CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE

If you're going to do this then at least do it right. Let him see there's more to you than what's on the outside.

I stared at myself in the fujll length mirror on the closet door. I had curled my hair and had it up in a big messy bun atop my head with a few stranded curls loose. I wore my lepoard mini skaters skirt, showing of my legs, with a white think strap vest. I added loop earnings and gold bangles. I strapped on my three inch red wedge and grabbed my red jacket and purse with my keys from off the bed.

Damn! Don't I look good. Different. Girly. But good. I smilled before twirling on my heels then left locking up.

                           *********

Okay Alaina, maybe this was a bad idea. What if his room mates were here. Damn it..... But there werent any lights and the only sound I heard was a TV. Cartoon.

I stood outside of Jay's place.

Suck it up Vega. You've done this before. He's nothing like the others you've played.

I knocked. No answer.
I knocked again more and when I heard no noise I turned heading back down the steps. I tried didn't I?

"Vega?"

I spun around. Jay stood in the door way wearing nothing but a gray tracks which hung low on his hips.

"You said I should taste your hand." I said quickly, walking back up.

"I remember," he smilled. "But the word date was far from ---------"

"Oh no no, " I chuckled softly. "I was out and I was too lazy to go home and change. I wouldn't do all this for you Parker." I rolled my eyes.

"Am I that not worthy?" He said in a serious tone. I paused unsure what to say. He held the door open a Lil wider. "Please come in." He smilled.