Cold Then Hot

Shouto won last round, so this one will be about Shouto introducing Izuku to her family. Enjoy.

Izuku POV:

The week came and went as if it was nothing for us with next to no problems whatsoever. Shouto however came to me during the week to keep my weekend from being filled without giving much information. Since I didn't have much to do anyway with Kaachan saying she won the next 'raffle' as they called it, I didn't put much thought into it. When Saturday came, Shouto had said we were going to her home to introduce me to her brother, sister, and father. To be honest, I'd rather have said screw you to Endeavor instead of playing nice with him. But this wasn't for me. This was for Shouto. So I grit my teeth and accepted this to wear a nice pair of jeans and a decent jacket since it was an unusually cold day. Shouto decided to go with a long sleeved black dress that had an opening near the chest to show some of her cleavage with stockings to try and stay warm as well. Once done, we took a train to Shouto's hometown to reach her family's home. Needless to say it was HUGE!

"Jeez! This is messed up!" "Honestly, I don't understand why people think this is amazing

"Jeez! This is messed up!" "Honestly, I don't understand why people think this is amazing." 'Of course you wouldn't. You live almost as much like a princess as Momo.' We walked in to have the door be opened by a woman in her mid twenties with glasses and white hair that had small bits of red in it. "Nice to see you again Shouto." "Hi Fuyumi. How are you doing?" "Alright. You're actually early though." The woman called Fuyumi looked over to notice me before smiling. "So you must be Izuku. Shouto said she had a boyfriend and that you were extremely cute." She noticed my tails and ears to be somewhat mesmerized at them. "I can see why. You look adorable with the tails and the ears. Almost like a black...." She stopped to see the green tips in my hair. "Black and green cat." "Uh, thanks." I felt Shouto hug me a bit for my tail's fur to poof up a bit. "Meow!" "OH MY GOD! THAT'S ADORABLE! YOU EVEN MEOW!" She started jumping up and down before letting us in to see Endeavor and some guy with white hair on opposite sides of the living room.

"Dad. Natsuo. Shouto's here with her boyfriend." Both looked over with Endeavor giving me the evil eye. "I didn't expect her to be with a stray cat. I thought I raised you better than this Shouto." "Says the man that made me into a soldier." Shouto seemed to not like her dad to the point I could almost see her ice half start up and change the temp of the room to that of outside. "Yo Shouto! How ya been little sis?" The guy with white hair came over to us and put his arms around both me and his sister. "Nice to meet ya kid. Names Natsuo. I'm Shouto's older brother." "Sorry for late introductions as well. But I'm Fuyumi. Shouto's older sister." "I-it's nice to meet you two. I'm Izuku Midoriya." Natsuo looked at me for a second before realizing who I was. "You're that guy that beat Shouto in the Sports Festival! You're tough." "Thanks, but I think your sister's tougher than me in all honesty." Natsuo started to laugh a bit before pulling off me and Shouto to head over to the side of the room. "I like this guy Shouto!"

Endeavor kept scowling before we sat on the sofa. The image was kinda creepy to anyone that watched since I was in the middle with Fuyumi and Natsuo to my right, and Endeavor on my left with Shouto hugging me. "So how did you two become a couple?" Natsuo began asking for me to look at Shouto rather curious why she found me interesting. "When I first met him, he was kinda...to be honest, sorta cocky in my opinion. Didn't help when I saw him naked during training also." "WHAT!?" Endeavor got out of his seat prepared to turn me into a charred cat before Shouto held her right hand out prepared to freeze him. "I dare you to try what you're about to do Endeavor." Both stood there ready to kill one another before the pro finally backed down. "So what happened after that to make you interested in Izuku?" Fuyumi asked, trying to get us back on topic before Shouto calmed down to hug me again. "During the USJ, I saw Izuku fight for his life and even be something I would've never imagined. When I heard what happened in his past after, I sorta found myself interested in him to the point where I wanted to learn more about him." She started to blush at the next part. "He even tried to hug all the anger out of me during the Sports Festival to the point I sorta took a kiss from him. It tasted like cream and well...I liked it."