Family

3rd person POV:

Kuroka felt somewhat uneasy making this decision. "Izuku...I...I can't stay with you. I'm targeted by the Devils for what I've done."

"We've cleared that up." Gremory spoke up for Kuroka to look at her. "The truth came out and Midoriya is in charge of hunting you down and delivering whatever punishment he deems is necessary for you."

"I've killed people and hurt you and Shirone."

"I've made amends with it and I'm pretty sure Koneko did too." Koneko looked down for a moment, understanding that her sister even when she hurt them was just trying to do what she thought was best for them.

"I've...I've hurt more."

"Kuroka." Izuku hugged his sister again in a way to try and reassure her. "For a long time, I hated you as well as myself because of what happened. But after I found people that care for me and love me, I decided it was best to make peace with my past. As such, I want to give you the same peace I was able to gain. You held onto so much grief because of me and Koneko. You can let it go. Let it go and let us take some of that grief."

Koneko started to walk towards her older siblings and hug them as well. "Kuro-nee. Please be part of our family again. I...we love you. We want you to be part of our family going forward." Now shaking in grief, Kuroka bit her lip as a single tear came down her cheek.

"Shirone....Izuku.....*hic* when....when did you two grow up?" Her hands slowly went to hold Koneko's and Izuku's head and began sobbing into them. "I...I don't deserve this. I'm *hic* I'm so sorry for hurting you two for so many years." Finally letting go of her guilt, Kuroka sobbed into her younger siblings' heads with everyone present to smile at what they saw.

"So the nice cat lady was really daddy's and Aunt Neko's sister?" Eri asked with Xenovia nodding.

"That's right, Eri. Your daddy and aunts had some problems, but they're able to now put the past where it should be."

Irina began sobbing at this while wiping her tears with a tissue. "It's just so heartwarming!" She blew her nose in it with Kuro going over to the three.

"Meow. Kuroka. You didn't betray everyone?" The small demon cat asked with tears in his eyes.

"How could I betray my family? I love them too much to do anything of the sort." Hearing this, Kuro turned into his real form to push his head up against Kuroka's and cry.

"This is nice. I hope Koneko, Izuku and Kuroka can have a life together now." Issie states as Gremory smiled and held his hand.

"Yeah. It's small, but they're now on a road to recovery." Another shake happened for everyone to look around and try to recompose themselves. Gremory ran towards the window to see both Vali and Azazel facing off for some reason. "Wait, I thought the White Dragon Emperor was on the side of the Fallen Angels?"

"Yeah. Vali's not." Kuroka bluntly explained while giving the real truth. "Vali is a faction leader of the Chaos Brigade as well as the son of the former Lucifer. The one before Sir Zechs."

"Wait, but if he's a member of the original 72 pillars, why is he trying to destroy the faction he's part of?"

Kuroka held up two fingers to answer Izuku. "First. He was deemed impure since he was the son of a human mother. That immediately pulled his nobility status and let the title go to Sir Zechs. The second is to initiate a battle with the most powerful being in existence. Big Red."

"Wait, you mean that dragon from ancient legend that is the most powerful dragon in existence?"

"The one in the same daughter of Gremory."