SHE'S THE MAN (Jinkook)

By Leahs_archive

Jeon Hyewon, somehow manages to convince her look alike brother to marry her fiancΓ© in her place for just a f... More

Welcome!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Final Chapter

Chapter 27

4.5K 318 92
By Leahs_archive

"I_I didn't like them" Jungkook exclaimed, pulling away from the hug, to wrap both of his arms over his chest.

Seokjin blinked at him a few times, completely dumbfounded by the sudden report. "You don't?" He asked, for the sake of clarification, as if blatantly refusing to believe in the boys judgement.

Jungkook nodded, but it was plain obvious he was trying to avoid eye contact with Kim Seokjin, by all means possible.

"That's absurd" Seokjin stated, pinching his chin, "You're the only one who doesn't seem to like them. Jimin saw them and he thought they were pretty good for a magazine cover" he added.

Jungkook's eyes flashed wide open, his lashes darting about uncontrollably, "What do you mean by Jimin hyung saw them?"

Seokjin found himself chuckling, as he pulled the confused boy by the wrist towards his chest. "You jealous shit" he chided. His free hand going to work by gently stroking through Jungkook's hair, "Some of them I mean, he only saw some of them, not all"

Jungkook huffed out a raged breath, rolling his eyes as he looked up at the man. "Who says I'm jealous? I'm only concerned as to why you're so comfortable in showing the entire world your nudes" he defended aggressively.

"My nudes?" Seokjin questions in surprise, "Jeonguk those aren't nudes, i was not totally naked"

"Does it matter? I bet many of your wardrobe organizers and stylists have seen you like that, so there's really no major difference" he spat, his voice hoarse as if he was desperately trying to start a fight.

"You're too cute for your own good" Seokjin giggled, pinching the boys cheeks, who obviously was trying to swat his hands away. Not in the mood.

"You do not have to be like that Jeonguk, You already know my feelings towards you. So if you're curious about anything, all you have to do is ask to see, and I'll be more than glad to show you"

Jungkook gulped, his body suddenly heating up, as if he just came to terms with the close proximity between them. "W_what do you mean ask to see? What do I want to see?" His voice low and shaky.

Seokjin sucked in a generous amount of air, "You tell me Ggukie, what is it about my body that intrigues you? tell me and I might just show you anyhow you want it"

Jungkook pulled away from the hug in an instant, turning on his heels and dashing straight towards his bedroom.

When Seokjin heard the door slam behind him, he immediately erupted in a fit of laughter, clutching onto his stomach as the laughter intensified. Jungkook was like an open book, he was too damn easy to read, to the extent Seokjin often found himself wondering if the boy realized how much he wore his heart on his sleeves. Not to mention how his very expressive eyes gave him away, and that remains the cherry on the cake for Seokjin.
**********

Dinner, was already served by the time Jungkook showered and returned back to the dinning area.

"I thought you were going to make me eat all this by myself" Seokjin whined, standing to his feets and pulling out a chair for Jungkook. Like he always did.

Jungkook forced a small smile, bowing his head apologetically, "You make some of the best dishes I've ever tasted, so there's no way in hell I'd ever let you eat alone"

Seokjin hummed, scratching his nape, "You did that once remember?" He says with a pout, to which Jungkook acknowledged right away with a sheepish grin.

"That was all in the past, I promise it would never happen again" he reassured.

Seokjin's smile spread wide over his face, like a child who was given his favorite candy, as he nodded his head vigorously.

Dinner was great as usual, and immediately they were done, Jungkook helped clear the dinning area and put the dishes away. Sometimes at the back of his mind, there's always this subconscious reoccurring thought, that often interpret such a gesture like they were really a married couple.

Jungkook shook his head vehemently, to get rid of the thought, as he waited for Seokjin who was now busy wiping his wet hands dry on a napkin.

"So, do I get my surprise now, or I'll have to die out of curiosity first?"'He asked, no longer as patient as he was earlier.

Seokjin tucked the damp towel away, and turned to face the antsy boy. "Of course you do, but first!" He clapped both hands together excitedly, "you'll have to go take a seat by the fireplace and wait for me"

You could tell Jungkook was completely confused, by the scowl that appeared on his face. "You never use the fireplace, why now?"

Seokjin snorted, resting both arms over his hips, loosely. "You always have a whole lot to say don't you?, can you please just go seat there? I'll join you shortly okay?"

Jungkook coughed, thereby clearing his throat. "Okay fine, I'll go wait" he murmurs underneath his breath, scurrying away in a hurry.

Jungkook sat on the ash colored furry rug splayed out beside the fire place, his legs folded over the other as he sat in silence,  watching the blue flame cackling slowly until Seokjin eventually emerges into view.

Handing Jungkook the brown envelope, Seokjin lowered himself to the ground beside the boy.

"Go on Jeonguk open it" he says, trying to feign ignorance, but at the same time, desperately awaiting his reaction.

Jungkook frowned a little, shaking the package in his hand, trying to guess the content. "What is it this time? I'm scared" he joked, keeping an unfaltering gaze on Seokjin.

Seokjin only wrapped both arms over his chest, exhaling rapidly. "Just go ahead and check the content will you?"

Without another word, Jungkook ripped open the sealed envelope and emptied the contents on the ground, gently.

The very first thing that caught his attention was the student I.D, Jungkook instantly noticed it, because he'd recently seen one dangling around Daniel neck. It somehow made him feel envious, because he thought he wouldn't be able to complete his final year education anytime soon.

Jungkook's eyes began to glisten as he continuously skimmed through each pages of the neatly stapled papers, one after the other. He could also make out the resumption slip of a new academic session, signed by the school authorities, and an already paid for high class learning facilities. The last one though, was what shook Jungkook to the core of his very existence, a newly approved training and practice section with his old teammates.

Jungkook could no longer help himself, as he broke down his tears, happy tears, sobbing continuously behind both palms that came up to rest on his face.

Seokjin pulled him into a hug in split seconds, whispering soothing and calming words to him. "Don't cry, I know this means a lot to you and I really wanted to do this for you Jeonguk. Please don't cry, I only want to see you happy always hmm?" He says, his fingers occasionally ghosting into the boys hair.

Jungkook pulled away from the hug to stare Kim Seokjin in the eye, "I can't believe you would do this for me Seokjin, this is beyond anything i could have ever asked for, you have no idea what my education and basketball mean to me. You just made my entire life complete, I could never ever repay you for this"He slumped right back onto Seokjin's chest as his tears intensified.

Seokjin couldn't help but chuckle at Jungkook's words. "I never asked you to repay me Jeonguk, I told you before that I'll always do anything for you, I'll continue to prove to you just how much I really like__"

"I like you too__I like you so much Seokjin" Jungkook muttered inaudibly, his voice muffled against the man's clothed chest.

Seokjin thought his ears were beginning to hear things, so he gripped the sobbing boy by the shoulder with one hand, while the other hand rested behind his head for utmost support. "What did you just say?" He asked, blinking, having the need to be sure his ears still worked properly.

Jungkook sniffed, bringing up both palm to rub over his face, in an attempt to dry his tears. "I no longer need time, I'm certain that I have feelings for you too Seokjin. I know you're doing everything possible to prove your interest in me, and I appreciate that so much, so this is me reciprocating your feelings Seokjin. I've taken all the time I needed, I'm sure now, I'm sure I like you just as much as you do"

Seokjin was never the type to behave out of order, he wasn't an impulsive nor a careless man. If anything, Kim Seokjin actually had laid down principles and rules he stood and worked by for all of his life. It could also be said that, he was a very disciplined and diligent young man, but, in a split second in a humans life, one may find themselves doing something they would normally not do on a normal day.

In this case, it was Seokjin capturing Jungkook's lips in an urgent kiss, the kiss felt like he somehow needed to feel Jungkook's sincerity in the confession he just made. It was almost as if Jungkook knew what intent Seokjin had in mind for kissing him like that, so he kissed back, even with more vigor than Seokjin.

Their lips merged and dance together with such fine rhythm, to the extent Jungkook found himself scooting even closer towards Seokjin. He wanted to feel him closer, wanted to be held firmly by those strong arms he's always imagined wrapped dominantly around his body.

Seokjin pulled away from the kiss, panting heavily as his hot breath fanned over Jungkook's warm face and trembling lips. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have kissed you like that without your permission" he whispered softly, trying to calm his haphazard breathing.

Jungkook held Seokjin's face in his palms, pushing back a tiny bit to stare at him properly, "No, no Seokjin, please don't stop, i want this, I want you please"

Seokjin's fingers came up to rub calmly over Jungkook's that were placed on his face, "It's okay Jeonguk, you don't have to do this because you feel gratitude, we can always cross this line whenever you are re__"

Jungkook had enough, he wasted no time in taking hold of Seokjin's hand and placing it head on over his very hard erection, that was practically straining against the soft fabric of his sweatpants.

Seokjin's eyes flew wide open.

"Is this enough sign for you Seokjin? Screw time, I said I'm ready, I want you, I'm certain of everything now and I do not want to waste another precious moment with you. Please Seokjin touch me, I want you to grope me in places that would leave me breathless please" As soon as Jungkook's words slipped his lips, he was right back to chasing after Seokjin's. Tongue included, as he moaned heartily inbetween.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281K 13.9K 26
A Girl name Jeon Junghyeon was told that she would marry someone the one day. But, she didn't even know the man and she didn't want to get married. A...
208K 9.1K 27
This story is about an arrange marriage between a middle class office employee , Kim Taehyung & high class family's Dr.Jeon . How will this marriage...
510K 22.5K 15
[COMPLETED] in which Jeon Jungkook an alpha has lost all hopes of finding his mate.he believed he will be forever alone as he was blessed with the gi...
52.4K 3K 19
When I learned that my parents had sold me into marriage to pay off my twin sister's debts, I was in no way surprised. They'd taken everything else...