Love In Palace || End S1✔|| T...

Por DinaFRahmah

Cale Henituse, the omega known for his beauty that closely resembled his late mother, had always been avoided... Más

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Explanation of Author' faulth and QnA
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Commissions and Donations
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33. Rowards the End (1)
Bab 34. Towards the End (2)
Chapter 35. Yard Dance and Kisses
Season 2 Release Soon

Chapter 19

6K 375 57
Por DinaFRahmah

Syak!

A dagger just flew right at the side of Choi Han's neck and landed on the wall.

"How can the rats bring the young master when a dog like you is here."

"Then what are you doing suddenly disappearing in the middle of the night?"

Ron had left for finding traces of the intruder, but it turned out to be just a way to buy time for the kidnappers to get rid of potential guards and get into the palace easily.

"Yes, and you yourself are even a stray dog ​​who can't catch mice."

Ron growls recalled the chronology of last night's events, It was almost morning now that the sun had started to reveal itself over the Firmament while there were still no results regarding Cale's search.

"I will mobilize a special team."

Alberu had already contacted Tasha and the dark Elf squad to look for traces of Cale in various directions.

Luckily Alberu didn't have any serious injuries except for a few bruises from the fall from the palace walls last night.

Judging from the type of magic the Witches used to be great magicians who had been trained, it was difficult to find a magician with such excellent abilities in the Roan kingdom.

Even so Alberu still sent his men to investigate the Queen and the King's other Concubines.

"Those bastards better not try anything funny."

Ron smiled docilely as he took out another dagger in his hand.

-----

"Hah...."

In a cave above Mount Yelia, the ancient dragon Eruhaben sighed for the umpteenth time.

Eruhaben looked at the swirling water bubbles in front of his face, he knew they were elementals, the problem was why these elementals had gathered here instead of going elsewhere.

"Uhm..."

The little red-haired boy squirmed to fix the blanket, now the blanket had actually clumped up on the child's body like cookie dough.  Somehow the child was able to roll up the blanket like that even though he was asleep.

The child sleeps soundly on the plush sofa which is the perfect size for his little body.

These elementals seemed to have gathered here because of this child.

Eruhaben could feel the scent of trees and spring and rock mud, Eruhaben knew this child was omega and his pheromones were just growing.

The combination of fruity aromas from pheromones and trees becomes something unique.

And the problem was that the smell also came from an ancient power.

It wasn't completely fused with the child, like it was sealed somewhere, but Eruhaben as an ancient dragon could still feel it.

A slight gust of wind played with the boy's red hair, Eruhaben had almost never seen hair that red even during his lifetime.

“I told you, our Cale is so cute.”

"Yeah, just look at his face when he sleeps."

"We also live in the Palace, there's a big fireplace there."

The wind elementals who were going with Cale started to tell things to the other elementals they met around this mountain.

"There's a big fireplace?"

The fire elemental responded excitedly, it was difficult to find a resting place on the cold, snow-covered Yelia mountain.

The fire elementals would usually come down from the mountains and hide in the kitchens of people's homes.

"Yes, and we have a big lake and garden too!"

"Wow..."

The wood and water elementals sparkled, while the earth elemental only rattled from the side.

Wind elementals were the easiest to find because they could live anywhere.

The earth elementals weren't much different either but they preferred to fertilize the soil and make stone, but fertile soil would last longer with wood and water, so they were often found together.

"And we even live with a handsome prince."

"Prince? I've never seen a prince."

"Is he as handsome as dragon-nim?"

While the elementals were busy gossiping amongst themselves, the ancient dragon Eruhaben watched the little boy curiously as if the child was the strangest phenomenon in the world.

"Um... cake..."

Meanwhile Cale was just muttering in his sleep not showing any desire to wake up soon even though the Sun was already starting to show.

"Hah..."

Eruhaben sighed again for who knows how many times today and decided to go to the kitchen and make breakfast.

------

Cale squirmed in his sleep when he smelled the smell of burnt meat.

Grrrr

Cale could also hear the sound of his stomach growling.

"Meat... Ron..."

Maybe Ron had come and would wake him up with breakfast.

Cale stretched his body for a bit trying to release the blanket that was wrapped around him into a blanket cocoon.

"You're awake, little kid."

Cale opened his eyes to an unfamiliar, unfamiliar voice, the person in front of him was not Ron.

But that wasn't what made Cale open his eyes wide at the moment.

Cale was mesmerized by the appearance of the person in front of him, Cale had always thought the crown prince's golden hair was very beautiful but it was incomparable to the golden hair of the person in front of him.

Her golden eyes were vertical and they were so pretty!  And it's not just that it's gold, it's gold everywhere!

This place is full of gold, even more than the crown prince's palace.

"Uwaa..."

Cale so admired the scenery around him that he even forgot that he was not currently in the palace.

"Hah..."

Eruhaben just sighed again seeing this little boy's reaction as soon as he opened his eyes, do human children always react like that?

Eruhaben went to the kitchen again to bring some leftover food, when he came back He saw the little boy had already sat down and started eating the food he brought.

But when Eruhaben came back, look at this little bastard who had sat down and ate his food just like that.

Even though Eruhaben did make it for this kid, but isn't this one human child too shameless?

Cale calmly put the piece of meat into his mouth, his cheeks that were chewing the food seemed to say 'pinch me.'

Unfortunately Eruhaben didn't understand the meaning of those pink cheeks, and there were only elementals rubbing themselves against Cale's cheeks.

Even though Cale was simply ignoring the elementals because he didn't have enough energy to talk to them right now.

"Hey little kid, what's your name?"

"I'm Cale."

Cale replied while still chewing his food, a bit of sauce was almost left on the corners of his lips but Cale was very good at tidying himself up while eating.

"Then where are your parents? Where do you live?"

Cale thought about his answer for a moment.

"My parents live in the Henituse territory, I live with the crown prince in the palace."

Cale nodded in satisfaction with his answer, meanwhile Eruhaben thought about the answer that the little bastard in front of him just gave him.

Alright, this kid is an omega despite being very young, rare red hair, a pretty and cute face that has to be admittedly hilarious, then kidnapping by some witch which is actually pretty decent.

Huh, this kid is a headache.

______________________________________

May 29, 2022

.

.

.

.

.

I'm going on hiatus because of the end of the semester exam, the test ends on the 15th but after that I have an outing class until the 20th.

Btw, because I'm in Borneo, Indonesia.  And the outing class is located in several places that are a bit difficult to network, I think the location will be in several industrial factories, near the sea, and a village in the forest ;)

So after the 20th, I can update again, maybe between the 22nd and so on.

Just pray for a smooth test and safe class outing.

See you.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

16.5K 579 28
I pulled away and covered my mouth in disgust. I ran my way to the kitchen to go rinse out my mouth. As I ran many girls came up to me saying, "Your...
3.7K 153 7
Chapter 12 of Perhaps in another life there was no part two so I just made one for fun. I've made part two of chap 20 cause I want Lucas to taste som...
1M 54.8K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
496K 14.6K 30
Book 1 (𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒅) a story where Y/n L/n was accidentally placed in a all boys volleyball club, but one certain person caught her eyes. it w...