Dream ꕥ Eren J.

By Oorange8

SEASON 4 + ENDING SPOILER! Modern x AOT universe ─── ∘°❉°∘ ─── "𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕥𝕠𝕝𝕕 𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕚𝕥'𝕤 𝕪𝕠�... More

┏━°⌜ 000 ⌟°━┓
┏°⌜ 001: Who are you? (Re-written)
┏°⌜ 002: the woman in my dreams
┏°⌜ 003: The solution
┏°⌜ 004: Rule 34
┏°⌜ 005: who am i?
┏°⌜ 006: Boyfriend
┏°⌜ 007: read the manga
┏°⌜ 008: welcome to Paradis
┏°⌜ 009: Dot Pixis's daughter
┏°⌜ 010: the Jeagerists
┏°⌜ 011: tree house
┏°⌜ 012: a good person
┏°⌜ 013: drunk?
┏°⌜ 014: betrayal
┏°⌜ 015: the Party
┏°⌜ 016: what are you doing here?
┏°⌜ 017: watch out
┏°⌜ 018: forest
┏°⌜ 019: Captain
┏°⌜ 020: Slave
┏°⌜ 021: Enemy
┏°⌜ 022: Survive
┏°⌜ 023: Green eyes
┏°⌜ 024: Keep moving forward
┏°⌜ 025: Trust
┏°⌜ 026: Truth
┏°⌜ 027: Hospital
┏°⌜ 028: E M A
┏°⌜ 029: Soup
┏°⌜ 030: Devil
┏°⌜ 031: 4 years
┏°⌜ 032: Good morning
┏°⌜ 033: South-west
┏°⌜ 035: Decision
┏°⌜ 036: Argument
┏°⌜ 037: Shiganshina
┏°⌜ 038: Just a dream?
┏°⌜ 039: The symbol of freedom
┏°⌜ 040: Work
┏°⌜ 041: Introduce
┏°⌜ 042: Crush
┏°⌜ 043: Hiding
┏°⌜ 044: Girls
┏°⌜ 045: Date?
┏°⌜ 046: The Question
┏°⌜ 047: Old Home
┏°⌜ 048: Sunrise
┏°⌜ 049: Bodyguard
┏°⌜ 050: the Dress
┏°⌜ 051: Thank you
┏°⌜ 052: Armin
┏°⌜ 053: Remember who the real enemy is
┏°⌜ 054: Done
┏°⌜ 055: Walking around
┏°⌜ 056: quiet place
┏°⌜ 057: the tree
┏°⌜ 058: Campanula
┏°⌜ 059: Drown for you
┏°⌜ 060: Warm
┏°⌜ 061: Eyes
┏°⌜ 062: Library
┏°⌜ 063: My Bodyguard Mikasa
┏°⌜ 064: Scarf
┏°⌜ 065: Third Option
┏°⌜ 066: Euphoria
┏°⌜ 067: Alcohol
┏°⌜ 068: Marie
┏°⌜ 069: Far away
┏°⌜ 070: Escape
┏°⌜ 071: No place to hide
┏°⌜ 072: Light
┏°⌜ 073: Forget
┏°⌜ 074: Feelings
┏°⌜ 075: The Truth
┏°⌜ 076: After dark
┏°⌜ 077: Embarrassment
┏°⌜ 078: No regrets
┏°⌜ 079: It's not too late
┏°⌜ 080: Paths
┏°⌜ 081: Memory
┏°⌜ 082: Call of Silence
┏°⌜ 083: Past
┏°⌜ 084: Freedom
┏°⌜ 085: Wake up
┏°⌜ 086: Home
┏°⌜ 087: Familiar
┏°⌜ 088: Autumn
little Info

┏°⌜ 034: Meetingpoint

775 32 12
By Oorange8

It's been about 20 or 30 minutes and you and the Jaegerists were still on your way to where Mikasa, Armin and the others were supposed to be. You had no idea how long it would take to get to the meeting point since you didn't even know where it was.

All you know is that it's supposed to be a small village southwest. Hopefully they will be there and hopefully Mikasa and Armin were able to convince the others. It's a rather unbelievable and weird story after all, you'd be more surprised if they believed it. It's surprising enough that Mikasa and Armin believed all of this, but it could also be that they lied to Eren and really don't want to believe or support him.

Does Eren see it the same way? Hard to imagine that he is 100% sure that the two just believed him all of this, but they talked a lot privately. Who knows what they had discussed there.

Eren has been quiet for 20 minutes now. Of course he's focused on riding the horse, but you expected Eren to tell you his theories or ask more questions after you shared what Zeke said to you in the woods.
But the brunette probably has a lot going through his head right now. He may soon see Jean, Connie and Hanji again, so he's probably thinking about what to say to them at the moment.

Yet you had so many questions at the moment, but you didn't want to bother him with them because he has enough to do and enough things to think about... but this uncertainty kills you, it feels like it eats you up from the inside.
But why were you so nervous all of the sudden? Is it because you're about to meet Connie, Jean and Hanji?
Is it the uncertainty, because you don't know what will await you in this southwestern village?

If you're already going crazy like that, then you don't even want to know how Eren and the other Jaegerists must be feeling at this moment.

"You're quite." Out of nowhere, Eren said this while looking straight ahead to concentrate on riding the horse

His voice made you flinch a little because you got used to the silence.
"I just have so many questions and thoughts going through my head, that's all..." You could literally feel your nervousness running through your veins.

Eren casually:
"Tell me about it. I also have a few things going through my head, but they say that it's good to talk about them."

"Eheh, you are right... Well- if you don't mind, I'd like to ask you a question. I don't want to question your friendship with them or sound disrespectful, but why are you sure you can trust Mikasa and Armin?
How do you know that they even believed you everything?"

He cleared his throat: "While the three of us talked alone in this small house, I showed Mikasa and Armin your world for a short time. Firstly, I did this to show them what your world looks like and also so that they have proof that your world really exists. "

So Jaeger had really shown them your world. That calmed you down a bit because like Eren already said, it should be prove enough that Eren hadn't lied.

"And also-" he continued "- Armin said that he would like to talk with you about something later. Alone."

With you? Alone? This made you nervous and your grip on Eren tightened
"Wait what? But why?"

Jaeger gave you a short sideways glance
"Don't worry, it's nothing bad y/n."

Armin is a logical strategist. Even if he's a nice guy and you liked him, an face-to-face conversation with Armin can't just be a simple gossip. It has to be something important.
"Are you sure?? But does Armin-"

"Have you already forgotten what i promised you?"
He said this in a calm voice.

Right, Eren promised you that he would protect you. The brunette wants to tell you with that that you don't need to be afraid. You two wanted to work on your trust in each other anyway, and since he made that promise to you and sounds relaxed and calm, you should believe him.

"Mh... no, I did not forget it." You let out a loud sigh "Alright alright, I look forward to talking to Armin."

Eren simply nodded as an answer with a quiet 'mhm' sound.
Suddenly the brunette pulled the rope from the horse and the horse slowed down until it stopped, the Jaegerists behind you two did the same.

Since Eren was taller than you and you were sitting behind him, you couldn't look straight ahead, so you tilted your upper body slightly to see what was in front of you.

It was a small village, specifically only 4 houses and a barn. Is this the meetingpoint?
While some Jaegerist soldiers stood behind you two, others surrounded the area, jumped off their horses and immediately aimed a weapon at the buildings in front of them.

Actually, you were hoping this conversation would end without violence or weapons, but you forgot that you're in an Attack on Titan universe.

Eren jumped off his horse and helped you get off the horse. Your facial expression reflected nervousness and you could tell that everyone here was tense.

Eren started walking in the direction of the small village. You were right behind him and wanted to follow him, but then he turned around and held his hand in front of your face, signaling you to stop.

His expression was cold and serious, it even gave you goosebumps.
"Stay here Y/n."

You looked at him confused and did as he said. After you nodded, he continued walking towards the village
which was 5 meters in front of you.
Some Jagerists who surrounded the area also stood next to you. As you weren't alone you felt a little safer.

Eren was now standing directly in the small village. It was quiet, only the wind and some birds could be heard.
You couldn't see Miksasa and Armin or the others, does that mean they lied to Eren and they don't want to help him?

"Eren, we won't come out until the soldiers put down their guns!"
The female voice suddently echoed through the area.

For a moment the brunette was silent and he looked around to see where the voice was coming from.
He just raised one hand and raised his voice "Put all your weapons on the ground!"

Immediately after Eren ordered them, all of the Jeagerists laid their weapons on the ground but still held their formation.

Suddenly 3 people jumped down from a big tree which was next to the small barn. It was Hanji, Connie and Jean.

They were wearing Survey Corps uniforms and their 3D Maneuver Gear, Jean held a weapon toward Eren.
In the meantime, Mikasa and Armin came out of a house and also wore their uniform and their 3D maneuver gear.

Everyone kept their eyes focused on Eren. Since you were standing 5 meters behind Jaeger and his back was pointing towards you, you couldn't see his facial expression. You could only see his jacket and a few strands of hair blowing in the wind.

Eren serious:
"So you actually showed up. Does that means you all believe us?"

Hanji came a few steps closer to him, she tried to analyze him.
"Not so fast Jaeger. Mikasa and Armin may believe you and we trust them, but that doesn't mean WE trust you. This 'other world' thing sounds pretty crazy and almost impossible. We may not know everything about the titans and their powers, but that's hard to imagine that it is possible to teleport into a other world."

"I can demonstrate it to you, Hanji."
The brunette quickly responded

The Commander just let out a quiet sigh

"Mikasa and Armin already mentioned that you also showed them that for a short time.
If i understand correctly, you have to do the same things as you would transform into a Titan. And you can only take one person to the other world at a time. However, the body of the other person does not disappear completely, but remains unconscious in the world from which they came."

Eren simply nodded
"Exacly."

Hanji was silent for a moment and looked him straight in the eyes with a skeptical look
"How can I be sure you won't turn into a titan and kill me?"

Eren's eyebrows furrowed
"Why should i kill you? Assuming I would turn into a titan, Mikasa, Armin, Connie and Jean could easily kill me since they all carry their 3d maneuver gear. I have also shared my plan with you all and have arranged to meet you here, hoping for your support."

After staring into his eyes for a moment, Hanji sighed and looked at Connie and Jean, then Mikasa and Armin for a short time. Armin nodded at her to signal her that she can trust Eren.

After thinking for a moment again, Commander Hanji placed herself right next to Eren
"Alright. Let's go."

Eren nodded and bit his right hand, causing a few yellowish flashes to come from his body. You could see how tense Hanji was and her eyes narrowed while Connie and Jean watched the action wide-eyed.

A second later, Eren's body was completely gone while Hanji's body fell unconscious to the ground

"Hanji!" Connie screamed and wanted to run to Hanjis body, but Jean stopped him.

It was very quiet for a moment. The wind got stronger and louder, the grass blew in the wind and the clouds flew quickly across the sky.
You were curious to see Hanji's reaction and her answer on whether or not she would support the Jaegerists.

Out of nowhere a yellowish little light shone again. Eren suddenly stood there again and Hanji's body moved a little. She stayed on the ground for a moment and looked at the sky, her breathing was heavy and rapid.

"What the..." She jumped up and had her typical expression when she discovered something new and interesting. Her cheeks were red, her eyes wide and it almost looked like some drool was running out of her mouth. "OH MY GOD! This world... this world is wonderful! What were those weird horses with wheels? A-and these buildings, there was a long tall building made of glass or something like that, how is that possible?"

With 'horses', she probably means cars, and when she says 'long glass buildings', she probably means a skyscraper.
Her reaction was kinda cute, you couldn't help but smile.

Seeing her like that literally warmed your heart. In Attack on Titan Season 1 - 3, Hanji was often seen like this, smiling a lot and being curious. But in Season 4, since becoming Commander of the Survey Corps, she lost her smile. Seeing her like this in that moment gave you some nostalgia.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.2K 1.2K 13
- 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐞'𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐭�...
1.2K 14 12
(Eren x Armin x Mikasa) Eren, Mikasa and Armin are all in toxic relationships. Whenever they meet up, they tell eachother how they should leave their...
193K 8.4K 35
❦ (DISCONTINUED) ➜ ❝𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐈'𝐌 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐀 𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃?❞ ❝𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐂𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐀𝐈...
141K 4.6K 38
°°Only he was too naive to realize that love cannot be ignored°° ••• Broken promises, unrequited love, and shattered friendships. The past is full of...