CHAPTER EIGHTTEEN

"Are you referring to me?"

I jumped like a cat, turning to face Jay. He leaned against the door frame his arms crossed. His expression was blank but his eyes glinted wickedly.

"Did I scare you, Alaina." He pushed off walking towards me.

I ignored him, turning back to the blow dryer I turned it off. I wasn't going to let Jay intimidate me. I could see him in the mirror as he stood directly behind me now.

"What do you want Parker?" I said annoyed. I turned, facing him head on. I was shorter than him so I was met with his chest.

"You." He cupped my face in his hand. "I know you think of me to."

"I don't want to belong to anyone." I said as he trailed kisses up my neck.

"Neither do I." He cupped my left breast and squeezed softly. I gripped the edge of the counter. "Your body is so beautiful, and the tattoos just makes it a mystery."

He kissed me pulling my towel letting it fall to my feet. His hand was on my hip then traveled to my back side, pulling me against me. Then he lifted me without any effort and placed me on the counter, stepping between my legs and pulling me close against him.

My hand was in his thick curly hair. He bit my bottom lip then slipped his tongue inside my mouth. I scrapped at his back as pleasure builded in me. And I felt the kiss change. It great hot and ruff. Needy.

His hand traveled to my hair then back down. To my breast. He cupped it, kneaded it and played with my nipple. I groand and so did he. His hand traveled down the center of my body down to my_______

"Are you a virgin?"

I didn't answer him.

He pulled away.

What, no. Comeback. My mind was cloudy.

He looked angry, really angry. He snatched my towel from off the floor pulling me off the counter.

"Did I do something," my heart was racing. "Am not a virgin." I lied.

He glared at me and I took a stepped back.

"Would it be that awful if you was." He retorted. I wasn't going to share that information with this guy.

He stared at me then shook his head. He turned leaving me there.

Whatthefuckjusthappened?