CHAPTER FOURTEEN

It was Thursday and I sat with my laptop outside the dorm underneath a tree. Shay had gone into town to visit her mother and Lola was in tutoring session.

I shoved three Pringles in my mouth and clicked on another song.

"You blew me off, huh, for my sister."

I stared as Ricky dropped himself down besides me. I didn't want company, especially a jerk of a brother.

"Well, I don't like liars." I turned back to my laptop. "Shay made it clear how you and Mia ruined her life." I flicked him on the back of his head and he rubbed from the sting.

"Shay had no right selling me out like that. It was none of her business." He said defensively.

"She's your little sister you jerk, and she's also a girl. Would you stand around if you knew some guy was doing her like that." I said.

"She has a boyfriend? I'll kill that_____" he stopped realizing my point. "This is different. These girls has nothing else to offer and all they want to build their social status." He grinned. "And they're really good in bed."

I shook my head. Boys. All dicks and no brains.
"You're the first girl to blow me off and resist my charms." He continued. "And that just makes me determined to have you more."

I smilled at him."Awwwww, that's so____ not my problem. "

"Why don't you like me?" He practically growled, eyes narrowed.

"Well for starters, you're not my type Ricky, and then there's the situation with your sister."

"No one rejects me." He said staring down at his hands.

"There's a first time for everything Ricky, and I do like you, physically at least." I smilled widely and he rolled his eyes getting up.

"You're a lesbian, Laina." He cocked an brow at me and I only smilled. "Anyways there's this party tonight, you should come."

"Only if I get to bring my girls."

"All the merrier." He grinned wickedly. "Here's my number, I'll text you the address." He pulled out a pen and wrote down his number on my hand. "Wear something sexy, don't want a bunch of lesbians at our party dressed like nuns."

"Asshole." I threw a rock at him and he laughed.

"See you Laina." He said, leaving.

"Yes, Ricky." I pulled out my phone and added his number then dialed Shay's and Lola's, phone was two way, I told them about the party and hung up before they could reject it.

Finally! Some damn fun and alcohol.