CHAPTER SIX

It wasn't yet seven but I was up. I am never up this early, which is why I always had a D- for punctuation.
I changed into my gray jogger, my white low anckle Jordan with a black jersey with a middle finger on it. I pulled my hair back into a messy bun and headed down to the kitchen. There was a note from Roderick and a map, which I figured him drawn himself in pencil, of the place and a town just a short drive.

Grabbing a box of orange juice from the fridge and an apple, I headed out taking my car.

This place was boring and really neat, unlike my old five homes.
People was already opening their businesses. The air wasn't polluted with noise and gas fumes but instead freshly baked goods and children's laughter with the slight sound of waves breaking out in the distance. I can't believe kids got up early in this place.

Then I saw the dumb blonde dat smirked at me on the plane with two other brunettes. They torturing a small girl my age with jet black hair with piercings. I shook my head but it was too early in the year for this shit. I lived by rules: 1. No catching feelings, 2. No friends. And 3. Fight no one's battle. This year I added a new one 4. Stay under the radar.
I continued on my way but I couldn't help glance back, they were gone.

I pulled over and parked in front of a place called 'A TASTE OF MAGIC.'
I pushed the door opened causing the bell above it to ring. The door closed behind me as a tall woman emerged from a back room. She had jet black hair that reached all the way past her bottom. She had peircings, like the girl, and her eyes were just as dark as her hair.

"Hello," she smiled brightly."welcome, you're new here."

How'd the hell she knew that.

"How'd you knew that?"

"Honey some things are unexplainable to the average mind."
I couldn't tell whether it was an insult or not cause she smiled sweetly.

"Its not an insult ,honey. Am Cosima, now, how may I help you? she smilled then outstretched her hand. I shook it and felt a tingle crawl up my hand, and I brushed it off, it was a bit chilled.