Mr Or Miss ?

By TaeTaekook_child

A Bisexual boy in the process of becoming a star(Actor) falls in love with a straight guy who was already eng... More

1.What's your dream?
2.Girl Character?
3.Cupid 💘
4.Broken 💔
5.Hopes🤞
6.Buttercup (✿☉。☉)
7. Tricky
8.Birthday 🎉
9.Sound of Love ♥️💚
10. Love is love ! ♥️
11.Drama 🤣
12.A hug which keeps the soul warm.
13.A better person who will love you.
14. Who are you☆
15.Never be the same (;(
16.Do you feel the love?♡
17.Pleasure <3
18.Call my Name.
19.Sweet torture
20.Sweet touture pt2
21.The tattoo on his shoulder
22.The tattoo on his shoulder pt2
23.I like Him.
25.Chaos!!
26.As long as it's Ohm!
27.A Regret
28.Boy in luv
29.Thousand words within a kiss.
30.Counting the tattoos on your skin.
31.Cherryblossom
32.it's a broken puzzle hard to heal.
33.Guy in Red suit.
34.Gotta Run after my Love.
35. All I want is you.
36. Seal the deal. (final)

24.Sarah

631 43 27
By TaeTaekook_child

Next day

Pre wedding Shopping

Ohm : I need to talk with you Sarah

Sarah : Oh Ohm wait when we are done with the shopping we will have a nice talk. Okay?

Ohm : Okay then.

Sarah : So which dress should I choose this yellow or Maroon?

Ohm : Yellow kinda looks so dull. Maroon suits you a lot Sarah.

Sarah : But I have a lot of Maroon dresses you know so let's go with yellow.

Ohm(In mind) : When she chooses yellow why did she even ask me if my opinion matters to her? If this was Nanon even If I won't choose he will end up wearing what I like but he slays every clothing style. That's how he is.

Sarah : Why are you smiling?

Ohm : No it's just that I- Nevermind leave it.

Sarah : Okay.

Ohm : Are you done now?

Sarah : No , Ohm shall we go to H&M i need to buy some casual wear and some fashion clothes.

Ohm : Okay but have not you got enough of clothes?

Sarah : No, Ohm you know for girls even if we buy whole shop we ain't getting enough to wear.

Ohm : Then I'm going bankrupt.

):)

In the near by cafe

Ohm : So can we talk now?

Sarah: Wait, let's order something.

Waiter : Mam Order please.

Sarah : What do you want?

Ohm : Hot chocolate.

Sarah : One hot chocolate one blueberry cheesecake and one Milk bobba tea.

Waiter : Okay Mam.

Sarah : You won't change your taste will you?

Ohm : Obviously No. Why do I need to change my tastes for someone else?

Sarah : Chill Ohm,I was just saying and I am not someone else I'm gonna be your wife in some days Okay!

Ohm : That's what I need to talk. I don't want this wedding to happen Sarah.

Sarah : Nice joke but it's not funny. So tell me what's the plan you have for today's Pre-wedding function? Like what are you wearing?

Ohm : I'm not joking Sarah I'm-

Waiter : Mam your order got served.

Sarah : Thanks ! The cake looks great!

Waiter : Not only looks the taste is even better! I hope you enjoy.

Sarah : Sure.

Waiter : Excuse Me.

Ohm : So I was telling I don't want this wedding to happen Sarah and I am serious about it.

Sarah : What are you talking about Ohm, do you even have an idea what you are talking about. If this is a Prank I'm telling you I will kill you.

Ohm : No, I am very much serious Sarah. Let me get straight to the poin I just don't love you. To be honest I never loved you in first place.

Sarah : Okay.

Ohm : Okay? Are you okay with this? Oh my god Sarah you don't know how much I struggled to tell you this to be honest I nearly went to death and came alive after listening to you.

Sarah : When you are very serious and told me that you don't love me do I have to say anything? So this means whatever happened between us is nothing for you right?

Ohm : I'm sorry to say this but you are correct.

Sarah : Ohhhh Okay then. I will leave my work for today is done.

Ohm : Wait a minute Sarah.......I know I am not worth to ask this but can you help me for the very last time can you pretend to be my fiance for some days I will confess to everyone when it's the correct time.

MILK TEA SPLASH

Ohm : Oh my Gosh What the ______????

Sarah : I'm sorry for this I was literally controlling myself from bursting out. I'm really really sorry Ohm.

Ohm : I have expected worst thing from you I'm sorry.

Sarah : You know what Ohm, I know I am a person who wants everything to be in a manner as how I want , I am born in an unaffected family Ohm so what do you expected from me I didn't gave you I know I am not perfect, I cringe when I see couples being touchy , I cringe when someone flirts with me ,I cringe when I see couples holding hands , I cringe when I see couples showing affection to eachother , I cringe when my own parents show affection out of the blue cause I am not used with affection but still I tried ohm , You think I don't observed how much uncomfortable you are around me? But ohm I have observed everything every move of yours you don't know how much I tried to show my love to you but now I got clarity that you never observed it I know it's my problem too I should have shown my affection to you but I'm boring. I have never dated anyone before you I think that's why I suck but you need to know this ohm I loved you so much that I couldn't express it but now I am saying this our first kiss was like a romantic movie which I can never forget, the day you touched me I died with pleasure that I gave you all of mine I gave you my body to make you feel comfortable around me to make you feel loved and special but I'm sorry if you didn't liked it.

Ohm : No Sarah ! You are prefect in every way you are literally beautiful. It's me I have problem not you that's why I am saying you deserve the best Sarah. You deserve the best person.

Sarah : Can't you be that best person? I never cried for a Man before but I guess now I will.

Ohm : Sarah I have not said this to anyone but you need to know this fact I think I have a thing for guys.

Sarah : Are you gay?

Ohm : No I think I am bi cause I even think girls are attractive.

Sarah : Oh Okay.

Ohm : So will you help me?

Sarah : As you wish. Because I still like you Ohm.

Ohm : Thankyou very much Sarah I don't know how to repay you.

Sarah : For now by changing into different clothes cause your shirt got ruined. So take this red shirt I thought I should present you this after our wedding but seems like it has not got wasted.

Ohm : I'm sorry again.

Sarah : Don't say so many sorrys Ohm I might change my mind.

Ohm : Okay

Sarah : So be ready tonight we need to glow up in this fake pre-wedding shoot!

Ohm : 👍 Okay.

):(

That Evening

At the Party

Ohm : How do I look Drake?

Drake : Great Pal.

Ohm : Thanks.

Drake : I have a doubt why did you dressed up like a doll when you are absolutely faking this?

Ohm : Even I don't have an idea but sarah told to dress up neatly.

Drake (Sipping wine) : Dude don't you think your fake fiance is a wholesome crack!

Ohm : Like what?

Drake : I don't know , the way she behaves is somewhat sike.

Ohm : Are you an Opthalmologist with a degree in general medicine or are you a psychiatrist?

Drake : Emm that's why sometimes I think I should have been psychiatrist pal as I can read people's faces !

Ohm : Will you shut it. She is really so good that she accepted easily even when she loves me Crazyly.

Drake : That's kinda sus tho- like she won't even give upon a piece of her favourite pastry then how can she give upon her love ?

Sarah : Hello handsome Men , Had drink ?

Drake : Yeah Sarah you look gorgeous.

Sarah  : I know I have always been. So Ohm will you come on the stage?

Drake : Wait a minute I need to ask Ohm something.

Sarah : Sure you both have a nice conversation and I will stand there like a doll without my soon to be Groom.

Drake : Oh come on Sarah just a minute, I need to ask him something so will you excuse us.

Sarah : Ohm come on the stage fast.

Drake: Did you call Nanon ?

Ohm : No, he will be hurt eventho he doesn't show it but I told him about the function.

Drake : Well that pretty good. See the drama queen has came.

Jasmine : Hello doctors.

Ohm : Drake was calling you Dramatic queen Jasmine.

Jasmine: What?

Drake : I didn't lie tho-

Jasmine : Stop being dramatic Drake, I was pretending like I can't see you being all clingy and romantic for your boyfriend.

Drake : You are the one who is dramatic.

Jasmine: No You..!!

Ohm : Ah here comes this shit again.  You both brick how much you want I will go to the stage.

):)

Nanon's POV

Let me be honest I didn't want to come here just because Ohm begged Jasmine to come here that's the reason why l am exactly here but the jealous in me is roasting me from inside I mean that bitch is literally holding his arms , resting her head on his shoulder and waist. How the fuck she can hold onto which is mine. I couldn't take my eyes off from her face but then I decided to leave the place to have my dinner, I went to washroom and entered into womens toilet after checking the presence of women thankgod the washrooms are empty(Oh comeon don't get me wrong I got dressed up as Jasmine) as I was washing my hands I heard Sarah talking to someone behind the room of the last cubicle I peaked in and saw which I have never expected she was talking to herself I thought she was on call , I frowned at her as she was not feeling my presence I just left the place. What the fuck was that ? Did she got possessed? What ever why do I care now.

I went near buffet zone I picked up so many dishes to eat atleast the food can cool me and this irritating long dress and wig are even pissing me off. I was eating my dinner slowly so that no one can bother me as I was watching My Man on the stage and then I realised I'm already calling him My Man Oh god (blushing). If only I was Sarah by now I would have been happy married to him (sad).  As I was eating I saw Ohm coming towards me I threw my smile to him he waved his hand yes this is what I want please Ohm it's really so fucking boring here I want to have a talk with you.

Ohm : Hey Jasmine.

Jasmine: Hi Dr.Ohm.

Ohm : Having dinner ? Should I leave?

Jasmine: No I just finished.

Sarah : Hey guys enjoying the party?

Jasmine : Yes.

Sarah : Ohm have this drink it's pretty good you should have to try it.

Ohm : No I am not interested Sarah.

Jasmine: Uh no you didn't even had dinner atleast drink that juice and have some starter.

Sarah : Exactly I won't leave you till you have this drink and those starters.

Ohm : Ok fine drama queens (drinks the juice and had some starters)

Sarah : That's good ! See you after sometime we both will have dinner at the same time I'm hungry I'll make sure everything should be served to you for tonight.

Ohm : Thanks. See you.

Jamine : So tell me what's up seems like you are enjoying the party a way too much.

Ohm : No it's all faking.

Jasmine: What? I didn't get you.

Ohm : it's already 11pm should I drop you we will talk while driving.

Jasmine : No I have booked the cab and also you are looking so tried.

Ohm : Yeah that's true okay then we will walk till your cab shows up. I want some fresh air.

(While walking)

Jasmine : Ice cream shop. Dr.Ohm I need ice cream let's have it.

Ohm : But you just had dessert.

Jasmine : But that wasn't an ice cream.

Ohm : Urgh you are lot to handle I don't know who ever will be your future life partner he will be dead.

Jasmine : No, I won't let him so chill. And also I know him. Excuse me one Chocolate Almond with milk chocolate topping and one Belgium Chocolate with Oreo toppings.
Take this Dr.Ohm your chocolate almond.

Ohm : Dating Ms.Jasmine that's why you are glowing now a days and how do you know my flavour?

Jasmine : I saw you oneday while eating that's all. And you were talking about something faking.

Ohm : Yeah , let's walk........
So I told Sarah that I am not interested in this wedding so we are pretending till I find right time to confess to my father.........

Jasmine : And Why?

"BANG"

"Dr. Ohmmmmmmmmmm" (Jasmine Shouting)

):(

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250K 6.4K 1
The one where the seemingly bad boy falls for the apparent nerd - except it's a lot more complicated than that. - Copyright © 2013 Viano Oniomoh All...
139K 7.5K 39
A promise between two business partners results in a gay marriage between two straight archenemies making them question... How Can I Marry A Guy??? T...
82.4K 6.3K 13
A short story inspired by my 2 most favorite shows!! ***All regular credits*** Random updates
128K 7.4K 27
* What if a prank results in two people getting married by chance? Can they deal with the aftermath? Or will they lose their sanity, their patience...