Provisional

Izuku POV:

About a week and a half had gone by since mine and Nejire's little 'act' had happened to get her pregnant. During this time, my class was told about the Provisional License exam that was taking place by Nemuri. She told us how the license is important for us taking a new step into the world by giving the authorization to enter into situations like a pro hero and use our quirks. Adding to this, this is also how several of the other factions will add to the hero faction of our treaty. From what I was told, Sona and Gremory's Devil Houses were going to take the exam as well as Irina. I was also hearing rumors that some of Vali's faction that was formerly part of the Chaos Brigade is going to take it that are of an age they could. Those that weren't were going to be taking a more special exam that would allow them to get the Pro Hero license instead. Unfortunately due to how far along they were, Kaachan and Ochako couldn't participate in this without there being threat to them or our children. It devistated them both knowing that they couldn't take the exam and be on the same level as us with it somewhat making me feel responsible.

Right now, we're on the bus heading towards our testing sight with Eri sitting next to me watching something. "Hey, Eri. Whatcha watching?"

"The Grabbin Dragon."

'The what?' I glanced over towards the Ipad she had to see her watch a show about Hyoudou in his Balance Breaker defeating enemies while grabbing magical 'fun bags' as the show called them. Looking at the credits, I noticed that it was made possible with Sir Zechs and Azazel to confuse me a little, but not more than the song they did. 'I don't know if I should feel more pity for those two for making such a weird show, or for kids that don't understand the difference.' The bus stopped for Nemuri to stand up and motion us off.

As we stood in front of the site, our teacher turned back towards us while holding her swollen stomach. "Alright. First off, I'm sorry to Bakugou and Uraraka for not being able to take the test. I spoke to the Hero Commission and they told me that you both can partake in remedial lessons in about a month and a half. That should give you more than enough time to recover from...you know what, and possibly get the license." Nemuri didn't want to say it out loud since it would seem extremely strange for two members of UA in particular to be pregnant out in the public. "For those of you that are taking it, this is a big step towards your ultimate goal. So I want you all to say with me, go beyond."

"PLUS ULTRA!" We all shouted with some random guy behind us with really short hair saying it with us.

"My apologies." He began straightening himself out before slamming his head into the concrete cracking it and causing his own head to bleed. "I JUST LOVE UA AND COULDN'T RESIST!"

"....This guy is a few scratches short of a post."

"Daddy, why is the weird man bleeding and not doing anything?" Eri asked me for it to confuse me as well.

"I...I honestly don't know, snowball."

"...Oh crap." I glanced at Camie who looked like she went pale.

"INASA! I HAD WARNED YOU NOT TO INTERFERE WITH OTHER CLASSES! YOU ARE HERE DUE TO YOUR TALENT ALONE! DO NOT MAKE A MOCHERY OF OUR SCHOOL!" A guy with wierdly slanted eyes came over towards us for the guy called Inasa to get back behind him next to someone that looked like a human wad of hair. The weird guy glanced at Camie with some irritation for her to stiffen up.

"H-hey, Shishikura. How ya been?"

"Utsushimi. I see you haven't changed. Still a loose canon like in Shiketsu?"

"Hey, you're the one that wanted to make a thing go on with us and I cut it off when you threw me under the bus." We all stopped for a second before I questioned what she said.