Izuku vs Kuroka

3rd person POV:

As the battle with Kuroka continued to rage on, several of class A began pushing to get the evacuation and rescue done as quickly as possible. "Please! I think my arm's broken!" A member of HUC spoke up for Momo and Kyoka to hear and run up to her.

"Are you able to walk?" The woman nodded answering Momo before making a makeshift sling for her. "For now, this is the best we can do to help ease your pain. We'll get you somewhere where we can check on it more. For now, just try to avoid putting pressure or keeping your arm in a bad position."

"Thank you! Thank you hero!" Kyoka led the woman back to the new medic area with Momo looking around again for more people to help.

'For now, there's nothing I can do to help Izuku. I'm on the opposite side of where this is happening. If I want to help, the best thing I can do is help rescue everyone as quickly as possible to avoid there being more complications for him.'

"HELP!" Another person was shouting for help with Momo stopping and going towards the area.

'Just keep going. The worst thing you can do right now is second guess yourself.'

With Izuku

Izuku began constantly trying to fight back against his sister to keep her on her toes. Thanks to this, Kuroka's entire attention was on him to allow everyone to evacuate. 'His focus with Senjutsu is stronger than before. I figured he was more capable with it than Shirone. Even during the fight at the USJ, I knew he had talent.' Izuku got low to give a solid stomp to Kuroka's stomach to send her back. She didn't expect it to phase her, but suddenly felt the wind get knocked out of her. 'A delayed reaction?'

"I've found out by some of my friends that it's not how powerful your style is, but how versatile you can make it." Izuku went back at Kuroka with his hands glowing green with Ki flowing through them. "Now, Special Move: Twin dragon Roar!" He shot the Ki out to make it look like both were spiraling and taking the form of dragons to intrigue Kuroka a bit.

In an act of defense, Kuroka sent her own Ki out to disperse the attack and have them at a standstill. "I must admit. You've come far with just the little training you had with Senjutsu and Yonjutsu. But I have a task to do, so don't blame me if this ends the way you don't want it to." Kuroka began having a purple aura around her body with her eyes glowing. Soon enough, a gas came out of her to start spreading across the field. "Miasma Screen." The has stormed at Izuku for him to activate OFA at it's max power and mix his Ki with it. He jumped right into the toxic gas and gave an upwards strike, sending the gas above everyone in hopes to protect the civilians and the other examinees. "Nicely done, but you left yourself wide open!" Kuroka appeared right behind Izuku ready to strike with him unable to put up some form of defense or evasion in time.

'Crap. I let my guard down.'

Before she could hit him, a giant pillar of ice came between them with a gust of powerful wind pulling Izuku away from the area. "Interesting. Seems the people here to assist me weren't enough of a match for the both of you. But that's to be expected of two notable heroes in training." Kuroka smiled looking over to Shouto and Inasa who helped make a defense for Izuku.

"Trust me when I say this won't be as easy of a fight as you think." Inasa smirked while saying this with Izuku getting back on his feet.

"Izuku." Shouto spoke up for the Nekomata boy to look at her. "We'll handle watching your back. You focus on keeping her busy."

"What about the other villains?"

"Taken care of!" Inasa gave a thumbs up while smiling. "I might personally be a dog person, but cats are cool to me in their own way. So show your inner cat man and give this woman your best meow!" Everyone stared at him thinking the wind quirk user said probably the dumbest thing in the world. "What? I thought it was clever."