๐œ๐ซ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐ฉ๐ž๐š๐ค

By aliyahbratz

a night of passion brings unexpected consequences for bonnie and klaus. take place after 4x19. disclaimer: i... More

๐ข.
๐ข๐ข.
๐ข๐ข๐ข.
๐ข๐ข๐ข๐ข.
one
two
three
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
sixty
sixty-one
sixty-two
sixty-three
sixty-four
sixty-five
sixty-six
sixty-seven
sixty-eight
sixty-nine
seventy
seventy-one
seventy-two
seventy-three
seventy-four
seventy-five
seventy-six
seventy-seven
seventy-eight
seventy-nine
eighty
eighty-one
eighty-two
eighty-three
eighty-four
eighty-five
eighty-six
eighty-seven
eighty-eight
eighty-nine
ninety
ninety-one
ninety-two
ninety-three
ninety-four
ninety-five
ninety-six
ninety-seven
ninety-eight
ninety-nine

four

8.9K 343 76
By aliyahbratz

Bonnie sat on the floor eyes closed, Qetsiyah's talisman clutched tightly in both of her hands. For the past two hours she had been trying and failing to communicate with her ancestor. Klaus wasn't kidding when he said the spell was tricky.

It was not just the amount of concentration she needed in order to power the spell but the spirit in question had to agree to be summoned. And Qetsiyah was not responding to any of Bonnie's pleads for help.

Bonnie had trouble concentrating too. There were too many emotions swirling inside of her. Worry and fear for her friends. Confusion, anger, and uncertainty about the bond she just discovered.

She shared a bond with Klaus. She could feel Klaus inside of her, inside her mind, in her blood. She could feel the echo of his emotions as clear as if they were her own. It scared her. She couldn't believe that she hadn't noticed it before. Bonnie knew now when it happened. The night they had spent together, when he bit her and gave her his blood in turn. She should've known. She had felt something that night when they shared blood. But she had been too lost in him, lost in the pleasure he gave her to pay any mind.

And now she was filled with doubts about that night. Was it really a drunken one night stand? Or had Klaus planned the whole thing?

Klaus had never taken an interest in her before, except when it came to her magic. When he needed something from her, like the unlinking spell. Had that been his plan all along? She wondered. To seduce her and form a bond with her so that he could use her for his own advantage. Had she been such a fool to believe that he actually wanted her? That he could desire her for more than just her magic?

When would she learn that people wanted her for the power she possessed and not for who she was?

Why would Klaus be any different?

"This isn't working." His accented voice interrupted her thoughts. Klaus had been pacing behind her, waiting rather impatiently for her to summon Qetsiyah. "You're not concentrating hard enough."

Bonnie opened her eyes and turned her head to look at him. "I can't concentrate with you hovering over me."

Klaus smirked, "At the rate you're going sweetheart, we'll be here all night."

They didn't have all night. They barely had a few hours, before Silas started killing people. His demands had been straightforward when he called. And Bonnie had until midnight to do what he wanted.

"How do you expect me to concentrate when my friends have been kidnapped?" Bonnie asked in an annoyed tone. "When my dad is in danger?" When I can feel your emotions inside of me she thought.

It was hard enough to deal with her troubled emotions but it was ten times worst when they were combined with his. There were so many things she wanted to ask about the bond. But they had agreed not to talk about it, not until they had defeated Silas. He was their main priority.

"I've already sent someone to fetch your father. He'll be safe." Blue eyes pinned her down to the floor, "You have so much power inside of you this spell should be as easy as breathing."

"Easy for you to say," Bonnie mumbled. Her hands hurt from the hard way she clutched the talisman. "I can't-"

"Do you want to destroy Silas or not?" Klaus questioned. "Because if you don't, he'll find a way to destroy the other side and every supernatural creature that has ever lived will come back to life. Do you want that?"

"Of course not," as much as she would love nothing more than to have her Grams back, to bring Jeremy back, the price was too high. Bonnie knew she couldn't let Silas destroy the other side. "But what if I don't have a choice?"

Silas had her friends. If Bonnie didn't do what he wanted, he was going to hurt them. Or worst go after her dad or murder the people of Mystic Falls. She had no idea how to destroy the immortal and the person who had all the answers refused to help.

"Why do you doubt yourself?" Klaus honestly couldn't understand it. Bonnie was one of the most powerful witches he'd ever met. "Where is the girl with fire at her wake, ready to die trying to stop me?"

Bonnie gave him a sad smile, "that girl had the power of a hundred dead witches flowing through her veins. I don't have that anymore." She could barely control the power she had.

"You have Expression." Klaus reminded her. "There is no magic on this earth that is more powerful than that."

"It's not that easy." Bonnie murmured. "Up until last night I couldn't even control Expression, not really." It was how Silas had manipulated her, by making her feel like she needed him in order to control her magic. When she hurt him Bonnie had felt triumphant but now that Silas had made a move against her. She was plagued with doubts. She looked down at her lap, "I don't know if I can do it again." She admitted in embarrassment.

What if it was a onetime thing? What if in the end Silas managed to get inside her head again?

"You must believe that you can." Klaus encouraged. "If you doubt yourself, you won't be able to destroy him."

"If only Qetsiyah had agreed to help." It was a testament of how powerful Qetsiyah was that she had successfully avoided being summoned by Bonnie. Or maybe it just showed how truly weak Bonnie was in comparison. She had failed. If she hadn't even been able to talk to the witch who made Silas and trapped him how was she going to stop him? Bonnie didn't know what spell or what kind of power Qetsiyah had used to entomb Silas.

"That bitch is clearly not coming." Klaus hissed. The spell had been a waste of time. They made a mistake thinking that Qetsiyah would be willing to help them. Here they were, trying to accomplish her greatest desire and sent Silas to the other side and the old hag hadn't even bothered to show up. Witches could be such a pain in the ass sometimes.

"What am I going to do?" Bonnie asked him in panic. Qetsiyah had been her last hope. She had been counting on Qetsiyah's desire to have Silas with her on the other side to help her.

"No need to fret love," Klaus hadn't lived for a thousand years by putting all his bets on one horse. He outlived countless of foes and plots against him by always being one step ahead of his enemies. He gave Bonnie wicked grin, "You have a one thousand original hybrid watching your back. I have another plan."

                                       ☙☙

Matt blinked a few times before his eyes could adjust to the blinding light. Where was he?

He studied his surroundings. It looked like a cabin and he was bound to a wooden chair, a rope tied around the hands and ankles. Caroline and Rebekah were chained against the wall, across from him. By the red burning marks on their wrists, he knew the chains had vervain. Caroline was unconscious and so was Rebekah but she looked pale and sickly, sweat trickling down her skin. Could Originals get sick?

"Werewolf venom," Silas informed him coming into the room. He had taken Professor's Shane appearance. Matt struggled against his restraints.

"Why are you doing this?" Matt asked him as he tried and failed to get free.

Silas laughed. "I'm bored...I need some leverage over Bonnie..." he pulled out a knife. "And guess what? First one to wake up is the first one that gets tortured."

Matt's heart sped up as Silas approached him, knife in hand. "Bonnie will end you." He said in a foolish moment of bravado. She had to. Bonnie was the only with enough power to destroy him.

"She will try I have no doubt." Silas placed the tip of the knife against Matt's cheek. "And she will fail." A red thin line formed on Matt's cheek as the knife cut through his skin. He hissed in pain but was determined not to give Silas the satisfaction of screaming.

"We'll see how long your bravery lasts." Silas cut the other side of his cheek. Tears burned in Matt's eyes and he bit his lip in pain. "I'm just getting started."

                                         ☙☙

"You want me to do what!" Bonnie stood up, trying to process Klaus's reckless plan.

"The way I see it you have three options." Klaus told her walking closer towards her. "One, you give into Silas's demands, destroy the other side and unleash hell on earth." He moved to stand in front of her, "Two, you trick him into thinking you are destroying the other side, hope that he will fall for it, take the cure and die," he rolled his eyes, "or three you go straight for the kill." He grinned.

"And you think I can go straight for the kill?" Bonnie shook her head. "That's insane!" how the hell was she supposed to go against a two thousand year old immortal who happened to be using her friends as leverage.

"You must." Klaus insisted. "With expression-"

"This magic is different Klaus, is not natural magic. It's not even like dark magic." Green eyes turned to him in fear, "Every time I've used expression I've lost control. That's how Silas manipulated me. By making me feel like I needed him to regain control."

"But you don't need him anymore. You were able to hurt him." Klaus reminded her. Why did she have to be so stubborn?

"Yes." Bonnie agreed. "But that's the thing, what if I'm not able to do it again?" She looked down at her boots, "what if I lose control again and hurt people or worst what if..." her voice wavered, "what if I lose myself?"

She noticed his shoes before she felt gentle fingers tilting her chin up, forcing her to face him. "Is that what you're afraid of?" He asked, skimming the soft line of her jaw. His tone was gentle, kind. It surprised her. Gentleness was not something one associated with Klaus.

Bonnie nodded, "I don't want to be consumed by it." she admitted, color rising to her cheeks. "Expression is addictive...I'm afraid...I." she tried to look away but Klaus's fingers on her chin kept her gaze in place. He was so close to her, she was certain he could feel the heat that spread over her face and neck.

"You need to have more faith in yourself Bonnie." There was a hint of a smile on his face. How many times had he said that to her before? "You are in control. Magic does not control you."

Bonnie opened her mouth ready to argue but Klaus silenced her by placing his index finger over her lips. "Magic is power Bonnie. And power can be bent to your will."

"You make it seem so easy." Bonnie pulled away from him. "I never had so much power before. The power of the hundred witches I channeled to stop you is nothing compared to expression." She turned her back to him and looked out of the window. Night had fallen. Soon she would have to meet with Silas.

Klaus rested his hands possessively over her hips, bringing her back against his chest. The warmth of his body against her felt familiar, welcoming. Her heart was beating wildly against her chest, like it always did whenever he was near. Bonnie closed her eyes when his breath tickled her ear. "You are strong Bonnie. You are powerful. The most powerful witch I've ever met." He admitted. "It's time that you become what you were born to be."

"And what is that?" she asked in a soft voice. "A weapon to be used and manipulated by others..." she gave a small bitter laugh. Wasn't that the story of her life?

"A queen," he whispered seductively. Bonnie's eyes opened wide.

And then a gasp escaped her lips when Klaus's mouth descended on her neck, placing a soft kiss on her pulse point. Fire erupted inside of her when his lips touched the sensitive flesh. "You have all you need to destroy Silas." Klaus continued. Bonnie leaned her head back against him as Klaus nuzzled her neck. "Expression is the manifestation of your will. You can do anything. Anything you want." He said with conviction.

Bonnie spun around until they were standing face to face. Klaus brought his hands up to her arms and gently pulled her towards him. Blue eyes stared deeply into her eyes, "You will destroy Silas." The way he said it left no room for argument. "And you won't do it alone. I will help you." He promised. "Silas will regret the day he thought he could mess with us."

                                           ☙☙

Stop it! Stop it please!" Caroline screeched hysterically as Silas stabbed Matt-for the fourth time-in the stomach. She had woken up to the smell of blood, Matt's blood.

Rebekah, who was next to her, struggled to keep her eyes open, her whole body convulsing due to all the venom inside of her. "Matt..." she murmured.

"Oh. But we're having so much fun darling." Silas turned to Caroline who was struggling to break free, the chains around her wrists burned deeply into her flesh.

"But I guess you're right," Silas pulled Matt's head backwards, he was practically unconscious, a few moans of pain escaping here and there. He had strategically cut him to ensure the highest chance of survival; he didn't want to kill him, not yet anyway.

"Please, let me give him some of my blood, please." Caroline pleaded, watching Matt's face, which was covered in thin blood lines. His white shirt was soaked in blood as well. The scent of his blood engulfed the whole cabin and Caroline knew he wasn't going to survive for much longer.

"I suppose you can heal him," Silas studied her worried face, "I don't want him to die just yet, not until Bonnie gets here." Silas approached Caroline.

"Yes..." Caroline waited for him to take the chains off her wrist but Silas stopped a few inches from her, knife in hand.

"Something tells me you're quite the screamer." Silas face twisted into a grin as he brought the knife down and stabbed Caroline in the neck. She screamed.

                                          ☙☙

𝐌𝐈𝐃𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

The witching hour Bonnie thought. She had been able to locate Silas to an abandoned cabin in the woods, a few miles from the site of the witch massacre. When Bonnie stepped into the clearing she spotted Silas walking towards her. He was using the form of Professor Shane, hands tucked behind his back.

"I'm here." she told him, "Where are my friends?"

"They're quite indisposed at the moment." Silas looked her over, "Are you ready?"

"I need the power of the moon," Bonnie said, "The full moon is-"

"No. I don't have time to wait until the next full moon," Silas interrupted, it was three weeks way. He was not going to give her that time so that she could try and stop him. "I know a better way."

"What?" Bonnie asked. But Silas slid his gaze from her face to a point somewhere over her shoulder. He looked at the trees and then back at Bonnie with a frown on his face.

"In order to destroy the veil you will channel the power of the expression triangle." Silas informed her, "You have to activate each of its points. We will go to the site of each of the three massacres in order to do it."

Silas studied Bonnie's face, drinking in every single one of her reactions and he also paid close attention to the beating of her heart. He couldn't let his guard down, not after the stunt she'd pulled the night before. Now that she was no longer under his control, Bonnie was a wild card, and Silas needed to be careful.

"And then what, the other side will just disappear?" Bonnie asked. Not giving away any of her thoughts.

"Once the expression triangle is activated you will need to channel all of its power from the center of the triangle, which is located in the caves underneath the high school." Silas explained. "Once the veil is destroyed for good, I will take the cure..." there was twinkle in his eyes as he looked at Bonnie. "And I'll even be generous enough to let you kill me," he finished.

"And my friends?" Bonnie looked over his shoulder at the cabin behind him. "How do I know you haven't killed them? Or that you won't hurt them later?"

"You'll just have to trust me." Silas grinned.

"Like hell I will." Bonnie snapped.

Silas felt her magic pulsing, ready to be unleashed. He hadn't forgotten how her magic had viciously attacked him the night before. "Don't do anything stupid." He warned. "I have Caroline and Rebekah under my control. It was rather easy to get inside their heads, perhaps is the whole blonde thing." Silas laughed.

Bonnie's eyes narrowed. "This isn't a joke."

"No. It is not. Caroline and Rebekah are completely under my control. They will do anything I ask of them." Silas seemed quite proud of himself. "Like torture and kill your father for example," he beamed.

Anger flashed across Bonnie's face. "Let them go."

"I don't think you understand Bonnie. You will destroy the other side or I will use my influence over your friends and kill them." Silas threatened.

"I won't." Emerald eyes stared back at him with defiance. "I won't destroy the other side." She told him firmly.

"You stupid girl," Silas unleashed all of his power on her. Bonnie needed to learn who was in control. Silas needed to teach her a lesson.

Bonnie felt it, invisible hands squeezing her neck, the air thinning all around her. She gasped in shock, not expecting Silas's mind power to be so strong. He hadn't been able to get inside her head the night before so Bonnie had erroneously assumed it would be the case this time. She had been proven wrong.

"You think that because you hurt me once, that you'll be able to do it again." He gave her a vicious smile, sending another wave of his power at her. "You have a lot to learn little girl."

                                           ☙☙

The plan was rather simple.

While Bonnie distracted Silas, Klaus sneaked inside the cabin. He needed to ensure that her friends and his sister were still alive. He knew Rebekah couldn't be killed. The only weapon that could kill an Original was in his possession after all. But Silas could easily kill Bonnie's friends in order to force her to drop the veil. It was the reason Bonnie's father had been taken to a safe house with countless protective spells and barriers. The last thing Klaus wanted was for Silas to surprise them by retaliating against him.

When Bonnie and Klaus made their way to the cabin, they were fully aware of the possibility that they were walking into a trap. They had to be prepared and anticipate the immortal's moves. Luckily for Bonnie, Klaus excelled at anticipating his enemy's moves.

The stench of blood,-human and vampire alike, was strong. It filled Klaus's nostrils as he made his way inside the cabin. He spotted the quarterback slumped into a chair. His face hardly visible by the blood tricking down from all the cuts on his face, more blood poured out of his chest and stomach. The heartbeat was slow. He was on the brink of death, having clearly been tortured by Silas.

Just as Klaus made his way to the human, there was a flash of blonde hair and in the next second he was slammed hard against the wall, near the cabin's door.

Caroline Forbes had him by the throat. Her eyes were red, fangs showing. She was clearly under some sort of thrall. Silas's doing no doubt.

Klaus hadn't seen her since prom night. But in that moment as he stared at her, Klaus realized something. He hadn't given Caroline Forbes a single thought in the past few days. Not since prom, not since the night he had spent with Bonnie.

Caroline snarled at him. Klaus slipped out of her grip easily and sent her stumbling backwards, "You're going to have to do better than that, sweetheart. I'm a thousand years old." He taunted. Did she honestly believe she could take him?

Caroline didn't say anything but there was a look of fury on her face. Klaus watched in amusement as she ripped apart a nearby chair, grabbing one of the legs as an improvised stake.

The smile dropped from his face however when he felt fangs piercing his neck. Rebekah had sneaked behind him. Klaus pushed his body backwards until he slammed Rebekah against the wall.

Caroline flashed in front of him, stake in hand.

Klaus used his superior speed to flip positions with his sister. In a blink of an eye he was against the wall and he had Rebekah in front of him as shield.

Caroline stabbed Rebekah in the shoulder. The Original hissed angrily and slapped the baby vampire hard in the face. With Rebekah's back turned, Klaus took the opportunity and snapped his sister's neck. She fell to the floor unconscious.

Caroline jumped at him then, snarling, punching. She was ferocious in her attacks but Klaus easily avoided each of her blows. He captured both of her wrists with his left hand and noticed the stake she had used on his sister and picked it up. He stabbed Caroline in the chest rendering her unconscious.

He turned to the human but stopped dead in his tracks.

Fear

Pure agonizing fear washed over him.

Bonnie

It's not real. It's all in your head. Breathe...just breathe...

But no matter how hard she tried Bonnie could not break free from Silas's mind control.

"Do you feel that Bonnie, the air thinning?" Silas asked as Bonnie fell on her knees.

Bonnie struggled trying to get air into her lungs. She had underestimated Silas's power. All the confidence, all the bravery she'd felt before facing him was gone. She was afraid. Logically she knew Silas had no magic. Deep down she knew it was an illusion but no matter how hard she tried she couldn't break free. She couldn't even feel her magic that was the worst part. She couldn't defend herself. Silas had taken her by surprise. His mind control was stronger, far more sinister than she had anticipated.

He squeezed harder and black spots formed behind her eyes.

"Oh Bonnie, I expected better from you." Silas leered at her, "I think I will kill Caroline. That will give you the motivation to destroy the other side. You should've known better than to underestimate me." He loomed over her, enjoying the fear in her eyes. "You really need to learn-"

"Oh shut up." An accented voice sounded behind his ear. A chain was suddenly thrown over his neck. Silas struggled as Klaus used all of his hybrid strength and squeezed the chain harder around his neck, keeping him in place.

The moment of distraction was enough for Bonnie to break free from his mind hold. The air returned to her lungs. Sweet relief filled her entire body and the magic inside of her sparked with life.

The wind picked up. Thunder flashed in the distance. The trunk of the tree to her left cracked and the leaves lit up with fire.

"He's all yours sweetheart." Klaus winked before using his vampire speed to leave. He stood a few feet away, close enough to assist should Bonnie need his help but far enough so that her magic wouldn't hurt him.

The minute the chain loosened around his neck, Silas tried to escape.

A ring of fire erupted around him, trapping him in place.

Silas screamed in agony as his right leg was broken.

Bonnie's green eyes darkened. She rose and drew herself to her full height. Her mind cleared, filled with determination. Silas had played enough games with her mind. The time had come to end this. With a flick of her wrist she broke the bones on his left leg.

Silas had not been expecting such pain. His healing abilities worked at full speed to repair the damage done to his legs and he used all of his supernatural strength to push himself up and launched at her, jumping through the ring of fire. But he was stopped midway by a powerful paralyzing spell. "What...are..." he choked.

But Bonnie did not stop. She unleashed all her magic, all the power of expression against the immortal.

Pain exploded in his head, as Bonnie gave him a thousand aneurysms. Blood poured out of his ears and nose, and trickled down his chin.

Fire erupted inside his body as she boiled his blood from the inside out, burning him.

Blood slid down his arms when his skin was torn open. The moment the cuts healed she tore them open again, and again and again.

He orchestrated three massacres, killed innocent people, used her and taught her a magic so dark it had nearly destroyed her. He had played with her mind and threatened the people she loved the most. He had to pay for all he had done.

Bonnie sent wave after wave of powerful magic at him.

Silas couldn't move. Silas couldn't think. Silas couldn't do anything but scream.

Bonnie showed him no mercy.

                                       ☙☙

Klaus watched mesmerized as Bonnie unleashed all of her power against Silas. It was beautiful. She was stunning, dark hair flowing, green eyes dark and aflame. He'd seen that same fire in her eyes the night she had him on the floor writhing in pain.

Klaus had cursed her that night when she'd tried to end his life. Now watching Silas in a similar position brought him immense joy. The bastard had underestimated his little witch and he was paying the price. It was glorious. The display of her power was magnificent. He had never seen anything like it before. It turned him on.

How had he not noticed it before? How could he have been so blind? And not see what had been in front of him all along...

Bonnie Bennett was the queen every king wanted at his side. And she was his.

By the time Klaus approached them. Silas was a crying, shaking mess, a rather pathetic sight.

"It's time." Klaus told her. They needed to finish this once and for all.

Bonnie nodded and exhaled deeply. She had never unleashed so much power in such a short time. Not even the night she'd tried to kill Klaus. The clearing pulsed with her magic. It filled the air, it clouded everything around them, dark, vicious, lethal and devouring everything in its path. And yet the moment she called it back, expression calmly returned to her.

Another time, another place, Bonnie would've fainted, drained completely by the amount of magic lashing out of her. But she felt fine. No dizziness, no nausea, no nosebleeds. On the contrary, Bonnie felt alive. She felt powerful, confident, and unstoppable. She was high on magic, high on the intoxicating power of expression. It was incredible.

Bonnie extended her right hand and the cure-which had been in Silas's pocket, flew to her. His eyes went wide at the realization of what was about to happen. But he was too weak to try anything.

"Do you want to do the honors or shall I?" Klaus asked as he pulled Silas's head back by the hair. He stubbornly refused to open his mouth. He didn't have the strength for anything else.

"I'll give him the cure, you can do the rest." Bonnie told him. Klaus smirked. After all the damage she'd inflicted on the immortal, she still felt uneasy at taking his life.

Klaus forced Silas's mouth opened and Bonnie shoved the cure down his throat. Klaus closed the immortal's jaw and kept it shut to ensure that he swallowed the cure.

For a moment nothing happened. The air stilled. Klaus and Bonnie waited.

Silas's eyes opened wide and his body began convulsing, twisting, as if his bones were breaking. It reminded Klaus of the way his own bones would break every time he turned into a wolf. And then he heard it.

Thump... thump... thump

Klaus heard the wild beating of a human heart. The cure had taken effect. "He's human."

Bonnie let out a breath she hadn't realized she'd been holding. Silas was human. Silas was mortal.

Silas was on his hands and knees shaking still by the change that had taken place. But they noted something different about his appearance, the hair was lighter and the face seemed familiar.

When Silas lifted his head, both Klaus and Bonnie were shocked to find the face of Stefan Salvatore staring back at them.

"What kind of trick is this?" Bonnie asked. Silas was human he shouldn't be able to use that trick anymore.

Silas gave her a weak smile. "No trick. This is my true self." After two thousand years, he was finally feeling like he's old self. He was finally human again. Not in the way he wanted of course.

"Stefan is your shadow self." Klaus deduced. Stefan Salvatore was Silas's doppelganger, how was that possible?

"Yes." Silas smiled and with a wave of his hand he sent both Klaus and Bonnie crashing into the nearest tree.

Fools

They had no idea the power that flowed inside of him. He was human again but that didn't mean that he was easy to kill. He was too weak still, his body adjusting to his new mortal self. He needed time to get reacquainted with his magic before he could take his revenge on Bonnie and Klaus. And he would make them suffer.

Silas took off running into the forest, stumbling here and there. He didn't have the supernatural strength of before and he still felt weak from the change in his body and Bonnie's magical assault. But the adrenaline pumping in his veins definitely helped.

He was just about to disappear into the forest when he collided with a brick wall. He fell to the ground in shock, his whole body hurt.

Klaus stood in front of him, with that stupid smirk on his face.

Silas stood up ready to use his magic but before he could finish the spell, Klaus's arm tore through his chest. He had moved so fast, Silas didn't even have the time to react.

Pain

Excruciating pain erupted inside of him, blood pouring out of his mouth and down chin. It hurt. It hurt so much. He couldn't breathe.

Klaus held his heart in a tight grip. "Look at me." he hissed.

Silas struggled. Using all of his strength he sent a wave of his magic against the hybrid. But Klaus didn't even flinch. It couldn't be. Hybrid or not, Silas's magic was extremely powerful, even if it had been two millennia since the last time he used it.

"I'm blocking your magic." Bonnie said quietly as she appeared next to Klaus.

Silas's eyes narrowed.

Klaus gave him a wicked grin, "you will spend the rest of your miserable existence rotting on the other side."

"I'm sure Qetsiyah will be happy to see you." Bonnie remarked.

"Bonnie...please..." Silas pleaded, trying to use the fact that he looked like Stefan to sway her. "You... can't... kill me." he managed to let out. Klaus's hand squeezed his heart tighter.

"Close your eyes sweetheart." Klaus instructed as he tugged at Silas's heart.

"Actually, I'm going to go check on my friends." She gave one last look at Silas, still disturbed by the fact that he looked like Stefan. And then she met Klaus's eyes, nodded and left.

The moment Bonnie turned her back and began walking towards the cabin. Klaus ripped Silas's heart from his chest. The lifeless body fell to the ground with a thud and Klaus's squeezed the heart with his hand until it burst into a puddle of blood.

For a brief moment he was tempted. He wondered what Silas's blood would taste like. He had been a two thousand year old warlock after all. But a voice which sounded suspiciously like Bonnie's stopped him.

Klaus wiped his hands clean on his shirt and made his way back to the cabin.

                                       ☙☙

Bonnie had Matt's head on her lap when Klaus came back inside, tears streaming down her face.

"It's over." Klaus told her, "We should probably burn the body and bury the ashes somewhere where no one can get their hands on them." The last thing they needed was some crazy fool trying to resurrect Silas.

Bonnie nodded. She had just finished chanting all the healing spells she knew in order to help Matt. She had closed the wounds on his chest and stomach but he'd lost so much blood and the cuts on his face were vicious. "I don't think he'll make it." His pulse was so weak and they were too far away from the hospital.

Klaus didn't need the bond to tell him exactly what Bonnie wanted to ask. He got down on his knees beside her and bit into his wrist, placing it over the quarterback's mouth. "For you." He told Bonnie, keeping his eyes on her as Matt began drinking greedily from his wrist.

The smile Bonnie gave him took his breath away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 403 29
Long after the great battle against The dark Lord Sauron and Isildur's death, the ring has been kept safely in the Shire under the care of Bilbo Bagg...
808K 24.4K 64
"You should speak up more often your voice is so beautiful." ยฎTwilight All rights reserved to Stephanie Myers
102K 3.1K 12
(This is going to follow every episode in the new Wednesday series on Netflix.) Xavier isn't going to have an interest in Wednesday but instead with...
50.4K 1.6K 13
Will there relationship ever be more than flirting Come find out