CHAPTER TEN

There was a loud knock on the door. Who the hell was at the door this time of the morning. I wasn't a morning person and I was going to kill whoever was at my door.

I grumbled rolling out of bed, I swung my room door open and marched out to the front yanking it open. Dead meat!

Shay.

"Ohhhh." She said, struggling to contain her laugh but her effort was useless and she bursted into laughter.

I slammed the door shut coming back in. She came in anyways still in laughter.

"Am so sorry," she seemed to be catching her breath now." You're not a morning person are you?"

"No, and why are you here so early waking me up."

"Its 11:15pm," she chuckled. "I thought you wanted some lunch, am heading to the Beach Café its a long walk though."

"Then take my car and leave me the hell alone." I threw myself back down on my bed and curled up.

"Oh I can't drive, you drive me. Get up Laina, I wanted to show you around too." She dropped down on my bed.

I grumbled getting up and she only smilled sweetly at my glare.

I had showered and changed into my army three quarts, my plain white jersey and I grabbed my black timberland from the closet. I brushed my hair loose so it reached its full length half way down my back. She smilled at me and whistled. I rolled my eyes, grabbing my purse and keys. We left.

The café wasn't busy and it overlooked the sea. Nice.
I ordered a chicken burger, fries and a large sprite, while Shay had ordered a chicken salad with orange juice.

"How can you eat so much and still look so good?" Shay said

"How can you eat so little and not be anorexic," I joked and she chuckled, shaking her long curls. "I don't know, I don't really care what I looked like but I love food and I like being fit." I shrugged.