU DO THIS SO EASILY!?" "How often do you see cats blink?" A large amount of the class think on this before giving a face saying they get it. "Anyway, I'm off to Kuoh academy." I begin to get up to head to the door. "Mind if we tag along?" I look behind me to see Ochako, and Kaachan smiling. "Ok." We start heading out to the train station without much conversation.

"So why did you have to go to Kuoh today?" "I kinda wondered that too when Sona said this before she left." Kaachan and Ochako ask this completely confused why. "Apparently, Sir Zechs wants me to see about breaking an arraigned marriage apart with his little sister and another pure bred devil." "Why are they allowing this to happen to begin with?" "To put it simply, the holy war between angels, fallen angels, and devils put the Devil realm in a state of their numbers of pure bred devils are at a really dangerous low. The realm originally had 72 head families before the war, now it's down to 3 that hold any real ties to the original. Those three are the Gremory, Sitori, and Phoenix. The third son and next head of the Phoenix family is trying to marry the daughter of the Gremory family without her approving of it."

Kaachan and Ochako looked at me a little confused. "Ok, so why the fuck are you getting involved?" "I'm an outside faction. I have no political gain from the marriage happening or not, so I can make an unbiased opinion for them. With Sona's arraigned marriage to me, he has to at least take my opinion into consideration as the next male to lead the Sitori family." They seemed to understand the basics enough to see why Sir Zechs asked me. "You have any info on this Phoenix guy Deku?" "Not much. All I know is the third son is an insufferable prick that looks at reborn devils as toys for him to play with." "Dude sounds like a dick." "What's worse is all his servants are women that look at him as a savior that they want to please with everything they can." "How's that different than us?" "He doesn't care for them and will toss them away when he's bored with them." Both Ochako and Kaachan stopped to say the exact same thing. "What an asshole."

At Kuoh academy

We finally arrive at Kuoh with Sona waiting at the front for us. "Good to see you didn't forget." She turns to start heading into the school after we meet her. "Right this way." As we head into the school, some people start to stare at us. "Aren't those UA students?" "That cat boy was the one that forfeited to the blond." "The brown haired ones a real hottie." "Oh please, you think you have a chance?" "Geez, is this gonna be what it's like when we're big time pros?" "Maybe Kaachan, but that one definitely has no chance of taking either of you with me around." We started to snicker a bit before heading to an old building.

"This is the Occult Research clubs building. Rias and everyone are already inside." We begin to enter the building to walk towards a room. When we enter, we see the Gremory family and some blond guy that looked like a tool messing with the head of the Gremory houses hair.

 When we enter, we see the Gremory family and some blond guy that looked like a tool messing with the head of the Gremory houses hair