๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ๐›๐ข๐ž | ๐ญ๐ก๐ž...

By -LIGHTGLYPHS

"๐˜๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ." "๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜บ! ๐˜ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข... More

๐ŸŒŸ
๐™‹๐™ง๐™ค๐™ก๐™ค๐™œ๐™ช๐™š
[1]: ๐™Ž๐™š๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ง๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™๐™ž๐™™๐™š๐™จ
[2]
[3]
[4]: ๐™€๐™จ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™€๐™ญ๐™ฅ๐™ช๐™ก๐™จ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ
[5]
[6]
[7]: ๐™‰๐™š๐™ฌ๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ข๐™ž๐™š๐™จ
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]: ๐™€๐™˜๐™๐™ค๐™š๐™จ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™‹๐™–๐™จ๐™ฉ
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]: ๐™†๐™š๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ช๐™ฅ ๐˜ผ-๐™›๐™š๐™–๐™ง-๐™–๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š๐™จ
[16]
[17]
[18]: ๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง
[19]: ๐™๐™๐™ง๐™ค๐™ช๐™œ๐™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™‡๐™ค๐™ค๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™‚๐™ก๐™–๐™จ๐™จ ๐™๐™ช๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™จ
[20]
[21]
[22]: ๐™ƒ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™‹๐™–๐™ก๐™ž๐™จ๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ
[23]
[24]
[25]: ๐™‹๐™–๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ก ๐™‹๐™ง๐™š๐™จ๐™จ๐™ช๐™ง๐™š
[26]: ๐™€๐™™๐™–'๐™จ ๐™๐™š๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™ž๐™š๐™ข
[27]
[28]
[29]: ๐™†๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™˜๐™ , ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™˜๐™ , ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™˜๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ' ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ƒ๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™ฎ'๐™จ ๐™™๐™ค๐™ค๐™ง
[30]
[31]
[32]: ๐˜ผ๐™™๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™๐™š๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จ
[33]: ๐™€๐™˜๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฅ๐™จ๐™š ๐™‡๐™–๐™ ๐™š
[34]
[35]
[36]: ๐™”๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™™๐™–๐™ฎ'๐™จ ๐™‡๐™ž๐™š
[37]
[38]
[39]
[40]: ๐™Ž๐™ž๐™˜๐™  ๐™ค๐™› ๐™‡๐™ค๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™Ž๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™ข๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™จ
[41]
[42]
[43]: ๐˜ผ๐™›๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™ข๐™–๐™ฉ๐™
[44]
[45]
[46]: ๐˜ผ๐™ฃ๐™ฎ ๐™Ž๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™– ๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ข
[47]
[48]
[49]
[50]: ๐™ƒ๐™ค๐™ก๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ˆ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™
[51]
[52]
[53]
[54]: ๐™‡๐™–๐™—๐™ฎ๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ
[55]
[56]
[57]
[58]: ๐˜พ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ช๐™™๐™จ ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ƒ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฏ๐™ค๐™ฃ
[60]
[61]: ๐™†๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ'๐™จ ๐™๐™ž๐™™๐™š
[62]
[63]
[64]
[65]: ๐™๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ข
[66]
[67]
[68]
[69]
[70]
[71]
[72]
[73]
[74]
[75]
[76]
[77]
[78]
[79]: ๐™๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ง๐™š
[80]
[81]
[82]
[83]
[84]
[85]
[86]
[87]

[59]

958 47 39
By -LIGHTGLYPHS

𝘊𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘴 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘴 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘷𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘏𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘢𝘴 𝘌𝘥𝘢, 𝘙𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘦, 𝘋𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘶𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘌𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘸𝘰𝘭𝘧 𝘬𝘦𝘱𝘵 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳.

The plan was finally set in motion, Darius and Eberwolf's flying ahead as they gave Eda and Raine one last glance, the two looking back at them with firm faces as Katya soared below them, Luz and King holding on.

"Why are we stopping?" Luz raised an eyebrow as Katya soon came to a halt, nearing the ground.

"To meet your security escort," Katya grinned, lightly pushing Luz and King off of her staff. "Darius insisted, see ya!"

She chuckled, the witch soon flying off as Luz glared, cupping her hands to her mouth as she yelled back at Katya, who was now out of sight.

"What?! I don't need a security escort!" She hissed.

"Did you hear that, guys?" A familiar voice echoed as Luz turned around with wide eyes. Her jaw dropped as she spotted Willow and Gus standing nearby.

"Yeah, no," Gus shrugged with a grin. "I guess we'll have to go home, and I should tell Georgia and Xen to stay home."

Willow chuckled, Gus grinning over at Luz playfully as the two teased the human, Luz tearing up at the sight of her friends.

"Well, it's been fun," Gus winked. "See you around, Luz the Human."

Luz started to chuckle, a smile growing as she teared up further, running towards her two best friends, King soon running after her.

"Wait. Wait, wait, wait!" She called out, running out to the two witches before hugging them tightly. "Of course, I want you around! I'm so happy! And confused..."

She held both witches' hands, King hopping onto Gus' back as the other two smiled at her kindly.

"I thought you were all hiding after what happened at Hexide," Luz frowned. "A-And what did you say about Georgia? I thought she was recovering from–"

"Her illness? Oh, don't worry, she's gotten help from the parents," Hunter called out, Luz looking over at him in surprise. "And they were hiding, but then they heard Darius ordered me to protect you."

Hunter walked over to Luz with a smirk, Flapjack on his shoulder as a new set of clothes were worn. Gus smiled, welcoming the blonde boy into the conversation.

"More like he begged us to come because he's terrified of getting recognised," Gus grinned, Hunter frowning at the smaller boy in embarrassment.

"Hunter," Luz frowned. "Are you really sure that you and Georgia are up for this? You must be dealing with a lot after learning–"

"That Belos is evil?" Hunter cut Luz off, his eyes widened before chuckling nervously. "Don't worry! I'm A-Okay!"

He turned to Gus, the two boys bumping fists before knocking foreheads. The two mimicked the explosion sounds as Flapjack landed back on Hunter's shoulder.

"What the–" Luz watched the interaction in confusion, Willow placing a hand on her shoulder as she smiled.

"This is what happens when you go missing for a week," Willow teased, walking towards the two before another voice called out.

"I thought I recognised that friendly voice anywhere!"

Luz turned around to spot Georgia standing behind her, the Latina's eyes widening as she ran to hug her friend, a concerned smile growing.

"Georgia!" Luz exclaimed, running over to the witch as she gave Georgia a tight hug, tearing up as Hunter smiles a little.

"Hey, Luz!" Georgia smiles, patting Luz's back. "It's great to see you again, I'm so glad you're safe! I'm pretty sure Amity was going to lose it if we weren't going to save her today."

Luz smiles, pulling away before frowning.

"I'm happy to see you and everything, but are you sure you're alright? What about your throat–" The Latina frowned before being cut off.

"Don't worry about me, I may have brought a few... guests along," She grins, three people soon appearing, from behind her.

Hunter froze up, seeing two adults as another blonde teen smiled at Luz. Georgia walked up to the three, looking over at Gus and Luz.

"Turns out each time my parents went to work, they were helping out Coven Heads Darius, Eberwolf and Raine. And when they heard that Amity needed help–"

"They didn't exactly trust Georgia to go on her own since this little tyke tends to get into trouble," Xen interrupted, ruffling Georgia's hair as she giggled.

"It's a pleasure to finally meet you, Luz," Kyle smiles, holding his hand out for Luz to shake as the Latina grins, shaking his hand as Evelyn soon envelops the human in a motherly hug.

"I heard from Flapjack that you tried your best to save our daughter after what happened in... you know," Evelyn frowns, placing a hand on Luz's shoulder. "We've... recently realised that there's no use in trying to protect our daughter from these adventures. It's like they are her calling... but I do have to thank you for bringing her home."

"Anything for my friends," Luz smiles. "And she has helped me many times, so I thought I'd return the favour."

"Well, you're welcome to our home whenever you like," Kyle nodded before he and his wife walked over to Willow and Gus, Georgia introducing the illusion boy to the new help as Xen instantly began chatting with Willow in lively conversation.

Luz smiled softly at the thought of help, not noticing Hunter nearing her as he suddenly pulled Luz aside, the blonde frowning at her.

"Don't you dare mention that thing around them," Hunter hissed at Luz with a glare.

"What thing? That you're a grimwalker?" Luz questioned in confusion before Hunter shushed her, placing a finger to her lips to shut her up.

"Shh!" He frowned before sighing. "Listen, I don't know if I'm a witch o-or a human. All I know is that I'm a copy of someone Belos made disappear."

"I don't know what you four went through," Luz began, looking back at the other three teens. "But it seems that Gus and Willow like you. And isn't Georgia your girlfriend? You could talk to her about it."

"So I shouldn't worry how they would react, right?" Hunter frowned. "If that's the case, have you told them about helping Philip?"

Luz's eyes softened in hurt, Hunter looking away in guilt as he sighed.

"I overheard everything," Hunter frowned. "Don't tell them. Please..."

Luz frowned, slowly nodding in understanding as the nine rebellion members set off to the Blight Manor, lurking within the trees to help set their friend free.

Luz grinned, walking ahead from a tree as Gus stopped her, pulling the magnifying-glass pendant Graye once had out. He cast a spell, and the group looked through it to see a coven scout casting a continuous spell.

Gus put the pendant back around his neck, Willow and Georgia walking forwards as the two grinned at one another, cracking their knuckles as Xen rolled their eyes at Georgia's antics.

Luz and Gus nodded, pulling a plant glyph out as she tossed it at the scout as soon as it was activated. Georgia sent an oracle ghost as the vines attacked the scout, knocking him out as the group ran across. 

"Sorry, man!" Hunter yelled as he cupped his cheeks calling out to the fallen scout with a wince. 

The six teens soon slid towards the doors of the Blight Manor, abomination goo soon appearing from the front double doors, an abomaton soon appearing. The goo grabbed Luz, the Latina collapsing as she cried out.

"Luz!" King called out, rushing over to her.

The two looked up at the abomaton, an alarm appearing from the top of the abomaton's head. It stared down menacingly at the two before a staff swiped at the goo, knocking the alarm off.

Vines grabbed the wrists and ankles of the abomaton, an icy oracle ghost crushing through the torso of the abomaton as it shut down. Willow dragged the abomaton down into the ground as the grass grew, the two girls looking over to Luz as they winked.

Willow pulled Luz up, the group soon running closer to Amity's window, soon looking up at a certain witch's balcony, as they spotted Amity's silhouette pacing back and forth in worry.

Luz smiled, a blush growing on her cheeks as she placed a plant glyph on the ground. Vines appeared as they lifted the human up to the balcony, flowers blooming as Georgia watched the romantic display in awe.

"She has it bad for Mittens, doesn't she?" She whispered over to Xen, her friend chuckling beside her.

Luz let out a breath she didn't realise she was holding in, tucking her hair behind her head before adjusting her backpack, and walking closer to the balcony window.

Her smile dropped as she heard Amity's worried voice, placing her hand on the glass door.

"Can't believe Mum broke it!" Amity huffed, looking at the broken Tamagotchi with its heart on display in frustration. "I'm gonna fix it, and I'm gonna get a message out to Luz. I'm gonna do something!"

Amity stood up from her desk out of frustration, her expression soon turning desperate as Emira watched her sister in pity, Edric huffing.

"We already tried burning down the factory!" He pouted. "That's what got us grounded too."

"If Mum would just hear us out..." Amity sighed, walking towards the twins.

"We can shout as loud as we want, but money always shouts louder," Emira frowned sadly.

"Dad would listen! I know he would!" Amity hugged herself. "The world is ending, and no one will listen to us, and I just– I just want to know that Luz is safe!"

Amity soon began to sob, holding her face in her hands while Edric and Emira looked at each other in pity. Emira then smiled softly, a plan forming in her head as she looked over at her little sister.

"What do you think Luz would say to you right now?" She lifted her hand, Amity pulling her face away from her hands.

"Probably something dorky. But also sweet," Amity wiped her tears. "Like... how I shouldn't give up and that anything is possible."

Amity walked closer to her bed, the twins following her gaze before Emira spotted Luz by the balcony window, her eyes widening as a smile grew, placing a hand on Edric's shoulder.

"Or she'd say that I might be scared now but to not let that stop me because– because every problem has a solution."

The two stood up, leaving as their sister continued to ramble, getting caught up with the thoughts of her girlfriend that she hadn't noticed her siblings leave.

"And everything's been so crazy, we've barely been able to spend time together," Amity frowned. "And I am not letting the world end before we go on a real date!"

"Whoa! You're right!" Luz's voice filled the air as Amity looked to her balcony in surprise. 

"I would say all that."

Amity gasped, tearing up as she felt her legs run towards her girlfriend's direction, a smile growing on her face as she couldn't help the feeling of overwhelming joy.

"Luz!"

"Sweet potato!"

Luz held her hands out, catching Amity as her girlfriend jumped into her arms. The human twirled the witch around with a chuckle as they held each other close, Luz smiling widely.

"I'm gonna take you out when this is all over, Amity," Luz began. "I promise. No monsters, no mysteries, no deadly duels. It's going to be the most mundane, slice-of-life date ever! And it'll be awesome!"

Luz pulled away, grinning excitedly as Amity smiled back softly at her girlfriend's determination, her heart filling with joy at the sight of Luz safe and sound and the thought of them being together.

"I know," Amity replied, a soft, loving smile on her features.

Slowly, she held Luz's cheeks, looking lovingly into her lover's eyes before pulling her into a kiss, gently resting her lips against Luz's as the Latina blushed. The humans' eyes widened before closing, placing her hand over Amity's before the witch pulled away, blushing heavily.

"Oh," Luz blushed, a smile growing. "Crikey."

"I can't believe I just did that," Amity muttered.

"I-I can't believe I just said that!" Luz frowned, gripping her cheeks as the two continued to blush. "Oh, crikey. How did I even think that? Come on, Luz. Be cool next time."

Amity smiled, watching her lover ramble before her smile fell, looking away.

"Luz," She began. "I don't think my parents know what they're helping Belos accomplish. Uh, will you help me tell them about the Draining Spell?"

Luz released her hold on her cheeks, smiling over at Amity as her eyes held a look of determination, the will to help her girlfriend out.

"Of course," She grinned. "That's why we're here."

"We?"

The two peered over the vine-covered balcony, seeing Gus wave as Willow smiled smugly. Hunter said nothing, eyeing the two with crossed arms as Georgia rested her chin on Willow's shoulder, smirking as Xen stood by Kyle and Evelyn's side, King sitting on the ground.

Luz smiled over at Amity at the sight of the company, Amity smiling softly back at the human's determination to help.

–––

Blips continued to fly through the air as Steve held a concealment stone up, the object scanning Raine as they raised an eyebrow. A feather flew past them as they caught the item in the wind, looking over to the source of the feathers.

They looked at Eda in worry, seeing the Owl Lady drink more of the elixir, her feathers disappearing little by little.

She handed Lilith the now-empty vile, the witch walking off with Hooty on her back as Eda smiled kindly at her sister. Once the navy-haired witch was gone she frowned, resting against the edge of the ship while dusting feathers off of her.

Raine walked towards Eda with a solemn look on their face, the grey-haired witch soon noticing their frown as she raised an eyebrow with a small smile.

"Hey, I know that face," She teased. "I've got it all under control, Rainestorm."

She playfully punched Raine's shoulder, the mint-haired witch saying nothing as they watched the Owl Lady place a hand under her chin with a wide smile.

"Jealous that I may be a better Coven Head than you? I'll try not to impress everyone too much," She teased, leaning back as the corners of Raine's lips lifted slightly before falling back down.

A silence filled the two before Raine turned to face Eda, all sense of humour lost in the wind.

"Are you really willing to get a sigil?" They frowned. "Even if your curse heals, you'll never be able to practice wild magic again."

Eda's smile dropped as she looked down, thinking before she spoke her answer, a small smile returning.

"Eh," She shrugged. "My curse isn't going anywhere. I can tell it's always gonna be a pain in my feathers. But if I could do this to help, why would I refuse?"

"We're almost there!" Steve called out, Eda turning to face him as he walked towards her with the cloaking stone.

"Here's your cloaking stone, Eda," He explained. "It'll keep you hidden under an illusion. But it won't change your voice, so try not to say too much."

Eda took the stone in her palm, a cloud of light blue smoke soon appearing as another image of Raine appeared, Eda looking down at her new appearance in awe.

"Whoa..." She exclaimed as Raine neared, Eda's smile growing.

"This works, a little too well," Raine frowned.

"I wonder..." Eda hummed, placing a hand on her chin before pulling at her head.

Her neck soon popped off, Raine's eyes widened in horror as Eda grinned widely, her false gold fang showing.

"It works!" She cheered, Raine chuckling at the sight.

"Oh... weird."

Eda placed her head back on, smiling at the Head Bard, the light blue cloud of smoke reappearing as her image returned to her original self, a grin present on her features.

"It's time," Steve announced, pulling the sigil glove onto his hand. "You ready?"

Eda frowned, looking down as the bard sigil on the leather glove glowed a bright crimson.

"Oh," The Owl Lady sighed. "Isn't it cool we get one last adventure together?"

She smiled, walking towards Steve as he placed the glowing glove over Eda's wrist, the woman wincing as it only glowed brighter. Raine's frown deepened as they recognised the process, their expression almost regretful of what was to come.

Maybe this wasn't the best plan after all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 153 19
Just a little collection of oneshots from The Owl House!!! Rules are stated in the first chapter so please read before requesting Disclaimer: I don't...
9.8K 236 38
I always had scuffles and went against the law but one day while fighting my worst enemys nephew it all went black Now I have to live here I don't kn...
69.4K 902 31
Y/n has always been looked down on by everyone in his school, except Luz Noceda, one day when they both get in trouble they are planned to be sent to...
19.5K 529 15
"Everything that can go wrong, will go wrong." Its been a long time, since Luzs mother died. She sent Luz to camp, but passed away while Luz was gon...