Fated Reunion

Just pointing this out folks, this chapter will go over one of the two different gloves that Izuku's costume has that I mentioned was made of special materials. Keep that in mind when the USJ incident begins. Now, on to the next chapter!

Izuku POV:

Today started as any normal day before class. Everyone was getting ready with Utsushimi taking her seat behind me. "So, you and like four of the girls in this class are in a relationship? Toats boo magnet man." "..." I was not really paying attention due to some weird feeling I've been having all morning. I couldn't tell what it was, but it felt like every fiber of my being was telling me to run. 'I probably shouldn't have eaten that old tuna can like Nejire said. I thought it was still good. That's the last time I eat stuff that expires the next day.' "Oi, Deku! Can you answer the slang bitch so she stops rambling about our dirty secrets and hitting the mark." "Wait, WHAT!?" I come out of my thoughts to Kaachan chopping my head and Utsushimi next to us. "Whats wrong? Your normally not this to yourself." "It's nothing Kaachan. Just me overthinking something." "Ok, just know I'm here if you wanna talk about it. Same with Ochako, Nejire, and Mina if it means anything." I smile and shrug off the feeling to reassure Kaachan. She doesn't really drop it, but accepts that it's not best to dive into it.

"Ok everyone, today we need to do a few important things before class." Everyone stops dead in their tracks when Ms. Midnight says this. "Calm down, it's nothing like the first day. We just have to pick out a class rep and vice rep." "Thank goodness, it's just normal school stuff." Everyone answers with this before they start shouting with cheer to be class rep. "I wanna be class rep!" "Me! Pick me!" "What we need, is someone manly like me." Everyone kept doing this until Ida spoke up. "I suggest that we need a vote system to which we choose out of majority!" "That actually sounds like it could work." I speak up to this with everyone looking at me. "Think of it this way, we don't really know each other much to make any solid impressions other than what we basically know. If we do a voting election, anyone that has the majority votes will have stood out enough to lead our class. First will be rep, and second will be vice rep. Sound fair enough?"

The room stayed silent until Kirishima spoke up. "When you put it that way, that sounds awesome man!" Everyone agreed with Ms. Midnight passing around small sheets of paper for us to write who should be class rep on it. Once the tallies were done, I was the class rep with 7 votes with Yaoyorozu being vice rep wtih 2. "How did I get 7 votes? I didn't even vote for myself." I start to see Ochako, Nejire, Mina, and Kaachan look away with a whistle like they were ignorant. 'Figures.' I look to my side to see Yaoyorozu whistling as well. 'The hell!?' "Now that we have our rep and vice rep picked, lets begin class."

At lunch

I began to sit at a table consisting of everyone that voted for me with a few extra. "Ok, so you four count for most, Yaoyorozu counts for the fifth, who else voted for me?" "To make matters clear Midoriya, I was one of the seven." Ida speaks up with a bit of a smile at me. "You have fought and risked your life several times without hesitation since the incident at the entrance exams. You were also able to hold your own against two of the strongest students in our class. How could I not?" "Yeah man, the way you were able to take out both Bakugo and Todoroki in a cat form was so manly." Kirishima started to wrap me in a choke hold with a smile. I looked around to see everyone smiling back at me to feel happy. It made me feel like I belonged with them.

After lunch, we all headed back to the class with something catching my eye. "Ooohh! A red dot." I try to catch it for it to always evade me. "Get back here you little thing!" "Is it this easy to beat this guy, or is this weird?" I look over to see Utsushimi with a pen that's making a light. "Oh, that's what that was. Sorry." Everyone started to laugh at the fact I could get so distracted by just a red dot on the floor before we sit down for Ms. Midnight to come in. "Today for hero training, we will be going to the USJ. I won't force you to wear your costumes, but you can if you wish." She presses a button for our costumes to come out. "Once your changed, meet me outside for a joint training session with class B you green horns~." She says the last part in a disturbingly sexual way to a point I was a little scared.