Family Lineage

Camie POV:

I started waking up the next morning after the fun night before like uber exhausted. I didn't get it, but it was like my body just didn't wanna get up. Then again, I did get a fun little knock up session and then some after Izuku finished up with Ibara. "Morning *yawn*." I glanced to my side to see Akeno like so checking me out. "Seems you're looking a little tired. Maybe if I wanted, I could have some fun with you and you wouldn't be able to stop me~"

She started going on top of me with a smirk before I got the chance to move my arm and give her booty a good spank to make her somewhat happy. "Yo, girl. Ease up so early in the morning. You're almost as thirst as Izuku is when he boned Sona in his heat."

"Somewhat envy her at that point." She laughed before the realization of our cute little bae not being in the bed hit us.

"You seen Izuku?"

"He went out to train a little. Shame, I would've liked to do some training for him myself."

"Which entails having intercourse with him until you sap out almost all of his fluids. Sometimes I think you're more succubus than standard devil." Ibara spoke up from the ground with her holding her back. Totes not gonna blame her, but you deserve that after wanting your bum railed until it was beet red last night. "I need to go take a bath." She got up and was somewhat shaky before going to her clothes and gettin them and headin downstairs with a robe on her body to bathe.

"...How much you wanna bet she'll run into a perv before getting in the bath?"

"Hmm..." Akeno thought of my suggestion before smiling. "Which perv and how far are they going to get before she ties them up with her vines?" I smirked at this knowing how much I digged hanging out with Akeno.

"We should probably get up too and open a few windows. It smells like an orgy just happened here."

"Didn't one kinda already take place?"

"...I'll give ya that."

Izuku POV:

'That felt good.' After waking up, I decided to go for a run today. Not cause I was shirking my training, but more to enjoy the fresh air and clear my thoughts a bit. I mean, I have four kittens on the way with three more added on after that. That's not even counting the three that I'm almost certain are with the Pussycats and Usagi and Eri. Things are starting to pile up with me. "I'm back." I walked into the dorms to see the Pussycats sitting down and enjoying breakfast with Eri while Kuro and Fenrir were down below seeing if they could eat anything that falls. All three of their stomachs were of a bit more a notable of having children in it.

"welcome back, kitten. We were just having a fun talk with Eri and telling her about her new brothers or sisters on the way~" Pixiebob winked at me with the fact I could see my babies in the Pussycats growing somewhat making me want to cry.

I immediately ran over and began resting my head on Mandalay's stomach and placing my hands on Pixiebob and Ragdoll's. "Hahaha! You're one earnest kitten knowing what you like."

"These are children I made with you. Why wouldn't I want to give them attention. Hello my kittens. I'm your daddy." I gave a big smile with Eri starting to giggle at me.

"Daddy really likes my mommies having big bellies. He acts like this with mama Kaachan and Mama Ocha too. I also saw him doing this with Mama Neji."

"Weirdo." I glanced up to notice Kota who was simply eating and watching the whole thing go down.

"Kota. I'm sorry I didn't notice you before. How are you?" I smiled at him with the young boy giving me a bit of a blush and averting his eyes.

"F-fine."