Bound by you till eternity

ShobhanaSinha tarafından

Taking the envelope she handled him and studying it carefully, he asked her "You...are you sure you want to r... Daha Fazla

Copyright/Instructions
Preface
Character introduction
Character Aesthetic
Updating schedule
Welcome to phase 1
[1]-What could've been avoided
[2]-The meet
[3]-What happenned?
[4]-I am not strong
[5]-What is happening to me
[6]-She is off limits
[7]-What are you doing to me
[8]-I trust you
[9]-Make mistakes and learn from them
[10]-You love him?
[11]-I am your well wisher
[12]-Is she the one?
[13]-Come with me
[14]-Let's make a deal
[15]-This heart craves more
[16]-Why do you care?
[17]-Dinner invitation
[18]-She is just my assistant
[20]-Will you be alright?
[21]-Stay away from her
[22]-Please avoid conflicts
[23]-The obscure date
[24]-That pleading look
[25]-What if you leave me?
[26]-Don't cry for me
[27]-Do you trust me?
Insta live
[28]-Should I tell her?
[29]-We need you here
[30]-Promise?
[31]-Thank you, papa
A good news

[19]-Why did you lie to me?

606 95 92
ShobhanaSinha tarafından

Hey my lovely readers.

How are you all?

Hope you all are enjoying my book so far.

Before beginning the chapter, I would like to share a cover that I received from one of my constant readers cupidflakes_8

Isn't it beautiful? Chapter dedicated to you cupidflakes_8

Also, if time permits, please check her work. It would mean a lot to her and me (giving puppy eyes).

Let's begin with the chapter now.

1st draft - 26/05/2022

Completed-19/07/2022

Published-20/07/2022

I was waiting for Adarsh sir when I heard mom say, "The house is no doubt beautiful but isn't it a little big for us? I mean we would have been fine even if it only had one or two bedrooms."

We were right now seated on the enormous couch that we had in the living room and were chatting among ourselves.

"I know mom, this house is too big for us but Adarsh sir was adamant to rent this flat and I couldn't deny," I said, remembering the day when I had thrown a fit about the rent to be deducted from my salary.

"Adarsh seems to be a good person," mumma said.

"He is," I said and stared at the starry sky that was visible through the huge window in the living room, the tome spent by him was running in front of me, like a movie.

"His family seems to be very good," she said and I looked at her.

"You know, in terms of behavior, nature," she added hastily.

"How do you know if they are well mannered or not?" I asked.

"They have given him good upbringing, that itself screams volumes about how they are," she said.

"You do have a point," I said.

"Mumma, I know that I have not said this to you earlier but, thank you so much for coming with me," I said, holding her hands in mine.

"You don't have to thank me Sophia, considering the fact that this is the least I could do for you," she said.

"Come on mumma, I know very well that you did not want to leave our home and come here," I said.

As soon as I said that, her smile vanished.

"It's true, isn't it?" I asked.

"Your papa and me had built that home with lots of love. Residing there, I could feel him in every nook and corner of the home. Doesn't matter even if someday we would live in mansion or a big bungalow, it could never match up to what we have at our home. The warmth, the feeling of belonging, the match will always be uncanny," she said, looking at a distance.

We never used to discuss about dad since he passed away, considering the fact that we both knew, it was a sore topic for me.

Mumma knew it, so she rarely used to mention about him and today when she is doing so, after I don't know how long, I can understand her longing for him.

"I promise, I will give you all the happiness in the world," I said squeezing her hands which were still in my grip.

"I just want your happiness, that would mean the world to me," she said and I smiled through the tears that welled up in my eyes.

Just then I heard the doorbell ring.

"Adarsh sir must be here," I said and stood up from the couch.

Looking at the security camera that was installed just beside the door, on the screen I saw both Adarsh and Akash sir standing at the door.

I opened the door and saw both of them grinning looking at me.

I had never noticed it before but now when I saw both of them together, they both had uncanny resemblance.

"If you are done staring at us, can we come in?" I heard Adarsh sir say and I am sure my cheeks must be pink by now.

"Oh my my Sophia, you are so sweet," Adarsh sir said and pinched my cheeks making my eyes widen.

He chuckled looking at me and then my eyes went to Akash sir who was keenly observing us.

"Oh, Akash sir, please come in," I said.

"Glad you noticed me or I don't know how long I would have to wait for you to acknowledge my presence," he said.

"Akash sir, that's not true. You know that I really adore you," I said and he chuckled.

"I know, I am just kidding, Sophia," he said and ruffled my hair to which I pouted.

"Don't you want us to invite in," he said and smiled sheepishly.

"Of course, please come in," I said and stood aside to let them in.

They entered the house while I followed them.

As soon as they both entered the hall, mumma stood up to greet both of them.

I saw Adarsh sir carrying a parcel of food which he kept on the humongous eight seater dining table and Akash sir touching mumma's feet for her blessing.

Just then Adarsh sir bent down and touched mumma's feet.

This act of theirs brought a smile on my face.

"God bless you both," mumma said with a smile and we all settled on the couch.

"So aunty, did you like this flat?" I heard Adarsh sir ask.

"This flat is really very beautiful son but we did not need this huge space to live," mumma said glancing around the flat.

"Don't worry aunty, we will be deducting the rent of this flat from your daughter's salary," Adarsh sir said, grinning and looked at me with an impish smile to which I rolled my eyes.

"Aunt if you need anything, please don't hesitate to let us know. You both are new here and it is our responsibility to make you feel at home," Akash sir said.

"Yes and we brought the best veg food with less oil and spices, just like you prefer," Adarsh sir said, pointing at the food that was kept on the dining table.

"You did not have to bother yourself, son. We would have managed," mumma said.

"Of course not aunt. You both are new here and we know it takes some time to get accustomed to new environment and it is only a matter of few days. Once you get accustomed to the environment well, we won't bother you," Adarsh sir said, glancing at me.

I just shook my head at his antics.

"Oh no son, you are more than welcome anytime here," mumma said with a genuine smile and they both grinned from ear to ear.

"By the way aunt, mumma invited you both to dinner tomorrow," Akash sir said.

"Oh, no please beta, we..we don't want to be a bother to you all. As it is you have already done enough for me and Sophia. This dinner...it is not necessary," mumma tried to deny but was interruped by Adarsh sir.

"Come on aunt, it is not a bother at all and moreover, this is the least we could do for you. Mumma and aunt were really looking forward to this dinner," Adarsh sir said with puppy eyes.

"I...I don't know," mumma said unsure and looked at me.

They both turned to me and I gulped.

"Sir, it is really not necessary," I said but was cut off by Akash sir.

"I am not taking no for an answer. Come on Sophia, it's just a family dinner," he said.

I looked at mumma who was already staring at me helplessly.

Like me, even she was clueless and in dilemma what to say.

"Okay," I said and they both grinned.

It would not sound good if I denied this invitation, especially when both Adarsh and Akash sir's mom were really looking forward it, hence I agreed.

"Okay, I will send a driver to pick you both up tomorrow at six-thirty sharp," Adarsh sir said and they both stood up from the couch.

"But son, at least have something with us," mumma said. standing up from the couch.

"No aunt, it's fine. We both will have dinner at home. Both your faces show that you are tired. it would be better if you two take rest," Akash sir said.

"But beta," mumma said but this time was cut off by Adarsh sir.

"It's fine aunt, really. For now you should have dinner and rest properly. We will meet you both tomorrow," he said and they both proceeded to the exit.

Standing up from the couch, I followed them to the exit and Akash sir went ahead at the elevator while Adarsh sir stayed behind.

Turning to me, he said, "I had wanted to say it to you before but couldn't. You look cute in those minnie mouse pajamas."

Before I could say anything, he winked at me was already out of sight.

It was the next day and finally I was eager for her to come home.

I don't know why but I feel like, I need to be there for her. I feel like I need to protect her, from all the evils of this world.

I just want her to enjoy her life, like everyone her age does and I feel like, she needs a very good friend and I want to be that friend.

I know she has a lot of responsibilities when it comes to her mother but even then, with now such a good job and good employers, I know we would be able to cure her mother, soon.

I had already sent a driver to escort them both here and now we all were seated on the couch.

Just then we heard an engine roar, indicating that they were here.

Dad, uncle, aunt and mumma all proceeded to the main door while me and Akash stayed behind them.

"Welcome Mrs. Chaudhary," dad said with a smile.

"Thank you so much for inviting us here," she said and just then, my eyes landed on Sophia who was behind her mom.

She was cladded in a printed white off shoulder dress and I felt my breath hitch for a second.

She no doubt is beautiful, she has always been and her chick look is enough to make any man fall in love with her, that is why I always want to be someone to protect her.

I don't blame Raj for falling in love with her. She could attract anyone with her gorgeous smile, even without her trying but she has always been ignorant to ever notice it.

"It is our pleasure that you could make yourselves available today, considering you just moved here," uncle said.

Sophia touched all elder's feet one by one while me and Akash touched aunt's feet.

We saw her handing a bottle of wine to aunt.

"This is a gift, aunt," she said and aunt looked at all of us.

"Didn't you like it aunt?" she asked when nobody said anything.

"I..I am sorry Mr. Sharma. We did not know what to bring for you all when Sophia suggested us to take wine but...we both don't consume alcohol, so we did not know what to bring. Although Sophia has worked in club before, we don't know what expensive wine was best to gift you. Is..is it not up to your expectations?" her mother asked, worried.

"Oh no no, you are taking it all wrong. The wine is very much up to our expectations but you did not have to bring it. I am sorry it looked like we did not like the gift but the truth is, it was not needed and we were surprised. Thank you so much for being so thoughtful to bring a gift for us," dad said, taking the bottle of wine from Sophia's hands.

"Oh thank god, we were dreading that you would not like it," aunt said with a smile and then we all proceeded to the living room.

I could feel them taking a look at our home.

It was big for sure and had been featured a number of times in business magazines for being one of the most gorgeous homes, all thanks to aunt and mumma for their effort in keeping the home and it's people healthy.

"This is a really gorgeous home, aunt," Sophia said and sat on the singular couch.

"Thank you so much Sophia," mumma said.

"So how have you been, Sophia? It has been what, around a year since we last met?" uncle asked and I looked at Akash to see him already staring at me with a questioning gaze.

I shook my head in disappointment, I need to tell everything to him now.

"Yes uncle and I am so glad, I am getting a chance to work with you all," she said, smiling, glancing at Akash but I know it didn't reach her eyes.

I think she was mirroring my thoughts.

I can't blame uncle, though I had asked him not to say anything in front of Akash, it probably slipped his mind.

"Pleasure is all ours, dear. I am sure you will prove to be an asset to all of us," dad said.

"Of course, we saw your interview and I was thoroughly impressed how you answered all the questions. You know, it feels so good when you find someone who could make your son speechless," mom said and I looked at her with mouth agape.

She looked at me and said, "What? Don't look at me like that."

I shook my head at her. I know she and aunt enjoy my and Akash's state a lot and don't leave a single chance to tease us.

"I hope you are felling comfortable at you new home now," mumma asked.

"Oh yes aunt, Adarsh sir was kind enough to arrange everything for us well in advance," Sophia said, smiling at me with a small, sweet smile.

"That is really good, Sophia and I really appreciate you taking a hard decision to relocate. I know it is not easy but still you took your chances and we are glad you did," uncle said.

"No uncle, I should be thankful to you for giving me a chance to work with you, to start my professional career with you, to grow with you," she said with a genuine smile.

"Well, the empire is all your and Adarsh's to handle now. We don't have much to say and we have decided that we won't interfere in any decision that Adarsh takes, although we are always there to guide and give our suggestions in case you need any but I believe you both won't need it as you both are qualified enough to take mature decisions," dad said.

"Thank you so much for the compliment sir, although I have not started handling everything yet to prove my worth, your words really mean a lot to me," Sophia said.

"Oh come on, we all know how you presented your idea to launch perfume not only for elite but for middle class as well. We actually never thought about it, owing to the fact that we have been concentrating on elite class but your idea to extend the range for middle class was something that we should definitely experiment on," uncle said.

"You know about it, sir?" Sophia asked, surprised.

"Of course, we know about it and I am quite sure it will boost our market and sales. I am sure it will be a stepping stone to make us popular, not only among elite but among middle class people as well," dad said.

"Enough of your business conversations. We have invited Sophia and her mother for dinner, not to discuss business," mumma said, making a face and we all laughed.

"Akash, Adarsh, why don't you both show Sophia your rooms while we continue our conversation here," aunt said.

"Of course, mom," Akash said and we all made our way to his room with Sophia following us.

"Why did you lie to me?" Akash asked, looking at Sophia as soon as we were in his room.

I knew this was coming and I could see Akash very, very hurt.

How did the chapter come out?

if you all liked the chapter, please vote comment and share my book.

Also, please follow me on wattpad and instagram. My insta ID-magnificent_shobhana.

Till next chapter, tk cr bbyee

Tadas.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

111K 10.9K 88
"You mean nothing to me, Ms Vyas. Get this straight into your head, Ms Vyas, nothing related to you matters to me in any way." Sid said cruelly. "I h...
685K 36.1K 41
COMPLETED✅ #1 on indian on 23/3/21 #1 on care on 25/5/21 #1 on india #1 on together on 10/10/21 #1 on apart Veer Singhania. A self made billionaire...
25.8K 1.9K 46
He was seated at the head of the table, his laptop open in front of him, no doubt already prepared to ask us a bunch of invasive questions. But he w...
22.5K 3.3K 28
"Why?" I asked. He didn't answer me, his eyes were calm and cold. "You cannot just take anybody's life!" I yelled at him. He took a step towards me...