ALAINA

By keishy2000

Alaina was the kind of girl who didn't take crap from anyone. She was a bad girl. she had always been tossed... More

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN~
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY - FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE

CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE

131 9 0
By keishy2000

            If you're going to do this then at least do it right. Let him see there's more to you than what's on the outside.

I stared at myself in the fujll length mirror on the closet door. I had curled my hair and had it up in a big messy bun atop my head with a few stranded curls loose. I wore my lepoard mini skaters skirt, showing of my legs, with a white think strap vest. I added loop earnings and gold bangles. I strapped on my three inch red wedge and grabbed my red jacket and purse with my keys from off the bed.

Damn! Don't I look good. Different. Girly. But good. I smilled before twirling on my heels then left locking up.

                           *********

Okay Alaina, maybe this was a bad idea. What if his room mates were here. Damn it..... But there werent any lights and the only sound I heard was a TV. Cartoon.

I stood outside of Jay's place.

Suck it up Vega. You've done this before. He's nothing like the others you've played.

I knocked. No answer.
I knocked again more and when I heard no noise I turned heading back down the steps. I tried didn't I?

"Vega?"

I spun around. Jay stood in the door way wearing nothing but a gray tracks which hung low on his hips.

"You said I should taste your hand." I said quickly, walking back up.

"I remember," he smilled. "But the word date was far from ---------"

"Oh no no, " I chuckled softly. "I was out and I was too lazy to go home and change. I wouldn't do all this for you Parker." I rolled my eyes.

"Am I that not worthy?" He said in a serious tone. I paused unsure what to say. He held the door open a Lil wider. "Please come in." He smilled.

I stepped in.

I glanced around. It was clean and neat. Everything was eathier crome or black leather.

"Like it?" He said standing close behind me. Too close.

"Uh, yeah, I expected the manly look but not the cleanliness." I admitted as he took off my jacked. His finger tips brushed my bare shoulders and I shivered a little.

"I know right. I like clean but I can mess it up if that's your style." I turnt punching his shoulder and he only laugh. Not that he can feel my girly punch.

"This way to the kitchen ma'am," he said leading through the opening on my right.

Wow!

The kitchen was huge and beautiful. I can see that he was already cooking something and I wandered over to the stove.

"I started, just in case you showed up." He said from behind me.

I sniffed. Meat balls in tomato sauce. It smelled delicious. "Can I taste?"

"Sure." He said. I pked up a spoon and tasted.

Uhhhhh this was really really good. I sucked on my tongue.

I turned to face him and give -------- "what?"

"You just moaned and......." He swallowed, I bit my bottom lip. "Do you want wine or beer?" He turnt quickly opening the fridge.

"Beer, I don't want you getting ahead of yourself and thinking this is a date." I smilled. He laughed rolling his eyes at me.

After getting out the beers he came and strained the spaghetti, then got out two plates from the top cupboard.

"Go choose a movie, and it better not be some girly chick flick."

As if I'd watched such a thing. But then again. Hmmmmmm. I left.

I sorted through his DVDs and came across Titanic. Since his VCR player was like mines I put it on.

Jay came out moments later carrying two plates and two beers under his arm. I took the bigger plate as he sat on the floor near me.

"Come on, Titanic."

"Yes cause I've seen all the others. Besides it not a girly movie." I said.

"Ricky has watched this everyday since I've known him and he cries each time." Jay said shaking his head.

"So what? A guy can't have a sensitive side." I said eating. God, this was really good. The best.

"Having feelings gets you hurt." He said bluntly. "Besides it's just raging hormones playing with your head."

I stared at him.

"You are such an ------- "

"Asshole," he grinned,

"I was gonna say skeptic but that sounds better." I smilled at him.

"You're just jealous of my sexiness." He stuck out his tongue and tried sneaking food off my plate. I slapped his wrist.

"Just watch the damn movie." I rolled my eyes at him. I smilled widely.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 356 69
Alaina Palmer is a 18 year old girl, who is sent to Jamaica to go to school because her mother couldn't afford to stay in Miami, Florida that long. W...
4.9K 323 20
She used to be a good girl letting people in, always giving second chances turning the other cheek. A tragic event turns her heart cold and men could...
Bad Girl By Lucy

Fanfiction

58K 1K 20
She was a good girl at school, an A* student and never got into trouble. But I knew the truth about her. All 'good girls' have their secrets.
738K 17.6K 27
Alana was once a normal 19 year old girl trying to make her way through a hard and lonley life when shes ripped from what she knew and shoved into a...