CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

I woke up early Friday morning.
My head hurt a bit and I was really really hungry. I checked my clock and saw that it was just 6:45. Food would have to wait. I covered back down in bed again.

I fell back asleep.

I woke back up to knocking on the door. I cursed covering my head with the pillow. Shay. I needed to sleep this hangover off. There was a few more knocks followed by Shay's call then it went silent. I heard the door open and I knew she had picked the lock.

"Laina?" Shay called. "Its 9:42."

"Your point?" I grumbled. She sat down pulling at the covers slightly.

"Do you want me make you breakfast? What do you eat other than fries and burgers?" I heard the sarcasm in her voice.

"Just do up anything, I'll eat it. No nuts product though." I said.

"Lola'll be here in a minute." She added before leaving.

I closed my eyes again, said a prayer then got up and went to bathroom. I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I brushed my hair up in a messy bun, still in my boxers and big T-shirt, I headed after Shay.

Ricky? Why was he here?

"Free breakfast." He grinned sillily.
"And can't a brother check up on his sister."

"Maybe its the roomy you're really checking." I smilled at him taking a sit at the already made dinner table.

Five plates?
"Shay who else is coming?"

"Oh I invited Jay, we were going to settle on a donut and coffee as usual but--------" he stopped at my death stare.

"I don't want that--------" I was stopped by a knock. Jay came in.