Faction Meeting

Izuku POV:

The day of the meeting between the angels, devils and fallen angels finally came. From what I learned from Hyoudou, he had a personal run in with Azazel who leads the fallen angels. I've heard rumors that the guy takes an interest in Sacred Gears and that the pervert caught his eye. Not that I blame him since having a dragon inside of your weapon is something that is interesting. But my biggest concern is the rumors I hear about how over the top he is. Needless to say, he's one guy that I without a doubt do not want to make an enemy of.

"This place is safe as well?" Gremory asked entering into the common space of the dorms for me to nod.

"I triple seal prepared this place. I don't mean to brag, but it'll be a bit difficult for even your brother and Sona's sister to break through." I felt a bit of satisfaction saying this before seeing a blond foreign person behind the Gremory head. One sniff and I knew the feminine person was both a guy and half vampire. "So who's the guy over there?"

"This is Gasper. He's our other bishop. For reasons that are kinda hard to explain, he's going to remain here with Koneko and Eri while the meeting takes place." Akeno points this out for Eri to go up to the guy to nearly put him in a panic attack.

"It's ok. Here." She passed him a small piece of apple for Gasper to hesitantly take it.

"T-thank you."

"Aww. Looks like Eri's trying to help Gasper come out of his shell. That's just precious."

"I'm still really thrown off by this guy's scent. He is a man, right?"

"Biologically, yes." I could easily see Hyoudou looked a bit disturbed to understand he was having problems coming to terms with this as well.

"Let's go, you two . We need to head over to the meeting."

"Right." We followed Gremory to the meeting area in the auditorium. There, Nezu had tables set up for everyone with it being dead silent.

'Geez. The tension in here is so thick you can cut it with a knife.'

"Welcome all to UA. My name is Principal Nezu and we're so excited to host the leaders of the devil, angel and fallen angel factions."

Azazel spoke up next to respond to this. "Thanks for the warm welcome, rodent. I'm not one for beating around the bush, so I'll get right to the point that we all know. God is dead."

'Subtle much?'

"Right now, I think it's best for each member to call for a peace treaty for each faction. This prolonged war has gone on long enough and I think it's fair to say that we're all in need of ending it and regrowing our forces somewhat."

"Please forgive my intrusion on this, but might I ask what exactly is the situation on each side?" Nezu raised his paw in curiosity. "Mr. Midoriya has told us of what had been the case of the war with it being stalled for a long time as well as what he knew of the devil faction. However, we are not fully aware of the situation in regards to the other factions. Could you be so kind as to enlighten us?"

Sir Zechs explained the situation in regards to the four devil kings and the original ruler of the devils dying in the war. The system they have in place is rather well put, but the birth of new devils is extremely low to require reborn devils. The lifespan isn't the issue, but eventually the system will topple over if something isn't done. The same can be said about angels on a more dangerous scale by what Michael has described. If their attention isn't on how to birth new angels due to the death of God and several high ranking angels soon, the holy faction will fall. The fact they're barely able to manage the system of prayer and stuff to allow souls into heaven to some degree is astounding at best, but it is still flawed. Things haven't been so hot on the fallen angel faction from Azazel's view. They suffered arguably the least in high ranking members, but they lost several low ranking members to make it dangerous if they were to go to war.