CHAPTER TWENTY

Damn it! I was late and on the first day too. Shit!

I jumped out of bed Just as there was pounding on my door. Shay. I ran quickly to the door opening it.

"Laina, its 8:30." She came in closing the door behind her.

I jumped straight into the bathroom. Ten minutes later I was out. I quickly dried and changed into my outfit. My ripped skinny jeans, brown Timbs and my white long sleeve top. I added stud earnings, my lucky ring and grabbed my bag and other things.

Shay and I left

Even though we lived on campus it was still a long walk to class. This place was huge, we took my car and picked up Lola on our way, who dropped off at the science lab.

"What do you have first?" I asked her as curious stares came our way.

"Same as you. I saw your schedule up in your room." She smilled apologetically as we pushed through our first class.

We entered class and she followed me to the back row, I took the seat next to the window and she sat next to me.

I stared as Ricky and Jay came in. They took the seats next to us but neither said anything, Ricky turnt and smilled slightly at me. I shook my head. He was letting that asshole control him.

"Good morning to everyone," a lady came in and immediately the room got quiet. She was really tall and thin. She had a long pointed nose with a black rimmed glasses sitting on the bridge of her nose. She wore all black and her, her black hair was pulled back in a tight bun and her lips was pursed. "I am your theory instructor Ms. Jacasal."

I snickered a laugh and Shay bugged me to stop. She was so uptight.

"Is something funny Ms. Vega?"

"Laina." I said, sitting straight. "And yes, but I don't think you'll find it to your liking." I smilled cockily at her.

A wave of annoyance washed over her face. The class chuckled.

"I've read your file Missy, you keep up that attitude and you'll find yourself a bitter old woman who lives alone with a cat in an old house." She snapped at me, silencing the class again. She turnt leaving.

"Well that Explains you." I grumbled.

"I beg your pardon?" She turnt back to me.

"I said thank you, for the advice." I smilled sweetly. She glared at me then at Shay then continued on.

I rolled my eyes. Strike one!

This was going to be one hell of a boring class.

Halfway during class I feel asleep on some video slide.

********
Laina!" Someone shook me awake. "Class is over."

I stretched sitting up and smilled at Shay and Ricky. "Is this place always like this?" I got up getting my things.

"Only this class." Ricky answered shaking his head at me. "You're gonna have some real problems with Ms. Jacasal."

"She's too uptight, and was she in the military or something."

"Yes, Vietnam for thirteen years." Ricky said as we exited class.

No wonder her panty's far up her ass.