CHAPTER TWENTY - FOUR

I didn't say anything but I knew wen he cleared his troat at the sad parts or made some funny joke. There was a soft side to Jay and I wanted to know what had happened that had him so cold and bitter.

"I admit, it was nice." Jay said as the movie ended. "At least now I know why Ricky cries all the time."

I chuckled. "Right. So don't tease him about it."

"They should band movies like that when it comes to us males." He said and I laughed.

"So do you want yo watch another?" I said sorting through the others.

"No way." He says grabbing them.

"So what do you wanna do then?" I looked around for any signs of board games.

"Come here." He said pulling me onto his lap.

He cupped my face staring at me for a moment, then he kissed me.

My breath hitched as he angled my head, he bit on my bottom lip and I gasped. His tongue slipped inside my mouth and a shiver ran up my spine. Suddenly the kiss changes and he gripped my hip tightly.

"I want you, Vega, upstairs." He said, picking me up effortlessly.

We climbed the stairs and took the last room on the left. He sit the door behind me pushing me back up against it. I groaned as he sucked that sensitive spot just under my ear lobe. He nipped and bite at my skin.

I scrapped at his back and he groaned loudly. He lifted my vest up over my head and threw it somewhere on the floor.

"Do you trust me?" He asked darkly. I swallowed but nodded yes. "Good,"

He squeezed on my left breast while his other hand traveled up my skirt. I felt his fingers brushed against my sex through my Lacey panties and instinctively I reached down for his hand. He grabs my hand and pins both above my head.

"Jay," rasped out his name as my eyes shut. His hand massaged my cl!t and my hips jerked. He bit on my nipple through my bra and sucked while his finger slipped inside of my panties, massaging me in slow circles more.

"You're so wet for me." He says.

"Jay...... Please." I begged unable to with stand it. Then he stopped, letting loose of my hands. He pulled down my skirt and took of my bra.

"Lie on the bed, baby. On your stomach." He says.

I pauses for a while then did wat he said. He took off his pants and even though he wore black boxers it did nothing to hide the big bulge in front of him. I swallowed.

I felt the mattress sink as he came over me. He undoes my hair and runs his fingers through my long curls. I shivered as he then places kisses down my spine.

"You're so beautiful, Alaina." He said hoarsly as he pulled off my panties. I blushed as he massaged my bottom and kissed it. Then he lifted me so I was with my ass up in the air. I felt exposed and I closed my eyes.

Fuck!

He palms my cl!t and I gripped the sheet tightly as I felt my walls tightened.

"You're so tight and pink, Alaina. And wet." His other hand reached around and cupped my breast kneading it softly.

I was climaxing quickly. "Jay....am....gonna cum," I said my troat tight and dry.

"Not yet, baby," he said and then thrusts two fingers into my hot core. I squealed and my head thrown back in great pleasure. He fingered me slowly then his paste grew, quickening. My toes curled and I panted. I pleaded. Without stopping he flips me over. He spreads my legs and hooks it over his shoulders. Then his mouth was on my cl!t. Sucking and nipping at it. My hands fisted in his thick curly hair and my back arched. His tongue darted into me. Hallow strokes and he massaged my cl!t with his thumb.

"Fuck!," I yelled. I couldn't hold it any longer, tears slipped down my temples. "Jay, am comming."

His groan vibrated through me and I came violently. Cumin hot and plenty. Jay didn't stop. He liked every ounce of me and then returned to my cl!t and slowly sucked. I felt myself quicken again and I gripped his head tighter.

I came a second time crying out his name loudly. He kissed his way up my stomach.

A wave of exhaustion washed over me and my limbs turned weak. My lids felt heavy.

"I got you baby, shhhhh." I heard him say as he turnt me on my side and pulled me against him in an embrace. "You're mines Alaina, no one else's."

"Yes. Am yours." I said sleepily. He kissed my neck and my eyes shut as I fell into a deep sleep.